BRN Discussion Ongoing

RobjHunt

Regular
The leech's are here all the time Rob, hiding in the shadows, smeared in coconut oil in a bid to cover their foul, pestilent stench, as they look for information to claim as their own and twist to their perverted ends, back over in their domain. They don't show themselves openly here out of fear, and anyway, creeps like to creep. It's just their nature. Hi t&j. 🤣
They'll probably show up here again all smarmy and self congratulating, once we get "discovered" and acknowledged by a significant player who will make billions leveraging our potential, and we finally get our long deserved turn around and become the next "overnight sensation." 🤣
I agree. Mr Z is on to them though. I don’t believe the weeds thrive here. Miss B lets them know if they are not quite right.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 6 users

mrgds

Regular
Ask Tony why?

This has been raised so many times by investors.

At last AGM they mentioned they would improve things .....
Hi @keyeat , i have recently asked Tony about the communication to shareholders, and he only replied with something like, "ill bring it up next time i communicate with Sean "
So Tony is still being reminded of this commitment made at the last AGM, ........... and i also asked about any upcoming podcast.
Will post any replies, as im sure Tony is ok with it being shared here, as he"s well aware of TSE.
Cheers,

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users
Afternoon Chippers ,

This just popped up randomly whilst scrolling through music... apparently DYSON are in the headphones 🎧 business.

Be nice......

View attachment 71639

Regards,
Esq.
Hopefully they clean the ears as well

1729660525175.gif

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 5 users

7für7

Top 20
Hopefully they clean the ears as well

View attachment 71642
The democrats tried them out to test the system and usecase… we all know the results…the power of the vacuum system was too strong obviously, so they bring it without cleaning option..

Edit: whoop whoop

1729660931847.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
  • Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 9 users
@Diogenese if you want to have a squiz through?

For the rest of us who have a basic understanding haha I've snipped a couple of bits.

Appears Dell doing similar to Accenture when we look at their patents.

This Dell one just published 17/10 and discusses software / hardware neuromorphic.

They make it clear, the examples of neuromorphic, but great we are also noted...nice to be first up too :D

Global Dossier

Applicants​

DELL PRODUCTS L P [US]

Inventors​

NIE YUHONG [CN]; CHEN TIANXIANG [CN]; LI SANPING [CN]

Classifications​

IPC
G06N3/10;
CPC
G06N3/105 (US);

Priorities​

CN202310403703A·2023-04-14

Application​

US202318144294A·2023-05-08

Publication​

US2024346333A1·2024-10-17

Published as​

CN118798328A;
US2024346333A1
en

METHOD, DEVICE, AND PRODUCT FOR GENERATING USE CASE INTERFACE IN NEUROMORPHIC COMPUTATION​

Abstract​

Embodiments of the present disclosure provide a method for generating a use case interface in neuromorphic computation. The method includes: receiving a request for generating a use case interface in the neuromorphic computation, and retrieving, based on key information in the request, a neuromorphic use case and an environment configuration corresponding to the request. The method further includes: setting one or more of a software environment and a hardware environment based on the environment configuration in response to a confirmation on the neuromorphic use case and the environment configuration, generating a software interface and/or a hardware interface, installing the neuromorphic use case based on the software interface and/or the hardware interface, and generating a use case interface in the neuromorphic computation based on the installed neuromorphic use case. With this method, a ready-to-use solution can be provided to users, substantially reducing the complexity otherwise associated with building models and environments

IMG_20241023_163144.jpg
IMG_20241023_163500.jpg

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 27 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
@Diogenese if you want to have a squiz through?

For the rest of us who have a basic understanding haha I've snipped a couple of bits.

Appears Dell doing similar to Accenture when we look at their patents.

This Dell one just published 17/10 and discusses software / hardware neuromorphic.

They make it clear, the examples of neuromorphic, but great we are also noted...nice to be first up too :D

Global Dossier

Applicants​

DELL PRODUCTS L P [US]

Inventors​

NIE YUHONG [CN]; CHEN TIANXIANG [CN]; LI SANPING [CN]

Classifications​

IPC
G06N3/10;
CPC
G06N3/105 (US);

Priorities​

CN202310403703A·2023-04-14

Application​

US202318144294A·2023-05-08

Publication​

US2024346333A1·2024-10-17

Published as​

CN118798328A;
US2024346333A1
en

METHOD, DEVICE, AND PRODUCT FOR GENERATING USE CASE INTERFACE IN NEUROMORPHIC COMPUTATION​

Abstract​

Embodiments of the present disclosure provide a method for generating a use case interface in neuromorphic computation. The method includes: receiving a request for generating a use case interface in the neuromorphic computation, and retrieving, based on key information in the request, a neuromorphic use case and an environment configuration corresponding to the request. The method further includes: setting one or more of a software environment and a hardware environment based on the environment configuration in response to a confirmation on the neuromorphic use case and the environment configuration, generating a software interface and/or a hardware interface, installing the neuromorphic use case based on the software interface and/or the hardware interface, and generating a use case interface in the neuromorphic computation based on the installed neuromorphic use case. With this method, a ready-to-use solution can be provided to users, substantially reducing the complexity otherwise associated with building models and environments

View attachment 71655 View attachment 71656

Accenture with some BrainChip added in for good measure. Yes, please!

Especially given Accenture's very recent partnership with NVIDIA.

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaase! Give me something Sean!!!!!!!

ANYTHIIIIINNNNNNNGGGGGGG!!!!! 🤭

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 27 users
Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 8 users

rgupta

Regular
Anyone having any idea why the price of edge box is increased straight to double.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20241023-213034.png
    Screenshot_20241023-213034.png
    515.3 KB · Views: 104
Reactions: 1 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
We know of some Accenture ones and all for that too but that one I posted was from DELL :D

Oh, yes….

Right you are @Fullmoonfever! 🤭

But, how good would some Accenture, NVIDIA and BrainChip three-way action be right about now?!

Ooohhhh! Where’s my Dyson fan?🚿

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users
Oh, yes….

Right you are @Fullmoonfever! 🤭

But, how good would some Accenture, NVIDIA and BrainChip three-way action be right about now?!

Ooohhhh! Where’s my Dyson fan?🚿
Errr...3 way action....getting a bit steamy there @Bravo ...or maybe my mind's just off somewhere else 😲

That Dyson fan might just come in handy though :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

miaeffect

Oat latte lover
Anyone having any idea why the price of edge box is increased straight to double.
Yes I know but I won't tell you. You can email TD. Simple

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
  • Fire
Reactions: 6 users

7für7

Top 20
Supply and demand, I guess… if my product wasn’t doing well, I would be more likely to offer a discount.

Reactions: 4 users

• Fire
Reactions: 9 users

rgupta

Regular
Supply and demand, I guess… if my product wasn’t doing well, I would be more likely to offer a discount.
In that case coming quarterly should be very interesting !!!
Let us wait and see

• Wow
Reactions: 3 users

Baisyet

Regular
Has anybody seen this , I think David Wyatt has hit the nail on right spot, this where Brainchip is lacking in terms of communicating and presenting to wider audiences. As the saying goes if you do marketing well you can sell shit if not you cant even sell a Gold :p

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 12 users

FiveBucks

Regular
Yes I know but I won't tell you. You can email TD. Simple
Wouldn't you just share it? That's what forums are for.

What if every shareholder emailed TD with the same question? Brainchip would have to hire a team of investor relations personnel costing all of us shareholders more money.

I don't understand your thought process 🤔

Reactions: 10 users

rgupta

Regular
Has anybody seen this , I think David Wyatt has hit the nail on right spot, this where Brainchip is lacking in terms of communicating and presenting to wider audiences. As the saying goes if you do marketing well you can sell shit if not you cant even sell a Gold :p
The best to art is Tony
He does not want to keep rubbish to himself but clarify everyone on mistakes and understandings. Quite satisfactory.

Reactions: 1 users
Top Bottom