BRN Discussion Ongoing

miaeffect

Oat latte lover
8804919d-aa25-4d11-b706-fdc0d75196ad_text.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users

IloveLamp

Top 20

1000017262.jpg

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users

Evermont

Stealth Mode
Good Morning Chippers ,

Well for a company in a trading halt , would appear someone in our finance department , failed to notify the OTC market.

July 23rd trade , MarketWatch data.

BRCHF . Closed $0.135 usd ( equivalent $0.216334 AU) -0.74% on 127,460 volume , 95% av 65 day VOL.

BCHPY , Closed $5.50 usd ( equivalent $8.3136222 au ) +5.16% on 24670 VOL, 2,217% average 65 day volume.

÷ 40 = $0.207840555 ( equivalent) per share for the ADR .

Negligible volumes, but yet another oversight from our management.

Good to see the German market followed the rules , no trading.

Regards,
Esq.

Hi @Esq.111

Exchange listed companies have a requirement to notify though based on the below I am unclear whether this also applies for OTC securities. Maybe they did and FINRA determined a halt wasn't required. Perhaps the threshold for public conern differs somewhat.

Cheers.

1721789150817.png

• Love
Reactions: 3 users

Bravo

Hang on!

2889efaa3b6c6fc540a094fa330a6fd2_w200.gif

266f867bc0403b88e9e98c4fed64e034.gif

PS: Sorry, the anticipation is actually making me a little more neurotic than normal.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 4 users

TECH

Regular

View attachment 66955

Love this man...truly an inspiration to many.... he's kind, disciplined, hardworking, a visionary, potentially a genius in the Neuroscientific
field, religious, has a quiet unassuming personality, a sense of humor, integrity of the highest order, good listener and most of all, a truly
genuine, decent human being who puts others before himself.

Well done Peter, I'm proud to say I know you.

Best wishes.....Chris (Tech) ❤️

• Love
Reactions: 10 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Hi @Esq.111

Exchange listed companies have a requirement to notify though based on the below I am unclear whether this also applies for OTC securities. Maybe they did and FINRA determined a halt wasn't required. Perhaps the threshold for public conern differs somewhat.

Cheers.

View attachment 66958

Good Afternoon Evermont ,

Cheers .

Well after reading that lot id say there has definitely been a stuff up.

Regards,
Esq.

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
  • Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Bravo

Better fire up the hot tub Bravo.......my bones are saying " incoming good news"!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

OMG! I REALLY hope you're right Hoppy! Once I get this guy to vacate, I'll give the tub a nice deep clean and pop the taps on full blast!!!!

funny-guy-hey-ladies-epic-shower-bfeuyyh2bmknk0vd.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

TECH

Regular
Good afternoon all

The longer this trading halt plays out it would tend to indicate that some major negotiations are taking place, a simple, straightforward
Cap Raise wouldn't require this much time to work through, surely.

I hope that Antonio is front and centre in whatever negotiation's are taking place, it's obviously currently 8.40pm on the Pacific Coast, so
maybe the dinner with Elon is going along very nicely !!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 12 users

7für7

Regular
Better fire up the hot tub Bravo.......my bones are saying " incoming good news"!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Meanwhile Sean, happy about so much positive mindset in the BRN community

1721792790084.gif

• Haha

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Good afternoon all

The longer this trading halt plays out it would tend to indicate that some major negotiations are taking place, a simple, straightforward

I hope that Antonio is front and centre in whatever negotiation's are taking place, it's obviously currently 8.40pm on the Pacific Coast, so
maybe the dinner with Elon is going along very nicely !!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Afternoon Tech & Fellow Chippers ,

Im going with SoftBank . Private jet only takes 7.5 hours.

Private Jet LA to Tokyo — Charter a Jet From Los Angeles to Tokyo​

Charter a Jet From Los Angeles to Tokyo​

As one of the most populated cities in the world, Tokyo is a highly sought-after destination for business, politics, and travel to experience the unique culture. Headquartered within its limits are powerhouse organizations such as Sony, Nintendo, and Toyota which brings an influx of business travelers every day. For those traveling on holiday, opportunities for adventure and exploration are endless, including experiences such as Disney and Edo Castle.
Los Angeles is a major global hub for business and entertainment, which are two of the main reasons the bulk of travelers visit. It’s one of the most populated cities in the United States, so private jet charter flights from LA to Tokyo or private charter jets from Tokyo to Los Angeles are incredibly accessible.
There isn’t a better way to charter a private jet from LA to Tokyo or private flight from Tokyo to Los Angeles than through evoJets. Throughout the duration of your trip, we will be here to help with anything you need to ensure you and your group are treated as VIPs. To learn more about our elite travel opportunities, please call (877) 970-5387, or check out our charter flight cost calculator here on the website for immediate estimates.

spotlight-poi3.png

spotlight-poi3.png

vt

vt

vt

vt

vt

vt

vt

vt

vt

vt

vt

vt

transparent.png

transparent.png

Keyboard shortcuts

Map data ©2024 Google, INEGI

Terms

What does a Private Jet Charter from LA to Tokyo Cost?​

The prices listed below are ranges based on historical averages. Actual prices will vary based on trip date and the aircraft utilized.
Aircraft ClassAircraft ModelOne-Way Price EstimateMax PassengersFlight TimeFuel Stops
Heavy JetLegacy 600$100,000 to $125,000127 hr 36 min0
Ultra Long Range JetGulfstream G-650$150,000 to $190,000147 hr 30 min0
With international private jet trips, there are numerous factors which have a hand in determining the final price for customers. Items such as necessary stops along the route, airport fees, and weight brought on-board all have the ability to increase or decrease the extra fees. Based on past departures on these routes, we are able to estimate the price:

LA to Tokyo Private Jet Pricing​

Private Jet Charter Los Angeles to Tokyo

• Heavy Jet: $98,900 to $114,400 — Heavy Jets have longer range capabilities, ideal for routes such as this one. They have the potential to complete the distance nonstop and can transport 10-16 passengers. Heavy Jets include the Gulfstream G-IV, Challenger 604, and Falcon 900EX.
  • Ultra Long Range Jet: $142,400 to $165,400 — Ultra Long Range Jets have unmatched range capabilities, making many routes across the globe nonstop, including LA to Tokyo. They have luxurious cabin interiors and seat 12-18 passengers. ULR Jets include the Gulfstream G-650, Falcon 7X, and Global Express.

Regards ,
Esq,

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 3 users

7für7

Regular
Afternoon Tech & Fellow Chippers ,

Im going with SoftBank . Private jet only takes 7.5 hours.

Private Jet LA to Tokyo — Charter a Jet From Los Angeles to Tokyo​

Charter a Jet From Los Angeles to Tokyo​

As one of the most populated cities in the world, Tokyo is a highly sought-after destination for business, politics, and travel to experience the unique culture. Headquartered within its limits are powerhouse organizations such as Sony, Nintendo, and Toyota which brings an influx of business travelers every day. For those traveling on holiday, opportunities for adventure and exploration are endless, including experiences such as Disney and Edo Castle.
Los Angeles is a major global hub for business and entertainment, which are two of the main reasons the bulk of travelers visit. It’s one of the most populated cities in the United States, so private jet charter flights from LA to Tokyo or private charter jets from Tokyo to Los Angeles are incredibly accessible.
There isn’t a better way to charter a private jet from LA to Tokyo or private flight from Tokyo to Los Angeles than through evoJets. Throughout the duration of your trip, we will be here to help with anything you need to ensure you and your group are treated as VIPs. To learn more about our elite travel opportunities, please call (877) 970-5387, or check out our charter flight cost calculator here on the website for immediate estimates.

spotlight-poi3.png

spotlight-poi3.png

vt

vt

vt

vt

vt

vt

vt

vt

vt

vt

vt

vt

transparent.png

transparent.png

Keyboard shortcuts

Map data ©2024 Google, INEGI

Terms

What does a Private Jet Charter from LA to Tokyo Cost?​

The prices listed below are ranges based on historical averages. Actual prices will vary based on trip date and the aircraft utilized.
Aircraft ClassAircraft ModelOne-Way Price EstimateMax PassengersFlight TimeFuel Stops
Heavy JetLegacy 600$100,000 to $125,000127 hr 36 min0
Ultra Long Range JetGulfstream G-650$150,000 to $190,000147 hr 30 min0
With international private jet trips, there are numerous factors which have a hand in determining the final price for customers. Items such as necessary stops along the route, airport fees, and weight brought on-board all have the ability to increase or decrease the extra fees. Based on past departures on these routes, we are able to estimate the price:

LA to Tokyo Private Jet Pricing​

Private Jet Charter Los Angeles to Tokyo

• Heavy Jet: $98,900 to $114,400 — Heavy Jets have longer range capabilities, ideal for routes such as this one. They have the potential to complete the distance nonstop and can transport 10-16 passengers. Heavy Jets include the Gulfstream G-IV, Challenger 604, and Falcon 900EX.
  • Ultra Long Range Jet: $142,400 to $165,400 — Ultra Long Range Jets have unmatched range capabilities, making many routes across the globe nonstop, including LA to Tokyo. They have luxurious cabin interiors and seat 12-18 passengers. ULR Jets include the Gulfstream G-650, Falcon 7X, and Global Express.

Regards ,
Esq,
questionable 🤔 If he's smart, he'll check his network or research to see if there's an empty flight back to Tokyo that's going anyway... it costs him nothing, and at best, he's the only one on board. Otherwise, he owes me an explanation. 👌

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Evermont

Stealth Mode
Something else to ponder.

50 days and counting between Business Wire releases is the longest lead time I can remember.

• Fire
Good afternoon all

Would agree @TECH

Something a little diff.

I looked back at the original LDA Ann and we didn't go into a TH then. Just the Financing Ann released, simple.

Cause they want an orderly mkt, as does the ASX as per their guidelines, it suggests to me the TH is in place should any 1000 eyes sniff something out somewhere or some broker slips out some info somewhere to a client and out it gets.

Seen that previously, where sometimes broker clients etc get some tidbits and it gets out there.

Being in TH cancels out any buy / sell on whispers and a disorderly mkt.

That and if this is something out of left field / unexpected then BRN would need a TH to ensure no info got out either from the other party(ies).

Reactions: 1 users
Top Bottom