BRN Discussion Ongoing

mrgds

Regular
On a side note when is our quarterly podcast do? I heard they recorded it but it does not take that long to edit it IMO.

Is the delay cause they are waiting on the SPP to finish? Are they waiting on some news?
@Kachoo ............ the Investor Podcast was recorded by TD on the 31st July.
I too am wondering why it takes so long to present it.
Anyway, i did ask TD last week when it will be out, and he replied "next week ".............. so hopefully anytime now.

Reactions: 8 users

toasty

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users

FJ-215

Regular
View attachment 67938

Are we are missing the point of the photograph? This could be celebrated Instead of poking fun of someone’s looks.

Frontgrade Gaisler is a massive partner for Brainchip and their endeavours in space:

“Adding AI capabilities to our next generation microprocessors would set a new standard for modern space-grade computing devices,” said Sandi Habinc, General Manager at Frontgrade Gaisler. “The success of this joint effort could empower organizations to leverage AI technology to enhance mission efficiency, ultimately advancing the frontiers of what is possible in space”.

Frontgrade Gaisler has the potential to be a very good earner for Brainchip and help progress us further into the space industry.

Reality is sitting behind a desk most men put on a bit of a waistline; especially as they age; hence Sean’s untucked shirt; It’s not uncommon. Sean could spend less time in the office and more in the gym so he’s more pleasing to the eye but I’m not sure that’s what is important here.

Don‘t get me wrong. I’m not at all pleased with our SP. Just not sure how paying out peoples looks is helpful or supportive of “Our” company.

I haven’t been on HC for a long time because of how nasty it is; I’ve got zero time for it.

I thought TSEX was a platform to kindly share information about the company and maybe have a laugh along the way.

Not a place to be unkind to those who look a little different.

So when I see that photograph I see our CEO meeting with a potentially large customer to help us become a success! FrontGrade Gaisler partnership is our most successful event of this year (so far). I’m celebrating it.

Well done Sean, Anil and the Brainchip Team; Congratulations!
Did you just fat shame our CEO???

I don't care if he lounges around in Tim Cook's office with his undies on his head. Just get some deals signed.

As for the photo, this is us marketing ourselves to the world. If he is going for the Boris Johnson look, well, goodo.

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

Gazzafish

Regular
No Mention of BRN but it does come up as a recent article when I do a google search on some key words so it has me guessing… does anyone know of any link??

https://ai-techpark.com/onemednet-revolutionizes-data-curation-with-ai-efficiency-up-to-5x/

Extract :-“

OneMedNet Revolutionizes Data Curation with AI, Efficiency Up to 5X​

by GlobeNewswireAugust 12, 2024
OneMedNet

OneMedNet Corporation (Nasdaq: ONMD) (“OneMedNet” or the “Company”), the leading curator of regulatory-grade Real World Data (RWD), has successfully integrated its proprietary AI technology into its data curation process, ensuring rapid and precise de-identification of patient data. This innovation, coupled with other changes undertaken by the Company, has significantly reduced OneMedNet’s operational costs, enabling the company to process vast amounts of clinical data in minutes rather than hours. Additionally, OneMedNet can now deliver longitudinal clinical data and images to Life Science organizations up to five times faster than before, as measured from the end-to-end data curation process, significantly expediting delivery.
“The integration of AI into our de-identification processes not only enhances our data privacy but also significantly boosts our operational efficiency, allowing us to quickly provide high-quality, de-identified datasets to our customers,” stated Aaron Green, CEO & President of OneMedNet. “Furthermore, AI has enabled us to respond to sales inquiries much faster, improving our customer service and overall business performance.”
OneMedNet’s AI-driven de-identification process is a critical component of the company’s iRWD™ platform, which is already recognized for its ability to manage diverse clinical data, including electronic health records, laboratory results, and medical imaging. With the added layer of AI, OneMedNet is setting a new standard for how healthcare data is curated, offering unparalleled accuracy and speed in delivering regulatory-grade, de-identified datasets to its customers.”

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 2 users

perceptron

Regular
Great photo. +

Reactions: 1 users
Bringing the focus back to BRN and the Esq Scroll, who will be bringing their products first to market with Akida and will we see this in the next quarter financials.
It’s got to be real close now

Reactions: 6 users
Did you just fat shame our CEO???

I don't care if he lounges around in Tim Cook's office with his undies on his head. Just get some deals signed.

As for the photo, this is us marketing ourselves to the world. If he is going for the Boris Johnson look, well, goodo.

Hi @FJ-215.

The FrontGrade Gaisler event is our most positive event of this year.

I don’t see any point in turning it into a negative by dwelling on Sean’s looks, his weight, attire or otherwise.

What you choose to focus on is up to you!

No secret: Neuromorphic processing is highly efficient and saves a lot of power. But it is the new kid on the block, and conservative minds still need to grow confidence in it.

First quarter of 2024, BrainChip joined a consortium with Airbus Toulouse, Airbus Ottobrunn , Frontgrade Gaisler, and Neurobus for the European Space Agency - ESA ITT “Evaluation of Neuromorphic Computing Technologies for Very Low Power AI/ML Applications in Space.”

Airbus project lead Jérémy Lebreton and AI vision expert Roland Brochard state “This disruptive technology is on track to become part of the space industry roadmap, paving the way for new applications of AI at the edge in space, like earth observation, space exploration, satellite rendezvous, and landing on the moon.”

BrainChip is proud that Airbus selected Akida for both COTS chips and IP in their proposal. ESA awarded the Airbus “NEURAVIS” proposal, including Akida in the AKD1500 chip and on an FPGA together with Frontgrade Gaisler’s NOEL-V processor.

With Akida 2.0 technology and TENNs (patented Temporal Event based Neural Networks) BrainChip and our partners aim to drive neuromorphic processing in the future, orbiting the Earth or exploring space and the Moon.

Although a slow road as the technology is evaluated and progressed I’m celebrating where we are headed.

:)

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 34 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Afternoon Chippers ,

" The Scroll " ............. of IMMINENT enjoyment.

Regards ,
Esq.

Attachments

• 20240813_141540.jpg
    20240813_141540.jpg
    5.8 MB · Views: 138
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 32 users
Afternoon Chippers ,

" The Scroll " ............. of IMMINENT enjoyment.

Regards ,
Esq.
The scroll is brilliant …Is it 64 now ?
64,000 dollar question who will it be and when will we know who the winner is .

• Fire
Reactions: 3 users

FJ-215

Regular
Hi @FJ-215.

The FrontGrade Gaisler event is our most positive event of this year.

I don’t see any point in turning it into a negative by dwelling on Sean’s looks, his weight, attire or otherwise.

What you choose to focus on is up to you!

No secret: Neuromorphic processing is highly efficient and saves a lot of power. But it is the new kid on the block, and conservative minds still need to grow confidence in it.

First quarter of 2024, BrainChip joined a consortium with Airbus Toulouse, Airbus Ottobrunn , Frontgrade Gaisler, and Neurobus for the European Space Agency - ESA ITT “Evaluation of Neuromorphic Computing Technologies for Very Low Power AI/ML Applications in Space.”

Airbus project lead Jérémy Lebreton and AI vision expert Roland Brochard state “This disruptive technology is on track to become part of the space industry roadmap, paving the way for new applications of AI at the edge in space, like earth observation, space exploration, satellite rendezvous, and landing on the moon.”

BrainChip is proud that Airbus selected Akida for both COTS chips and IP in their proposal. ESA awarded the Airbus “NEURAVIS” proposal, including Akida in the AKD1500 chip and on an FPGA together with Frontgrade Gaisler’s NOEL-V processor.

With Akida 2.0 technology and TENNs (patented Temporal Event based Neural Networks) BrainChip and our partners aim to drive neuromorphic processing in the future, orbiting the Earth or exploring space and the Moon.

Although a slow road as the technology is evaluated and progressed I’m celebrating where we are headed.

:)
What am I focusing on?

After 7 years as a share holder, a return on my investment.

Fingers crossed for a commercial agreement to celebrate by year's end.

• Fire

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Afternoon Smoothsailing ,

Roughly 66 engagements, possibly 69.

Back when Ipsolon announced ,15th march 2023, their partnership with us they also let slip on...Cisco , Toshiba & Linaro , though these were quickly removed .... after the announcement.

Regards ,
Esq,

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 18 users
Thanks, very exciting times,Go brainchip

• Fire
Reactions: 7 users

Hrdwk

Regular
And who said, that they didn’t went to grab a beer and talk about business in a pub after or before this pic? It’s very common nowadays to talk about business casual in a pub or bar 🤷🏻‍♂️
Looks like he has been spending plenty of time in the pub with the beer gut he is rocking.

Reactions: 2 users
Fingers crossed the wife don’t see money go missing from her bank account tomorrow as it’s a steal at 0.17 and btw does anyone have a spare place to live if she does

1723530600376.gif

• Haha

Shadow59

Regular
Fingers crossed the wife don’t see money go missing from her bank account tomorrow as it’s a steal at 0.17 and btw does anyone have a spare place to live if she does

View attachment 67940
I used my spare and not so spare coins and washers at 17.5c so will be living in a tent in the park for a little also.
Tent Camping GIF by Decathlon

• Haha
  • Fire
Thought I'd check in for any Brainchip news but somehow got the CQ Magazine forum🙄 I reckon some of those posters would have cracked the shits because they had the wrong coloured dummy, and not from when they were a baby. Nothing to see here. Move on.

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 6 users
  • Haha
Sean's not the most photogenic, but neither am I and this isn't Tinder..

20240813_161523.jpg

What matters, is his professionalism in our business dealings and this is the only way, we are looking to get other Companies into bed with us.

Public speaking, is also not his strong suit, but I like what I see/hear of his one on one (or few) type interactions.
There is no doubt at all, in my mind at least, that he is putting a lot of himself, into his job, while many (shareholders) just sit back and criticise.

But people scream "where are the results!"

That's the Nature of business, in high technology, in these Times.

I believe the deals are coming and when they come, they will be thick and fast.

I bought another 10000 shares today, if not for my confidence in this Company, but then for the fear that bastard Pom, might be catching up to me..

People may cry later, that they didn't take the opportunity, that's being presented now.

Of course, I may start doing sightseeing, from high vantage points, if I'm completely wrong..
That's how far I'm in! 😛..

Nahhh, there's always a hole in the road..

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users
I bought another 10000 shares today, if not for my confidence in this Company, but then for the fear that bastard Pom, might be catching up to me..

1723532611387.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 14 users

FJ-215

Regular
Sean's not the most photogenic, but neither am I and this isn't Tinder..

View attachment 67942

What matters, is his professionalism in our business dealings and this is the only way, we are looking to get other Companies into bed with us.

Public speaking, is also not his strong suit, but I like what I see/hear of his one on one (or few) type interactions.
There is no doubt at all, in my mind at least, that he is putting a lot of himself, into his job, while many (shareholders) just sit back and criticise.

But people scream "where are the results!"

That's the Nature of business, in high technology, in these Times.

I believe the deals are coming and when they come, they will be thick and fast.

People may cry later, that they didn't take the opportunity, that's being presented now.

Of course, I may start doing sightseeing, from high vantage points, if I'm completely wrong..
That's how far I'm in! 😛..

Nahhh, there's always a hole in the road..
Hi DB,

I haven't totally lost faith. Not nice getting blindsided by the BoM with this CR after all their up beat comments at the AGM but what can you do?

Anyway, I have put in for $10,000 at 19.3 in the SPP. Not enough news to justify any more than that.

(Will spare a few dollars in case we really crater.)

• Haha
Top Bottom