BRN Discussion Ongoing

Meatloaf

Regular
Who is “we are” I’m not… talk for your self… it was a TH for an CR… nothing more… and the fact that we have not much revenue was also expected… or did anyone really think, just because we are sold out on our Onlineshop, we would get millions of cash? Don’t blame others because of your expectations
You know what, I used to defend them as well. Yes the announcement was a CR but why. Why do a CR when they had enough funds. I can understand a CR for expansion, or an investment in future profits.
Can you explain to me what the purpose of this CR was?
I’d be glad to hear it. My expectations go back 5 years now. So please don’t try to dismiss this as a normal day of business

Reactions: 6 users

Diogenese

Top 20
  • Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 11 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Well, I'm ok with all of this.
In fact, more than OK

View attachment 67052

IMO, the LDA deal has been an anchor on the SP for some time.
31 Million shares sold between 27/3 & 28/6 ... hard to get momentum.

And met with several institutional investors after the AGM.
Seeking interest, and no doubt a heads up that a CR is likely coming in the not to distant future.

All of which has added to relentless downward pressure on the SP .
And yes, a large deal would have changed all of this, but with the above "negative" pressure any bits of good news like Frontgrade Gaisler or Airbus was never going to move the needle or create some FOMO.

Now, LDA Capital deal is behind us, and we have plenty of $'s in the bank.

Sign a deal .... any deal, and several impediments to a half decent re-rate have just been removed.
Heaven forefend that the institutional investors and advisers manipulated the stock price before signing up.

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

7für7

Regular
You know what, I used to defend them as well. Yes the announcement was a CR but why. Why do a CR when they had enough funds. I can understand a CR for expansion, or an investment in future profits.
I’d be glad to hear it. My expectations go back 5 years now. So please don’t try to dismiss this as a normal day of business
I do not defend anyone… I just want to make clear that your formulation regarding “we are” is wrong. You should write “I am” everyone can express his opinion of course. It’s a forum. And I respect this. But talk for yourself

Reactions: 1 users

Meatloaf

Regular
I do not defend anyone… I just want to make clear that your formulation regarding “we are” is wrong. You should write “I am” everyone can express his opinion of course. It’s a forum. And I respect this. But talk for yourself
Really, you’re going to correct me on using “we are”, cmon man, get real. I believe that besides myself, there are many SH who are not very happy atm.
However, if it makes you feel better I will rephrase:
I am not happy with the current situation.

Now, can you explain to me why they decided to do a CR.
More development, that’s why.
Where’s the IP contracts, where’s the revenue.

I’m livid atm and so should all the SH be cause we need them to deliver.

Sean said 2024 was a make or break year, well he better pull a rabbit out the hat cause he ain’t surviving the next AGM

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 15 users

Harwig

Regular
I'm curious. What would motivate investors/funds to invest in Brn now?
This is not a question skewed to the negative just simply nosy curiosity.

Reactions: 2 users
IMO
Use of the funds being offered in the presentation have 3 positives and 2 negatives
1721886798221.png

The three positives ones, I believe, would require involvement from a third party.
Their engagement may have lead to the need for funding to support development and investment in the disruptive technology being offered.
They want to find out if TENNs works in situation X.Y,Z within product A.
BRN will fund part of the testing and development costs with knowledge that once confirmed (bc BRN team would have said of course it can do what you propose) the third party will continue with production and dare I say it a 5 year architectural license :)

Yes this is conjecture but I will continue to hold even though frustration still hangs over my LT investment

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 17 users

7für7

Regular
Really, you’re going to correct me on using “we are”, cmon man, get real. I believe that besides myself, there are many SH who are not very happy atm.
However, if it makes you feel better I will rephrase:
I am not happy with the current situation.

Now, can you explain to me why they decided to do a CR.
More development, that’s why.
Where’s the IP contracts, where’s the revenue.

I’m livid atm and so should all the SH be cause we need them to deliver.

Sean said 2024 was a make or break year, well he better pull a rabbit out the hat cause he ain’t surviving the next AGM
Would be also fine if you write “some of us” in this case everyone can decide if he’s the same opinion…

For your further questions I have to say, I don’t have any explanations because I’m not in the board… as a long term holder I can only trust them or sell if not. (No financial advice)

Some people ask questions, after such an event, like someone would have an answer because he is working for brainchip and know something better… I don’t think you will get the answers you would like to receive… sorry you have to wait for announcements

Meatloaf

Regular
Would be also fine if you write “some of us” in this case everyone can decide if he’s the same opinion…

For your further questions I have to say, I don’t have any explanations because I’m not in the board… as a long term holder I can only trust them or sell if not. (No financial advice)

Some people ask questions, after such an event, like someone would have an answer because he is working for brainchip and know something better… I don’t think you will get the answers you would like to receive… sorry you have to wait for announcements
Your replies are all fluff. No meaning whatsoever.

I asked the questions hoping to get an intelligent reply and you chose to respond with crap. C’mon man.

There are people on here who can answer the questions I put forward, you’re not the one obviously.

I’ve been invested in Brn for 5 years and today, for me, was the straw that broke the camels back.

Yes I’m outraged and appalled.

• Haha
  • Fire

7für7

Regular

I asked the questions hoping to get an intelligent reply and you chose to respond with crap. C’mon man.

There are people on here who can answer the questions I put forward, you’re not the one obviously.

I’ve been invested in Brn for 5 years and today, for me, was the straw that broke the camels back.

Yes me too 5 years… and? Why you’re so aggressive? What’s the meaning with your “come on man…” I say it again… I just wanted to point out that you should talk for yourself… that’s all… so move on and I hope you get your answers

Last edited:

Meatloaf

Regular
Yes me to 5 years… and? Why you’re so aggressive? What’s the meaning with your “come on man…” I say again… I haust wanted to point out that you should talk for yourself… that’s all… so move on and I hope you get your answers
You had a couple of spelling mistakes

Yes me to should be Yes me too.

I haust wanted should be I just wanted.

Now we can both move on.

7für7

Regular
You had a couple of spelling mistakes

Yes me to should be Yes me too.

I haust wanted should be I just wanted.

Now we can both move on.
Thanks for the correction!

Here is a answer for your question:
If you don’t know about the strategy of BRN and the board maybe you should watch the last video from the AGM. And some podcasts. There you can maybe find more answers

• Love

Plebby

Emerged

Place him on ignore. Complete lack of sensitivity or understanding of the situation at hand and a seeming inability to string a sentence together.

Accounts for 1/3rd of the posts on the forum without managing to contribute a speck of value.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

Kozikan

Regular
Hi All , just seeking some clarification regarding the very last paragraph of the proposed issue of securities document
The +103million one
Very Last paragraph of the doc, refers to the holder having an arrangement with the entity, with regards to not selling within a 12 month period.

It appears that the new proposed owners of the 103 mil are in agreement to not on sell said shares for 12 months

Am I understanding this correctly
Probably not !

Asking for a friend, because I may be embarrassed by an informed answer

Thanks in advance

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 7 users
Like @Quiltman said, the roadblock of LDA Capital, has been removed.

That arrangement worked, at least some of the time, but relied on pressure on the share price, to be beneficial for LDA (the money suppliers).

Now we have money suppliers, with a belief and interest, in the share price going up.

That part of the CR, was apparently heavily oversubscribed and quickly snapped up and it's for all the reasons, that we've been banging on about, on this forum.

All the partnerships, all the engagements and the emergence of the Edge A.I. market.

Yes, we still need those all important IP deals to move ahead, but the extra financial security provided by this raise, helps that.

We have at least 9 months now, to pop out something special from the oven..

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 21 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
IMO
Use of the funds being offered in the presentation have 3 positives and 2 negatives
View attachment 67057

The three positives ones, I believe, would require involvement from a third party.
Their engagement may have lead to the need for funding to support development and investment in the disruptive technology being offered.
They want to find out if TENNs works in situation X.Y,Z within product A.
BRN will fund part of the testing and development costs with knowledge that once confirmed (bc BRN team would have said of course it can do what you propose) the third party will continue with production and dare I say it a 5 year architectural license :)

Yes this is conjecture but I will continue to hold even though frustration still hangs over my LT investment

Does anyone know why it includes a different section described as "Non-deal related use of funds"?

Is this jargon normal or am I just loosing the plot?

Screenshot 2024-07-25 at 4.49.50 pm.png

• Thinking
Reactions: 7 users
Does anyone know why it includes a different section described as "Non-deal related use of funds"?

Is this jargon normal or am I just loosing the plot?

View attachment 67074
I would suggest money other than that going to buy out LDA shares

SC

Easytiger

Regular
Is it possible that one of the EAPs has taken a small stake in our company
Just don’t tell me it’s a consultant company, with a back to back handshake for consulting services 🟰 to the CR.

Meatloaf

Regular
Thanks for the correction!

Here is a answer for your question:
If you don’t know about the strategy of BRN and the board maybe you should watch the last video from the AGM. And some podcasts. There you can maybe find more answers
Oh really, gee I never thought of that.

Wow, was that your way of trying to sound intelligent.

Why don’t you stop replying to my posts, you’re not contributing anything whatsoever.

• Fire

Easytiger

Regular
Cash flow analysis and need to protect the Board from allegations of insolvent trading.

Top Bottom