BRN Discussion Ongoing

JoMo68

Regular
Now im really confused! I might delete my posts as I was just trying to make a point that if we are actually in anything I mean anything even if its for research it in my view should at least have a non sensitive announcement.
Bit like I announce i play chess, I don't always win but I do play chess and for me that's all part of the journey.
This is the point im making if we are participating, win or lose its all part of the journey and a non sensitive announcement
Now im really confused! I might delete my posts as I was just trying to make a point that if we are actually in anything I mean anything even if its for research it in my view should at least have a non sensitive announcement.
Bit like I announce i play chess, I don't always win but I do play chess and for me that's all part of the journey.
This is the point im making if we are participating, win or lose its all part of the journey and a non sensitive announcement should be in order.
The rests of my previous posts I might delete but I think I got my point across just fine.
Hi MD, no need to delete - understood you perfectly.

• Love
  • Thinking
Reactions: 3 users

Colorado23

Regular
New !!

Nice relaxed air of confidence from the CEO , he’s never spoken better in my opinion.

He be a very good opening batsman, plays a excellent straight bat when required.

Sean starting to find the sweet spot.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 21 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
New !!

Nice relaxed air of confidence from the CEO , he’s never spoken better in my opinion.

He be a very good opening batsman, plays a excellent straight bat when required.

Thanks for posting @Tothemoon24!

At the 11 minute mark Sean mentions something along the lines of "Please stay tuned. There are other things that we're excited about coming into this vertical around space".

Now if I was a betting person, I would bet my bottom dollar that Sean is referring to NASA's HPSC (High-Performance Spaceflight Computer) chip which is being built by Microchip utilising SiFive's 'Intelligence' X280 core which will be integrated with either Akida-S or Akida-P, in my opinion.

It can't be too far off being ready as NASA has stated previously that initial availability will be in 2024. BTW, the chip won't just be for space missions but will also be utilised in application on Earth such as defense, commercial aviation, robotics and medical equipment.

IMO. DYOR.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 82 users

toasty

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 11 users

7für7

Regular
Why people complain that BRN don’t do announcements…. 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Looking at the SP - Go home Yankee!

The effect of good news on Brainchip share price:
1709695068496.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25 users

AARONASX

Holding onto what I've got
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 25 users

7für7

Regular

ENZee2

Thanks for posting that.

As promised, Sean has jetted into Australia for a few days, also reconfirmed a business meeting with a potential client, sounds like the
Security & Surveillance Industry (Banking Industry ?) the fact that he has flown all the way to Australia sounds as though something maybe
further down the track than an initial meeting which could easily be conducted over a zoom call (for example).

As you mention, he spoke in a relaxed, comfortable manner and twice he once again "reinforced" the point, even poking a finger down on
the table top, empathizing that we are first and foremost an IP company (provider)...I have already tried to get some early numbers on the
pre-orders coming in for our new Edge-Box, a little cheeky maybe, but I can assure all shareholders that Rob was very diplomatic with a
reply of "we are certainly not standing still"....I personally think this revenue, keeping in mind other Edge-Box/s are in the pipeline that the
revenue could be a lot bigger than many on this forum may believe, we shall see.

Have a great day....Tech
Animated GIF
Hi Tech.
Just wondering if you were up for a catch up as I am currently staying in Manganui (pub) for a few days on way up to the 90 mile next week.
I haven't met anyone who is into Brainchip other than friends and family who I coerced into joining me.
I do like you thoughts and input very positive.

Cheers

• Love
Reactions: 6 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 26 users

Diogenese

Top 20
I can see a clear sideway movement! Thanks for sharing this positive picture!
It's OK as long as there's no more good news.

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 15 users

7für7

Regular
It's OK as long as there's no more good news.
I just wait and looking forward for the time when Mercedes-, NVIDIA-, Intel-investors talking about how their shareprice is going up because brainchip have a pump at the moment and they just follow us. 😎

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users

Damo4

Regular
When discussing Edge box partnerships with VVDN and Unigen.

Q: "So that could potentially generate revenues this year?"
A: "Absolutely...yep!"

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 33 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
I just wait and looking forward for the time when Mercedes-, NVIDIA-, Intel-investors talking about how their shareprice os going up because brainchip have a pump at the moment and they just follow us. 😎 in my country there is a saying “θα γυρίσει ο τροχός, θα χορτάσει κι ο φτωχός”
Thats fine, just so long as your saying isn't intimating that we've "jumped the shark" or anything about sex with spiders!

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 5 users

7für7

Regular
Thats fine, just so long as your saying isn't intimating that we've "jumped the shark" or anything about sex with spiders!

I just deleted it because it says exactly this! Thank you for warning me!

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Not sure if already posted, but will be interesting to see how Jetson works up in space in comparison to ANT61 Brain. Although performing different tasks, fundamentally it would be a good comparison, and potentially great advertisement for us if Jetson doesn't baseline perform as well as Akida.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Not sure if already posted, but will be interesting to see how Jetson works up in space in comparison to ANT61 Brain. Although performing different tasks, fundamentally it would be a good comparison, and potentially great advertisement for us if Jetson doesn't baseline perform as well as Akida.

But surely Jetson has much more experience in space than Akida?

• Haha
Reactions: 17 users
Top Bottom