BRN Discussion Ongoing

Tezza

Regular
Good afternoon,

Having just been in touch with Tony, it appears all going well, next week our Quarterly Investor Podcast will be released, during
which I believe Sean will address the Akida Edge-Box amongst other questions put forward by Tony.
I hope one ? Is when are the deals coming🤔

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users

Kachoo

Regular
Cheaper to buy on the market the the SPP WTF

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Perhaps one of our resident patent guys / gals could check this out?

One shot learning

View attachment 67264 View attachment 67265
View attachment 67262 View attachment 67263

Well just from the patent abstract:
A. it is talking about software
B. von Neumann processor.

• Fire
  • Sad
Reactions: 10 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Cheaper to buy on the market the the SPP WTF
Well this is where enlightened self-interest comes in.

Is a share holder better off buying on market from an anonymous stranger at a slightly lesser price than the SPP price or would they be better off in the long run by paying the money at the small premium to the company of which they are a part owner?*

An SPP is the only time most "unsophisticated" investors get the chance to actually contribute to the company. The company does not benefit directly from shares sold on the open market. I think that a better system would be where the company receives a (small) percentage of every sale. Having observed the ASX's accessory-before-the- fact performance, I'd probably add a fixed fee as well to stop bot manipulation trades of very low numbers of shares.

* Reminds me of my maiden Aunt Penny Wize.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 30 users

FJ-215

Regular
Good afternoon,

Having just been in touch with Tony, it appears all going well, next week our Quarterly Investor Podcast will be released, during
which I believe Sean will address the Akida Edge-Box amongst other questions put forward by Tony.

Cheers Tech.
Sorry Sean but what about this CR thingy.
Anyway......Looks like it's.....

"Full steam ahead"

"Aye, Aye Captain"

BRN is no Flash in the pan......or is that....

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users

FJ-215

Regular
Sorry Sean but what about this CR thingy.
Anyway......Looks like it's.....

"Full steam ahead"

"Aye, Aye Captain"

BRN is no Flash in the pan......or is that....

I apologise in advance, that sorta day.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Kachoo

Regular

Is a share holder better off buying on market from an anonymous stranger at a slightly lesser price than the SPP price or would they be better off in the long run by paying the money at the small premium to the company of which they are a part owner?
Dio I would say the first option at this point in time cheaper price. Why well because if the BOD and Management some what had supported by buying shares with their money I could see the value.

In the end the 3 million SPP is likely a small fraction that they may or may not need maybe threw a bone. But based on the action I see the general retail are not supportive ATM if theer were the price would be slightly north of the SPP and they would also maybe buy SPP too. But everyone is free to do what they want

But it has been a long journey with few posts that are grey based on wording and miss targets. Be it what it is. Yes this takes time but we do not get any information at all even the edge box is so grey if you ask them about production.

Also who is that annomynous seller that is selling bellow what one bought a chunk at 19.3 is another mystery too.

Anyway the negative rants over

• Fire
Reactions: 12 users

DK6161

Regular
Good afternoon,

Cheers Tech.
I have also been touching Tony.
He said that he believes there is a huge announcement coming, which Sean will address.

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users
He said that he believes there is a huge announcement coming, which Sean will address.

I'm sure Tony earns a pretty penny, but I'm not sure if he's being paid enough for that.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users

DK6161

Regular
Hi all,
Any guesses on what the next 4C will show.
Just a bit excited with everything that's been happening recently. Surely signs that things are happening in the background.
Any guesses?
Akira
Ballista.

Not advice

Reactions: 1 users

Shadow59

Regular
You mean another CR?;)

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

TECH

Regular
"it appears all going well".
I am wondering how Tony defines "all going well"
They were my words..he actually said he hopes the Quarterly Investor Podcast will be available next week..I was referring it will appear then, all going well.

Understand now..I wasn't quoting Tony otherwise I would have used quotation marks.
Thanks..Texta

gilti

Regular
Interesting that at 2.32.37 & 38 a total of 5,595,164 shares were traded
4,575,286 asx & 1,019,874 cxa
thats 28% of the total days trading occurred in 2 seconds but only dropped the sp
.1925 immediately before to .1875 immediately after.
wtf

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 8 users

Is a share holder better off buying on market from an anonymous stranger at a slightly lesser price than the SPP price or would they be better off in the long run by paying the money at the small premium to the company of which they are a part owner?

Reminds me of my maiden Aunt Penny Wize.
1722322053180.gif

Hi all,
Any guesses on what the next 4C will show.
Just a bit excited with everything that's been happening recently. Surely signs that things are happening in the background.
Any guesses?
Akira
Ballista.

Not advice
Maybe we will be lucky and have absolutely zero income

1722322208265.gif

1722322645524.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9 users

Kachoo

Regular
Interesting that at 2.32.37 & 38 a total of 5,595,164 shares were traded
4,575,286 asx & 1,019,874 cxa
thats 28% of the total days trading occurred in 2 seconds but only dropped the sp
.1925 immediately before to .1875 immediately after.
wtf
Yeah trading has been interesting for years with BRN. Seems like alot if cross moving IMO

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Taproot

Regular
  • Haha

DK6161

Regular
Not sure if this is old news or not, but the promise is exciting given COVID diagnosis is rising again this winter.

IloveLamp

Top 20
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users

DK6161

Regular
Not sure if this is old news or not, but the promise is exciting given COVID diagnosis is rising again this winter.

Donald Trump GIF by GIPHY News

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Top Bottom