BRN Discussion Ongoing

charles2

Regular
So....all these changes.

New CMO, Peter out of retirement, reconstituting the SAB, shuttering Perth.

Raising >$20m

A direct offering that may have fallen flat.

What does this all mean for the trajectory of BrainChip?? What's next?

For a thread with a multitude of opinions, to my mind, has been very quiet.

Reactions: 5 users
So....all these changes.

New CMO, Peter out of retirement, reconstituting the SAB, shuttering Perth.

Raising >$20m

A direct offering that may have fallen flat.

What does this all mean for the trajectory of BrainChip?? What's next?

For a thread with a multitude of opinions, to my mind, has been very quiet.
What do you mean Peter out of retirement ?. And this direct offering falling flat
We’re is this coming from ?.

Reactions: 2 users

manny100

Regular
Was just over on the other site for a squiz.

Interesting comment by @Csharmo who I don't think is over here (?) who feels we are working with Wabtec.

Never looked at them myself but did a very quick google and this Dir popped up. Not looked too deeply yet.

Now....either maybe a SH or maybe finds some interest in a recent BRN post.fron 3 weeks ago re the Neurobus, Frontgrade, Airbus consortium :unsure:

View attachment 67747 View attachment 67748
Wabtec makes sense. High tech freight and transport business.
They use electric battery power.AKIDA reduces power consumption.
Wabtec are big on safety. AKIDA has OH & S and maintenance detection capabilities which may assist their braking and other systems.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 22 users
What do you mean Peter out of retirement ?. And this direct offering falling flat
We’re is this coming from ?.
1723156222051.gif

• Haha
  • Love

IloveLamp

Top 20

1000017624.jpg
1000017626.jpg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 25 users

7für7

Regular
Hope you do not mind but i pinched the Tata link you posted and dropped it over on the crapper just to 'put the wind up the downrampers'.
They will no doubt rapid fire to bury it. Usually after hours its one poster pulling out several alias accounts one after the other to do the burying.
Yeah and Mr T&j just right now exposed himself again with one more account “lies&damnlies” not that I was expecting something different, but at least he don’t hide it …

• Sad
Reactions: 6 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Morning Chippers :)

A green Friday maybe ????

1723159713423.png

I'm very much in need of a HUGE pick me up 🔔 ANNOUNCEMENT 🔔...So say all!

Please please please Brainchip.........🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 28 users

7für7

Regular
Morning Chippers :)

A green Friday maybe ????

I'm very much in need of a HUGE pick me up 🔔 ANNOUNCEMENT 🔔...So say all!

Please please please Brainchip.........🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
If I were the "Bank of Brainchip," I definitely would make sure everyone of us (of you) got a little payout! 🎉 FREE SHARES FOR EVERYONE !!!! But until then, we’ll just have to keep dreaming and keep an eye on the current developments. 😉

• Love
  • Fire

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
If I were the "Bank of Brainchip," I definitely would make sure everyone of us (of you) got a little payout! 🎉 FREE SHARES FOR EVERYONE !!!! But until then, we’ll just have to keep dreaming and keep an eye on the current developments. 😉
Yep and now a very depleted..... 'BoB' ... 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

7für7

Regular
  • Fire
  • Sad

7für7

Regular
  • Fire
  • Sad
Reactions: 4 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.

😲🤔
Afternoon 7fur7 ,

Interesting..... from the site you have provided above , under products....

Might be one for Diogenese to clarify if we may or may not be incorperated in this partnership between Samsung & MediaTek.

javascript:;
ps://bit.ly/3xZboWV

Samsung Completes Validation of Industry’s Fastest LPDDR5X for Use With MediaTek’s Flagship Mobile Platform​

Korea on July 16, 2024
Audio AUDIO Play/Stop
Share Share open/close Print

URL copy
Layer close

Samsung’s 10.7Gbps LPDDR5X was validated on MediaTek’s next-generation Dimensity platform

With over 25% improvement in power consumption and performance, new DRAM enables longer battery life and more powerful on-device AI features for mobile​

Samsung-Semiconductors-LPDDR5X-MediaTek-Platform-Validation_main1.jpg

Samsung Electronics, the world leader in advanced memory technology, today announced it has successfully completed verification of the industry’s fastest 10.7 gigabit-per-second (Gbps) Low Power Double Data Rate 5X (LPDDR5X) DRAM for use on MediaTek’s next-generation Dimensity platform.

The 10.7Gbps operation speed verification was carried out using Samsung’s LPDDR5X 16-gigabyte (GB) package on MediaTek’s upcoming flagship Dimensity 9400 System on Chip (SoC), scheduled to be released in the second half of this year. The two companies have closely collaborated to complete the verification within just three months.

Samsung’s 10.7Gbps LPDDR5X delivers more than 25% improved power consumption and performance compared to the previous generation. This allows longer battery life for mobile devices and enhanced on-device AI performance, boosting the speed of AI features, such as voice-text generation, without requiring server or cloud access.

“Through our strategic cooperation with MediaTek, Samsung has verified the industry’s fastest LPDDR5X DRAM that is poised to lead the AI smartphone market,” said YongCheol Bae, Executive Vice President of Memory Product Planning at Samsung Electronics. “Samsung will continue to innovate through active collaboration with customers and provide optimum solutions for the on-device AI era.”

“Working together with Samsung Electronics has made it possible for MediaTek’s next-generation Dimensity chipset to become the world’s first to be validated at LPDDR5X operating speeds up to 10.7Gbps, enabling upcoming devices to deliver AI functionality and mobile performance at a level we’ve never seen before,” said JC Hsu, Corporate Senior Vice President at MediaTek. “This updated architecture will make it easier for developers and users to leverage more AI capabilities and take advantage of more features with less impact on battery life.”

Amid the expansion of the on-device AI market, especially for AI smartphones, energy-efficient, high-performance LPDDR DRAM solutions are becoming increasingly important. Through the validation with MediaTek, Samsung is solidifying its technological leadership in the low-power, high-performance DRAM market and is expected to expand the application beyond mobile to servers, PCs and automotive devices.

Samsung-Semiconductors-LPDDR5X-MediaTek-Platform-Validation_main2.jpg

LPDDR DRAMLPDDR5XMediaTekSamsung DRAM

Regards ,
Esq.

Reactions: 9 users

7für7

Regular
  • Fire
  • Sad

Csharmo

Regular
Was just over on the other site for a squiz.

Interesting comment by @Csharmo who I don't think is over here (?) who feels we are working with Wabtec.

Never looked at them myself but did a very quick google and this Dir popped up. Not looked too deeply yet.

Now....is he just a SH or maybe finds some interest in a recent BRN post.fron 3 weeks ago re the Neurobus, Frontgrade, Airbus consortium :unsure:

View attachment 67747 View attachment 67748
Hello! I do come visit here, mainly just read. I try and stay in HC and balance out the downrampers

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 22 users

Fenris78

Regular
  • Love
  • Thinking

IloveLamp

Top 20
1000017634.jpg

• Fire
  • Wow

FJ-215

Regular
  • Fire

7für7

Regular
Cockroach time ahead 🙄

All good… they tried it… but failed for today

Last edited:
  • Sad
Last edited:
  • Thinking
Guess you are right @DingoBorat and 300k shares is a better number than 200k only 75k to go between my personal and super totals and I better hurry up while the downrampers on here and HC are working overtime, plus I’ve gotten an extra 4000 plus shares buying them on market and not on that fab offer the company were giving us SH 😂

IMG_0862.png

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users
Top Bottom