BRN Discussion Ongoing

Not sure if this has been posted previously

I cannot wait to read similar triumphant validation from PVDM 🤖🦄

92542B73-F891-4B58-A203-B5791FB56E46.jpeg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 61 users
SG,

I have no doubt Akida is the secret sauce but I'm a little confused with what. Are you suggesting Akida will be used in Valeo's sensors for lidar which Merc are incorporating in their vehicles in 2022? Will those same sensors be used by Merc when they incorporate whatever Nvidia/BRN are working on to be implemented in 2024? If so we should expect some revenue later this year.
I share SG's sentiment when it comes to Valeo. And personally feel the possibility that Valeo are just about to, if not already, begin incorporating Akida in some of their production sensors or Lidar/ ADAS componentry highly possible. These items would not be destined for Mercedes alone but would be made available to many of Valeos customers within the automotive space.

And this, is an example in the larger sense of the strength of the Akida technology. We could be working directly with Mercedes on specific proprietary software or systems and have them as a customer directly (as has already been disclosed). But we could then also be working with Valeo who are supplying sensors or Nvidia who are themselves then also working with Mercedes to develop and deliver their part of the puzzle. We could potentially in a single production model have several licensing agreements all providing their own income streams.

Multiply this by the number of possibilities and possible use cases within each industry that could potentially benefit from our technology and you have to start reaching for the calculator to assist in estimating where we may be in years to come.

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 28 users

Proga

Regular
I share SG's sentiment when it comes to Valeo. And personally feel the possibility that Valeo are just about to, if not already, begin incorporating Akida in some of their production sensors or Lidar/ ADAS componentry highly possible. These items would not be destined for Mercedes alone but would be made available to many of Valeos customers within the automotive space.

And this, is an example in the larger sense of the strength of the Akida technology. We could be working directly with Mercedes on specific proprietary software or systems and have them as a customer directly (as has already been disclosed). But we could then also be working with Valeo who are supplying sensors or Nvidia who are themselves then also working with Mercedes to develop and deliver their part of the puzzle. We could potentially in a single production model have several licensing agreements all providing their own income streams.

Multiply this by the number of possibilities and possible use cases within each industry that could potentially benefit from our technology and you have to start reaching for the calculator to assist in estimating where we may be in years to come.
Okeydokey,

I know all that. I was wondering if SG had something solid on Akida being used in Valeo sensors to be put in Mercedes vehicles in 2022.

Reactions: 1 users
Okeydokey,

I know all that. I was wondering if SG had something solid on Akida being used in Valeo sensors to be put in Mercedes vehicles in 2022.
Hi Proga,

I’m just voicing my opinon as an anonymous poster with no more information other than what I’ve been reading since I first invested in Brainchip in Feb 2021. (I haven’t been invested as long as some!)

As stated previously Valeo are intending to be making 3 billion sensors over the next 5 years. They have an agreement with Brainchip which is protected with an NDA.

We are the only commercially available neuromorphic AI chip.

If Brainchip makes sensors smart why wouldn’t they be included in Valeo’s Lidars?

:)

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users
Hey Pennypacker, who’s looking after the Saab factory?
It got bought out by Vandelay industries 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Andy38

The hope of potential generational wealth is real
Accumulated more earlier this week and more today... was strangely hoping sp would drop down into the 93c mark. Why? Because, as many have repeated, we most likely won't see these prices again. Insto's definitely driving prices down, so why not use that to our advantage also? It's a long game. Revenue will increase this year but I fear we are investing too much emotion on these short term figures... 2025 is where the action will take place.
I also can't help but feel a little nervous about all the Mercedes-Benz hype. I think this will slowly pan out but I'm investing on the expected returns from the renesas and megachips deal... our IP will be in so many products, this is where the saturation will take place.
Every dollar (or 93 cents) invested today in BRN is 5 dollars in 2025 or slap me in the face.... If u prefer keep your cash under the mattress or take a holiday but I can wait for my vacation in 2025.

AKIDA BALLISTA!!!!
Could not agree more with this… well said 👏👏

Reactions: 9 users

Proga

Regular
Hi Proga,

I’m just voicing my opinon as an anonymous poster with no more information other than what I’ve been reading since I first invested in Brainchip in Feb 2021.

As stated previously Valeo are intending to be making 3 billion sensors over the next 5 years. They have an agreement with Brainchip which is protected with an NDA.

We are the only commercially available neuromorphic AI chip.

If Brainchip makes sensors smart why wouldn’t they be included in Valeo’s Lidars?

SG,

Thanks mate. I do it myself. I was just hoping you did.
👍

If Brainchip makes sensors smart why wouldn’t they be included in Valeo’s Lidars? - I'm sure they're are. Just trying to ascertain how far advanced they were. Rolling out infrastructure was my speciality and you had my antenna twitching 😊

• Fire
Reactions: 5 users

Slade

Top 20
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users

Slade

Top 20
Reactions: 4 users

Research on Fault Diagnosis Based on Spiking Neural Networks in Deep Space Environment​

• Authors:
  • Ruowei Li
  • Jiabin Yuan
Authors Info & Claims
ASSE' 22: 2022 3rd Asia Service Sciences and Software Engineering ConferenceFebruary 2022 Pages 165–170https://doi.org/10.1145/3523181.3523205
Online:18 April 2022Publication History
  • 0citation
  • Downloads

• Get Access
ABSTRACT
Deep space detection technology is one of the development directions in the aerospace field today. The long-distance, high cost, high uncertainty, and severe resource limitations of deep space detection missions determine that deep space detectors need autonomous fault diagnosis capabilities. Analyze the shortcomings of the current fault diagnosis technology, and conduct a research on the fault diagnosis technology based on the spiking neural network. Its characteristics of low energy consumption, fast decision-making speed, working in discrete time and training without relying on large amounts of data meet the requirements for autonomous fault diagnosis of the detector in the deep space environment. After selecting multiple data sets and comparing them with the fault diagnosis method based on the second-generation neural network, the feasibility of the application of the autonomous fault diagnosis technology based on the spiking neural network in the deep space environment is demonstrated.

References​

1. Mass W. Networks of spiking neurons: The third generation of neural network models [J]. Neural Networks,1997, 19 (9) : 1659-1671. Google Scholar
  2. Xing Yan, Wu Hongxin, Wang Xiaolei, Li Zhibin. Overview of Spacecraft Fault Diagnosis and Fault Tolerant Control Technology [J]. Journal of Astronautics,2003 (03) : 221 - 226. Google Scholar
  3. Baldi P, Castaldi P, Mimmo N, A new aerodynamic decoupled frequent FDIR methodology for satellite actuator faults [J]. International Journal of Adaptive Control and Signal Processing,2014,28 (9) : 812-832. Google Scholar

• Fire

Bravo

Research on Fault Diagnosis Based on Spiking Neural Networks in Deep Space Environment​

• Authors:

• Ruowei Li

• Jiabin Yuan
Authors Info & Claims
ASSE' 22: 2022 3rd Asia Service Sciences and Software Engineering ConferenceFebruary 2022 Pages 165–170https://doi.org/10.1145/3523181.3523205
Online:18 April 2022Publication History
  • 0citation
  • Downloads

• Get Access
ABSTRACT
Deep space detection technology is one of the development directions in the aerospace field today. The long-distance, high cost, high uncertainty, and severe resource limitations of deep space detection missions determine that deep space detectors need autonomous fault diagnosis capabilities. Analyze the shortcomings of the current fault diagnosis technology, and conduct a research on the fault diagnosis technology based on the spiking neural network. Its characteristics of low energy consumption, fast decision-making speed, working in discrete time and training without relying on large amounts of data meet the requirements for autonomous fault diagnosis of the detector in the deep space environment. After selecting multiple data sets and comparing them with the fault diagnosis method based on the second-generation neural network, the feasibility of the application of the autonomous fault diagnosis technology based on the spiking neural network in the deep space environment is demonstrated.

References​

1. Mass W. Networks of spiking neurons: The third generation of neural network models [J]. Neural Networks,1997, 19 (9) : 1659-1671. Google Scholar
  2. Xing Yan, Wu Hongxin, Wang Xiaolei, Li Zhibin. Overview of Spacecraft Fault Diagnosis and Fault Tolerant Control Technology [J]. Journal of Astronautics,2003 (03) : 221 - 226. Google Scholar
  3. Baldi P, Castaldi P, Mimmo N, A new aerodynamic decoupled frequent FDIR methodology for satellite actuator faults [J]. International Journal of Adaptive Control and Signal Processing,2014,28 (9) : 812-832. Google Scholar

And it'll probs need to be radiation-hardened too. Just saying...

He-he-he!

🥳

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
S

Straw

Is it just me or does it seem that all of a sudden there's a vague spectral consensus that the SP will somehow stay stagnant for 3 years (more of a statement than a question). It's just a general impression I'm getting from posts, vibes and all that.

All I can say is LOL, I don't think so (I'm going to add FFS! for good measure and apologies for not using my words -directed to the void if you will).

(Had to sedate the ferret as was beside himself - poor little guy couldn't breathe from laughing)
...and we thought we were the pessimists, though somewhat forward looking.

• Haha
  • Love

Bravo

Is it just me or does it seem that all of a sudden there's a vague spectral consensus that the SP will somehow stay stagnant for 3 years (more of a statement than a question). It's just a general impression I'm getting from posts, vibes and all that.

All I can say is LOL, I don't think so (I'm going to add FFS! for good measure and apologies for not using my words -directed to the void if you will).

(Had to sedate the ferret as was beside himself - poor little guy couldn't breathe from laughing)

Announcements that drive the SP on an upwards trajectory will be like silent but deadly farts IMO. No-one will know when they're coming, but when they do - BEWARE!

In other words, don't miss the bus.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 30 users

Alpstein

Emerged
Despite all the press pounding on Cathy Wood Ark Funds, ARKK is still beating the S&P500 over 5 years. Even at this low point, Mr Market has been blowing a hurricane at her, and she is still winning. Spiking Neural Network Edge AI is the kind of Platform ARK Investment looks for, where expansion can occur via AKD2000, AKD3000, etc, adding on new edge ai solutions to build upon the Akida Neural Processing Platform.
View attachment 4760
Unfortunately for many investors though the large portion of ARK's investment capital arrived after 2020, so many investors in her fund are underwater. Disclosure I don't hold ARK shares but do read her research which is very good.

Hi Straw,

I’m still expecting Nanose in some form, (e.g. being able to detect some of the 17 diseases they are working towards) to be approved and become commercial THIS YEAR. I reckon that might be worth a few pennys!

Something else to look forward to.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 23 users

Rach2512

Regular
I am not sure if anyone had noticed that MegaChips is promoting the use of AKIDA technology for “network packet inspection”.

Not to be one to up ramp but when a company like MegaChips that has bought a full IP licence dramatically increases the size of the market that Brainchip is targeting beyond Edge computing I just have to appear to be that way inclined.

Some years ago now I think 2019 the idea that AKIDA could sit at the entry door to data centres ensuring they were kept cyber secure was raised by myself with some support from several visionaries who are still with us but it was howled down by instant technology experts with agendas but here is living proof of what many have always know.

The Edge is just the beginning not the destination.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

View attachment 4829
Could this be the reason why at the 2min mark, Rob Telson in the interview with Michael from Tech Pro Unicorn, corrected
Michael who said 60 billion, Rob said well as of yesterday (which would be the date of this announcement) it's now 70 billion?

• Love
Reactions: 14 users

Rach2512

Regular
Could this be the reason why at the 2min mark, Rob Telson in the interview with Michael from Tech Pro Unicorn, corrected
Michael who said 60 billion, Rob said well as of yesterday (which would be the date of this announcement) it's now 70 billion?
Sorry this should be linked to Wilzy post #8976.

Top Bottom