BRN Discussion Ongoing

Diogenese

Top 20
View attachment 5983
BrainChip, is just getting too hard to follow 😭

I've got a question for the more learned here..

I understand how many customers, can use AKIDA through the MegaChips IP licence, without any ASX notifications.
But what about all these partnerships?
Nvisio, SiFive, ARM etc..

Where does the avenue to revenue come from?

If BrainChip and SiFive/ARM, develop a chip design together, wouldn't there have to be an IP deal struck?..

Or could that still be done through say MegaChips, as it is quite possible, that they are already their customers?
Joint venture with agreed revenue sharing?

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users

GDJR69

Regular
Hi Victor............perhaps I should add another 10 yrs to that 7-10yrs timeframe and then it will be $3.9 tril . lol

Think I might be pushing up daisys by then somehow.

Yak52
Or to put it another way, the inter-generational wealth will truly have become inter-generational by then . . . :ROFLMAO:

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Surely not. Isn't it obvious that its our shiny new website that's pushing up the price. The 1000 eyes made it public info last night, so tell ASX to shuffle on and leave us to our world domination
That's right: "ASX, we know where you live!"

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users

TECH

Regular
If you reside in the Sydney region, I'd be forgetting watching the virtual AGM, I'd be making every effort to front up in person, as you may be in for a very nice surprise...not sure how many seats are available for our AGM or what the attendance arrangements are, but if it were me, I'd already be locked in.

There's absolutely no doubt in my mind that we are finally getting the name Brainchip and Neuromorphic Event-Based Processor out into every corner of this market, chatter has definitely gone up a number of notches and I suspect that will only increase as we are about to embark on the much anticipated next 2 quarters of growth, as our journey moves into the next phase.

Even so-called speeding tickets won't dampen the belief in what is shaping up to be one of Australia's shining lights, take note non believers....Our Founder/s have never lied, have always painted a realistic portrait of the company's direction, have delivered, time and time again...Akida delivers an engineering masterpiece that some are only just waking up to.

If Peter was a time traveller, well then, he's already in the year 2032, that's the brilliance and vision that I personally believe that he is gifted with.....no ASX is ever going to stop our beloved Brainchip from succeeding.

All of the above I take ownership of.....Tech.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 90 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
ok...........800,000 SELL order @ $1.17............going once , going twice! GONE!!! 15 seconds to devour 1.2 mil @ $1.17

Somebody wants our stock!

Yak52
Anyone seen @wilzy123 ?? we are missing something!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users

Diogenese

Top 20
But the partnership can be either way isnt it. Has any one thought of BRN using ARM IP :)
We already do.

Akida 1000 includes an ARM cortex processor for configuration of the SNN, but the ARM Cortex does not take part in the functioning of the SNN to classify the input signals.

What we are now talking about is using Akida as a sensor signal accelerator where Akida classifies the input signals to ARM processors in place of the ARM processor running highly energy inefficient CNN software.

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 49 users
D

Deleted member 118

Surely not. Isn't it obvious that its our shiny new website that's pushing up the price. The 1000 eyes made it public info last night, so tell ASX to shuffle on and leave us to our world domination

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 23 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
good morning :love::love:

in Germany 0,81 EUR!!

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 52 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Hi Victor............perhaps I should add another 10 yrs to that 7-10yrs timeframe and then it will be $3.9 tril . lol

Think I might be pushing up daisys by then somehow.

Yak52

I'm hoping by then:

1652076188246.png

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users
Joint venture with agreed revenue sharing?
Yeah but anything to do with revenue, needs to be announced, doesn't it?
Unless it's through a previous pathway, or as FactFinder described..

• Thinking
Reactions: 2 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
Another wonderful "Green Room" day. I could get use to this.
Image 9-5-22 at 2.05 pm.jpg

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 24 users
D

Deleted member 118

This partnership must be worth at least a $1 onto our share price

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 18 users
Now that is definitely scary. How do you get about is this the real reason you are not sure if you will get to the AGM. Anyone got a trolley? I have a couple of very long electric leads. 😁 FF

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users

davidfitz

Regular
Good Afternoon Chippers,

Great work all & what a great day.

Just to state the obvious, to myself anyway, think we may be in for a BIG FINNISH to the trading day.

WOOHOO.

Regards,
Esq.
Great call @Esq.111, love your work :)

Reactions: 7 users

MDhere

Regular
Maybe Elon Musk is buying up and getting ready for a 5% plus stake in Brainchip…..wishful thinking, is it really? Hmm. He must know about us by now.
y e p. I t h i n k s l o w l y b u t s u r e l y t h e s h a r e s a r e b e i n g w i p e d o f f t h e t a b l e a n d i n t o s o m e o n e s p o c k e t.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 13 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
Friday's volume 37,239,797
Today's volume 37,976,726.
Approximate average over the last month or so about 10,000,000. Someone has been "trousered".

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 23 users
As I said the other day what would happen to the share price if every retail holder independently decided to hold on until Valeo and Mercedes are fully revealed in 2024.

Where would the shares to fill up the sell side come from????

• Love
  • Thinking
Reactions: 28 users

davidfitz

Regular
No need for a speeding ticket today as even the fools could tell why we 'jumped'. Despite what I think about them it is still good to get the word out there whatever way possible.

BrainChip Holdings Ltd (ASX: BRN)

The BrainChip share price has jumped 14% to $1.21. This appears to have been driven by the appearance of semiconductor giant, Arm, on BrainChip’s list of partners. On its website, BrainChip commented on the unannounced partnership, saying: “BrainChip is partnering with Arm, the leading technology provider of processor IP [intellectual property], to provide the most advanced solutions to make sensor products faster, smarter, and safer.”

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 33 users
D

Deleted member 118

As I said the other day what would happen to the share price if every retail holder independently decided to hold on until Valeo and Mercedes are fully revealed in 2024.

Where would the shares to fill up the sell side come from????

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

jk6199

Regular
Just had a look back and the day before Russia decided to “exercise” we closed at 121 and a half! What would we be without that ???

• Thinking
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users
Top Bottom