BRN Discussion Ongoing

GDJR69

Regular
Realinfo:, How well is you're crystal ball performing ?, and is it " AI enabled ? " Hope it's not near the EDGE, it might topple over.

Good thoughts and hope they come to pass, could it be that simple though !! Let it be so.

How well, did the above mentioned venture turn out, I hope it succeeded for you, or, you sold out and still made good gains. This last scenario could well be our savior for the battler.

I still find our investment really compelling/riveting even, and am hoping that the solution to our dilemma ( read: frustrations etc ) is just waiting round the corner for us to find still. The last illusive piece, we must pull out all stops and seek and find/succeed...

Akida Ballista >>>>> but where is this one critical piece/link to be found I wonder and dream of <<<<<

gltah

hotty...

Nice post.
At the start of this quarter we were sitting on around 22 Million AUD..enough funding for around 4 quarters at present burn rate.

With our R&D being centralized with Dr. Tony among other cost saving measures that have clearly been introduced our burn rate looks well under control...so why has the BOD decided on this 25 Million AUD Cap. Raise ?

You have nailed it in my opinion, it sets the stage..if a few major players wish to go to the next level if you will with us, well our new Balance Sheet sends the right message, we're here for the long haul, we're truly open for business, now lets ink the deals !

Were we advised to smarten up or sure up our financials if we expected companies to take the final step (possibly together) with us ?

Buying back the 10.1 Million shares from LDA Capital @ 0.0367 cents per share was a very astute move by the Board or Ken, in my opinion.

Tech (Perth)
I certainly hope so Tech 🤞

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
BOOM

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6 users

GDJR69

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Good Morning Chippers ,

Got that feeling we may see some decent line wipes shortly.

Esq.

• Love
Reactions: 8 users

Mt09

Regular
Good Morning Chippers ,

Got that feeling we may see some decent line wipes shortly.

Esq.
Only time I’ll get excited is if we’re ^$2

• Fire
Reactions: 4 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users
Top Bottom