BRN Discussion Ongoing

Possibly an ignorant question: are we certain that we can deliver enough chips to satisfy the seeming insatiable demand for our various products?
The idea, is to just "deliver" the IP, which MegaChips will be doing in most instances, currently, to my understanding.

The problems of producing the chip designs, in the current climate, will still be there though..

I'd say we would have enough supply by now, to satisfy board demand etc, but that's a tiny part of our business plan anyway 😉

• Love
Reactions: 12 users
S

Straw

...found Ken! (investor relations page)

• Love
Reactions: 5 users

AusEire

Founding Member. It's ok to say No to Dot Joining
Your real name I am hoping is not Vladimir Putin. Here is a translation which is quite funny in places:

MERCEDES-BENZ: MARKET STILL HAS DOUBTS

CAR MANUFACTURERS ARE FIGHTING FOR MARKET SHARES - DOES BRAINCHIP BENEFIT?

VARTA: I DON'T THINK I HEAR RIGHT!

MERCEDES-BENZ: MARKET STILL HAS DOUBTS

Mercedes-Benz was long regarded as a typical representative of the old economy. It also fit in with the fact that many drivers of the C or E class used to belong more to the older semesters. But that has changed. Mercedes-Benz has turned from a pensioner's carriage into a dream of young people. Even when it comes to new technology, Mercedes-Benz is at the forefront. Electrification is progressing and even when it comes to driving assistants, the Swabians have a lot to offer. In some areas, the solutions from Sindelfingen are even ahead of the competition from the USA. But they just want to do it particularly thoroughly, which is why the technology is not yet on the market.

After Mercedes-Benz last mastered a journey of 1,000 kilometres with an electric car for the first time, the company is also considered a potential source of innovation among many investors. But those who rely on new technology are also particularly vulnerable to delivery difficulties. For example, the delivery problems around chips continue to weigh on the stock, although CEO Ola Källenius has promised an improvement in the second half of the year. Nevertheless, the stock continues to weaken and recently did not manage to get back into a sustainably positive fairway.

CAR MANUFACTURERS ARE FIGHTING FOR MARKET SHARES - DOES BRAINCHIP BENEFIT?

"Have is better than needing." That could be the motto of BrainChip. The company stands for innovative AI chips that are particularly energy-saving and are oriented towards the human brain with their architecture. The chips from BrainChip only think when they are really needed. As part of a future study, it came to light months ago that, for example, the recognition of the "hot word" "Hey Mercedes" as the trigger of speech recognition in modern computer systems for cars should work five to ten times as well if correspondingly smart chips, such as those of BrainChip, are used.

Shortly after the turn of the year, the stock reached prices of more than EUR 1.60 and made many private investors happy. But the company is a growth value and currently makes hardly any sales - it is the fantasy of good business in the future that moves the prices here. After the slump to around 0.70 EUR, the value could slowly become interesting again. Growth values are currently harder, but billions in industrial giants are fighting for market shares in the car market. Positioning yourself around revolutionary chip architecture should not be a mistake for car manufacturers in the current market environment. BrainChip offers a good product and a lot of imagination - but the stock still remains a hot iron.

VARTA: I DON'T THINK I HEAR RIGHT!

Varta's stock was also a hot iron for a long time. The market saw the value as German e-car hope. On top of that, investors got a lot of know-how and an established business around button cells for hearing aids and other batteries for entertainment devices. But the expectations of private investors in particular were too high, prices of 165 EUR too much. Meanwhile, Varta is again trading at less than 90 EUR and no longer looks particularly interesting in terms of charts. Even if electromobility is the future, it is far from clear whether Varta will really be able to keep up with the competition from the Far East. In Germany, too, there have long been innovative suppliers dedicated to battery technology. The stock is currently uninteresting.

Even if the markets are nervous these days and supply chains are stuttering - the fight for market share continues in the car industry. While even yesterday's chips are scarce, it can make sense for car manufacturers to position themselves with tomorrow's chips. This is where BrainChip comes into play as a technologically outstandingly positioned company. Varta is also considered technologically advanced, but the market rightly has doubts about the competition.

Conflict Of Interest

According to §85 WpHG, we would like to point out that Apaton Finance GmbH as well as partners, authors or employees of Apaton Finance GmbH (hereinafter referred to as "relevant persons") may in future hold shares or other financial instruments of the aforementioned companies or will bet on rising or falling prices and thus a conflict of interest may arise in the future. The Relevant Persons reserve the right to buy or sell shares or other financial instruments of the company at any time (hereinafter referred to as "transaction"). Transactions may affect the respective price of the company's shares or other financial instruments.

Apaton Finance GmbH is also active in the preparation and publication of the reporting in paid order relationships.

For this reason, there is a concrete conflict of interest.

The above information on existing conflicts of interest applies to all types and forms of publication that Apaton Finance GmbH uses for publications on companies.

Risk warning

Apaton Finance GmbH offers editors, agencies and companies the opportunity to publish comments, interviews, summaries, news, etc. on www.esg-aktien.de. These contents serve exclusively to inform readers and do not constitute an invitation to action or recommendations, neither explicitly nor implicitly they are to be understood as an assurance of any course developments. The contents do not replace individual expert investment advice and do not constitute an offer to sell the treated share(s) or other financial instruments, nor an invitation to buy or sell them.

The contents are expressly not a financial analysis, but journalistic or advertising texts. Readers or users who make investment decisions on the basis of the information offered here or Carry out transactions, act entirely at your own risk. There is no contractual relationship between Apaton Finance GmbH and its readers or the users of its offers, as our information relates only to the company, but not to the investment decision of the reader or user.

The acquisition of financial instruments carries high risks, which can lead to the total loss of the invested capital. The information published by Apaton Finance GmbH and its authors is based on careful research, but no liability is assumed for financial losses or a guarantee of content for the topicality, correctness, appropriateness and completeness of the content offered here. Please also note our
I assure you I'm not old mate Vlad 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
D

Deleted member 118

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Yak52

Regular
Lol if it was a qtr of that and i was still holding all, I'd be a millionaire 150 x over lol
Jesus H...........Keep READING the bloody posts and see where I admit to a mistake in numbers and give the correct one ....BEFORE commenting.

AND obviously you have not been reading the posts by myself & FF on the number of potential customers through the EAPs etc (like RENESAS) that there could be otherwise you would understand where I was going with that number!

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 6 users
AKIDA BALLISTA in 2022 and the list of names has now increased by two more to 26 as Brainchip has given them their own category Channels :

Mercedes Benz
Valeo
NASA
DARPA
Vorago
Renesas
MegaChips
Sanyo
Nintendo
Ford
Socionext
Biotome
Nanose
ISL
Intellisense
Tata
Nvidia
DELL Technologies
SiFive
Nviso
Honda
Panasonic
ARM
Edge Impulse
Eastronics
SalesLink.

My opinion & list only so DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Hey FF, would you include Magik Eye as well on this list as a partner?

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 6 users

M_C

Founding Member
Jesus H...........Keep READING the bloody posts and see where I admit to a mistake in numbers and give the correct one ....BEFORE commenting.

AND obviously you have not been reading the posts by myself & FF on the number of potential customers through the EAPs etc (like RENESAS) that there could be otherwise you would understand where I was going with that number!
No offense meant @Yak52 !! ?? I was excited mate......eeeeaaasssyyyy big fellaaaa wwwooaaaahhhh boy 😜

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 22 users

Zedjack33

Regular
AKIDA BALLISTA in 2022 and the list of names has now increased by two more to 26 as Brainchip has given them their own category Channels :

Mercedes Benz
Valeo
NASA
DARPA
Vorago
Renesas
MegaChips
Sanyo
Nintendo
Ford
Socionext
Biotome
Nanose
ISL
Intellisense
Tata
Nvidia
DELL Technologies
SiFive
Nviso
Honda
Panasonic
ARM
Edge Impulse
Eastronics
SalesLink.

My opinion & list only so DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Has anyone been able to make dots with SynSense?

• Thinking
Reactions: 2 users
I thought given that @Yak52 approved of this post it becomes even more salient now that we can add in to the above numbers the companies serviced by ARM and of course Edge Impulse.

I cannot quickly find a statement as to exactly how many customers ARM has but consider this Nvidia tried to buy ARM and who opposed this as being anti-competitive the largest semiconductor monopolists in the world including APPLE, Intel, Google and AMAZON. Why because they all need ARM and thought Nvidia would get a market advantage over them by controlling ARM and its intellectual property portfolio.

Talk about pots and kettles however leaving that argument for another time to be aligned with ARM to herald in the start of the 4th Industrial Revolution is to make the 36,000 customers referenced in the above post look like something in years to come you will find in Brainchip's petty cash tin.

An expansive statement perhaps some might think a gross exaggeration but go forth and do your own research as to the market reach of ARM, APPLE, Google, Intel and AMAZON and once you have be kind I am being conservative here not a downramper.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
FF not sure how many customers ARM have. However in the podcast they mentioned that their customers produced 25 billion chips in the previous year. Even a 5c royalty would be massive.

• Fire
  • Love

alwaysgreen

Top 20
FF not sure how many customers ARM have. However in the podcast they mentioned that their customers produced 25 billion chips in the previous year. Even a 5c royalty would be massive.
I'll take 30 cents per chip please. 🤸

• Fire
  • Haha
Hey FF, would you include Magik Eye as well on this list as a partner?
I don’t know. I have wondered if they are the one EAP that might not be proceeding.

It could be that the issue is with the reliability of MagikEye’s technology so I have left it off deliberately but I may be entirely wrong.

May be it is an AGM question.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
Reactions: 8 users

Getupthere

Regular
1652089723985.jpeg
1652089770268.jpeg

I think will we all know what happened the last time the cup and handle was displayed.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users

hamilton66

Regular
"Of course, there are quite a few steps between releasing new chip IP designs and seeing products that leverage these capabilities.

1. Unfortunately, that means it will likely be sometime near the end of 2021 and into 2022 before we can really see the promised benefits of a nearly 500x improvement in machine learning performance.

2.Plus, it remains to be seen how challenging it will be for low-power device designers to create the kinds of ML algorithms they'll need to make their devices truly smart.

3. Hopefully, we'll see a large library of algorithms developed so that device designers with little to no previous AI programming experience can leverage them."

I have had to highlight the third Extract and break it up as it would seem by virtue of the ARM and Edge Impulse reveal all three requirements for AKIDA market domination have been achieved. For recent investors to note Edge Impulse is the senior engineering partner at ARM and there is a Brainchip podcast between Edge Impulse and Brainchip available on the Brainchip website.

The inclusion of these two companies is individually significant but together well this is one of those situations that the sum of the parts is definitely greater than the whole.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
F/F , a very significant day for all s/hs, large and small. What excites me the most is the potential exposure to the phone market. I'm on the record, ( for bloody years ) as saying that to tap into the phone market, is to tap into riches. I wouldn't mind betting that ARM agreeing to be outed as a partner will lead to many more companies agreeing to raise their head above the parapet, rather than hide behind an NDA. I think the ARM partnership may take a day or 2 to be identified/ acknowledged / disseminated by the market, so in my humble opinion, hopefully lot's of fun still to come. In terms of further validation for BRN, not that I believe we needed it, it doesn't get much bigger, or better. A fabulous day, on all fronts. Dell to the front of the queue please, or Samsung. I'm not fussy. GLTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 47 users

Yak52

Regular
No offense meant @Yak52 !! ?? I was excited mate......eeeeaaasssyyyy big fellaaaa wwwooaaaahhhh boy 😜
No sweat MC You were just #4 to make a comment well after it had been discussed already and mistake picked up!

Some of us put a lot of effort into various info going into posts while other Wallys just float along commenting. Can get annoying sometimes.
Mistakes get made no matter how many times you proof read your post. lol
My apologies.

Yak52

Just for reference, FF & I had discussed RENESAS R-CAR Consortium of Partners number 360 odd.
FF rightly pointed out that IF everyone of those Partners had 100 trusted partners/customers this would mean 36,000 trusted companies could be reached.
NOW just to extrapolate that 36,000 further, IF each one of them did just a 1,000,000 unit order then that would be 36 BILLION units.
@ $1 (?) a pop thats some SERIOUS coin in Revenue from just ONE of our EAPs.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 37 users
D

Deleted member 118

I don’t know. I have wondered if they are the one EAP that might not be proceeding.

It could be that the issue is with the reliability of MagikEye’s technology so I have left it off deliberately but I may be entirely wrong.

May be it is an AGM question.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Everything I think will be revealed with magik eye when they release version 2 any day now

• Thinking
Reactions: 5 users
D

Deleted member 118

No sweat MC You were just #4 to make a comment well after it had been discussed already and mistake picked up!

Some of us put a lot of effort into various info going into posts while other Wallys just float along commenting. Can get annoying sometimes.
Mistakes get made no matter how many times you proof read your post. lol
My apologies.

Yak52

Just for reference, FF & I had discussed RENESAS R-CAR Consortium of Partners number 360 odd.
FF rightly pointed out that IF everyone of those Partners had 100 trusted partners/customers this would mean 36,000 trusted companies could be reached.
NOW just to extrapolate that 36,000 further, IF each one of them did just a 1,000,000 unit order then that would be 36 BILLION units.
@ $1 (?) a pop thats some SERIOUS coin in Revenue from just ONE of our EAPs.

Yak you know I never mean any harm I just try and bring some humour into the posts and if I offended you and I apologise if I did

• Love
Reactions: 13 users

cosors

👀
There are so many things I didn't know about. For example, I overlooked our branch in India. And I read about MosChip for the first time. We will be holding a summit with them in a few days:

"BrainChip & MosChip to Demonstrate Capabilities of Neural Processor IP & ASICs for Smart Edge Devices at IESA AI Summit​

ByMosChip Official 09/05/2022

BrainChip-and-MosChip-to-Demonstrate-Capabilities-of-Neural-Processor-IP-ASICs-for-Smart-Edge-...png

The two labels look like a close collaboration to me.

Hyderabad, India – May 9, 2022 BrainChip Holdings Ltd (ASX: BRN, OTCQX: BRCHF, ADR: BCHPY), the world’s first commercial producer of ultra-low power neuromorphic AI IP, and MosChip Technologies Limited (BSE: MOSCHIP), a semiconductor and system design services company, are jointly presenting a session at the India Electronics & Semiconductor Association (IESA) AI Summit discussing how the companies are working collaboratively to enable neural network IP for edge applications.

With the advent of new emerging technologies in the Intelligent Electronics & Semiconductor ecosystem, IESA is looking at tapping the opportunities brought forward by AI in the hardware space. The objective of this Global Summit is to share insights on how AI is driving the hardware and software ecosystem in the country.

BrainChip and MosChip are co-presenting at the May 11 IESA AI Summit session with comments by Murty Gonella, Site Director at BrainChip India, followed by Swamy Irrinki, VP of Marketing and Business Development at MosChip. The presentation ends with a demonstration of BrainChip’s Akida™ neural processor IP, enabling high performance and ultra-low power on-chip inference and learning and MosChip’s ASIC platform for smart edge devices.

The IESA AI Summit is a two-day conference, May 11 and 12, showcasing how AI is driving the hardware and software ecosystem in India. It features panel discussions, keynote addresses, session and showcases from top India policy makers and global thought leaders. Additional information about the event is available at https://iesaaisummit.org/.

About BrainChip Holdings Ltd (ASX: BRN, OTCQX: BRCHF, ADR: BCHPY)

BrainChip is the worldwide leader in edge AI on-chip processing and learning. The company’s first-to-market neuromorphic processor, AkidaTM, mimics the human brain to analyze only essential sensor inputs at the point of acquisition, processing data with unparalleled efficiency, precision, and economy of energy. Keeping machine learning local to the chip, independent of the cloud, also dramatically reduces latency while improving privacy and data security. In enabling effective edge compute to be universally deployable across real world applications such as connected cars, consumer electronics, and industrial IoT, BrainChip is proving that on-chip AI, close to the sensor, is the future, for its customers’ products, as well as the planet. Explore the benefits of Essential AI at www.brainchip.com.

Follow BrainChip on Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/BrainChip_inc

Follow BrainChip on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/7792006

About MosChip Technologies Limited (BSE: MOSCHIP)

MosChip Technologies Limited is a publicly traded semiconductor and system design services company headquartered in Hyderabad, India, with 750+ engineers located in Silicon Valley-USA, Hyderabad, and Bangalore. MosChip provides turn-key digital and mixed-signal ASICs, design services, SerDes IP, and embedded system design solutions. Over the past 2 decades, MosChip has developed and shipped millions of connectivity ICs. For more information, visit moschip.com

Stay current with the latest MosChip updates via LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube.

###

Media Contact:
Mark Smith
JPR Communications
818-398-1424

Mustaqh Ali Shaik
+91-40-66229292
press@moschip.com"

https://moschip.com/blog/brainchip-moschip-to-demonstrate-ai-capabilities-at-iesa-ai-summit/

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 87 users

Baisyet

Regular
There are so many things I didn't know about. For example, I overlooked our branch in India. And I read about MosChip for the first time. We will be holding a summit with them in a few days:

"BrainChip & MosChip to Demonstrate Capabilities of Neural Processor IP & ASICs for Smart Edge Devices at IESA AI Summit​

View attachment 6023

Hyderabad, India – May 9, 2022 BrainChip Holdings Ltd (ASX: BRN, OTCQX: BRCHF, ADR: BCHPY), the world’s first commercial producer of ultra-low power neuromorphic AI IP, and MosChip Technologies Limited (BSE: MOSCHIP), a semiconductor and system design services company, are jointly presenting a session at the India Electronics & Semiconductor Association (IESA) AI Summit discussing how the companies are working collaboratively to enable neural network IP for edge applications.

With the advent of new emerging technologies in the Intelligent Electronics & Semiconductor ecosystem, IESA is looking at tapping the opportunities brought forward by AI in the hardware space. The objective of this Global Summit is to share insights on how AI is driving the hardware and software ecosystem in the country.

BrainChip and MosChip are co-presenting at the May 11 IESA AI Summit session with comments by Murty Gonella, Site Director at BrainChip India, followed by Swamy Irrinki, VP of Marketing and Business Development at MosChip. The presentation ends with a demonstration of BrainChip’s Akida™ neural processor IP, enabling high performance and ultra-low power on-chip inference and learning and MosChip’s ASIC platform for smart edge devices.

The IESA AI Summit is a two-day conference, May 11 and 12, showcasing how AI is driving the hardware and software ecosystem in India. It features panel discussions, keynote addresses, session and showcases from top India policy makers and global thought leaders. Additional information about the event is available at https://iesaaisummit.org/.

BrainChip is the worldwide leader in edge AI on-chip processing and learning. The company’s first-to-market neuromorphic processor, AkidaTM, mimics the human brain to analyze only essential sensor inputs at the point of acquisition, processing data with unparalleled efficiency, precision, and economy of energy. Keeping machine learning local to the chip, independent of the cloud, also dramatically reduces latency while improving privacy and data security. In enabling effective edge compute to be universally deployable across real world applications such as connected cars, consumer electronics, and industrial IoT, BrainChip is proving that on-chip AI, close to the sensor, is the future, for its customers’ products, as well as the planet. Explore the benefits of Essential AI at www.brainchip.com.

MosChip Technologies Limited is a publicly traded semiconductor and system design services company headquartered in Hyderabad, India, with 750+ engineers located in Silicon Valley-USA, Hyderabad, and Bangalore. MosChip provides turn-key digital and mixed-signal ASICs, design services, SerDes IP, and embedded system design solutions. Over the past 2 decades, MosChip has developed and shipped millions of connectivity ICs. For more information, visit moschip.com

Stay current with the latest MosChip updates via LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube.

###

Media Contact:
Mark Smith
JPR Communications
818-398-1424

Mustaqh Ali Shaik
+91-40-66229292
press@moschip.com"

https://moschip.com/blog/brainchip-moschip-to-demonstrate-ai-capabilities-at-iesa-ai-summit/
Great find Cosor

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 24 users

BaconLover

Founding Member

View attachment 6023

###

Media Contact:
Mark Smith
JPR Communications
818-398-1424

Mustaqh Ali Shaik
+91-40-66229292
press@moschip.com"

Okay so another green day tomorrow.

Tired King Of Queens GIF by TV Land

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 41 users

Baisyet

Regular

View attachment 6023

###

Media Contact:
Mark Smith
JPR Communications
818-398-1424

Mustaqh Ali Shaik
+91-40-66229292
press@moschip.com"

I have twited it @cosors thanks so much finding it mate

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users
Top Bottom