BRN Discussion Ongoing

JDelekto

Regular
It is not that the board does not work proactively, it is just nobody wants to buy our products; hopefully there is a 'yet' in there.
I would probably not say that nobody wants to buy BrainChip's products, but instead, say that the barrier to adoption will be high. It's a new technology that has to go through the stages of R&D, and for IP integration, there is a significant cost both monetarily and in time involved with that. Anyone who decides to incorporate Akida will be one with the power to make those decisions for their company and have some familiarity with the technology and a vision of how it will be used.

We have already seen a couple of IP deals, and products are now emerging using the technology. I will be monitoring any progress reported by the ANT61 project regarding their use of Akida in their autonomous robot research. Real-world successes involving Akida will be the catalyst for further adoption, in my opinion.

I will also watch for the reviews on any VVDN Edge boxes and Unigen CupCake servers running on Akida once they start shipping. I think that real-world benchmarks and comparisons to competing products are going to be a much better way to gauge how much interest there is in BrainChip's technology.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 36 users

rgupta

Regular
If anyone hold their shares through Australian super?
I was looking at Australian super policy and members cannot vote for their holding through Australian super which means a majority of retail holders may not be able to vote for their holdings but someone else is responsible here.

Reactions: 1 users

Iseki

Regular
You do realise, giving away chips that cost a lot to make and receiving a small royalty in return, is a heavily loss making business venture, don't you? 🤔..
Yes, but sometims you have to create the demand. Like google handing out free emails and searches, for a while.

• Thinking
Reactions: 1 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
Yes, but sometims you have to create the demand. Like google handing out free emails and searches, for a while.

Does it hurt getting slapped in the face all the time?

1000023885.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users
There’s a video in this link on LinkedIn promoting a TATA Elxsi presentation which has unfortunately passed and I was unable to register late. The video looks quite well done!

If anyone knows how to find the presentation; if it’s been uploaded it could offer clues to future projects given we are partners with them.

While searching for that I came across an announcement TATA Elxsi have recently partnered with Drager. I find that interesting as amongst other medical devices they make alcohol-tests and breath analysis machines which obviously segways into disease detection via breath tests using AI such as Akida!

PS I agree with you @McHale regarding a spill. To me it would make no sense at all regardless of this 4c results. I invested in this Team and I’m backing them in to get results!

:)

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 28 users

DK6161

Regular
The graphics have improved tenfold in all our marketing material, top stuff management, keep up the great work behind the scenes, some
of us do appreciate the effort to continually improve as we slowly become more and more professional year on year.

OH WOW! Great graphics team! Well done.
Pay yourselves your bonuses.
GTFOH.
We want to see some decent bloody revenue. Should've invested on the cafe down the road.

Reactions: 2 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
GTFOH.
We want to see some decent bloody revenue. Should've invested on the cafe down the road.

Well great such awesome

1000023981.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users

AusEire

Founding Member. It's ok to say No to Dot Joining
GTFOH.
Why don't you?

You bloody well harp on about it enough. Go invest in that café down the road and report back to us with these great results you speak of.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 21 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
Apologies if posted already

1000015435.jpg

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 42 users

AusEire

Founding Member. It's ok to say No to Dot Joining
@Iseki, what does "having the science behind us. The science doesn't rely on personalities", and I will repeat What Does any of that have to do with marketing a new type of technology (which has been unknown until quite recent times) against many much larger global tech companies who also have a global presence and are widely known to the technology industry and manufacturing players.

These large industry players are mostly marketing what amounts to "workarounds" comparitively, and which technically speaking are inferior to what Akida embodies.

Of course this is all IMO, however, if you had a spill of the Board, there is one thing you can be certain of, and that is, that the SP will take an absolute hiding. The impending Qtrly may impact price, but nothing like the impact a spill would trigger. You should do some research on this, because spills overwhelmingly signal "uncertainty" in a business, and the market does not like that word at all; the wider market (despite the previous and ongoing manipulations) has recently supported an over 100% increase of SP.

I hear that you are not happy about the lack of sales or contracts, but by now informed investors should understand that the veil of secrecy that surrounds contracts and implementation of new tech takes years. Personally I find this situation more than a little frustrating because it impairs my ability to analyze or objectivize this investment.

Regardless of the above there is no doubt progress is being made on a broad front Renesas and Mega Chips will not have been sleeping on their investment, and I believe that our connections with Tata will pay big dividends. I still feel impatient about progress I have had a lot of money sitting in BRN for a long time, I am not a fan of the amount of money we are paying our executive, but I also know that the only way forward to profit for BRN is with highly experienced, connected and qualified people. So I would like to see results sooner, but I know that the only reason we have people like Sean, Antonio, Rob, Nandan, Tony and others on board is because 1/ they actually see great potential here.... but also 2/ if BRN can't pay the kind of money they can get in the US, without adding incentives or free shares, then these kind of people wouldn't be working at BRN.

And if you wanted to replace them, the same situation would apply with regard to remuneration or incentives for any new execs you want to bring in, by US standards our executive are paid below par on the research I have done (I posted about this in one of my recent occasional contributions). So we are all in a situation of having to trust who we have, and while I want the SP to go higher asap I can still see a lot of progress, which I figure will highly likely make BRN a profitable investment. Then there is also the small matter of: I would "rather work with the devil I know, than the devil I don't know".

On another front the thing that concerns me more than anything else about my investment here (and I have said this before) is the overall health of global markets, not just the stock markets, the currency markets have considerably more capitalization than the equities, but the market that concerns me the most is the global Bond markets, particularly Gov't Bonds. My view is that interest rates will not be going down any time soon, there will be recession, but I don't see stock markets crashing; I believe stock markets and other hard assets will appreciate as investment faith in Gov't Bonds evaporates, I think the West is in trouble (most unfortunately) and the large funds and investors will flee Gov't Bonds because Gov't debt levels are unsustainable. In a rare comment by a Fed Reserve Governor on US Gov't fiscal policy, Jerome Powell recently stated that US Gov't debt levels are unsustainable. Gov't Bond markets are the most highly capitalized investment pool on earth and have huge impact on global economy. DYOR

I just don't want things to get too crazy before this investment can mature. On the other hand I believe the stock market will be ok for sometime yet (no crash) and that might give the needed for BRN to fly.
Anyone hoping for or pushing for a board spill should read this.

Fantastic post McHale

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 25 users

Labsy

Regular
@Iseki, what does "having the science behind us. The science doesn't rely on personalities", and I will repeat What Does any of that have to do with marketing a new type of technology (which has been unknown until quite recent times) against many much larger global tech companies who also have a global presence and are widely known to the technology industry and manufacturing players.

These large industry players are mostly marketing what amounts to "workarounds" comparitively, and which technically speaking are inferior to what Akida embodies.

Of course this is all IMO, however, if you had a spill of the Board, there is one thing you can be certain of, and that is, that the SP will take an absolute hiding. The impending Qtrly may impact price, but nothing like the impact a spill would trigger. You should do some research on this, because spills overwhelmingly signal "uncertainty" in a business, and the market does not like that word at all; the wider market (despite the previous and ongoing manipulations) has recently supported an over 100% increase of SP.

I hear that you are not happy about the lack of sales or contracts, but by now informed investors should understand that the veil of secrecy that surrounds contracts and implementation of new tech takes years. Personally I find this situation more than a little frustrating because it impairs my ability to analyze or objectivize this investment.

Regardless of the above there is no doubt progress is being made on a broad front Renesas and Mega Chips will not have been sleeping on their investment, and I believe that our connections with Tata will pay big dividends. I still feel impatient about progress I have had a lot of money sitting in BRN for a long time, I am not a fan of the amount of money we are paying our executive, but I also know that the only way forward to profit for BRN is with highly experienced, connected and qualified people. So I would like to see results sooner, but I know that the only reason we have people like Sean, Antonio, Rob, Nandan, Tony and others on board is because 1/ they actually see great potential here.... but also 2/ if BRN can't pay the kind of money they can get in the US, without adding incentives or free shares, then these kind of people wouldn't be working at BRN.

And if you wanted to replace them, the same situation would apply with regard to remuneration or incentives for any new execs you want to bring in, by US standards our executive are paid below par on the research I have done (I posted about this in one of my recent occasional contributions). So we are all in a situation of having to trust who we have, and while I want the SP to go higher asap I can still see a lot of progress, which I figure will highly likely make BRN a profitable investment. Then there is also the small matter of: I would "rather work with the devil I know, than the devil I don't know".

On another front the thing that concerns me more than anything else about my investment here (and I have said this before) is the overall health of global markets, not just the stock markets, the currency markets have considerably more capitalization than the equities, but the market that concerns me the most is the global Bond markets, particularly Gov't Bonds. My view is that interest rates will not be going down any time soon, there will be recession, but I don't see stock markets crashing; I believe stock markets and other hard assets will appreciate as investment faith in Gov't Bonds evaporates, I think the West is in trouble (most unfortunately) and the large funds and investors will flee Gov't Bonds because Gov't debt levels are unsustainable. In a rare comment by a Fed Reserve Governor on US Gov't fiscal policy, Jerome Powell recently stated that US Gov't debt levels are unsustainable. Gov't Bond markets are the most highly capitalized investment pool on earth and have huge impact on global economy. DYOR

I just don't want things to get too crazy before this investment can mature. On the other hand I believe the stock market will be ok for sometime yet (no crash) and that might give the needed for BRN to fly.
Well said... Hear, hear...

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users
What does this week have install for us ?
Will there be an IP signing?
A few new companies joining us ?
Will the 4c come out with an amazing bottom line turnover?
What you been smoking

1714329878276.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users
GTFOH.
1714331880374.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Frangipani

Regular
Settle petal. Bravos contributions are well respected and Im surprised that you are so vocal in such a rude way.
Have a calm Sunday, your contribuons a sometimes long but good! Except when you go nuts on someone. Bit bipolar behaviour im guessing? Or drinking when you wrote that? Or none of the above.
If i may with your permission.. that May i remind you that Brainchip is years ahead of competitors.
Take a chill pill and wind back the attacks on good people please.
Kind regards
MD

How about addressing the substance of my argument on a factual level rather than launching personal attacks on me, insinuating I have a mental health problem (for the record, I don’t!) or I had been drunk when posting (not at all, I was perfectly sober!) and condescendingly recommending me to “take a chill pill”? Not to mention starting off your post with a patronising “settle petal”…
And YOU of all people have the audacity to tell me I was being rude?!

I am not attacking good posters, I’ve pointed out inaccurate facts, challenged unfounded claims and dissected flawed arguments - that’s a huge difference you and others evidently fail to see. I use sarcasm, in particular when reacting to posts that were equally sarcastic, but I don’t insult others like some do here and elsewhere, when they belittle or deride fellow posters by claiming they have a brain the size of a peanut, by telling them they should “go and get some help”and by calling them “morons”, “retarded” or “mentally challenged”, to name just a few of those insults. Strangely, you have never felt the need to rebuke those bullying posters.

I never said I did not respect the users whose posts I criticise. But respect for other posters doesn’t (and shouldn’t) preclude me (or anyone else) from calling BS. When somebody (regardless whether or not you deem them a “good poster”) chooses to post “alternative facts” in public, they gotta live with fellow users publicly exposing the truth, simple as that. Don’t shoot the messenger!
Take note that I am not talking about differences of opinions here, but about verifiable facts.

So you claim I am rude, just because I dared to criticise Bravo’s misleading comparison (once again, I should add, hence the exasperated “Puh-leeze!”)? She literally referred to a specific product by name, but then used a totally different (and far less capable) product by the same company for her comparison instead - pray tell (without insulting me this time!) how such a misleading juxtaposition will benefit our company? Do you really want to arm the BRN downrampers with free extra weapons?

• Love
Reactions: 14 users

Frangipani

Regular
Enough of the condescending attitude!

Stop picking on me!

I merely reacted to a poster who had somewhat gleefully, but wrongly claimed that I had omitted or shortened a quote by him, and proved the opposite was true.

Why don’t you call MDhere out instead for her rude and condescending post aimed at me?

And why have you not told any of those posters who have hurled verbal abuse at me over the past two months to stop doing so? (I purposely hadn’t replied to all those hateful comments so as not to escalate the situation further.)

Double standards, much?

• Fire
Reactions: 9 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
A startup backed by NVIDIA using neuromorphic computing to generate results on the fly...........hmm

Software based?

1000015444.jpg
1000015446.jpg

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 6 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users

Frangipani

Regular
As Brainchip is partner with emotion3D.
Now emotion3D is collaborating with Apex.AI, both are software bases. So will Brainchip's Akida be the hardware? Time will tell.

emotion3D and Apex.AI collaborate to introduce advanced driver and occupant analysis capabilities using Apex.AI’s vehicle operating system

Vienna, Austria / Palo Alto, California, August 31, 2023 — emotion3D, a leading automotive software supplier delivering innovative in-cabin analysis solutions and Apex.AI, a global software provider for safety critical mobility systems, have entered into a collaboration. The seamless integration of emotion3D’s software with Apex.Grace enables a highly effective system for driver and passenger analysis.

As higher automation levels in automotive continue to redefine transportation, ensuring the safety and comfort of passengers remain paramount concerns. Apex.AI’s software platform provides the foundation for safe and reliable automotive and autonomous systems while emotion3D’s in-cabin analysis software stack helps increase the safety and comfort of all passengers. Through this collaboration, the companies have integrated emotion3D's cutting-edge in-cabin analysis technology with Apex.Grace, the software framework provided by Apex.AI, taking a significant step towards enhancing passenger experience and road safety.

Florian Seitner, CEO of emotion3D, expresses his enthusiasm about the partnership by stating “We are excited to enter this partnership with Apex.AI as this collaboration enables us to leverage our driver monitoring technology and Apex.AI's capabilities to create a more secure and connected driving experience.”

“Apex.AI is establishing operating software for the software-defined vehicle age. The partnership with emotion3D is a win-win for both parties: Our development environment, consisting of Apex.Grace and Apex.Ida, is the perfect basis for applications such as emotion3D’s driver and passenger monitoring software. The tight integration enables customers to efficiently develop their functional software responding to drivers’ states even faster” explains Jan Becker, CEO of Apex.AI.

Learning 🪴

So thank you for posting this.
I read it today in the news form the IAA 2023 in munich.
Another Information found :

https ://www.iaa-transportation.com/en/newsroom/iaa-voices-interview-apex-ai

Interview Apex.AI​

".......

Before joining Apex.AI, he held various positions with companies, including Nvidia, Daimler Group, and Delphi.

..."

I love to see this memberchip.....like these "body members" and "voting members" from soafee.

https ://www.soafee.io/about/members

https ://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/autonomous-driving-moia-counts-on-apexai-software-for-passenger-management-development-301834296.html

"....
The partnership pays towards MOIA's goal of working with Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles (VWCV) to develop Europe's first type-certified AD-MaaS system and successfully launch an integrated autonomous, scalable ridepooling system on the road in Hamburg after 2025.
...."

....and who did shortly an improvement on his patent in case of "semantic segmentation":)
(https ://cdn-api.markitdigital.com/apiman-gateway/ASX/asx-research/1.0/file/2924-02702229-2A1468998?access_token=83ff96335c2d45a094df02a206a39ff4)

well Apex ai seems to know, what they are talking about....

https ://www.apex.ai/wir

Have you ever faced system freezes and shutdowns when processing large amounts of data? Specifically, image processing algorithms like deep neural network based object detection and semantic segmentation in autonomous driving applications are very demanding in terms of data transfer rate and processing power.

In this talk, we show how to efficiently implement a computer vision pipeline using Apex.OS (a safety certified fork of ROS2) which utilizes zero-copy optimizations on the middleware level to reduce bandwidth requirements. In addition, we use hardware accelerated versions of the algorithms to increase the throughput. We also explain how to abstract this hardware acceleration in the application code to decouple it from the underlying SoC.

I have no clue if it has to do with brainchip IP(uuuuu):cry::p

Hi Learning and Stockduck,

Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles sounds like one hell of a client to have onboard and interestingly ApexAI focuses on the main things Brainchip is in like object detection and machine learning. Yes we sure hope that "we are" the hardware in this application and we are not going for a joyride and our brains/tech secrets are being freely shared rather than being used to create future revenue contracts.

In my view shouldn't we be signing IP licensing contracts with our partners if we are collaborating with them to safeguard our IP and bring products to market? Emotion3D is not under an NDA so why have we not heard of such contracts yet?

I remain positive about this and hope we hear an announcement of a license or IP contract with Emotion 3D or any of our other partners in the not too distant future. Meanwhile we remain patient on Akida Gen 2 release, only around 3 weeks to go before end of this quarter. 😑

Hi there, Apex AI dot joiners - here is evidence they are talking to each other.
The audio is functioning very smoothly, so to say… 😉

CF2958B1-B3C5-4FB8-A491-CFB630E27F44.jpeg

086E73D3-DF07-4C0E-B7B1-9669F9FB69D1.jpeg

B2D09753-734E-4AFC-8B45-4FFBBEA5EC78.jpeg

D0D86FBC-3B7F-44D8-A6FB-8C28F0E4E150.jpeg

B108E8BC-E0DA-480E-BEC4-E75EE9511556.jpeg

So BrainChip is apparently competing with DeepFilterNet (noise suppression using deep filtering).

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users

AARONASX

Holding onto what I've got
Good morning,

I received an email from AI Hardware & Systems as on their email list

Subject: Elevate Brainchip's market presence year-round with our bespoke opportunities...

1714341146006.png

More and more Brainchips name is getting out there and becoming the center of attention.

1714341327230.png

1714341350489.png

1714341368042.png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 29 users

BrainShit

Regular
Hi there, Apex AI dot joiners - here is evidence they are talking to each other.
The audio is functioning very smoothly, so to say… 😉

View attachment 61746

View attachment 61744
View attachment 61745

View attachment 61748

View attachment 61749

So BrainChip is apparently competing with DeepFilterNet (noise suppression using deep filtering).

And here is the reply to DeepFilterNet vs. TENN

1000028328.jpg

Perceptual Evaluation of Speech Quality (PESQ) is a family of standards comprising a test methodology for automated assessment of the speech quality as experienced by a user of a telephony system.

The PESQ value of 2.68 is higher and indicates better speech enhancement performance compared to the PESQ value of 2.61.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users
Top Bottom