BRN Discussion Ongoing

AKIDA BALLISTA in 2022 and the list of names has now increased by two more to 26 as Brainchip has given them their own category Channels :

Mercedes Benz
Valeo
NASA
DARPA
Vorago
Renesas
MegaChips
Sanyo
Nintendo
Ford
Socionext
Biotome
Nanose
ISL
Intellisense
Tata
Nvidia
DELL Technologies
SiFive
Nviso
Honda
Panasonic
ARM
Edge Impulse
Eastronics
SalesLink.

My opinion & list only so DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 69 users
Well....recent article ARM identifying security issues with auto applications....hmmmm...what may help fix some of those....that's right....one shot on chip learning / processing rather than connected all times :)

Foundational security key to automotive applications​

Louise Lu, Taipei; Ines Lin, DIGITIMESThursday 5 May 20220

1_b.jpg

Arm's automotive partnership in the APAC region senior director Simon Teng. Photo: DIGITIMES

The rising demand for automotive applications has compelled Arm to recognize the need for novel architectures for protecting automotive IC security, said Simon Teng, senior director of the company's automotive partnership in the APAC region.

Over the past few years, there has been a significant increase in the demand for advanced driver assistance system (ADAS), autonomous driving, and information security tools. As a supplier of IC design architectures, Arm is aware of the importance of consolidating chip security, Teng said.

There are too many weak spots susceptible to cyberattacks in a car, such as digital keys, maintenance holes, GPS and bluetooth signal transmitters, AI models, hundreds of microcontroller units (MCU) and related applications, he said.
Once a hacker finds a loophole, they will be able to penetrate through the interconnected systems, he said.
The priority is to consolidate the "root of trust" of foundational hardware, and standardized architectures are needed to complete foundational protection, Teng said.

Arm will collect more information about which technologies need stronger security protection and develop common security standards that can be used by automotive suppliers to defend against complex security challenges, he said.

For the automotive and IoT security sectors, Arm has devised four strategies, he said.

Processors should be built with proper instruction set architecture to defend against malware; processors and memory devices should be able to discern varied levels of security risks, so ordinary data will be put in a non-security zone, while sensitive data about driving behaviors and individual drivers will be stored in a trust zone that can operate independently, he said.

Arm's common security platform allows security and non-security zones to maintain communications, he added.

Arm's widely used CPU and systems can be regarded as the pillars of the technology industry, so its information security standards for application programming interfaces will reduce fragmentation of data while improving security levels, Teng said.

The information security of applications is predicated on foundational hardware security, which is crucial for Taiwanese companies to cut into the global automotive supply chain, Teng said.

Actually picked up the above article from these guys who also had the BRN Si Five news as well. Seems they in the industry too haha.

Screenshot_2022-05-09-15-14-47-29_4641ebc0df1485bf6b47ebd018b5ee76.jpg

Screenshot_2022-05-09-15-18-53-60_4641ebc0df1485bf6b47ebd018b5ee76.jpg
Screenshot_2022-05-09-15-19-06-02_4641ebc0df1485bf6b47ebd018b5ee76.jpg
Screenshot_2022-05-09-15-19-20-61_4641ebc0df1485bf6b47ebd018b5ee76.jpg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 32 users
Sorry someone asked about the Careers section on the website. If you click on Technology and scroll down you come to the Careers link so it is still there just in a new place. I have not clicked on it to see how it is set up. FF

Reactions: 5 users
Oh soooo wrong.....mwa hahahaaa
Hey sorry if I got your post wrong Harwig, it can be read 2 ways..

A sniffling, sphincter twitching, "where's that bad smell coming from?" Chump..

Or saying it's wrong for me to derive my pleasure, from the suffering of same 😛..

Hopefully, you're the latter 👍

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users

Harwig

Regular
Hey sorry if I got your post wrong Harwig, it can be read 2 ways..

A sniffling, sphincter twitching, "where's that bad smell coming from?" Chump..

Or saying it's wrong for me to derive my pleasure, from the suffering of same 😛..

Hopefully, you're the latter 👍
Definitely the latter. Was tongue in cheek.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users

cassip

Regular
Sorry someone asked about the Careers section on the website. If you click on Technology and scroll down you come to the Careers link so it is still there just in a new place. I have not clicked on it to see how it is set up
Thank you, FF. The link ist there, but no more ads, only a "contact us" button. Maybe the job ads will be added. After all it is a new homepage.

• Love
Reactions: 3 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
missilebabygif.gif

VERY ACCEPTABLE DAY

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 72 users
I have missed a lot of you blokes and blokettes from the Hot Crapper days and am pleased to have finally found you all, continuing the great work.
Looking forward to the great times ahead.:D

• Haha
Reactions: 17 users

Pappagallo

Regular
Go Team Papaya!

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

AusEire

Founding Member. It's ok to say No to Dot Joining
good morning :love::love:

in Germany 0,81 EUR!!

If you wouldn't mind keeping the German airways clear. I'll be passing over in the next hour or so! Thanks in advance from the Romanian air space at 36000ft 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users

AusEire

Founding Member. It's ok to say No to Dot Joining
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 25 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Oh my lordy! I just remembered something I posted a while ago which has particular relevance today, and it isn't the completely hilarious White Bear video that I'm referring to!!!!!!

It was something Drew Henry re-tweeted about how excited Arm is to be a part of the Intel Foundry Services (IFS) comprehensive ecosystem alliance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 🤩👯‍♀️🎉🍾🥳

Here's the original post #8 with a link to the video which is an absolute corker!

So, does this mean @Fact Finder can add Intel to the list now too?

He-he-he! :love:

Screen Shot 2022-02-09 at 2.17.43 pm.png

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 28 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Now that is definitely scary. How do you get about is this the real reason you are not sure if you will get to the AGM. Anyone got a trolley? I have a couple of very long electric leads. 😁 FF
Come along Diogenese and I'll see about popping an electric eel in your tank.
You'd like that........wouldn't you? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 4 users
If you wouldn't mind keeping the German airways clear. I'll be passing over in the next hour or so! Thanks in advance from the Romanian air space at 36000ft 😂
Your real name I am hoping is not Vladimir Putin. Here is a translation which is quite funny in places:

MERCEDES-BENZ: MARKET STILL HAS DOUBTS

CAR MANUFACTURERS ARE FIGHTING FOR MARKET SHARES - DOES BRAINCHIP BENEFIT?

VARTA: I DON'T THINK I HEAR RIGHT!

MERCEDES-BENZ: MARKET STILL HAS DOUBTS

Mercedes-Benz was long regarded as a typical representative of the old economy. It also fit in with the fact that many drivers of the C or E class used to belong more to the older semesters. But that has changed. Mercedes-Benz has turned from a pensioner's carriage into a dream of young people. Even when it comes to new technology, Mercedes-Benz is at the forefront. Electrification is progressing and even when it comes to driving assistants, the Swabians have a lot to offer. In some areas, the solutions from Sindelfingen are even ahead of the competition from the USA. But they just want to do it particularly thoroughly, which is why the technology is not yet on the market.

After Mercedes-Benz last mastered a journey of 1,000 kilometres with an electric car for the first time, the company is also considered a potential source of innovation among many investors. But those who rely on new technology are also particularly vulnerable to delivery difficulties. For example, the delivery problems around chips continue to weigh on the stock, although CEO Ola Källenius has promised an improvement in the second half of the year. Nevertheless, the stock continues to weaken and recently did not manage to get back into a sustainably positive fairway.

CAR MANUFACTURERS ARE FIGHTING FOR MARKET SHARES - DOES BRAINCHIP BENEFIT?

"Have is better than needing." That could be the motto of BrainChip. The company stands for innovative AI chips that are particularly energy-saving and are oriented towards the human brain with their architecture. The chips from BrainChip only think when they are really needed. As part of a future study, it came to light months ago that, for example, the recognition of the "hot word" "Hey Mercedes" as the trigger of speech recognition in modern computer systems for cars should work five to ten times as well if correspondingly smart chips, such as those of BrainChip, are used.

Shortly after the turn of the year, the stock reached prices of more than EUR 1.60 and made many private investors happy. But the company is a growth value and currently makes hardly any sales - it is the fantasy of good business in the future that moves the prices here. After the slump to around 0.70 EUR, the value could slowly become interesting again. Growth values are currently harder, but billions in industrial giants are fighting for market shares in the car market. Positioning yourself around revolutionary chip architecture should not be a mistake for car manufacturers in the current market environment. BrainChip offers a good product and a lot of imagination - but the stock still remains a hot iron.

VARTA: I DON'T THINK I HEAR RIGHT!

Varta's stock was also a hot iron for a long time. The market saw the value as German e-car hope. On top of that, investors got a lot of know-how and an established business around button cells for hearing aids and other batteries for entertainment devices. But the expectations of private investors in particular were too high, prices of 165 EUR too much. Meanwhile, Varta is again trading at less than 90 EUR and no longer looks particularly interesting in terms of charts. Even if electromobility is the future, it is far from clear whether Varta will really be able to keep up with the competition from the Far East. In Germany, too, there have long been innovative suppliers dedicated to battery technology. The stock is currently uninteresting.

Even if the markets are nervous these days and supply chains are stuttering - the fight for market share continues in the car industry. While even yesterday's chips are scarce, it can make sense for car manufacturers to position themselves with tomorrow's chips. This is where BrainChip comes into play as a technologically outstandingly positioned company. Varta is also considered technologically advanced, but the market rightly has doubts about the competition.

Conflict Of Interest

According to §85 WpHG, we would like to point out that Apaton Finance GmbH as well as partners, authors or employees of Apaton Finance GmbH (hereinafter referred to as "relevant persons") may in future hold shares or other financial instruments of the aforementioned companies or will bet on rising or falling prices and thus a conflict of interest may arise in the future. The Relevant Persons reserve the right to buy or sell shares or other financial instruments of the company at any time (hereinafter referred to as "transaction"). Transactions may affect the respective price of the company's shares or other financial instruments.

Apaton Finance GmbH is also active in the preparation and publication of the reporting in paid order relationships.

For this reason, there is a concrete conflict of interest.

The above information on existing conflicts of interest applies to all types and forms of publication that Apaton Finance GmbH uses for publications on companies.

Risk warning

Apaton Finance GmbH offers editors, agencies and companies the opportunity to publish comments, interviews, summaries, news, etc. on www.esg-aktien.de. These contents serve exclusively to inform readers and do not constitute an invitation to action or recommendations, neither explicitly nor implicitly they are to be understood as an assurance of any course developments. The contents do not replace individual expert investment advice and do not constitute an offer to sell the treated share(s) or other financial instruments, nor an invitation to buy or sell them.

The contents are expressly not a financial analysis, but journalistic or advertising texts. Readers or users who make investment decisions on the basis of the information offered here or Carry out transactions, act entirely at your own risk. There is no contractual relationship between Apaton Finance GmbH and its readers or the users of its offers, as our information relates only to the company, but not to the investment decision of the reader or user.

The acquisition of financial instruments carries high risks, which can lead to the total loss of the invested capital. The information published by Apaton Finance GmbH and its authors is based on careful research, but no liability is assumed for financial losses or a guarantee of content for the topicality, correctness, appropriateness and completeness of the content offered here. Please also note our

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users

Dhm

Regular
Possibly an ignorant question: are we certain that we can deliver enough chips to satisfy the seeming insatiable demand for our various products?

• Thinking
Reactions: 9 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
Possibly an ignorant question: are we certain that we can deliver enough chips to satisfy the seeming insatiable demand for our various products?
That is a great question that could be asked at the AGM.

Reactions: 5 users

Pappagallo

Regular

PVDM has previously stated that customers will be encouraged to buy the IP instead of the physical chip if they want more than a million units. That way they can make as many as they like and we still get paid. Win win!

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 25 users
No that is why being the only one selling IP so AKIDA can be put into your chips is such an advantage at this time.

If you have foundry time for a million chips and can add IP to your existing chip it means you can avoid extra foundry time particularly when AKIDA IP can add multiple sensor monitoring functions and make 1 million chips as good as three, four or five million chips.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 28 users

Earlyrelease

Regular
DHM.
Hopefully those more learned than me will respond with the same answer as me.

No.

We don’t want to make enough chips, we want customers to make their own chips and pay us royalties until we are all fat little Richie Rich’s and diving into a pool of gold coins.

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 23 users
Top Bottom