BRN Discussion Ongoing

IloveLamp

Top 20
Good Evening...over the last few years, say 3 or more, I challenge any genuine shareholder to name one negative development in our journey to bring Peters brilliant technology to market...Cap Raises are part and parcel of growing a new young company, so don't bother mentioning them.

I can only remember positive developments for years, despite the time involved to this point I believe we have all accepted that this is how the tech industry rolls including the company's executive, we are simply moving forward.

I'll respect your views but honestly I just can't truly remember ANY NEGATIVE DEVELOPMENTS over the last 4 years...we are primed to move into the next phase of commercialization, don't some of you reckon ?

Just something to value within your investment....Tech.
Tired Good Night GIF by Holler Studios
Sorry @TECH but i do seem to recall a very unsightly unironed table cloth incident 😜

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 34 users

McHale

Regular
I once ran over a plastic bag -

,,, did you know the temperature of the muffler is higher than the melting point of plastic -

... more of a hit-and-stick than a hit-and-run.
This is hit and run too, Fact Finder just put up a post on HC at 6:02PM this evening post# 72778782 regarding Ericsson 6G zero energy and Akida.

I am having problems with getting links and images up on here at present, hence no charts lately and being time poor means some one else needs to go over to HC and get this very interesting post copied and put up here.

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 25 users

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess
I once ran over a plastic bag -

,,, did you know the temperature of the muffler is higher than the melting point of plastic -

... more of a hit-and-stick than a hit-and-run.
and did you also know that

If someone is hotter than you, then you are cooler than them.

The 69th law of thermodynamics

• Haha
Reactions: 13 users

skutza

Regular
So should we have a Estimation on what this Quarterly could be?
My Estimate is that it is over $1.5 million. (I would be very happy if it was)🤞🤞
$300k. I'd like to be wrong by $1.7mill

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

TECH

Regular
Sorry @TECH but i do seem to recall a very unsightly unironed table cloth incident
Gee... I respect your point...but are the early adoptors focused on that or the mind blowing technology.
Some people focus on the big picture not what an iron was originally invented for..I won't sign an IP License because your table cloth hadn't been ironed...I won't buy your Iron Ore because your paperwork was covered in red dust from Karratha etc etc etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
Gee... I respect your point...but are the early adoptors focused on that or the mind blowing technology.
Some people focus on the big picture not what an iron was originally invented for..I won't sign an IP License because your table cloth hadn't been ironed...I won't buy your Iron Ore because your paperwork was covered in red dust from Karratha etc etc etc.
Jokes bruh
1388.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17 users
This is hit and run too, Fact Finder just put up a post on HC at 6:02PM this evening post# 72778782 regarding Ericsson 6G zero energy and Akida.

I am having problems with getting links and images up on here at present, hence no charts lately and being time poor means some one else needs to go over to HC and get this very interesting post copied and put up here.
Might help @McHale

Was a Christmas present :)

However, in a Secret Santa, some more interesting news / developments :)

According to a paper just released a couple of days ago (not peer reviewed as yet) it appears some Snr Researchers over at Ericsson have been playing with Akida and "for instance, to demonstrate the feasibility of AI-enabled ZE-IoT, we have developed a prototype of a solar-powered AI-enabled ZE-IoT camera device with neuromorphic computing."

My question would be is this something off their own back or do we have a hand in the background somewhere as well :unsure:

Towards 6G Zero-Energy Internet of Things:
Standards, Trends, and Recent Results
  • December 2023

https://www.researchgate.net/public...of_Things_Standards_Trends_and_Recent_Results

IMG_20231225_225420.jpg

IMG_20231225_225847.jpg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 53 users

Makeme 2020

Regular

Jumped ship to the more relaxed side.
HaHaHa

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

CHIPS

Regular
  • Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 7 users
Say no more
IMG_0182.png

1709716550649.gif

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 19 users

Tothemoon24

Top 20
IMG_8563.jpeg

Future glimpse: AI revolutionizes computing by crafting energy-efficient chips and offering tailored solutions to complex challenges, such as overprovisioning and energy waste reduction in data centers.

How do you feel about this future? Are you ready to make it a reality?

Future Signal:
Engineers at The Johns Hopkins University are leveraging ChatGPT4 to create neuromorphic accelerators in the form of brain-inspired chips. This innovative approach involves designing spiking neural network chips that mimic the functionality of the human brain. By utilizing natural language prompts with ChatGPT4, these engineers have developed a small silicon brain with interconnected neurons that can be adjusted in strength through an 8-bit addressable weight system. This collaboration signifies a significant leap in neural network chip design, offering the potential for efficient and real-time machine intelligence in future technologies such as autonomous vehicles and robots. The integration of ChatGPT4 with neuromorphic accelerators opens up exciting possibilities for intelligent systems that can operate with enhanced energy efficiency and cognitive capabilities, paving the way for a new era of advanced AI applications.

• Wow
  • Thinking
Reactions: 18 users

rgupta

Regular
Good Evening...over the last few years, say 3 or more, I challenge any genuine shareholder to name one negative development in our journey to bring Peters brilliant technology to market...Cap Raises are part and parcel of growing a new young company, so don't bother mentioning them.

I can only remember positive developments for years, despite the time involved to this point I believe we have all accepted that this is how the tech industry rolls including the company's executive, we are simply moving forward.

I'll respect your views but honestly I just can't truly remember ANY NEGATIVE DEVELOPMENTS over the last 4 years...we are primed to move into the next phase of commercialization, don't some of you reckon ?

Just something to value within your investment....Tech.
Tired Good Night GIF by Holler Studios
Agree with you there is not much negative news. But the hype created does not match with the real world.
We start using LDA in 2020 and still after more than three years we are dependent on the same funding model.
It is taking time for products to hit the market. Renasas and megachips contracts are more than three years old without a product.
No new IP signed for last three years
There was no solid positive news in last three years on asx except akida 2000.
Yes a lot of partnerships but still no partnership is mentioned on asx.
Every now and then a hype is created but the same does not hold with any follow up from the company.
Yes it between we get one strike as well and still not out of woods for a second strike.
The company directors are selling their shares and last time Sean sell his shares at as low as 17 cents.
Looking at all these issues investors feel it may take some more time to materialise new deals and accordingly without a follow up plan from the company every hype cycle dies down.
So sentiment wise it is no positive either. On top company is not providing any future plan than just hope.
Even after all those, there are people like you and me who are holding tightly just considering product cycle of a technology is much bigger than a product. To me on safe side it may take another couple of years before we can start getting some positive results.

• Thinking
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users

FJ-215

Regular
At 7:15 - it's good to see confirmation that our NDA with Mercedes is still on foot.
Is it a non disclosure agreement if you disclose you have an agreement.....:unsure:
:unsure::unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Diogenese

Top 20
View attachment 58591

Future glimpse: AI revolutionizes computing by crafting energy-efficient chips and offering tailored solutions to complex challenges, such as overprovisioning and energy waste reduction in data centers.

Future Signal:
Engineers at The Johns Hopkins University are leveraging ChatGPT4 to create neuromorphic accelerators in the form of brain-inspired chips. This innovative approach involves designing spiking neural network chips that mimic the functionality of the human brain. By utilizing natural language prompts with ChatGPT4, these engineers have developed a small silicon brain with interconnected neurons that can be adjusted in strength through an 8-bit addressable weight system. This collaboration signifies a significant leap in neural network chip design, offering the potential for efficient and real-time machine intelligence in future technologies such as autonomous vehicles and robots. The integration of ChatGPT4 with neuromorphic accelerators opens up exciting possibilities for intelligent systems that can operate with enhanced energy efficiency and cognitive capabilities, paving the way for a new era of advanced AI applications.

Now we know why Peter retired.

Hopkins engineers collaborate with ChatGPT4 to design brain-inspired chips | Hub (jhu.edu)

https://hub.jhu.edu/2024/03/04/chatgpt4-brain-inspired-chips/

HOPKINS ENGINEERS COLLABORATE WITH CHATGPT4 TO DESIGN BRAIN-INSPIRED CHIPS

Systems could power energy-efficient, real-time machine intelligence for next-generation autonomous vehicles, robots 20240303

Through step-by-step prompts to ChatGPT4, starting with mimicking a single biological neuron and then linking more to form a network, they generated a full chip design that could be fabricated.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
View attachment 58591

Future Signal:
We get quite a few likes from John Hopkins staff on LinkedIn

• Fire
Reactions: 8 users

Tothemoon24

Top 20

Hopkins engineers collaborate with ChatGPT4 to design brain-inspired chips | Hub (jhu.edu)

Systems could power energy-efficient, real-time machine intelligence for next-generation autonomous vehicles, robots 20240303
Can you elaborate on what you mean Dio , sometimes I can’t tell if your left , right or dynamite 🧨

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

Stockbob

Regular

Through step-by-step prompts to ChatGPT4, starting with mimicking a single biological neuron and then linking more to form a network, they generated a full chip design that could be fabricated.
LOL

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Can you elaborate on what you mean Dio , sometimes I can’t tell if your left , right or dynamite 🧨
I have it on good authority that he leans to the left, dresses to the right, and is dy-no-mite, in bed. 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Diogenese

Top 20
  • Haha
Reactions: 9 users
I've come to the conclusion that as good as the 1000 eyes are, dot joining us fun, but not material. Unless it's actually saying AKIDA is in it, or there is a connection to anyone we've got a license with, then it's not AKIDA in the product. Just IMO and that's how I see it. Doesn't change my investment or how I will invest in the future. Unless it does have a direct connection, then I'll sell a few investment properties and load the $&#$ up. Then I'll pay the tax man a massive amount of money but enjoy doing so now that AKIDA is on the world stage.
If you have "a few investment properties" to sell, I think you're doing well enough without also being a shareholder in a Company like BrainChip 😛

My advice to you, is to sell your shares tomorrow and give that opportunity to someone else 😉

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users
Top Bottom