BRN Discussion Ongoing

FiveBucks

Regular
That guy needs something to do! He is not worth anywhere near the 250k he is getting paid imo. At least from a shareholders pov. Don't get help for him, get a replacement who actually is interested in answering shareholders very valid questions........sorry TRIGGERED.

Carry on.
Surely an Ai company can work out a way to save $250k a year using AI.

It wouldn't be hard. Have an AI model generate an automated response. It's basically what we get from Tony in every response!

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!

Extract 1

Screenshot 2024-10-24 at 1.04.41 pm.png

Extract 2

Screenshot 2024-10-24 at 1.04.00 pm.png

Extract 3
Screenshot 2024-10-24 at 1.04.16 pm.png

• Fire
  • Thinking
What point is David Wyatt actually trying to make?

Is he suggesting that BrainChip's technology shouldn't be classified as spiking neural network (SNN) because it's not spiking in nature according to him?

Is he accusing BrainChip of false advertising?

Is he trying to tarnish BrainChip's reputation stating that " the lack of details and open technical information should be a red flag"?

Honestly, how can this type of denigrating communication on the world's largest professional network be considered appropriate?
Agreed and I let Tony know in case he missed it

• Fire
Reactions: 8 users

IloveLamp

Top 20

It wouldn't be hard. Have an AI model generate an automated response. It's basically what we get from Tony in every response!
They're probably blissfully unaware of his lack of care and effort towards shareholders i assume ......or maybe they aren't.

Something needs to change though imo

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users
They're probably blissfully unaware of his lack of care and effort towards shareholders i assume ......or maybe they aren't.

Something needs to change imo
1729739151713.gif

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 5 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
"Our team had that morning successfully negotiated a major development contract with ESA"

1000019260.jpg

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users

Diogenese

Top 20

Extract 1

View attachment 71687

Extract 2

View attachment 71689

Extract 3
View attachment 71688
Hi Bravo,

The latest Qualcomm patent I found indicates they are using a hynrid analog compute-in-memory neuron arrangement:

US2023297335A1 Hybrid Compute-in-Memory 20220315

1729743954125.png

The capacitor C is charged when both the switches S1 & S2 are closed.

US2023115373A1 ACCUMULATOR FOR DIGITAL COMPUTATION-IN-MEMORY ARCHITECTURES 20211013

a method for in-memory computation. The method generally includes: accumulating, via each digital counter of a plurality of digital counters, output signals on a respective column of multiple columns of a memory, wherein a plurality of memory cells are on each of the multiple columns, the plurality of memory cells storing multiple bits representing weights of a neural network, wherein the plurality of memory cells of each of the multiple columns correspond to different word-lines of the memory; adding, via an adder circuit, output signals of the plurality of digital counters; and accumulating, via an accumulator, output signals of the adder circuit.

• Fire

7für7

Top 20
Hi Bravo,

The latest Qualcomm patent I found indicates they are using a hynrid analog compute-in-memory neuron arrangement:

View attachment 71695

US2023115373A1 ACCUMULATOR FOR DIGITAL COMPUTATION-IN-MEMORY ARCHITECTURES 20211013

a method for in-memory computation. The method generally includes: accumulating, via each digital counter of a plurality of digital counters, output signals on a respective column of multiple columns of a memory, wherein a plurality of memory cells are on each of the multiple columns, the plurality of memory cells storing multiple bits representing weights of a neural network, wherein the plurality of memory cells of each of the multiple columns correspond to different word-lines of the memory; adding, via an adder circuit, output signals of the plurality of digital counters; and accumulating, via an accumulator, output signals of the adder circuit.
Look……I don’t think they’ve got a smarter solution than our nice beautiful brains, okay? Huuuuuge difference. But………., never mind, to each their own …right? That’s true …We’re not living in a planned economy..We’re not living in little Rocket Man’s land!
BUT EVERYONE, BELIEVE ME, EVERYONE WILL WANT A PIECE OF OUR BRAIN… they’ll come… because it’s the only real brain… beautiful brain! AND OUR BRAIN WILL GET BIGGER AND STRONGER THAN ANY OTHER BRAIN… remember my words… it’s true!

1729745969521.gif

• Haha
  • Sad
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users

itsol4605

Regular
Hi Bravo,

View attachment 71695

This slmple principle should be a patent?

Diogenese

Top 20
  • Fire
Reactions: 3 users

McHale

Regular
The point is that he might not be up to date on the latest developments. Neither regarding BrainChip, nor Intel, because he no longer works there. I can easily imagine that internally at Intel he was already acting like a know-it-all. He’s just an Intel lohi fanboy who wants to talk down BrainChip. Additionally, maybe he’s a shorter? Who knows. His profile say “investor” maybe he is investing in an other company trying to down ramp openly? DH

Does the bloke actually know what he is talking about, doesn't look like it.

• Fire
  • Love

Baisyet

Regular
Here we go

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 49 users

Schwale

Regular
What point is David Wyatt actually trying to make?

Is he suggesting that BrainChip's technology shouldn't be classified as spiking neural network (SNN) because it's not spiking in nature according to him?

Is he accusing BrainChip of false advertising?

Is he trying to tarnish BrainChip's reputation stating that " the lack of details and open technical information should be a red flag"?

Honestly, how can this type of denigrating communication on the world's largest professional network be considered appropriate?
Ignorance!

• Sad
Reactions: 8 users

7für7

Top 20
Does the bloke actually know what he is talking about, doesn't look like it.
I think he knows very well what he is talking about. That makes it more worse I would say

Reactions: 2 users

Who needs AI to work that out you just sack the CEO 😂

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 4 users
Just got the key to our new house today so hopefully the Mrs now in a good mood let’s me buy a few more shares next week 😂
IMG_1263.jpeg

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 36 users

7für7

Top 20
  • Haha

TheDrooben

Pretty Pretty Pretty Pretty Good
  • Haha
  • Fire