BRN Discussion Ongoing

HI FMF,

She is now actually an engineer at BRN got hired 6 months ago!
Hey Kachoo

Thanks for that and she must have added some value then and also enjoyed the work with BRN.

I read it that the GUi tool just helped the tech sales team with some efficiencies, increased customer engagement and natural flow on of upsell opps.

Would be nice though if there were actual sales though as you say.

Reactions: 6 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Thanks for the share. I will add a critical question. What did she Upsell lol wr as far as I'm concerned have sold nothing if we sell we would see revenue. So if I have 0 x 300 up sell I still have Zero lol

But does have an impressive GPA though.

Hope the sale was for this quarter !
Hi Kachoo,

Upselling could be from Akida 1 to Akida 2. Some "engaged" customer may have been tyre-kicking Akida 1 and she may have said "But you want more ...?"

This is quite an impressive CV for an intern - supporting sales team with web-based GUI tool, presumably to access the Akida 2/TeNNs simulation software. Could this be the seed of the cap raise to develop a web-based customer portal to access the Akida 2 FPGA?

1723384237823.png

Pytest is test software:
The pytest framework makes it easy to write small, readable tests, and can scale to support complex functional testing for applications and libraries.
https://docs.pytest.org/en/stable/

The automated test with Pytest reinforces my confirmation bias that customers like MB and Valeo, who are using software to process sensor signals, could be using Akida 2 simulation software, and "reducing time-to-market" is the icing on the Raspberry Pi.

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 31 users
Going back to the pedestrian hackathon from late last year and I know @Frangipani (& others) posted quite a bit of digging on it and SPICES and Christian Axenie but I hadn't seen this video on it by Christian with Open Neuromorphic from mid January. Soz if it's been posted prev.

Def worth a watch through. Link bottom of post. Doesn't embed in post for some reason :(

Found it interesting that a number of questions posed online to the moderator for Christian were from Gregor Lenz (Neurobus) and now we are working with them as a partner with Frontgrade and Airbus.

He must have been impressed overall with the outcomes and possibilities of using Akida.

For any friends in Germany.

Can anyone have a dig around websites about Stadt Swabach (city?) for implementation or documents regarding same as at the 30 min mark Christian says they have engagement to install the system citywide there for testing I presume.

Screenshot_2024-08-11-21-46-58-95_f9ee0578fe1cc94de7482bd41accb329.jpg
IMG_20240811_214823.jpg

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 26 users
Didn't realise that Gilles Bezard (BRN) is a member and some pretty decent members to be rubbing shoulders with :)

Some other familiar members too.

There is a conference in Sept and couldn't see us individually presenting (didn't read all) but get the feeling Akida will be popping up.

Snips bottom of post.

With the Spaice conference itself I also saw that Gregor Lenz is presenting the paper that he and Doug McLelland of BRN authored.

EdgeX are also a poster presenting their work with COTS neuromorphic...wonder who that could be?

There is also a TCS poster who is part of the TCS Edge & Neuromorphic team as per a previous post. Wonder if we factored in it anywhere? May recognise some other names...Edge & Neuromorphic team: Arijit Mukherjee, Sounak Dey, Swarnava Dey, Abhishek Roy Choudhury etc al.

Screenshot_2024-08-11-22-25-40-35_4641ebc0df1485bf6b47ebd018b5ee76.jpg
Screenshot_2024-08-11-22-34-24-20_4641ebc0df1485bf6b47ebd018b5ee76.jpg
Screenshot_2024-08-11-22-30-38-90_4641ebc0df1485bf6b47ebd018b5ee76.jpg
IMG_20240811_222149.jpg

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 42 users

7für7

Regular
Elon Musk on twitter today. Why Rage AGAINST machine learning?? :unsure:
Doesn't he know about AKIDA??
I would say, just ask him on X ? I think the chance you will get a response to your question is higher than here! 👋

• Sad
Reactions: 2 users

Wags

Regular
At least we assume he knows all about Brainchip??
Zico Kolter.
Zico is a Carnegie Mellon University professor and head of the Machine Learning Department, joins OpenAI's board, bringing technical and AI safety expertise

Hope this link works

• Fire
Reactions: 9 users

Quiltman

Regular
Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 51 users
Great document. Tata again leading the way. Using Neuromorphic Computing ( NC ) based on event based spiking neural architecture to improve insurance risks.

Love this image :

View attachment 67900

View attachment 67901

View attachment 67906
Very promising IMO because if the Insurance Industry push and mandate things like predictive maintenance etc many companies will be forced this way. It can speed up adoption of many of these things and they may have political pull to have these things adopted in policy and regulation. Of course, just my opinion.

SC

SC

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 24 users
1568287B-1BB6-4C78-A295-5EDB4710B7B8.png

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users

Calsco

Regular
IMG_3214.png
Does anyone know much about this luxury boss company? They just posted this all over their socials and they have close to 50k followers.

• Wow
  • Thinking
Reactions: 26 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
View attachment 67911 Does anyone know much about this luxury boss company? They just posted this all over their socials and they have close to 50k followers.
No, but it's being pushed by a couple of hopefuls over in the crapper.
As someone over there said, this is likely their exit strategy, rather than an entry. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Afternoon Calsco,

With any luck its Keith Gill ...... of Game stop.

Has a few followers.

If this Luxury Boss character has 50,000 followers ...& thay each popped $1,000.00Au on BRN for Ships & Giggles... = $ 50,000,000.00.

1723439257850.png

:whistle:

Regards,
Esq.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 23 users

7für7

Regular
View attachment 67911 Does anyone know much about this luxury boss company? They just posted this all over their socials and they have close to 50k followers.
I was reading this as well… it’s very questionable if someone popped up out of nowhere and announce that he goes all in with BRN… first of all how he got 50.000 followers? As we can see on his Facebook account, he did never post anything regarding BRN , and suddenly he goes all in! Second, what is all in from his portfolio ? Just because his account is luxury boss doesn’t mean anything… maybe it’s his wish.. and maybe he baught shares for 1000 dollar… 500 dollar… maybe he baught his followers as well… I don’t put much into posts like this! MOO DYOR and wtf does luxury boss mean? It makes no f.in sense 🤷🏻‍♂️

I would prefer to read some solid news , contracts positive announcements rather than such a useless post

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Sad
Reactions: 2 users
Reactions: 1 users

7für7

Regular
Fake Account Fake follower and what he is posting is suspicious… I would think it turns BRN into a negative light with people like him! I hope he will not start like all those XRP YouTuber “important day BRN 1000$” or “get rich with only 1000 shares” or “big news confirmed” 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 3 users
Afternoon Calsco,

With any luck its Keith Gill ...... of Game stop.

Has a few followers.

If this Luxury Boss character has 50,000 followers ...& thay each popped $1,000.00Au on BRN for Ships & Giggles... = $ 50,000,000.00.

View attachment 67912

:whistle:

Regards,
Esq.
1723443280914.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Top Bottom