BRN Discussion Ongoing

Kachoo

Regular
Trading was suspended today.

Greetings
Thank you!

So only the USA was trading yesterday.

Interesting release kind catches everyone to really speculate.

Personally I would not be surprised if we have an longer delay then Thursday!

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Cheers!

MR pm.png

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 2 users

Frangipani

Regular
I don't know if this means anything, or if its related to the TH, but i swear that the Vanguard Group holdings rose by about 10 million shares, since I last looked a few hours earlier tonight?

View attachment 66922

CLICK HERE:

Hi Humble Genius,

would you be willing to put money on the accuracy of your recollection, though?

I am asking for a reason:
On https://www.morningstar.com/stocks/xasx/brn/ownership
it looks as though The Vanguard Group, Inc. already owned 41,861,914 BRN shares as of June 30. Provided the Morningstar info is correct, this means they would have added just over 100,000 this month so far, unless they sold a fair amount of shares sometime earlier this month and just bought back in? 🤔

1BED209C-D3F7-44A4-88D5-D1F193E01321.jpeg

B6000034-4CA8-4CC4-AD74-C1F2487B77D3.jpeg

But hang on:

89B64A81-BEF9-465A-A569-21120C7FB416.jpeg

I just noticed the FT screenshot posted earlier by @BrainShit in the Institutional Ownership thread, which claims The Vanguard Group, Inc. owned a total of 48.62 million shares as of July 4, a difference of more than 6.75 million compared to the 41.86 million as of June 30, listed in the Morningstar screenshot above.
Weirdly, though, the number of shares recently bought is equally stated to be 17.56 million.

While it is theoretically possible, The Vanguard Group, Inc. could have purchased those extra shares between July 1-4, the identical info on both websites that 17.56 million shares were recently added to our top institutional investor’s already very large position was too much of a coincidence for me to stop digging.

So here is my wild guess: Did someone at FT by any chance mistakenly drop the second digit (1), as lo and behold, 41,861,914 then miraculously becomes 48,619,140 which can be rounded to 48.62 million?

FB667949-776F-4E1A-BAA4-1385E0ABF5D6.jpeg

Oh, and it appears somebody took your “I swear that…” for a fact - unless that German X poster happened to make the exact same observation you described, which I consider rather unlikely though, as it appears to be your very own screenshot (complete with the green ellipse) that got copied and pasted, given a highlighter treatment and then got reposted…

Post on X from German forum

A9EE9F2C-F185-44CA-8401-80F0C405D9A0.jpeg

I wonder if anyone already commented on X. Not being registered on X myself, I was able to open this specific link (although it does not always work with other X links, as I am usually asked to register first), but alas I can no longer read any potential comments the way I was able to when the platform was still called Twitter.

Anyway, a prime example of the evolution of a rumour, if you ask me… 😊

• Fire
Reactions: 6 users
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users

Kachoo

Regular

I like it 2

View attachment 66988
The takeaway from this is that much of the AI for the moment will be software driven just like MB definition.

Interesting collaboration. In the end you can use a software version when their is no issue of battery power savings required inan ICE.

Reactions: 1 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!

Tata Elxsi Adopts Wind River Studio Developer for SDV Development​

Studio Developer is an edge-to-cloud DevSecOps platform that accelerates the development, deployment, and operation of systems in the mission-critical industries that Wind River serves.​

author-image

SMEStreet Edit Desk
24 Jul 2024 09:32 IST

Follow Us
G. Nambi Ganesh, General Manager & Head of Automotive, Tata Elxsi

Listen to this article

Wind River®, a global leader in delivering software for the intelligent edge, today announced that Tata Elxsi, a global leader in technology and design services, will leverage Wind River Studio Developer to accelerate its DevSecOps process. This collaboration aims to streamline and optimize Tata Elxsi’s development workflows, enhancing their capabilities in building software-defined vehicles (SDV).

Studio Developer is an edge-to-cloud DevSecOps platform that accelerates the development, deployment, and operation of systems in the mission-critical industries that Wind River serves. It is designed to help software teams more easily and successfully adopt cloud-native development capabilities that enable software-defined features to evolve and improve over their full lifecycle. It delivers improvements in software workflow productivity and efficiency by leveraging scalable cloud resources, standardizing automation pipelines, allowing cloud-based collaboration on a shared platform, and enhancing traceability throughout the software development process.
The automotive industry's shift towards cloud-connected, software-defined vehicles presents intricate challenges, requiring robust DevSecOps strategies to manage the software lifecycle. Modern cloud-native tools and techniques allow software teams to innovate quickly, however they must also be adapted to address the unique challenges of intelligent systems and embedded software. Wind River’s cloud-native DevSecOps tools minimize disruption and enhance existing investments by enabling teams to incrementally improve their workflows and processes over time, leveraging existing software and IT development infrastructure.

“Wind River Studio Developer will allow us to deliver significant improvements in our software workflow productivity and efficiency in our SDV journey,” said G. Nambi Ganesh, General Manager & Head of Automotive, Tata Elxsi. “Our collaboration with Wind River will significantly help us enable customers to achieve their SDV goals as the flexible and collaborative nature of the platform will make it possible to simplify and accelerate the DevSecOps process without compromising on safety, security, and other key requirements.”
“Industry-leading organizations are using Studio Developer to lower embedded software lifecycle costs, shorten time-to-market, and capture new revenue opportunities. SDVs need to maintain high quality standards in an extremely complex system, making our virtual lab capabilities especially valuable for automated testing and validation pipelines that incorporate both software-in-the-loop and hardware-in-the-loop approaches," said Sandeep Modhvadia, Chief Product Officer, Wind River. “We are very pleased to be working with Tata Elxsi to accelerate their innovation, enabling them to gain a competitive advantage.”

In 2022, Wind River was acquired by global mobility technology leader Aptiv. By integrating Wind River's cloud-native software platforms into Aptiv's industry-leading Smart Vehicle Architecture™, the combined organizations are enabling customers to unlock the full potential of the software-defined vehicle throughout its complete lifecycle.
“Wind River has strengthened our technology portfolio of industry-leading solutions, enabling us to offer customers a sensor-to-cloud portfolio and unmatched expertise in safety and mission-critical systems,” said Benjamin Lyon, Chief Technology Officer, Aptiv. “By harnessing the power of Studio Developer, Tata Elxsi will significantly increase software development efficiency with an innovative platform that addresses the complex future mobility requirements and evolving demands of software-defined vehicles.”
For more information about Wind River Studio Developer, visit www.windriver.com/studio/developer.

Okay..

So one poster here (post since deleted) and another couple on the crapper (one could be the same who posted here, or read and repeated here) claim to have some knowledge of the CR details?..

Apparently oversubscribed at a small discount, retail shareholders will have an opportunity to participate and there will be a positive announcement to accompany it?

No "Proof" of any of this, but quite possibly the case.

Last edited:

itsol4605

Regular
What the hell ???

20240724_160645.jpg

Top Bottom