BRN Discussion Ongoing

JoMo68

Regular
Come on guys! We’re not hotcrapper. We’re sounding like a bunch of trolls commenting on Sean’s looks. Personally, I’ve always thought he looks like one heck of a workaholic/stress bucket. I don’t doubt for a second that he is pouring his all into Brainchip. Give the guy a break…

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 49 users

FJ-215

Regular
You may be right. But again to materialise a concept it needs a lot of effort, re effort, again an effort. Keep on fighting is life and once you surrender you are dead, same is there with concept. So again concepts may not materialise all the time.
Hope for the best.
Dyor

You seem to be of the opinion that this is my first speck stock....

NO.........

Have supported many worthy ideas that have, well.....no succeeded.......

GBI was very painful.

Not so much from a financial point of view......Just sucked that a technology that was 20 years in the making could fall over months before federal approval was granted to their (sadly) defuncted technology. I memory serves they had something like 28 patents in place to help save women from cervical cancer.

What they invented was light years ahead of what is now the standard HPV test for cervical cancer. It probably still is much better than what is accepted as best practice. I haven't kept up with the research but a few years back, the best test for HPV could detect the 2 variants that were responsible for 70% of cervical cancers. GBI tech could detect all variants that were responsible for 99.5% of cervical cancers in a single test.

Sadly, they fell over after the government continually delayed the now preferred HPV testing used today.

Did Big Pharma delay the new tests to keep making more money.....at the expense of GBI share holders?

Hope not because a lot of women died due to that unnecessary delay.

IT's Not All About Money!!!

• Sad
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users

FJ-215

Regular
Come on guys! We’re not hotcrapper. We’re sounding like a bunch of trolls commenting on Sean’s looks. Personally, I’ve always thought he looks like one heck of a workaholic/stress bucket. I don’t doubt for a second that he is pouring his all into Brainchip. Give the guy a break…
Just looks like a victim of the Standard American Diet..

Not a knock on Sean..

The SAD diet is responsible for the current decline in the health of Americans.

And it is bankrupting their health budget.

Reactions: 5 users

IloveLamp

Top 20

“We are bringing together Australian know-how to build an advanced space surveillance system for missile defence tailored for deployment on small satellites,” said iLAuNCH Trailblazer executive director, Darin Lovett.

The new project aims to fuse “cutting-edge infrared detection technology” and space-based artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) data processing techniques.

“Anticipated outcomes encompass hypersonic vehicle radiance and trajectory modelling, comprehensive design, and rigorous analysis of an infrared electro-optical system, by leveraging state-of-the-art infrared detectors and space edge AI/ML hardware and algorithms for on-board event detection,” said iLAuNCH.

• Thinking
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users
Hi rgupta,

BRN has been may things over the years.

A concept investment? Yes, when I first came across them, they were but there were products in place and more on the horizon. There were big, big names mentioned. Did you know about the Safran wiring connections solution? (Airbus) We even had customers and a contract here or there. And it went pear shaped (Hello SN Tech!)

And then we started again, ditched our old tech, sacked the sales staff and focused on Akida. It sucked!!! but alot of us held on and after what seemed like an eternity we had Akida IP, then an actual Akida chip. And then we had license agreements with Renesas and Megachips.

And then it went pear shaped again and Akida was too "narrow" in its use cases to be a commercial product.

And now we have Akida 2 and TENNs

If you have been around long enough you see a repeating pattern.

Failed concept, hmmm.....don't think so

Failed business ....... hope not!
Hey FJ, what became known as "Akida" was always the end goal, it's in our name 😛

The software solutions of "BrainChip" Studio and "BrainChip" Accelerator, were supposed to be a profitable bridge, to that goal.

They spent way too much money, building that bridge, which wasn't spanning the length and then decided to focus solely on "The Chip".

BrainChip, has encountered many roadblocks and detours, some of its own making and some outside our control..

We've been working at providing the market, something that it didn't need yet (going against the wisdom, of someone like Steve Jobs).

"We" can see the pure genius, in truly "Independent A.I." but the Market wasn't there yet.

Ken Scarince, said a few years ago now, that we were "disrupting a Market that hadn't been created yet".

Well that Market is now being created.
So I don't think we'll have to wait too much longer..
Software is now back on the table, in a big way too, due to everything changing so quickly, but "chips" will still be needed, in "Far Edge" applications, which will be practically everywhere and in everything.

Unless we're all wrong of course 🤔..

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 31 users
Just looks like a victim of the Standard American Diet..

Not a knock on Sean..

The SAD diet is responsible for the current decline in the health of Americans.

And it is bankrupting their health budget.
People eat too much food fit for birds (seed/grain based) but then don't "fly" is the problem..

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

“We are bringing together Australian know-how to build an advanced space surveillance system for missile defence tailored for deployment on small satellites,” said iLAuNCH Trailblazer executive director, Darin Lovett.

The new project aims to fuse “cutting-edge infrared detection technology” and space-based artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) data processing techniques.

“Anticipated outcomes encompass hypersonic vehicle radiance and trajectory modelling, comprehensive design, and rigorous analysis of an infrared electro-optical system, by leveraging state-of-the-art infrared detectors and space edge AI/ML hardware and algorithms for on-board event detection,” said iLAuNCH.
What other "Australian" Companies, are making "Space grade" Edge A.I. solutions?..

I might have missed a couple..

Reactions: 3 users

Flenton

Regular
What other "Australian" Companies, are making "Space grade" Edge A.I. solutions?..

I might have missed a couple..
Can you name any other company from any part of the world that does this?

Reactions: 1 users
Can you name any other company from any part of the world that does this?
Well I know Intel have/are trying their hand at it, but apparently their Loihi, only likes baby bear's porridge and refuses to work, if it's too cold and then it gets too hot...

We don't actually know, how AKIDA does in Space yet either..

I'm sure there are plenty of other companies working on it, but Northrop mentioned "Australian".

There are other Australian companies, working on various types of A.I. but we seem to fit the bill well, especially where "hardware" is concerned.

• Fire
Reactions: 12 users

KMuzza

Mad Scientist
Well I know Intel have/are trying their hand at it, but apparently their Loihi, only likes baby bear's porridge and refuses to work, if it's too cold and then it gets too hot...

We don't actually know, how AKIDA does in Space yet either..

I'm sure there are plenty of other companies working on it, but Northrop mentioned "Australian".

There are other Australian companies, working on various types of A.I. but we seem to fit the bill well, especially where "hardware" is concerned.
Hi DingoBorat-
Check this out from 2022-👍
Work done on a memory chip for low earth orbit,

cheers
AKIDA BALLISTA UBQTS

• Fire
Reactions: 6 users
Hi DingoBorat-
Check this out from 2022-👍
Work done on a memory chip for low earth orbit,

cheers
AKIDA BALLISTA UBQTS
“The impact of radiation damage to the performance of the newest generations of microelectronic technologies is still not very well understood in the scientific community,” explained Dr Shojaii.

“Only an experiment can confirm that the performance of the technology will not be adversely impacted by radiation.”

“We need to validate that the hundreds of millions of transistors in a single chip will perform suitably at the device level, before use in space. The radiation effects on semiconductor chips have been one of the main reasons for satellite failures in space missions,” he said.

That's interesting..

• Thinking
Reactions: 5 users
Oh wow, check out the BCHPY OTC at the moment. Already biggest volume ever in one day @ over 52k (avg about 1.6k)

A couple of huge orders gone through. One about 20k and another about 28k. In other words, for 28k, it's 28,000 X 40 = $1.12 million US (not 100% sure if I've calculated this right though, as I haven't considered that one unit is also going at $4.78). If someone can assist with this, please do.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users

charles2

Regular
Oh wow, check out the BCHPY OTC at the moment. Already biggest volume ever in one day @ over 52k (avg about 1.6k)

A couple of huge orders gone through. One about 20k and another about 28k. In other words, for 28k, it's 28,000 X 40 = $1.12 million US (not 100% sure if I've calculated this right though, as I haven't considered that one unit is also going at $4.78). If someone can assist with this, please do.
Just to clarify ....your example yields shares not US dollars.

However today effectively 2.1m shares have exchanged hands via BCHPY
Plus 290k via BRCHF

This is at least twice the most volume ever for BCHPY...... TWICE

Expect more volume in the future via BCHPY as it costs $7 to execute a trade and BRCHF is $50 (USD if you can believe it)

With the recent purchase by Schwab of Ameritrade any with BRCHF from a formerly Ameritrade account will have to pay up (7x) to buy and sell these shares via Schwab.

So one might consider future transactions via BCHPY.

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 16 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Morning SharesForBrekky,

BCHPY = 40 standard shares

So...

3,821 % volume increase.

52 ,750 ADRs
= 2 ,110,000 single shares equivalent.

X $4.75 USD
= $250,560 USD.
X 1.50694 ( conversion)
= $377,582 AU .

Give or take , with market still open.

Looking good

Regards,
Esq.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users
Just to clarify ....your example yields shares not US dollars.

However today effectively 2.1m shares have exchanged hands via BCHPY
Plus 290k via BRCHF

This is at least twice the most volume ever for BCHPY...... TWICE

Expect more volume in the future via BCHPY as it costs $7 to execute a trade and BRCHF is $50 (USD if you can believe it)

With the recent purchase by Schwab of Ameritrade any with BRCHF from a formerly Ameritrade account will have to pay up (7x) to buy and sell these shares via Schwab.

So one might consider future transactions via BCHPY.
The German exchanges aren't doing anything special..

Reactions: 2 users
Hey FJ, what became known as "Akida" was always the end goal, it's in our name 😛

The software solutions of "BrainChip" Studio and "BrainChip" Accelerator, were supposed to be a profitable bridge, to that goal.

They spent way too much money, building that bridge, which wasn't spanning the length and then decided to focus solely on "The Chip".

BrainChip, has encountered many roadblocks and detours, some of its own making and some outside our control..

We've been working at providing the market, something that it didn't need yet (going against the wisdom, of someone like Steve Jobs).

"We" can see the pure genius, in truly "Independent A.I." but the Market wasn't there yet.

Ken Scarince, said a few years ago now, that we were "disrupting a Market that hadn't been created yet".

Well that Market is now being created.
So I don't think we'll have to wait too much longer..
Software is now back on the table, in a big way too, due to everything changing so quickly, but "chips" will still be needed, in "Far Edge" applications, which will be practically everywhere and in everything.

Unless we're all wrong of course 🤔..
I hope we are involved in Chiplets

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users

Gazzafish

Regular
Wonder if BRN are part of this solution?? Sounds very similar…

https://www.techdogs.com/tech-news/...red-factoryops-across-factory-floors-globally

Extract:-“

Guidewheel Raises $31M Series B To Scale AI-Powered Factoryops Across Factory Floors Globally​

By Business Wire
Business Wire

Overall Rating
Share TechDogs

Series B funding led by Decarbonization Partners will support Guidewheel in scaling its AI-powered FactoryOps platform to empower the world’s factories to cost-effectively drive both financial and sustainability goals
SAN FRANCISCO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Guidewheel, the leader in AI-powered FactoryOps, raised an oversubscribed $31 million Series B funding round led by Decarbonization Partners, a partnership between BlackRock and Temasek. Ecolab, Rethink Impact, and GSBackers also participated in this round, alongside existing investors Greycroft and Breakthrough Energy Ventures (BEV), among others.
Guidewheel provides the first way to bring AI to the factory floor at scale—every machine, in every factory. Inspired by the universal truth that every machine on the factory floor uses power, Guidewheel starts with non-invasive sensors that simply clip like a smartwatch on the power draw of any machine to bring its real-time “heartbeat” into a connected, AI-powered FactoryOps platform. Guidewheel empowers teams to reduce lost production time, increase efficiency, and enhance performance over time, delivering fast, concrete ROI through its technology, with customers reporting an average of 41% more production from their existing assets.1 Within the same FactoryOps platform, Guidewheel builds in all the tools manufacturers need to track and manage energy and carbon towards sustainability goals.”

• Love
Reactions: 2 users

Kachoo

Regular
The German exchanges aren't doing anything special..
Well the post by Rayz on HC shows a comment by Laurent Hili on the picture every one is critical.

If you look further into the likes you will see Dan Goldin Ex NASA cheif still with NASA 35 years ninth longest serving administrator appointed by Goerge HW Bush served 9 years loving the comment.

We can argue what we want about the SP cloths revenue of past and things we only view in the past. I question when people of this calibre support the company or companies advertising BRN you have to think really critical who as more credibility in the product Akida these individuals that work in the sectors or TJs Stiffer and the rest of the gallery.? I mean NASA DoD is confidential if they see value they will say squat it will be radio silence. But things are happening in the back ground.

I will say many big companies use small companies to test waters before they put their name and reputation on a project or product.

The USA activity makes sense in the trades increasing cause as appetite for BRN shares grows then this is the market it will happen not in the Australia. I think k the 3 million SPP raise shows the market hear is limited for capital for these ventures. It needs to move to USA which makes me wonder.

As for this Australian company the article mentioned Blie spiral using a GPU Nvidia so if they use Akida I don't know is there a possibility of it being software atm yes but I have not looked to close on this so it's a low speculative dot possibly nothing unless more information is provided on the specs which I have not seen.

• Fire
Reactions: 11 users

FiveBucks

Regular
Announcement!!!!

Oh... back to bed....

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Top Bottom