BRN Discussion Ongoing

Frangipani

Regular

I suspect the name of the expert responsible for said Edge Impulse expert project might help to explain Alf Kuchenbuch’s unlikely like:

9825FB30-700D-4A78-B47A-9A40FED0E7D6.jpeg

https://thestockexchange.com.au/threads/brn-discussion-ongoing.1/post-408960

648B657B-3B82-4412-97DF-3DD80375A71D.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: 6 users

7für7

Regular
Catching up on some older posts…

The way I understand it:
Shareholders will NOT be eligible to participate in the SPP, unless they have a registered address in either Australia or New Zealand.
(It is not about nationality, though.)

You need to read your bank’s notification carefully!
This is what Consorsbank sent me - they explicitly note that it is your own duty to check in advance whether or not you are eligible to participate in the SPP, as they won’t do it (“Wir werden dahingehend keine Überprüfung vornehmen.”) and thus can’t be held liable.

They will, however, block the amount of money equivalent to your share purchase, once you have submitted your application form, so this sum won’t be at your disposal until BrainChip will have notified your bank that they won’t accept your order. (Not to mention possibly still charge you transaction fees.)

While it may feel unfair to be “discriminated against” for not having a registered address in either 🇦🇺 or 🇳🇿, the upside is, there is no need whatsoever for affected shareholders to have a guilty conscience when buying from anonymous strangers on the open market instead, which will currently get you quite a few additional shares compared to the fixed SPP issue price of A$0.193! 🤑😊

No financial advice, though.

View attachment 67798

View attachment 67799
View attachment 67800
View attachment 67802
I personally did not mean nationality. The text clearly states 'Register address Australia or New Zealand.' So if I, coming from Germany, say 'I thought the offer was only for New Zealanders and Australians,' it should be clear what I mean. That’s why I wondered. By the way.. my bank still didn’t send me an offer. Thank god, I could buy cheaper by the free market!

• Sad
Reactions: 2 users

TECH

Regular
Good morning,

As I mentioned 2 weeks ago (approximately) the Investors Quarterly Update Podcast was hopefully going to be
presented during this week, "all going well" but delays do happen.

As we are basically halfway through this current quarter, I would have thought some commentary on our Akida AI Edge-Box
would have surfaced by now, as Sean will be addressing a question from Tony on this subject, maybe that's the hold-up ?

Close of business next Thursday sees the SPP done and dusted, with the pressure continuing on our share price below the
19.3c offering, it will be very interesting to see how the uptake plays out.

The talk of takeover again, seems to me as a signal of desperation, I still believe we will succeed on our own, at the edge, but
I'd certainly be lying to say this last 2 years have been easy, many have a sense of being somewhat pissed on different levels.

Have a pleasant weekend.

Tech (y)

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users
Guess you are right @DingoBorat and 300k shares is a better number than 200k only 75k to go between my personal and super totals and I better hurry up while the downrampers on here and HC are working overtime, plus I’ve gotten an extra 4000 plus shares buying them on market and not on that fab offer the company were giving us SH 😂

View attachment 67764
So you say you're going for 300k in both your personal and Super? .

That's Fantastic Pom! 👍

ae198f55-ae9d-427a-a055-f67cc10e0f39_text.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Dallas

Regular
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users

Adam

Regular
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 4 users
  • Haha

Ethinvestor

Regular
My friend Just received this 2 hours ago in Europe. Anybody knows what it means?

Attachments

• IMG_4688.jpeg
    IMG_4688.jpeg
    161.3 KB · Views: 227
  • Thinking
  • Wow
Reactions: 4 users

Ethinvestor

Regular
Reactions: 1 users
My friend Just received this 2 hours ago in Europe. Anybody knows what it means?
Looks like it might have to do with the SPP, but if it does, their records are wrong and they didn't read the Share Purchase Plan Offer documentation..

20240810_202738.jpg

Which doesn't really make sense, for a Company, with a Global shareholder base..

• Thinking
Reactions: 3 users

Frangipani

Regular

Hi Ethinvestor,

I assume it refers to the SPP offer.

However, if your friend in Europe does not have a registered address in either OZ or NZ, he/she would not be eligible to participate in the offer anyway, cf my earlier post:

Catching up on some older posts…

The way I understand it:
Shareholders will NOT be eligible to participate in the SPP, unless they have a registered address in either Australia or New Zealand.
(It is not about nationality, though.)

You need to read your bank’s notification carefully!
This is what Consorsbank sent me - they explicitly note that it is your own duty to check in advance whether or not you are eligible to participate in the SPP, as they won’t do it (“Wir werden dahingehend keine Überprüfung vornehmen.”) and thus can’t be held liable.

They will, however, block the amount of money equivalent to your share purchase, once you have submitted your application form, so this sum won’t be at your disposal until BrainChip will have notified your bank that they won’t accept your order. (Not to mention possibly still charge you transaction fees.)

While it may feel unfair to be “discriminated against” for not having a registered address in either 🇦🇺 or 🇳🇿, the upside is, there is no need whatsoever for affected shareholders to have a guilty conscience when buying from anonymous strangers on the open market instead, which will currently get you quite a few additional shares compared to the fixed SPP issue price of A$0.193! 🤑😊

No financial advice, though.

View attachment 67798

View attachment 67799
View attachment 67800
View attachment 67802

My bank in Germany also set August 12 (10 am CEST) as the deadline for the submission of the SPP application, presumably so they can process it and forward the info to BrainChip in time before the offer’s closing date (August 15, 5pm Sydney time) - you’d think in this day and age when we customarily no longer use carrier pigeons, they wouldn’t require that much handling time, but hey…

D73AF169-601B-4DD2-B6DA-01C81C4F4402.jpeg

Hi Ethinvestor,

I assume it refers to the SPP offer.

However, if your friend in Europe does not have a registered address in either OZ or NZ, he/she would not be eligible to participate in the offer anyway, cf my earlier post:

My bank in Germany also set August 12 (10 am CEST) as the deadline for the submission of the SPP application, presumably so they can process it and forward the info to BrainChip in time before the offer’s closing date (August 15, 5pm Sydney time) - you’d think in this day and age when we customarily no longer use carrier pigeons, they wouldn’t require that much handling time, but hey…

View attachment 67821
You're too slow Frangipani 😛

sheriff-cowboy.gif

• Haha

Frangipani

Regular
Last edited:
  • Haha

manny100

Regular
Looks like it might have to do with the SPP, but if it does, their records are wrong and they didn't read the Share Purchase Plan Offer documentation..

View attachment 67822

Which doesn't really make sense, for a Company, with a Global shareholder base..
I guess it will reduce the amount of oversubscription for this raise.

I guess it will reduce the amount of oversubscription for this raise.
I don't think they have to worry about that 😛..

Although buying in the SPP, does directly support the Company, taking the full allocation, would be giving the Company an almost $2800 "gift" at current levels and I'm not sure people are that generous (at least when it comes to investing).

If it is fully taken up, or even oversubscribed, I'd hazzard to guess, that it wasn't "genuine" shareholders.

manny100

Regular
I don't think they have to worry about that 😛..

Although buying in the SPP, does directly support the Company, taking the full allocation, would be giving the Company an almost $2800 "gift" at current levels and I'm not sure people are that generous (at least when it comes to investing).

If it is fully taken up, or even oversubscribed, I'd hazzard to guess, that it wasn't "genuine" shareholders.
Oh yer, you are right, its late i mixed it up with the TLG raise (i hold there as well).

Reactions: 1 users

Dallas

Regular
Schönes 🇩🇪Wochenende

Attachments

• IMG-20240810-WA0012.jpg
    IMG-20240810-WA0012.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 62
  • Love
  • Fire

Dallas