• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9 users
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users

DK6161

Regular
Yes I have added another 200,00 shares to the pot today, and looking to double/triple that again tomorrow depending on where Tony responds. Very silly not to top up when prices are this low.
Soon I will be joining the ranks of Peter and Sean in terms of shareholding.

Not advice obviously hehe

Reactions: 2 users

DK6161

Regular
Looks like there is no open job position at Brainchip according the website.
This is a great sign that we have very low turnover and high staff retention. All our key personnel are very happy and getting paid adequately.

Take that shorters!

See Ya Reaction GIF by WWE

Not advice

DK6161

Regular
Could you please stop being such a knucklehead?
#Trump2024

Reactions: 3 users

manny100

Regular
The downrampers/shorters are firing full on over at the crapper. More psychotic outbursts over there than the old 'luny bin'.
Start off with emotional downramping posts using emotive adjectives and build up to psychotic outbursts.
Its obvious that a few posters have many aliases. Some say they hold.
They do not like posts saying its a circa 8 bagger from here based on a patent valuation via Pitt Street. Gets buried in a hurry.

• Haha
Reactions: 13 users

FiveBucks

Regular
The downrampers/shorters are firing full on over at the crapper. More psychotic outbursts over there than the old 'luny bin'.
Start off with emotional downramping posts using emotive adjectives and build up to psychotic outbursts.
Its obvious that a few posters have many aliases. Some say they hold.
They do not like posts saying its a circa 8 bagger from here based on a patent valuation via Pitt Street. Gets buried in a hurry.
Yeah they are looneys but so are people that believe that Pitt St "research" valuations hold any weight. They are a report paid for by Brainchip to promote the business and increase awareness/investment into the company. Take them with a grain of salt.

• Fire
Reactions: 8 users

DK6161

Regular
Yeah they are looneys but so are people that believe that Pitt St "research" valuations hold any weight. They are a report paid for by Brainchip to promote the business and increase awareness/investment into the company. Take them with a grain of salt.
Looks like we just found one the looneys over here!
Pitt St has been established for decades, and I believe there valuation is spot on.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

FiveBucks

Regular
Looks like we just found one the looneys over here!
Pitt St has been established for decades, and I believe there valuation is spot on.

lol

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Knock, Knock
Who’s there?
DK6161
DK6161 who?
TomAndJerry

:ROFLMAO::LOL:😝

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25 users

DK6161

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Could you please stop being such a knucklehead?
"They" are just toying with people Bravo.

Selling positive in a negative way.

The doubters are rejoicing at the moment.

Only the Company can turn the share price ship, by showing progress.

The idea of an imminent deal, posted by some, based on shoring up capital, doesn't hold water in my books.

Why would a large company say..
"You prove you have enough financial backing and we'll sign"
When said signing would allow raising at a much higher price, with less dilution, within a few days or weeks?
Unless the prospective company is an A-hole.

But then business is cutthroat, dog eat dog.

That's not to say, that having a solid financial backing, won't help to secure deals, because it will.

Just shooting the breeze...

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 22 users
A quick search and I see some regulars have posted various snippets of news and articles etc on BMW working with Valeo and also Tata.

As we know, all dots still but, some are companies we have dots with.

Recent internship at BMW...good to see they exploring neuromorphic....hopefully with some looks at Akida as well via certain aforementioned relationships.

The last 2 skills jumped out.

New technologiesMunich12.07.2024

INTERN AI BASED MULTI-MODAL PERCEPTION AND LEARNING (F/M/X)​

(Excerpt)

What should you bring along?

• University degree in electrical/ control engineering, computer science, mathemarics, or a comparable course of study or a comparable qualification.
  • In-depth knowledge of machine leaning, information theory, computer vision, robotics, robot learning, autonomous system with very good analytical thinking and error analysis skills required.
  • Extensive practical experinece with different sensory devices ( Visual and Tactile Sensors, EMG, LIDAR, RADAR ,...), robotics systems (ROS), motion capturing systems.
  • Robust knowledge in scripting languages (e.g. Python, C++) would be required.
  • Experience in developing and integrating software platforms for embedded devices would be required.
  • Experience in Neuromorphic Computing filed is considered as plus.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 18 users

Kachoo

Regular
"They" are just toying with people Bravo.

Selling positive in a negative way.

The doubters are rejoicing at the moment.

Only the Company can turn the share price ship, by showing progress.

The idea of an imminent deal, posted by some, based on shoring up capital, doesn't hold water in my books.

Why would a large company say..
"You prove you have enough financial backing and we'll sign"
When said signing would allow raising at a much higher price, with less dilution, within a few days or weeks?
Unless the prospective company is an A-hole.

But then business is cutthroat, dog eat dog.

That's not to say, that having a solid financial backing, won't help to secure deals, because it will.

Just shooting the breeze...
I agree on that point you should raise cap at a higher price but that said compliance and company governance need to be followed.

Look you could sign an deal and then payment comes 1 or 2 years later the royalty I mean. So the million or 2 you get is not enough operationally but Al of a sudden you are valued higher.

But really we all know FA about what's happening.

I just know that this 19 cent to 20 cent price range is very interesting for a few reasons 1 they ASX200 traded hard the time we got the boot. Another time on the triple witching and then the SPP. It looks like left hand to right hand trading.

Any way if the had a deal signed this game would not be going on.

I agree on that point you should raise cap at a higher price but that said compliance and company governance need to be followed.

Look you could sign an deal and then payment comes 1 or 2 years later the royalty I mean. So the million or 2 you get is not enough operationally but Al of a sudden you are valued higher.

But really we all know FA about what's happening.

I just know that this 19 cent to 20 cent price range is very interesting for a few reasons 1 they ASX200 traded hard the time we got the boot. Another time on the triple witching and then the SPP. It looks like left hand to right hand trading.

Any way if the had a deal signed this game would not be going on.
That's because BrainChip, is one of those rare Company's, that really does have everything it takes, to become a very large Entity and not just "successful" or "profitable".

Technology is moving so fast now though, but this does and will affect all players.

When/if the right kind of things start happening, this will move very very quickly.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 28 users

stockduck

Regular
Sorry, if posted before....but I find it amazing who is attending....the "who is who" of a whole industry!

...and Mr.

C.J.​

Director of Product Management
BrainChip

His "vita" seem quite impressive for me too.:)

Brainchip is a "gold partner"

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 37 users
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
  • Fire

IloveLamp