BRN Discussion Ongoing

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Morning Deadpool ,

Too true.

Funnily enough ......... the two Firms they have engaged to fix their the problem & their negligent behaviour just happen to be BrainChip Partners.

Accenture plc & Tata Control Systems.

😉.

Imagine that.

Regards,
Esq.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21 users

Csharmo

Regular
Each time I see an image of Sean H my spirits sink. This latest photo is as bad as it can get. We are trying to introduce an elegant and clever idea, at precisely the time when it is relevant. As with all companies selling the almost incomprehensible, the external massaging has to be one of evident care. Everything we do externally, in our design, our dressing, our words, we do carefully, elegantly and skilfully. So you can believe that the bits you cannot see, the chip design, the software, continue this thread of care, for the finest details. Everything matters, top to bottom.
1723601239334.png

Bill Gates and crew dancing on stage. They are wearing short sleeve cotton golf shirts. Welcome to the world of IT nerds, this is how we dress

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users

TECH

Regular
I hope we are involved in Chiplets

99.99% sure we aren't....Intel are, but Peters architecture is different, way different.

Happy to be corrected by the man himself.

Regards....Tech (Perth)

Reactions: 4 users
Really that’s disappointing if correct, ok well I would appreciate to know we’re we sit within this new chiplets designs ( if at all ) assuming this isn’t a question that can’t be answered due to NDAs.

Reactions: 2 users
Can only hope that this is the start of something beautiful.

Is this some kind of a joke, by the ASIC??..

"ASIC Chair Joe Longo said, ‘ASX’s statements go to the heart of trust in the integrity of our markets. We believe this was a collective failure by the ASX Board and senior executives at the time"

The ASIC sit on their hands and just watch all the BS going on.

Then they pat themselves on the back..

"On 7 March 2024, ASIC announced ASX had paid a penalty of $1,050,000 following an ASIC investigation into its compliance with the market integrity rules. More recently, ASIC took action against a ‘pump and dump’ scheme and attempted manipulation of commodities markets. These proceedings underscore ASIC's commitment to ensuring all market participants comply with the law"

Meanwhile, the ASX writes off the project (CHESS replacement) for 250 million, which is more than likely well above it's costs and claims a very meaty tax offset.

"That review identified significant challenges with the solution design and its ability to meet the ASX’s requirements. Following the release of the Accenture Report, ASX decided to pause the project and wrote down costs of $250 million".

They are literally a bunch of dancing overpaid clowns, like all government bodies, that are only funny, when they're not trying to be..

main-qimg-cc55725388ccd9cb3a9a18a858f80934.gif

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 10 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Esq 111 …is it to adventitious to suggest a scroll dissection say 5 on each day while we twiddle our thumbs.
To Reignite some new idea’s or would that be painful.
Afternoon Smoothsailing ,

One should always consume a scroll in one sitting , preferably with a stiff drink , as it conveys the might of industry toying with our tech.

Personally I find having all info in one location keeps it straightforward to understand.

Another far greater ..... and incredibly well compiled source of links is from @Neuromorphia under the thread heading of Brainchip Akida Ecosystem.

This is like a forensically compiled document with all the detail logged.

Regards,
Esq.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users
Ok I understand much appreciated this , Thanks.

Reactions: 1 users

charles2

Regular
No longer ARM in arm

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8 users
No longer ARM in arm

Some of these "Big Companies" aren't as robust as they appear..

"Santa Clara, California-based Intel had cash and cash equivalents of $11.29 billion, and total current liabilities of about $32 billion, as of end June"

Selling all their ARM shares, is like someone selling an important asset, just to keep in front of things..

giphy.gif

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 3 users

7fĂźr7

Regular
Some of these "Big Companies" aren't as robust as they appear..

"Santa Clara, California-based Intel had cash and cash equivalents of $11.29 billion, and total current liabilities of about $32 billion, as of end June"

Selling all their ARM shares, is like someone selling an important asset, just to keep in front of things..

View attachment 67971

I'm not sure if that was a good idea, especially when it comes to securing market share in this rapidly growing market in any way possible... Anyway, they must know themselves how to make themselves profitable again. However, I suspect that some projects will be further cut. Perhaps they chose this path to avoid laying off even more staff... Focusing on mass-market products instead of spending money on long-term developments that lead nowhere!
Hope they put some amount of money to buy brainchip shares 😂👍

• Fire
  • Sad
Reactions: 7 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
I'm not sure if that was a good idea, especially when it comes to securing market share in this rapidly growing market in any way possible... Anyway, they must know themselves how to make themselves profitable again. However, I suspect that some projects will be further cut. Perhaps they chose this path to avoid laying off even more staff... Focusing on mass-market products instead of spending money on long-term developments that lead nowhere!

I suppose Intel wouldn't need Arm if they bought a licence from us. This is what I'm trying to convince myself of anyway.

fingers-crossed-jenny-hagel.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users

7fĂźr7

Regular
I suppose Intel wouldn't need Arm if they bought a licence of us. This is what I'm trying to convince myself of anyway.

View attachment 67974
Yeah but this would be a huge conflict between them with us in the middle! Because arm is also our partner 🤔

1723620696836.gif

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 2 users
"Perhaps they chose this path to avoid laying off even more staff"

I can assure you, that "that" particular thought, never entered into any part of the equation.

• Wow
Reactions: 3 users

7fĂźr7

Regular
"Perhaps they chose this path to avoid laying off even more staff"

I can assure you, that "that" particular thought, never entered into any part of the equation.
Could be… maybe they sold to fill their pockets 😂 but I believe in the good side of things

Diogenese

Top 20

AI will transform even the humble PC, tech leaders say, as the hardware story moves beyond just data centers​

https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/tech...&cvid=fe2d462fec7e4433963fe384b023da49&ei=190
“If you look at the AI story so far, it has mostly been data centers and cloud centric. While it’s a powerful story, it has limitations in terms of how much it can reach,” said Vinay Awasthi, managing director of Greater Asia at HP.
AI use cases will proliferate in a “massive” way over the next few years, he said, and that will require individuals, businesses and governments to upgrade their PCs.

“This is going to be a massive effort to provide AI PCs, because the foundation of AI is the need for a higher magnitude of computation,” Awasthi said. Current PCs today are about four to five times less powerful in terms of computing power than what’s ideally needed in the coming years to handle AI, he explained.

“AI has been adopted in all industries in almost all walks of life,” said ST Liew, Qualcomm vice president. That will lead to hybrid AI where the workload is shared between devices and the cloud, he explains.

2024 is "when the PC [will be] reborn," Liew said.

The U.S. chipmaker, which has traditionally been a smaller player in the PC market, has now upped the stakes with its AI-focused Snapdragon X series chips. The Snapdragon chips are in PCs with Microsoft’s Copilot+.
Both Qualcomm and HP will benefit from a new PC upgrade cycle. Qualcomm designs chips that go into mobile devices and computers, while HP sells PCs.

Other PC manufacturers are also talking about AI PCs, with Lenovo suggesting earlier this year that AI laptops will soon “transform user experiences.”

Microsoft is also trying to push AI applications onto PCs, launching its Copilot+ PCs in May. CEO Satya Nadella suggested that PCs will soon be able to “anticipate what we want and our intent.” (The rollout was panned by some critics, and faced scrutiny over security concerns)

Both HP and Qualcomm are also exploring how to make new PCs more sustainable.

HP’s Awasthi said the firm is working on devices that can have 24 to 48 hours of battery life, with improved power efficiency. Qualcomm’s Liew said newer chips have “very efficient power consumption” allowing a user to do more things in a shorter period of time.

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 17 users
Could be… maybe they sold to fill their pockets 😂 but I believe in the good side of things
Even small businesses, are pretty soulless these days, in my opinion.

Large Corporations? Forget it.

We'll see how much compassion they have for their employees, as A.I. technologies, continue to make many jobs redundant..

To me, selling off all their ARM shares, is a firesale and a sign, that they are in real trouble.

• Fire
Reactions: 6 users
Even small businesses, are pretty soulless these days, in my opinion.

Large Corporations? Forget it.

We'll see how much compassion they have for their employees, as A.I. technologies, continue to make many jobs redundant..

To me, selling off all their ARM shares, is a firesale and a sign, that they are in real trouble.

Guess Loihi and Loihi 2 ain’t doing that well now there’s a better product on the market and I wonder who’s product that might be

1723628387145.gif

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Top Bottom