BRN Discussion Ongoing

sb182

Great news from Sean and the company.
I have to repeat myself again here, but this is a long-term game. Anyone who thinks that this 4C would have significant revenue is foolish and should take a hard look at themselves.

It is critical and important that we continue to develop and broaden our technology portfolio.
Money spent now will ensure that we continue to lead the AI on the edge race!
I'd like to congratulate Sean for keeping the ship straight and continuing with our goals.

AKIDA BALLISTA
Not advice.
I don't think Shaun will have a job by next AGM.
he has let down so many shareholders, he is all talk and no action.
$48,000 for the 2nd quarter, by now it supposed to get better each
Quarterly, not worse.

This was said at the 2022 AGM

Just so so DISAPPOINTING.

Attachments

• 1721878193960.png
    1721878193960.png
    53.9 KB · Views: 48
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

keyeat

Regular
Why is is going up ....
Season 8 Wtf GIF by The Office

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

7für7

Regular
Would be interesting to know if someone here is confident enough to take the offer…

db1969oz

Regular
I don't think Shaun will have a job by next AGM.
he has let down so many shareholders, he is all talk and no action.
$48,000 for the 2nd quarter, by now it supposed to get better each
Quarterly, not worse.

This was said at the 2022 AGM

Just so so DISAPPOINTING.
Yep, and he'll have pocketed enough out of us to be playing golf for the rest of his life, while I'm working my ass off to pay debts.

• Fire
Reactions: 12 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
Green!

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users

Quiltman

Regular

The road block has been removed.

I'll be buying into the SPP, on the back of Tata Medical devices alone ... and the removal of the LDA capital arrangement.

Oh, and I reckon a couple of these ideas have merit :)

1721880546864.png

• Fire
Reactions: 32 users
Why is is going up ....
Season 8 Wtf GIF by The Office
Because apparently there are presumably smarter investors than we who were already willing to collectively shell out $20m at 19.3c 🤷‍♂️

• Fire
Reactions: 4 users

GazDix

Regular
Many of us are disappointed just because we have had no news for a long time and it is natural to get excited with any kind of news.

I think it is ridiculous to call for Sean's head, but I certainly understand the anger. Unfortunately we have made our bed now.

Anyway, now we are back to a top 20 shareholders and not a top 50 like last quarterly.

1. PVDM (founder) - same
2. Citi - up about 22 million shares. Massive increase.
3. BNP - 600k down. The only time it has gone down in a few years.
4. Merril - up about 600k.
5. JP Morgan - up by 12 million. Up massively also.
6. HSBC Australia - down about 3 million.
7. BNP (2) - down 6 million.
8. National Nominees - up 200k.
9. HSBC (2). up about 1.7 million.
10. BNP (3) - down 100k.
11. LDA down 12 million per ANN.
12. Certaine - Up 1.2 million.
13. Finclear - Up around 300k.
14. Certaine (2) - NEW. From top 50 can see they are up 3.4 million shares.
15. Osserian fam - sold more again. 300k down.
16. Crossfield - same.
17. Paul (retail) - same.
18. Jeff (retail) - same
19. David (retail) - same
20. The Stardust Super Fund - same.

Sell / buy ratio = 41.2 - 22.2 (12 of which is LDA) = 19 million shares in the plus.
But not including:

21. BNP (4). Must have sold some amount over 1.9 million to get out of the top 20.

The trend is that it seems the smaller holders are still selling more than the top 20 which is a good sign.

Good luck to us all,

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 28 users

7für7

Regular
In my experience, small investors often become impatient in such situations because they lack long-term perspective. Disappointed, angry, and upset, they sell their shares, while the big players gladly pick up the cheaper shares. It’s always the same game. I hope those who decide out of emotion don't regret it later and find happiness with another stock, just as we will with BrainChip.

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

GDJR69

Regular
In my experience, small investors often become impatient in such situations because they lack long-term perspective. Disappointed, angry, and upset, they sell their shares, while the big players gladly pick up the cheaper shares. It’s always the same game. I hope those who decide out of emotion don't regret it later and find happiness with another stock, just as we will with BrainChip.
Many people who are frustrated have been here for years and years - this is not short termism but recognition that now is a crucial time for the company where we would expect to see progress and results.

• Fire

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
The Buy/Sell volume has come back to roughly where it was before all this current kerfuffle.
It went much closer to parity during the uncertainty.
Maybe the market is not judging all of this so harshly after all, particularly on a day when the ASX is getting smashed.

• Fire
Reactions: 12 users

7für7

Regular
Many people who are frustrated have been here for years and years - this is not short termism but recognition that now is a crucial time for the company where we would expect to see progress and results.
Same here Master Yoda! The market will bring us on the end where we belong. And some people still don’t understand that the AI hype has nothing to do with our market! We are here to make the AI smarter and more efficient…that’s what I see

Reactions: 2 users

FJ-215

Regular
Well, I'm ok with all of this.
In fact, more than OK

View attachment 67052

IMO, the LDA deal has been an anchor on the SP for some time.
31 Million shares sold between 27/3 & 28/6 ... hard to get momentum.

And met with several institutional investors after the AGM.
Seeking interest, and no doubt a heads up that a CR is likely coming in the not to distant future.

All of which has added to relentless downward pressure on the SP .
And yes, a large deal would have changed all of this, but with the above "negative" pressure any bits of good news like Frontgrade Gaisler or Airbus was never going to move the needle or create some FOMO.

Now, LDA Capital deal is behind us, and we have plenty of $'s in the bank.

Sign a deal .... any deal, and several impediments to a half decent re-rate have just been removed.
"And met with several institutional investors after the AGM.
Seeking interest, and no doubt a heads up that a CR is likely coming in the not to distant future.

All of which has added to relentless downward pressure on the SP"

So your theory is that during the last LDA call period, our CEO & head of IR were telling instititional investors not to buy shares in BRN and to wait until an upcoming CR to get them cheaper? :mad:

Quiltman

Regular
"And met with several institutional investors after the AGM.

All of which has added to relentless downward pressure on the SP"

So your theory is that during the last LDA call period, our CEO & head of IR were telling instititional investors not to buy shares in BRN and to wait until an upcoming CR to get them cheaper? :mad:
No, not intentionally so, but the investor team on the other side of the table may well have inferred so.
Wouldn't be to hard, IMO
As the investor group, I would have gone back with the team and workshopped a strategy/scenario that ended up looking something like this.

Meatloaf

Regular
This is so frustrating. I’ve supported Brn for a long time but I’m at my wits end.
Can someone please explain to me Brn management current strategy cause I fail to see the positive.

What I don’t understand is why we dont see ….Intel, ARM, Renesas Prophesse ext ext with BRN inside by now. These partners have had BRN long enough to make at least one bloody product . Frustrating to say the least is an understatement.
Unbelievable

• Haha
  • Fire

Meatloaf

Regular
All the speculation that’s been posted on here is just absolute rubbish. We are told to keep waiting and waiting, keep believing and management deliver nothing but CR. Honestly people, stop posting speculations cause we’re all just sick to death.
It’s time to deliver IP contracts not more BS

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users

7für7

Regular
All the speculation that’s been posted on here is just absolute rubbish. We are told to keep waiting and waiting, keep believing and management deliver nothing but CR. Honestly people, stop posting speculations cause we’re all just sick to death.
It’s time to deliver IP contracts not more BS
Who is “we are” I’m not… talk for your self… it was a TH for an CR… nothing more… and the fact that we have not much revenue was also expected… or did anyone really think, just because we are sold out on our Onlineshop, we would get millions of cash? Don’t blame others because of your expectations

• Sad
  • Fire

FJ-215

Regular
No, not intentionally so, but the investor team on the other side of the table may well have inferred so.
Wouldn't be to hard, IMO
As the investor group, I would have gone back with the team and workshopped a strategy/scenario that ended up looking something like this.
If Sean & Tony turned up to those meetings with the kind of investor presentation they put out this morning. Then yes, I could almost buy that.

Reactions: 1 users

7für7

Regular
I recommend some people do their own research before blaming others just because they take everything for real… and just because we are green now, doesn’t mean that something is brewing behind the scenes…. Could be also a trap… so keep calm and wait for news

Top Bottom