BRN Discussion Ongoing

Diogenese

Top 20
In the immortal words of Mr Creosote "I'll have the lot!"
Sorry, sorry, ... normal transmission will resume shortly.

In the meantime, some elevator music ...

Buying shares under the SPP provides cash for the company, whereas buying ASX shares delivers the cash to some random capitalist.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users

7für7

Regular
But here it’s better than on crapper

We've been spendin' most their lives livin' in the shorters paradise
We've been spendin' most their lives livin' in the shorters paradise
We keep spendin' most our lives livin' in the shorters paradise
We keep spendin' most our lives livin' in the shorters paradise

It’s time to change direction Sean 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Sorry. sorry, ... normal transmission will resume shortly.

In the meantime, some elevator music ...

Buying shares under the SPP provides cash for the company, whereas buying ASX shares delivers the cash to some random capitalist.
I only buy shares to stop the capitalists from getting them.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users

7für7

Regular
Definitely not a day trader. I've been on this rollercoaster for years.

If I own 1 share for 20 cents in a company worth 1 dollar. That company increases in value to $5 and the value of my share is now $1.

With the credit raise, my share in the company (with the company value at $1) has gone from 20 cents to 19 cents. So if the company increases to a $5 market cap, my holding is only worth 95 cents, not $1.

Dilution.

Unfortunately, all of our shares are worth less now, regardless of people selling etc and the share price dropping as a result.
I mean it’s ok but you don’t have to tell us how many shares you have… anyways … one share is more than no share… (JK)

I know what you mean but there is nothing what you, I or someone else can do about it… its not my fault.. I just keep staying positive. Mindset is very important. Everyone can think what he want

GDJR69

Regular
If you were going to increase your holding, wouldn't you just buy now at 18.5 cents instead of 19.3 cents?
Particularly given that soon you'll be able to buy at under 10c unless something changes fast . . .

• Love
  • Sad
Reactions: 5 users

7für7

Regular
Last edited:

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
I just had a cup of soothing camomile tea to see if it would help me cool my jets and I can report back that it did jack sh#t.

200w (2).gif

• Haha
Reactions: 19 users
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users

SiDEvans

Regular
Youd be better off buying them on market. Wonder who’s going to take up this ridiculous offer?

Reactions: 3 users

Bravo

Youd be better off buying them on market. Wonder who’s going to take up this ridiculous offer?

Why not? (insert bong here)

its-a-good-deal-bargain.gif

• Haha

Xray1

Regular
Brainchip Holdings Ltd (BRN) floated on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) on Wednesday, 9 November 2011.
BRN's current share price of $0.18 is a -$0.08 or 30% discount to its original offer price of $0.25.

• Sad
  • Haha

Gazzafish

Regular
Offering shares at 0.193 in a couple of weeks time as a “special deal” doesn’t really make sense to me unless in a couple of weeks time they expect the actual share price is much higher?? Hmmm 🤔

Reactions: 8 users

Bravo

It would be a good deal if they announced a serious contract on the next few days

That's true @Shadow59 and I sincerely hope that this will happen in due course, hopefully whilst my sanity is still somewhat in tact.

• Love
Reactions: 6 users

7für7

Regular
It would be a good deal if they announced a serious contract on the next few days
It is a special deal.. it’s like a bazaar in Afghanistan… “come my friend one Oriental carpet is 200 dollaaaa… if you buy two, I give you special price because are friends now… 500 dolaaa… 100 price difference”

But don’t start to make predictions about “maybe they have a big deal about to sign… “
I don’t think so. Would be nice, but stay realistic.

Reactions: 1 users

GDJR69

Regular

Bravo

Believe it or not, I do actually have something positive to report which is that @Diogenese owes me half a cigar.

Screenshot 2024-07-25 at 1.31.03 pm.png

Screenshot 2024-07-25 at 1.32.44 pm.png

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users

miaeffect

Oat latte lover
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 6 users

7für7

Regular
The share price is still quite stable… I thought it will get a mess. The shorter are still give their best on crapper it’s hard to read !

Reactions: 1 users

Quiltman

Regular
Well, I'm ok with all of this.
In fact, more than OK

1721878873374.png

IMO, the LDA deal has been an anchor on the SP for some time.
31 Million shares sold between 27/3 & 28/6 ... hard to get momentum.

And met with several institutional investors after the AGM.
Seeking interest, and no doubt a heads up that a CR is likely coming in the not to distant future.

All of which has added to relentless downward pressure on the SP .
And yes, a large deal would have changed all of this, but with the above "negative" pressure any bits of good news like Frontgrade Gaisler or Airbus was never going to move the needle or create some FOMO.

Now, LDA Capital deal is behind us, and we have plenty of $'s in the bank.

Sign a deal .... any deal, and several impediments to a half decent re-rate have just been removed.

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 62 users
Top Bottom