BRN Discussion Ongoing

TheDrooben

Pretty Pretty Pretty Pretty Good
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 25 users

skutza

Regular
Well, we have moved on in time so 2001 is very old these days but due to Akida in space and combining TSE I think we can say...... (Cue music, with beating of the drums!!!!!!

Dum dum dum DAH DAH!!!!!

1709677156964.png

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

TechGirl

Founding Member
  • Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 26 users

Dijon101

Regular
No, don't delete it!
I personally can understand that. But the board has had very negative experiences with ASX anns. A single PCI AKD1000 board has been shot into space here. Let's first see how this first NC in space works for mankind. I kind of understand both points of view. BRN was and is being attacked hard and ~we don't know who. General market and no revenue is a stupid argument for me. But to celebrate a single PCI board in the face of attacks over the ASX seems to me so far only a success of Space X being up there. The coming weeks will show what is fact.
I would also like to see more ASX announcements. But of my companies no one is being attacked like Brainchip. For me, WBT and BRN have swapped roles with shorts. But even then, there is still a crucial difference for me. Akida is an announcement that hurts some tec giants that they didn't get it right themselves and are years behind. I would like that too, but I trust the board not to make itself vulnerable any more.
Just the opinion of one very very small dot.

Greetings to Melb!

It's the oldest play in the book.

If you're trying to accumulate a product or resource you don't tell everyone how great it is. You tell everyone how worthless it is.

• Thinking
Reactions: 4 users
Sorry if this has been posted before and I'm sure a lot of you have already seen this LinkedIn post from ANT61, but I love what they have to say in particular the bold text :)

View organization page for ANT61
ANT61
1,140 followers
23h

Today, our space hardware product, ANT61 Brain, has been successfully deployed by SpaceX on board the Space Machines Company Optimus-1 spacecraft. The Brain is the world's first space-grade neuromorphic computer. In the past, we used GPUs and TPUs for machine learning, but the neuromorphic technology pioneered by BrainChip is up to 5 times more energy-efficient; that's why we chose it for our computer that will analyse footage from engineering cameras, detecting anomalies in spacecraft operation. The Brain will only be turned on later in the Optimus-1 mission, so stay tuned for future updates on the operation. We want to take this opportunity to thank people who have been instrumental in making this mission and the ANT61 Brain product possible. In line with our tradition, your names are written on the flight model that is now in orbit! Andrew Barton for believing in us, and pushing us to get on board this mission and demonstrate our neuromorphic and ML capability in space. Domenic Simone who worked on the software for the Brain, allowing it to interface with this Optimus-1 systems to gather the data and work with Akida chip to transform this data into valuable insights SolderLogic and personally Aiden Taba, who has worked on cutting-edge electronics for the Brain. Mawson Rovers and personally Dominik Daners who worked on the enclosure for our Brain, making sure that precious electronics stays safe and cool in space. Mary Pillay our fearless mission manager, who made sure we've delivered on time and are ready to operate our Brain as soon as it is turned on! Jack M., who has helped us with the initial mission concept and design Dr. Clyde Webster and Mick Heywood, who have been working with payload providers like us at Space Machines, helped us during the integration, making sure we could operate well inside Optimus-1. Jasmine Vreugdenburg who mentored us through the Venture Catalyst Space program at University of South Australia when we were working on the Brain. Matt Hansen from Amazon Web Services (AWS) whos mentorship and support were instrumental for us during time at MassRobotics and who helped us to establish the foundation of our robotics technology. Thank you Matt for staying with us all these years, we really appreciate it. Max Tegmark from MIT for the advice and mentorship on our machine vision technology Phil Allen from UNSW who helped and supported us throughout our flight qualification campaign. Thank you also to Australian Space Agency and the whole Australian Space Industry for making it possible to build a space company here and manufacture world-class space hardware!
  • No alternative text description for this image
15110 Comments
LikeComment
Alf Kuchenbuch
Alf Kuchenbuch
VP of Sales, EMEA at Brainchip
14h

Mikhail Asavkin 🇦🇺🇺 You guys rock!! ANT61
5 Reactions

Anil Mankar
Anil Mankar
CO-Founder and CDO BrainChip Inc
8h

Thanks Ant61

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 57 users

Tothemoon24

Top 20
New !!

Nice relaxed air of confidence from the CEO , he’s never spoken better in my opinion.

He be a very good opening batsman, plays a excellent straight bat when required.

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 80 users

AARONASX

Holding onto what I've got

7 min mark, "they may want to insure our IP works well with their processor"

So that tells me everything i need to know! there is not one, there is multiple companies that may want to integrate with us, IMO!

...now pick one and figure out 1% 😃

Example:
1709683190896.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 47 users

Learning

Learning to the Top 🕵‍♂️
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users

Beebo

Regular
New !!

Nice relaxed air of confidence from the CEO , he’s never spoken better in my opinion

Hmmm, on the ANT61 news…..stay tuned for more “space” vertical news.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 29 users

hotty4040

Regular
New !!

Nice relaxed air of confidence from the CEO , he’s never spoken better in my opinion

Chippers, I liked this "new" podcast, and I liked it a lot that's for sure. Sean emits some great confidence in his messaging.....

Great to hear of our space "sort of" mission and our involvement in this, and also the " edge box " potential for the future.

Now, let's move on some more please.

Akida Ballista >>>>> Hey FF, it'd be great to have you engaging with us again ? .... "please" <<<<<
..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................

hotty...

• Love
Reactions: 30 users

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess
Hey guys I will be going into rehab as of tomorrow, diagnosed by TSE. Wish me luck

1709684255180.png

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 47 users

Diogenese

Top 20
New !!

Nice relaxed air of confidence from the CEO , he’s never spoken better in my opinion.

He be a very good opening batsman, plays a excellent straight bat when required.

At 7:15 - it's good to see confirmation that our NDA with Mercedes is still on foot.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 59 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 45 users

Stockbob

Regular
At 7:15 - it's good to see confirmation that our NDA with Mercedes is still on foot.
Not just Mercedes, but a lot of manufacturers have slowed down on their EV goals, Merc had earlier stated they would stop investing in development of ICE engine cars and all their new models would be EV, but they have walked it back now. But Akida would still be valid in their in-cain tech wether EV or not, would be interesting to see how things play out in the EV market as a whole

• Fire
Reactions: 17 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!

So clearly the NDA doesn't prevent one from mentioning the NDA. 😝

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 32 users

TECH

Regular
New !!

Thanks for posting that.

As promised, Sean has jetted into Australia for a few days, also reconfirmed a business meeting with a potential client, sounds like the
Security & Surveillance Industry (Banking Industry ?) the fact that he has flown all the way to Australia sounds as though something maybe
further down the track than an initial meeting which could easily be conducted over a zoom call (for example).

As you mention, he spoke in a relaxed, comfortable manner and twice he once again "reinforced" the point, even poking a finger down on
the table top, empathizing that we are first and foremost an IP company (provider)...I have already tried to get some early numbers on the
pre-orders coming in for our new Edge-Box, a little cheeky maybe, but I can assure all shareholders that Rob was very diplomatic with a
reply of "we are certainly not standing still"....I personally think this revenue, keeping in mind other Edge-Box/s are in the pipeline that the
revenue could be a lot bigger than many on this forum may believe, we shall see.

Have a great day....Tech
Animated GIF

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 39 users

Diogenese

Top 20
New !!

Looking at the SP - Go home Yankee!

• Haha
Reactions: 14 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 32 users
Top Bottom