• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 32 users
  • Thinking
Reactions: 2 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Hey Esqi.
Seems that 19.3 cent SPP offer is acting a bit like a sea anchor holding our price within a few pips.

I had been considering a short term trade with the 155,000 odd if we got up to .23/.24 and then buying back in with the plan for a quick 3-4 grand profit with minimal risk and just losing the CGT discount on those shares for another year.
This is based on the assumption there may not be too many takers, given the relative small discount to on market price and the lack of any attached oppies.

I wonder too if they would reject my money if I oversubscribed?
They're wording says.....

"The Company may choose to accept applications outside the prescribed parcel sizes at their absolute discretion."

I've been lucky in the past and usually had my oversubcriptions filled, but generally the offering Company has made the possibility a little more inviting.

Be interested in your thoughts. 😃

• Fire
Reactions: 5 users
By the looks of things I might have done myself a favour by not knowing how to buy in the cap raise

1722300147635.gif

• Haha
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Morning HopalongPetrovski ,

Sea Anchor indeed.

$25 mill cap raise ...... thought our CEO had a membership at Silicone Valley Club ..... would appear not so connected.

On The Insto or other that took a punt with the $22 mill purchase , with a minimum hold period of 12 months........ well thinking like someone in the business of making money and getting a return on such , wonder if our company was smart enough ( very Doubtful ) and included a caveat where these shares cant be lent out for shorting.

This could eventuate into a bigger sh#*t show than they have achieved thus far , from a shareholders perspective.

Purely a guess , but id say the Board will be chasing as much cash as can be extracted.

Regards ,
Esq.

• Love
  • Sad
Reactions: 11 users
By the looks of things I might have done myself a favour by not knowing how to buy in the cap raise

View attachment 67257
Perhaps..
Looks like people are pulling sells now..

Was watching the action on open today, was looking like "someone" was determined to have us open lower.
Then a lot of medium to small mid trades lower..
A couple of iddy biddy sells at 19.5, some more mid trades and then bang a whole big wad at 19.5.

Games as usual..

• Thinking
Reactions: 6 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Morning HopalongPetrovski ,

Sea Anchor indeed.

$25 mill cap raise ...... thought our CEO had a membership at Silicone Valley Club ..... would appear not so connected.

On The Insto or other that took a punt with the $22 mill purchase , with a minimum hold period of 12 months........ well thinking like someone in the business of making money and getting a return on such , wonder if our company was smart enough ( very Doubtful ) and included a caveat where these shares cant be lent out for shorting.

This could eventuate into a bigger sh#*t show than they have achieved thus far , from a shareholders perspective.

Purely a guess , but id say the Board will be chasing as much cash as can be extracted.

Regards ,
Esq.
Thanks Esqi.
Unfortunately, I agree.
Unlikely our buyer would want to hamstring themselves with such a caveat.
Although I think the polite term is, ahem,.....hedging. 🤣

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 4 users

FJ-215

Regular
Perhaps..
Looks like people are pulling sells now..

Was watching the action on open today, was looking like "someone" was determined to have us open lower.
Then a lot of medium to small mid trades lower..
A couple of iddy biddy sells at 19.5, some more mid trades and then bang a whole big wad at 19.5.

Games as usual..
Possibly shorts putting more pressure on to help close out their positions.

• Sad
This a great overview of the future of AI within all the leading players , we’re does BRN sit do you think ?.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Possibly shorts putting more pressure on to help close out their positions.
That's what I'm thinking.

Taking new positions at these levels, with the Company cashed up, doesn't make a lot of sense.

But the Company needs to make definitive progress, lest it does..

• Fire
Reactions: 5 users
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users

FJ-215

Regular
That's what I'm thinking.

Taking new positions at these levels, with the Company cashed up, doesn't make a lot of sense.

But the Company needs to make definitive progress, lest it does..
Takes time for the market to get comfortable with the number of new shares on issue. We just had our equivilent of a Xmas in July sale, 100M+ shares would be, what, a months worth of shares traded in one day. Genuine buys are probably exhausted leaving only Shorts and bargain hunters.

Have a look at DRO after their CR. They took a hit before THAT run. Fingers crossed for us!

• Haha

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Takes time for the market to get comfortable with the number of new shares on issue. We just had our equivilent of a Xmas in July sale, 100M+ shares would be, what, a months worth of shares traded in one day. Genuine buys are probably exhausted leaving only Shorts and bargain hunters.

Have a look at DRO after their CR. They took a hit before THAT run. Fingers crossed for us!
Takes a little bit of fine tuning the bots to get that 19.25 holding steady.
Another two weeks of this shite?
Wonder what the master plan is?
Or what the outcome of the struggle for dominance will be?
A nice big money announcement, out of the blue, would be fun to watch and ride, right about now. 🤣🤣🤣
Bring it, BrainChip!

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 13 users

7für7

Regular
I
Takes a little bit of fine tuning the bots to get that 19.25 holding steady.
Another two weeks of this shite?
Wonder what the master plan is?
Or what the outcome of the struggle for dominance will be?
A nice big money announcement, out of the blue, would be fun to watch and ride, right about now. 🤣🤣🤣
Bring it, BrainChip!

Brainchip? ….. it’s time !

1722306499919.gif

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 8 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
  • Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users
Perhaps one of our resident patent guys / gals could check this out?

One shot learning

View attachment 67264 View attachment 67265
View attachment 67262 View attachment 67263
Actually saw this vacancy a couple days ago and hadn't posted yet but appears BAE are into neuromorphic too.

FAST Labs - Digital Microelectronics Technology Development Lead​

This job is available in 4 locations See allCategoryEngineering & TechnologyJob Id103227BRFull-time onsiteElectronic Systems

(Excerpt):

Required Education, Experience, & Skills
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
  • Excellent written and oral communication skills
  • Experience capturing and leading projects within the defense microelectronics community, at the cutting edge of technology
  • Prior experience as principal investigator on DoD R&D programs
  • Track record of technical innovation as evidenced by journal and conference publications or patent filings
  • Demonstrable entrepreneurial drive
  • Experience in at least one of the following areas:
    • Digital Signal Processing
    • AI/ML Hardware Acceleration
    • Digital system architecture
    • Neural networks or neuromorphic engineering
    • In-memory compute processors
  • Ability to obtain clearance at the Secret level or higher

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
Actually saw this vacancy a couple days ago and hadn't posted yet but appears BAE are into neuromorphic too.

FAST Labs - Digital Microelectronics Technology Development Lead​

This job is available in 4 locations See allCategoryEngineering & TechnologyJob Id103227BRFull-time onsiteElectronic Systems

(Excerpt):

Required Education, Experience, & Skills
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
  • Excellent written and oral communication skills
  • Experience capturing and leading projects within the defense microelectronics community, at the cutting edge of technology
  • Prior experience as principal investigator on DoD R&D programs
  • Track record of technical innovation as evidenced by journal and conference publications or patent filings
  • Demonstrable entrepreneurial drive
  • Experience in at least one of the following areas:
    • Digital Signal Processing
    • AI/ML Hardware Acceleration
    • Digital system architecture
    • Neural networks or neuromorphic engineering
    • In-memory compute processors
  • Ability to obtain clearance at the Secret level or higher
Yes, I believe we've found connections to BAE in the past

• Fire
Reactions: 6 users

TECH

Regular
Good afternoon,

Having just been in touch with Tony, it appears all going well, next week our Quarterly Investor Podcast will be released, during
which I believe Sean will address the Akida Edge-Box amongst other questions put forward by Tony.

Cheers Tech.

• Thinking
  • Sad
Reactions: 34 users

itsol4605

Regular
Good afternoon,

Having just been in touch with Tony, it appears all going well, next week our Quarterly Investor Podcast will be released, during
which I believe Sean will address the Akida Edge-Box amongst other questions put forward by Tony.

Cheers Tech.
"it appears all going well".
I am wondering how Tony defines "all going well"

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 21 users
Top Bottom