BRN Discussion Ongoing

CHIPS

Regular
I do. I work in area of long term incentives. I know how people can work results to get hurdles reached.

Sounds criminal to me.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
The reason I asked is because the tape out was in Dec 2022, not the end of 2023. At this stage I am not concerned that they haven’t released the chip. With time for fabrication, testing along with a timed release to the market I am not surprised that we haven’t heard any news yet. We saw how long it took for Akida between tapping out and getting the engineering chips to our EAPs. Renesas have been releasing a lot of new products lately and will want the market to absorb them before marketing yet another chip. That’s not to say that some established Renesas customers haven’t already got engineering samples in their hands. IMO

The forum chooks never cease to amaze us

• Fire
Reactions: 3 users
  • Wow
  • Fire
Congratulations 3999 pages of amazing content

• Haha

7für7

Regular
Sounds criminal to me.
Possibly an insurance agent or involved in a pyramid scheme... It's a fine line, a gray area, so to speak, that separates a "legal" one from a criminal one. I know some people in Germany who work in such industries. No one wants them as a friend... they don't even like each other... constantly competing with one another... Just speaking generally without referring to anyone specific! But sorry, I'm digressing in the BrainChip forum
1709631751322.gif

• Haha
Who's this then?...

20240305_202050.jpg

Reactions: 1 users

Makeme 2020

Regular
  • Fire
Reactions: 4 users

Earlyrelease

Regular
Dingo.

I think this if Fact Finder waiting for his "tip" to "point south" and him bag a monster money fish so that in future he can have one of the yacht's crew sit and wait and then call him over to reel it in :) ;)

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users

MDhere

Regular
Ok im.going to have to announce something cause its my Friday and i made myself a well earned margarita - here goes- brn management if yr readimg this, ive been a big supporter and share holder. This is not about my shareholding but this is about the future shareholders out there that oughtto know about BRAINCHIP. BEING involved in spaceX falcon9 is not s small deal..its MAJOR! AND IT should be at the very least an ASX non sensitive announcement!!
Sorry for the rant but ive thought hard and long today about this and the 1 cointieau to 3 tequilas possible using the reverse measure may have caused my honesty to prevail. Again in my defense its my Friday!

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 30 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
When you open the Brainchip website
1709636753912.png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 80 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
Reactions: 3 users

Tothemoon24

Top 20
Ok im.going to have to announce something cause its my Friday and i made myself a well earned margarita - here goes- brn management if yr readimg this, ive been a big supporter and share holder. This is not about my shareholding but this is about the future shareholders out there that oughtto know about BRAINCHIP. BEING involved in spaceX falcon9 is not s small deal..its MAJOR! AND IT should be at the very least an ASX non sensitive announcement!!
Sorry for the rant but ive thought hard and long today about this and the 1 cointieau to 3 tequilas possible using the reverse measure may have caused my honesty to prevail. Again in my defense its my Friday!
Couldn’t agree more it’s a massive opportunity
missed in my opinion & I haven’t had a drink , it’s pissed me off all day .

Some of the statements the CEO has released today could have been via the ASX .

I have my theory’s as to why .

I’ve sent a very polite & respectful email to investors relations , as of yet no reply .

Bring on tomorrow

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 22 users

MDhere

Regular
I think we both posted at the exact same time 😁
We did boab mine ;) i don't normally vocalise stuff but im really f.ing annoyed that this has gone silent in asx ! Ok might be this nda stuff but with Brainchips name to things on a major soacex flight! Wtf ok sorry but margarita tells only truth! And this is no small f..king step for not man kind (cause im.not a man) but human kind!! Rsnt over i think lol

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users

MDhere

Regular
Couldn’t agree more it’s a massive opportunity
missed in my opinion & I haven’t had a drink , it’s pissed me off all day .

Some of the statements the CEO has released today could have been via the ASX .

I have my theory’s as to why .

I’ve sent a very polite & respectful email to investors relations , as of yet no reply .

Bring on tomorrow
Absolute bollocks if u ask me. There is a difference with bullshit and real asx announcements. THIS WAS AND IS A REAL NON-SENSISTIVE announcement.!
"We are travelling in SpaceX lets see how SpaceX travels" !!
Elon is responsible for the travel and we are on the journey to assist.
Plain and simple..
Its not detrimental for future investors to at least know the projection that brn is striving for. Success is measured on achievements.

You know if i was interviewing Elon right now i would ask him - Elon how would u judge yr achievement by? - i would hazard guess that he would say -

'Achievement are based by individual goals so do what u set out to do and tell the world '

Brainchip live by this rule!

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users

McHale

Regular
In an article in the Weekend Australian it was reported that a group of Australian investors from James Packers CPH to Macquarrie had amassed a combined $US10Bn ($15.4Bn AUD) holding in Nvidia.
Using this forums 1% rule 15,400,000,000 div by 100 = 154,000,000 @40c/share is 385,000,000 shares.
It's easy to see how these institutional buyers can amass huge amounts of shares for what appears to be a tiny part of their portfolio.
On top of all the news that we know about it will only take one decent ASX announcement to put a rocket under this share price and all the faithful retail holders will be handsomely rewarded.
GLTA
Cheers
Hi Boab, the instos no doubt have deep pockets, but you would need very deep pockets indeed to become a substantial holder of Nvidia, which now has a market cap of more than US$2 trillion ($2,000,000,000,000 - that's a lot of zeroes behind the 2)).

Speaking of which I still haven't seen a "Becoming a Substantial Holder" or "Change in Substantial Holding" notice re BRN as yet, since the recent massive increase in BRN market cap, so doesn't look like a single player accumulating, and as I said recently I believe a lot of retail buyers in Oz want to get in on the AI buzz sweeping the planet just lately.

This has also been on the back of all time highs - in not only US major indexes, but also many other indexes around the globe, the AI buzz has had a profound impact on these global highs (i.e. the magnificent seven). I am expecting some of these indexes are getting close to topping out in the near future, but I don't think we will see a precipitous crash as some are saying.

For AI a retreat from these highs may impact CAGR going forward, but IMO AI has now become an accepted pillar of compute technology moving ahead because of the multitude of benefits that will be derived from its' implementation. In terms of neuromorphic BRN currently leads the way on several fronts, and the one or few shot learning capability combined with the power and energy saving capabilities make Akida a killer. Use it or get left behind.

My Elliott Wave analysis still has me looking for further highs, onwards and upwards.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 35 users

7für7

Regular
Could someone please post this on the Bar thread? Thanks !

Why? Are you out for a walk or something? 🧐 TOO LATE MAAM 🫵

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 4 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
  • Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 6 users
Absolute bollocks if u ask me. There is a difference with bullshit and real asx announcements. THIS WAS AND IS A REAL NON-SENSISTIVE announcement.!
"We are travelling in SpaceX lets see how SpaceX travels" !!
Elon is responsible for the travel and we are on the journey to assist.
Plain and simple..
Its not detrimental for future investors to at least know the projection that brn is striving for. Success is measured on achievements.

You know if i was interviewing Elon right now i would ask him - Elon how would u judge yr achievement by? - i would hazard guess that he would say -

'Achievement are based by individual goals so do what u set out to do and tell the world '

Brainchip live by this rule!

You know, one tweet by Elon mentioning (our) Brainchip would be worth more than a thousand ASX announcements. Anyone here friends with him on social media? :)

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users
Top Bottom