BRN Discussion Ongoing

Thanx folks.
Have started up my only fans feet pic page again in the hope of being able to participate.
Still a little shy, but the first one is free. :eek:
DM me for private shows. 🤣

View attachment 67244
Can I get a better angle next time

IMG_0810.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users

CHIPS

Regular
Reactions: 3 users

FJ-215

Regular
So I had a thought about why do the CR now before the IP deals if they are inement.

Say Akida did win on the technical level with a customer.

But on signing and having reviewed all paperwork it was observed that they lack funding. Our companies governance will not do business if your funds don't show you have cash flow available over x number of quarters.

Insolvency riskes are real so basicly now this company will see now that BRN are stable and sign off on the final documents to sing up for the IP.

Remember the IP deal is only worth x dollars once royalties kick in it will go further. So we do need a bank roll.

The second thought is that no IP no money for the next 2 years so we need a cap raise.

Step back and think who as a sophisticated investor would sink in this financing to a company for equity if its the second option on no revenue to come. They will be hard pressed getting half their money back in one year.

They would have had a look under the hood and also had to sign off on no selling for 1 year. So there must have been some interest even the smell of 1 deal to be signed of one would not be enough clearly there is more to it. Imo
Hi Kachoo,

This arguement doesn't make much sense to me.

1) Neither Renesas or MegaChips needed this requirement.
2) We had $40M in funding available from LDA and we have swapped that out for $23M (+$2M from sale of LDA shares)

Yes, the LDA agreement is technically still available but only till the end on this year. After that we are back to heavily discounted CRs at the hands of our New Institutional Overlords.

Reactions: 2 users

7für7

Regular
I did. Last week via my bank account where I have my stocks. In Germany!
How? I thought it’s just for Australians and Neuseelander?

Reactions: 4 users
How? I thought it’s just for Australians and Neuseelander?
I also wondered about this, but I received a notification by ING DiBa about the capital raise and was asked if I want to buy.

• Thinking
Reactions: 5 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
I too have received notification from my Super Fund about my holding there but not for my much larger retail holding.
I guess they notified the Super Companies first as they have to then contact the relevant persons.
Oh well, lucky I've had plenty of practice developing my patience. 🤣
Thanks to the responders.

• Love
Reactions: 6 users

7für7

Regular
Me not… so I wonder what the regulations are?

Kachoo

Regular
Hi Kachoo,

This arguement doesn't make much sense to me.

1) Neither Renesas or MegaChips needed this requirement.
2) We had $40M in funding available from LDA and we have swapped that out for $23M (+$2M from sale of LDA shares)

Yes, the LDA agreement is technically still available but only till the end on this year. After that we are back to heavily discounted CRs at the hands of our New Institutional Overlords.
We all have our opinions.

1. Renesas and Megachips they are semiconductor makers for various customers do designs. Maybe this customer is more reliant on a specific type of design and to take it to a chip maker they need security.

2. LDA works well if the SP moves up. When it's stagnant it puts selling pressure on the SP with less demand it drives it down and shorters smell this and capitalise on it knowing they are free to put pressure on sp as there are shares comming in.

Where this cap raise went strait to a holder for a year atleast maybe longer. Look at the 16 million short increase before last week why well they knew we needed finance but I guess they need to cover up on market now.

Might be a few retail sellers if they by at 19.3 and sell at say 23 22 what ever make a few pips but I doubt those truly participating will be selling maybe 1/3 do that's only 5 million.

Any way it's my opinion

Reactions: 9 users
  • Thinking
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users
What went on here?
A "Special Crossing T3" trade done at the Credit Raise issue price, for 10.12 million shares, totalling almost 2 million dollars?? 🤔..

20240730_014210.jpg

20240730_014119.jpg

Must be the LDA shares, but?..

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Thinking
Reactions: 14 users

Gies

Regular
  • Fire
  • Love

IloveLamp

Top 20

Fusion can only take place in a centralized architecture where the sensor processing is being done in one processing unit, in contrast with a satellite architecture which is commonly used so far where sensors process their data and send the final object tracking result for a simpler fusion.

In addition to enabling more sophisticated functions, centralized processing and its tightly coupled centralized E/E architecture are essential for a software-defined vehicle and thus inescapable in the very near future.

• Love

itsol4605

Regular
I need a dollar dollar, a dollar is what I need.
We need a lic.... is what we need!

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

FJ-215

Regular
What went on here?
A "Special Crossing T3" trade done at the Credit Raise issue price, for 10.12 million shares, totalling almost 2 million dollars?? 🤔..

View attachment 67251
View attachment 67252

Morning DB,

Yep, I reckon you have found the LDA shares.

Volume I'm guessing is the total from the ASX & Cboe exchanges.

Will be interesting to see if we get a becoming a substantial holder notice.

I keeping an eye on the shorts numbers as well. Not unusual for shorts to cover in a CR. Wonder how many shorts just became long via UCPS.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users

Slade

Top 20

MOIA and emotion3D: AI solution takes over driver safety tasks for autonomous operation with the ID. Buzz AD​

Jul 25, 2024 | News
Certified-4-1080x675.jpg

• The use of artificial intelligence enables the automation of safety tasks that were previously performed by drivers.
  • The software checks the number of passengers, their correct use of seat bealts, and automatically grants clearance for the ride.
Hamburg, July 24, 2024 – MOIA and automotive software provider emotion3D have developed an AI solution for the interior analysis of Volkswagen’s self-driving, all-electric ID. Buzz AD. The software uses artificial intelligence to take over safety tasks previously managed by the driver. It automatically detects if the doors are clear, if an object is blocking the cabin floor or the lightning conditions inside the vehicle. Additionally, it checks the permitted number of passengers and their correct use of seatbelts. Within a few seconds, the AI-supported software signals the self-driving vehicle to drive or, if necessary, hands over to the fleet control center. In certain cases, the fleet control center can grant clearance from outside and communicate with the passengers via an audio connection if needed.
Data provided by interior cameras is analyzed using the AI software stack CABIN EYE from emotion3D and the results are transmitted to the MOIA software. All data is collected in accordance with the principles of the General Data Protection Regulation and Privacy by Design. For operators of autonomous vehicle fleets, automation can also yield potential cost savings by reducing the ratio of dispatchers to vehicles in the fleet control center.
Ralf Sigmund, Chief Technology Officer at MOIA, explains: “Safety is our top priority. emotion3D’s technology allows us to decouple the driver from the vehicle without compromising on safety or customer experience. With this, we want to set an industry standard. In-cabin analysis is a key element in creating the highest level of safety and comfort for all future passengers of autonomous operations.”
Florian Seitner, Chief Executive Officer of emotion3D, adds: “Interior analysis is an often overlooked but crucial component of autonomous mobility services. Through situational interior monitoring, we help automate secondary driver tasks to create a safe and comfortable journey for autonomous ridepoolingpassengers. We are delighted to support MOIA with our solution.”

MOIA_Innenraumanalyse_1@2x.6b8f3c55-300x169.webp

In the coming months, the interior analysis and customer experience ofautomated processes will be tested. Safety drivers will also be on board during this phase to monitor the processes.
MOIA operates Europe’s largest ridepooling service in Hamburg and has transported more than 10 million passengers to date. Besides an intelligent vehicle, the transition to autonomous ridepooling also requires automated processes in service and fleet operation as well as a powerful software platform.MOIA covers the entire value chain of an autonomous mobility service with this unique combination. In Europe, MOIA offers cities and transport companies all the necessary components for operating autonomous ridepooling.
About MOIA
MOIA is a subsidiary of the Volkswagen Group. The company develops mobility services in Berlin and Hamburg and works in partnership with cities and local public transportation providers. MOIA is currently implementing a ridepoolingsystem to reduce individual car traffic in cities and make more efficient use of road infrastructure. Cities are relieved of congestion, noise and exhaust fumes. MOIA has been offering its ridepooling service in Hanover since summer 2018, followed by Hamburg, the first city with over a million inhabitants, on April 15, 2019. Together with Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles, MOIA is currently testing autonomous ridepooling in a pilot project in Hamburg. The aim is to develop an autonomous, internationally scalable ridepooling system and put it on the road in Hamburg after 2026. Further information can be found at www.moia.io. 

About emotion3D
emotion3D is a software company based in Vienna providing in-cabin analysis solutions such as driver monitoring and occupant monitoring to a variety of customers since 2017. In-cabin analysis solutions are crucial to fulfil current and future safety regulations and to implement novel user experience features. With its in-cabin analysis software stack Cabin Eye, emotion3D covers all areas of concern: active safety, passive safety, user experience and automation. Forfurther information visit our website at www.emotion3d.ai

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 21 users

BrainShit

Regular
What went on here?

View attachment 67251
View attachment 67252

Just to explain what an T3 is...

A Special Crossing T3 is a type of trade execution on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). It refers to a special crossing that settles on T+3, which means the trade settles three business days after the trade date.

Special crossings are typically large volume trades executed off-market between two parties at an agreed price. The "T3" designation indicates the settlement timeframe, which is longer than the standard T+2 settlement cycle used for most regular trades.

These special crossings are often used for block trades or when transferring large positions between institutional investors. They allow for the execution of significant transactions without immediately impacting the market price of the security.

It's worth noting that there are different types of special crossings, including T2 (settling in two days) and those that settle in timeframes greater than or equal to T3 but less than T2, depending on the specific requirements of the trade.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users

7für7

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Drewski

Regular