Oops if missed this earlier ….

IMG_2457.jpeg

IMG_2458.jpeg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 47 users

Thebask27

Emerged
Going back to the pedestrian hackathon from late last year and I know @Frangipani (& others) posted quite a bit of digging on it and SPICES and Christian Axenie but I hadn't seen this video on it by Christian with Open Neuromorphic from mid January. Soz if it's been posted prev.

Def worth a watch through. Link bottom of post. Doesn't embed in post for some reason :(

Found it interesting that a number of questions posed online to the moderator for Christian were from Gregor Lenz (Neurobus) and now we are working with them as a partner with Frontgrade and Airbus.

He must have been impressed overall with the outcomes and possibilities of using Akida.

For any friends in Germany.

Can anyone have a dig around websites about Stadt Swabach (city?) for implementation or documents regarding same as at the 30 min mark Christian says they have engagement to install the system citywide there for testing I presume.

View attachment 67873 View attachment 67874

Hi FMF,
just checked the City page of Schwabach.
On 9th of August they released an invitation to tender for an ITCS system (End of offers till end 24). Might be what you were looking for. The file is in German only, sorry

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240812-174849.png
    Screenshot_20240812-174849.png
    475.3 KB · Views: 62
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users

Frangipani

Regular

Frontgrade Gaisler's General Manager Sandi Habinc visited BrainChip’s headquarters in Laguna Hills, meeting up with Sean Hehir, Anil Mankar, Steve Thorne and others from the BrainChip team:

“We look forward to our continued collaboration.”

478C1814-B7E1-4CAF-981B-472207037282.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 58 users

Earlyrelease

Regular
Interesting show and tell items on the desk. Numerous different edge box’s, a drone, a possible remote controlled plane, facial recognition, a micro phone connected to some board so voice recognition?. At least the table cloth is ironed.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 32 users

Frontgrade Gaisler's General Manager Sandi Habinc visited BrainChip’s headquarters in Laguna Hills, meeting up with Sean Hehir, Anil Mankar, Steve Thorne and others from the BrainChip team:

“We look forward to our continued collaboration.”

View attachment 67931
Boss man looks like he is dressed for the pub.

• Haha
Reactions: 16 users

Shadow59

Regular
Boss man looks like he is dressed for the pub.
The way a person dresses is an indication of confidence, position, power or wealth. In my world the higher up the food chain the more you dress down otherwise you come over as just a salesman or a would be if you could be. My richest clients turn up to meetings in shorts teeshirts and thongs.

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 18 users

IMG_2460.jpeg

Reactions: 16 users
The way a person dresses is an indication of confidence, position, power or wealth. In my world the higher up the food chain the more you dress down otherwise you come over as just a salesman or a would be if you could be. My richest clients turn up to meetings in shorts teeshirts and thongs.
I agree 100 %, however due to the lack of brilliant announcements we are all waiting for with baited breath I felt the need to comment on his sandshoes and vinnies work shirt 😂 .
Looking forward to a happy snap with say the head of ….Google,Sony,Samsung,Mercedes someone with a big flag waving BRN

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
I agree 100 %, however due to the lack of brilliant announcements we are all waiting for with baited breath I felt the need to comment on his sandshoes and vinnies work shirt 😂 .
Looking forward to a happy snap with say the head of ….Google,Sony,Samsung,Mercedes someone with a big flag waving BRN
They were all dressed pretty casual. He would of stood out like balls on my aunty if he'd been in a penguin suit.

• Haha
Reactions: 18 users

Gemmax

Regular

7für7

Regular
And who said, that they didn’t went to grab a beer and talk about business in a pub after or before this pic? It’s very common nowadays to talk about business casual in a pub or bar 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Sad
Reactions: 7 users

Balliwood

Each time I see an image of Sean H my spirits sink. This latest photo is as bad as it can get. We are trying to introduce an elegant and clever idea, at precisely the time when it is relevant. As with all companies selling the almost incomprehensible, the external massaging has to be one of evident care. Everything we do externally, in our design, our dressing, our words, we do carefully, elegantly and skilfully. So you can believe that the bits you cannot see, the chip design, the software, continue this thread of care, for the finest details. Everything matters, top to bottom.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users

7für7

Regular
Each time I see an image of Sean H my spirits sink. This latest photo is as bad as it can get. We are trying to introduce an elegant and clever idea, at precisely the time when it is relevant. As with all companies selling the almost incomprehensible, the external massaging has to be one of evident care. Everything we do externally, in our design, our dressing, our words, we do carefully, elegantly and skilfully. So you can believe that the bits you cannot see, the chip design, the software, continue this thread of care, for the finest details. Everything matters, top to bottom.

It seems to me that you can't distinguish between different industries. These are not lawyers or politicians (though even they no longer adhere to a lot of etiquette), nor auditors, etc. They are dressed in contemporary business casual attire, which is common in today’s business world among high-level entrepreneurs, especially in creative industries. I haven’t worn a suit in the business world for 20 years when meeting with familiar clients or business partners! only my personal experience and opinion

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users

Kachoo

Regular
They were all dressed pretty casual. He would of stood out like balls on my aunty if he'd been in a penguin suit.
On a side note when is our quarterly podcast do? I heard they recorded it but it does not take that long to edit it IMO.

Is the delay cause they are waiting on the SPP to finish? Are they waiting on some news?

Reactions: 1 users

Guzzi62

Regular
Why?

He is dressed very casual for the meeting likely because they meet before or at least spoken a lot on-line and no need to roll out the red carpet. It makes people relax and speak more freely, crack a joke or 2.

Front Grade is a small company of app the same size as BRN.
It seems to me that you can't distinguish between different industries. These are not lawyers or politicians (though even they no longer adhere to a lot of etiquette), nor auditors, etc. They are dressed in contemporary business casual attire, which is common in today’s business world among high-level entrepreneurs, especially in creative industries. I haven’t worn a suit in the business world for 20 years when meeting with familiar clients or business partners! only my personal experience and opinion
Very good to hear one with personal experience on the topic (y).

About Front Grade:

We are a world leader in embedded computer systems for harsh environments, with footprints in many parts of the solar system.

We provide the full ecosystem to support digital hardware design for mission critical System-on-a-Chip solutions. The IP cores and development tools support processors based on the SPARC and RISC-V architectures. In addition to this, a number of standard components are available.​

They are a perfect match for us but not one that pays a million up front, nor big volume customer but to be involved in space technology is always good press.

https://www.gaisler.com

Reactions: 11 users

FJ-215

Regular
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 5 users
1723519881156.png

Are we are missing the point of the photograph? This could be celebrated Instead of poking fun of someone’s looks.

Frontgrade Gaisler is a massive partner for Brainchip and their endeavours in space:

“Adding AI capabilities to our next generation microprocessors would set a new standard for modern space-grade computing devices,” said Sandi Habinc, General Manager at Frontgrade Gaisler. “The success of this joint effort could empower organizations to leverage AI technology to enhance mission efficiency, ultimately advancing the frontiers of what is possible in space”.

Frontgrade Gaisler has the potential to be a very good earner for Brainchip and help progress us further into the space industry.

Reality is sitting behind a desk most men put on a bit of a waistline; especially as they age; hence Sean’s untucked shirt; It’s not uncommon. Sean could spend less time in the office and more in the gym so he’s more pleasing to the eye but I’m not sure that’s what is important here.

Don‘t get me wrong. I’m not at all pleased with our SP. Just not sure how paying out peoples looks is helpful or supportive of “Our” company.

I haven’t been on HC for a long time because of how nasty it is; I’ve got zero time for it.

I thought TSEX was a platform to kindly share information about the company and maybe have a laugh along the way.

Not a place to be unkind to those who look a little different.

So when I see that photograph I see our CEO meeting with a potentially large customer to help us become a success! FrontGrade Gaisler partnership is our most successful event of this year (so far). I’m celebrating it.

Well done Sean, Anil and the Brainchip Team; Congratulations!

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 63 users
Top Bottom