BRN Discussion Ongoing

Hi DB,

I haven't totally lost faith. Not nice getting blindsided by the BoM with this CR after all their up beat comments at the AGM but what can you do?

Anyway, I have put in for $10,000 at 19.3 in the SPP. Not enough news to justify any more than that.

(Will spare a few dollars in case we really crater.)
Kudos to you FJ, for supporting the Company directly, at cost to yourself 👍

That shows more than anything, that you have strong belief and conviction, in our financial success.

• Love
Reactions: 11 users
Boss man looks like he is dressed for the pub.
Mmm old Sean looks like he lives in the pub
Red faced beer gut
No stress there to be seen
Needs a rocket

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 4 users

That shows more than anything, that you have strong belief and conviction, in our financial success.
1723534809532.gif

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 6 users
On a side note when is our quarterly podcast do? I heard they recorded it but it does not take that long to edit it IMO.

Is the delay cause they are waiting on the SPP to finish? Are they waiting on some news?
Waiting fo Sean to get back to the bar
It’s his shout
It’s tightass Tuesday

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

FJ-215

Regular

Was fortunate enough to sell a portion of my original holding on the back of the Mercedes news, so reinvesting in a way.

Would love to know exactly why they have gone down the CR pathway and effectively cancelled the LDA partnership. It's hope more than anything, hope that there is a pressing need for cash now. Is there a deal on the cards between VVDN or Unigen where we may be supplying chips rather than IP? The half year report out in the next couple of weeks. We might get some clues in there.

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users
  • Haha
  • Fire
  • Love

MegaportX

Regular

Good morning Sir Dingo, FJ is committed stockholder, hopefully rewarded for his support to Brainchip later in 2024. ;)

• Fire

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Mmm old Sean looks like he lives in the pub
Red faced beer gut
No stress there to be seen
Needs a rocket
Get the feeling the entire board kick the day off with a few of these... every day & pocket the rocks, ontop of all the kick backs.

• Haha
Good morning Sir Dingo, FJ is committed stockholder, hopefully rewarded for his support to Brainchip later in 2024. ;)
Have you mixed the last 2 digits around the wrong way 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Hi @FJ-215.

The FrontGrade Gaisler event is our most positive event of this year.

I don’t see any point in turning it into a negative by dwelling on Sean’s looks, his weight, attire or otherwise.

What you choose to focus on is up to you!

No secret: Neuromorphic processing is highly efficient and saves a lot of power. But it is the new kid on the block, and conservative minds still need to grow confidence in it.

First quarter of 2024, BrainChip joined a consortium with Airbus Toulouse, Airbus Ottobrunn , Frontgrade Gaisler, and Neurobus for the European Space Agency - ESA ITT “Evaluation of Neuromorphic Computing Technologies for Very Low Power AI/ML Applications in Space.”

Airbus project lead Jérémy Lebreton and AI vision expert Roland Brochard state “This disruptive technology is on track to become part of the space industry roadmap, paving the way for new applications of AI at the edge in space, like earth observation, space exploration, satellite rendezvous, and landing on the moon.”

BrainChip is proud that Airbus selected Akida for both COTS chips and IP in their proposal. ESA awarded the Airbus “NEURAVIS” proposal, including Akida in the AKD1500 chip and on an FPGA together with Frontgrade Gaisler’s NOEL-V processor.

With Akida 2.0 technology and TENNs (patented Temporal Event based Neural Networks) BrainChip and our partners aim to drive neuromorphic processing in the future, orbiting the Earth or exploring space and the Moon.

Although a slow road as the technology is evaluated and progressed I’m celebrating where we are headed.

:)
Hi SG,

This is a real confidence booster.

BrainChip is proud that Airbus selected Akida for both COTS chips and IP in their proposal. ESA awarded the Airbus “NEURAVIS” proposal, including Akida in the AKD1500 chip and on an FPGA together with Frontgrade Gaisler’s NOEL-V processor.

Akida 1500 needs an external processor, and we know that Akida is compatible with a lot of processors (ARM, Intel, AMD, SiFive, and probably Nvidia (?)).

Do we know what processor Airbus will be using with Akida 1500?

I'm a bit puzzled by the reference to an FPGA. I know we are doing the share issue to develop a cloud-based FPGA, but this sounds like a special one for Airbus. Maybe they want to play around with the logic configuration in hardware.

... and IP to boot. That suggests large number of chips. How many chips in Airbus A380?

Possibly the FPGA is for fine tuning the IP.

Otherwise, an FPGA could be used for one-off "manual assembly" applications, but since they are talking about 1500 and IP, that sounds like truckloads.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 50 users

rgupta

Regular
What am I focusing on?

After 7 years as a share holder, a return on my investment.

Fingers crossed for a commercial agreement to celebrate by year's end.
You are right, but had you invested in a business which is making revenue.
Brainchip is a concept investment and it sometimes take more time than expected and sometimes fails as well.
So if you are looking to get return then brainchip cannot assure the investors at this time.
It may deliver you high profits if the concept is accepted by broader market, if the acceptance is not there then it may end up as a failed concept.
Dyor

• Fire

FJ-215

Regular
Get the feeling the entire board kick the day off with a few of these... every day & pocket the rocks, ontop of all the kick backs.

2 Chainz, what a pretender!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Hi SG,

Akida 1500 needs an external processor, and we know that Akida is compatible with a lot of processors (ARM, Intel, AMD, SiFive, and probably Nvidia (?)).

I'm a bit puzzled by the reference to an FPGA. I know we are doing the share issue to develop a cloud-based FPGA, but this sounds like a special one for Airbus. Maybe they want to play around with the logic configuration in hardware.

... and IP to boot. That suggests large number of chips. How many chips in Airbus A380?

Otherwise, an FPGA could be used for one-off "manual assembly" applications, but since they are talking about 1500 and IP, that sounds like truckloads.
Evening Diogenese,

Thay have a couple of sensors onboard.

Regards,
Esq.

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users
Hi SG,

Gonna hazard a guess at AMD(?) @Diogenese

Cobham are a partner and use the solution in their Noel-V. FPGA as well.

Btw...presume Cobham work with and supply into Airbus?

Screenshot_2024-08-13-17-00-19-98_4641ebc0df1485bf6b47ebd018b5ee76.jpg

CobhamFPGA Supervisor (GRSCRUB) Processor IPs Microcontroller (UT32M0R500) Non-Volatile MemoryExternal configuration supervisor for FPGA programming & scrubbing NOEL-V and LEON-based processor IP with GRLIB for SoC development Rad-Tolerant 32-bit ARM® Cortex®-M0 Microcontroller 1GB RadHard NOR Flash

• Fire
Reactions: 8 users

Guzzi62

Regular
Hi SG,

They stopped making the A380s in 2021.

But any Airbus will have a good amount of chips in them for sure.

• Fire

FJ-215

Regular
You are right, but had you invested in a business which is making revenue.
Brainchip is a concept investment and it sometimes take more time than expected and sometimes fails as well.
So if you are looking to get return then brainchip cannot assure the investors at this time.
It may deliver you high profits if the concept is accepted by broader market, if the acceptance is not there then it may end up as a failed concept.
Dyor
Hi rgupta,

BRN has been may things over the years.

A concept investment? Yes, when I first came across them, they were but there were products in place and more on the horizon. There were big, big names mentioned. Did you know about the Safran wiring connections solution? (Airbus) We even had customers and a contract here or there. And it went pear shaped (Hello SN Tech!)

And then we started again, ditched our old tech, sacked the sales staff and focused on Akida. It sucked!!! but alot of us held on and after what seemed like an eternity we had Akida IP, then an actual Akida chip. And then we had license agreements with Renesas and Megachips.

And then it went pear shaped again and Akida was too "narrow" in its use cases to be a commercial product.

And now we have Akida 2 and TENNs

If you have been around long enough you see a repeating pattern.

Failed concept, hmmm.....don't think so

Failed business ....... hope not!

• Love

rgupta

Regular
Hi rgupta,

BRN has been may things over the years.

A concept investment? Yes, when I first came across them, they were but there were products in place and more on the horizon. There were big, big names mentioned. Did you know about the Safran wiring connections solution? (Airbus) We even had customers and a contract here or there. And it went pear shaped (Hello SN Tech!)

And then we started again, ditched our old tech, sacked the sales staff and focused on Akida. It sucked!!! but alot of us held on and after what seemed like an eternity we had Akida IP, then an actual Akida chip. And then we had license agreements with Renesas and Megachips.

And then it went pear shaped again and Akida was too "narrow" in its use cases to be a commercial product.

And now we have Akida 2 and TENNs

If you have been around long enough you see a repeating pattern.

Failed concept, hmmm.....don't think so

Failed business ....... hope not!
You may be right. But again to materialise a concept it needs a lot of effort, re effort, again an effort. Keep on fighting is life and once you surrender you are dead, same is there with concept. So again concepts may not materialise all the time.
Hope for the best.
Dyor

Gonna hazard a guess at AMD(?) @Diogenese

Cobham are a partner and use the solution in their Noel-V. FPGA as well.

Btw...presume Cobham work with and supply into Airbus?

View attachment 67949

CobhamFPGA Supervisor (GRSCRUB) Processor IPs Microcontroller (UT32M0R500) Non-Volatile MemoryExternal configuration supervisor for FPGA programming & scrubbing NOEL-V and LEON-based processor IP with GRLIB for SoC development Rad-Tolerant 32-bit ARM® Cortex®-M0 Microcontroller 1GB RadHard NOR Flash

Or maybe not?

The above may be due to the tie in by using Xilinx but the GRLIB caught my eye and having a look at that appears interesting.

IP driven and presume that's where our IP will eventually sit.

Screenshot_2024-08-13-18-23-01-48_4641ebc0df1485bf6b47ebd018b5ee76.jpg
Screenshot_2024-08-13-18-21-12-28_4641ebc0df1485bf6b47ebd018b5ee76.jpg

• Fire
  • Love
Top Bottom