BRN Discussion Ongoing

Guzzi62

Regular
I have a feeling it is going to go past Thursday and we might be suspended tomorrow.
Really! And what will happen if we get suspended?

No sorry, I don't buy that one.

But it's very intriguing what's going on, that's for sure.

I really hope it's something positive and the chances are that it is, 75/25 IMHO.

• Fire
Reactions: 2 users

GDJR69

Regular
Love this man...truly an inspiration to many.... he's kind, disciplined, hardworking, a visionary, potentially a genius in the Neuroscientific
field, religious, has a quiet unassuming personality, a sense of humor, integrity of the highest order, good listener and most of all, a truly
genuine, decent human being who puts others before himself.

Well done Peter, I'm proud to say I know you.

Best wishes.....Chris (Tech) ❤️
My name is Yoda, not Peter, but thanks Tech, I know you were talking about me :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

7für7

Regular
Arm should also update the presentation 🤔

• Fire

GDJR69

Regular
On a considerably more optimistic note, is it possible that they have reached an agreement in principle with a customer and are in the process of putting it into a formal agreement? Hence the trading halt so as not to breach the continuous disclosure rules? Let's hope so! We really deserve some good news after years of waiting faithfully.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users

7für7

Regular
On a considerably more optimistic note, is it possible that they have reached an agreement in principle with a customer and are in the process of putting it into a formal agreement? Hence the trading halt so as not to breach the continuous disclosure rules? Let's hope so! We really deserve some good news after years of waiting faithfully.

Agree with you, I do. Optimistic note, this is. Reached an agreement, they might have. Formalizing it now, they could be. Trading halt, for disclosure rules it is. Good news, we deserve, after years of waiting.

A test of patience, it is. A trial of the dark side, indeed. Remain hopeful, we must

• Haha
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 4 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
1000017269.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 8 users

Tezza

Regular
Agree with you, I do. Optimistic note, this is. Reached an agreement, they might have. Formalizing it now, they could be. Trading halt, for disclosure rules it is. Good news, we deserve, after years of waiting.

A test of patience, it is. A trial of the dark side, indeed. Remain hopeful, we must
Love the optimism but isn't it a CR trading halt

• Fire
Reactions: 5 users

GDJR69

Regular

FiveBucks

Regular
Really! And what will happen if we get suspended?

No sorry, I don't buy that one.

But it's very intriguing what's going on, that's for sure.

I really hope it's something positive and the chances are that it is, 75/25 IMHO.

Suspension is not really a big deal. Just means the deal might take longer than the two days that we are in a halt. Once the deal is done, we ick a few boxes and are reinstated. Multiple suspensions within certain time frames is an issue but a one off is fine.

I'm hopeful it's positive too. If it is a cornerstone investor, it might take longer than the two days. That's all. Nothing untoward in my comment.

FiveBucks

Regular
Love the optimism but isn't it a CR trading halt

Haha yes. either way, our share holding will be diluted. Best case scenario is that it is a cornerstone investor that sees value in us. ARM, Tesla, DELL etc etc. The optimism that would bring will help offset the dilution. Worst case, it is a shitty credit raise and our share price will likely take a hit accordingly.

• Thinking
  • Sad
Reactions: 6 users

7für7

Regular
  • Haha

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Haha yes. either way, our share holding will be diluted. Best case scenario is that it is a cornerstone investor that sees value in us. ARM, Tesla, DELL etc etc. The optimism that would bring will help offset the dilution. Worst case, it is a shitty credit raise and our share price will likely take a hit accordingly.

If it is just a shitty cap raise...

b642e850518ae7290611cb8b570a490e_w200.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

7für7

Regular
If it is just a shitty cap raise...

View attachment 66968
Don’t listen to people who have only five bugs in the pocket… I for example, in my bed, if I can not sleep , I count my money 1 million ….2 million 3 million etc. instead of sheeps

• Haha

miaeffect

Oat latte lover
Don’t listen to people who have only five bugs in the pocket… I for example, in my bed, if I can not sleep , I count my money 1 million ….2 million 3 million etc. instead of sheeps
images - 2024-07-24T154921.932.jpeg

• Haha
  • Fire
OMG! I REALLY hope you're right Hoppy! Once I get this guy to vacate, I'll give the tub a nice deep clean and pop the taps on full blast!!!!

View attachment 66965
I just want an Announcement that makes my hot tub like....

hot-tub-time-machine.gif

• Fire
  • Haha

DK6161

Regular
Ambiguous announcement pending.
NDA etc. etc.

Sean at home reading this forum...

Pop Corn GIF by FirstAndMonday

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

robsmark

Regular
I have a feeling it is going to go past Thursday and we might be suspended tomorrow.
The company can request a second (and final) TH relating to this Cap Raise, taking us through to Monday. I see this scenario as being likely.

1721802803417.png

Brainchip have being regimented historically in adhering to the ASX requirements, Id be very surprised if they lapsed now by going into suspension.

• Fire

hotty4040

Regular

You must be on Valium 7fur7: ?? Have you got any spare ones left for me any time soon o_O TIA

A B

hotty...

• Haha

7für7

Regular
You must be on Valium 7fur7: ?? Have you got any spare ones left for me any time soon o_O TIA

A B

hotty...
No sorry today I was the whole day outside on fresh air.. I guess it’s the fresh air which kicked 😬🫨

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

TopCat

Regular
The company can request a second (and final) TH relating to this Cap Raise, taking us through to Monday. I see this scenario as being likely.

View attachment 66971
Brainchip have being regimented historically in adhering to the ASX requirements, Id be very surprised if they lapsed now by going into suspension.
Moschip have been having a big announcement countdown on LinkedIn….Monday is the day of the announcement!

• Wow
  • Fire
Top Bottom