BRN Discussion Ongoing

What ever happened @TECH I hope you are well and ok.. Keep having faith in your investment and taking the high road when contrarians to the narrative such as myself choose to be sceptical and take the bait from others.. 🙌

Reactions: 4 users

IMG_0011.jpeg

• Thinking
Reactions: 7 users

CHIPS

Regular
...I won't be commenting any further, but holding Brainchip shares is an absolute blessing, believe me.

I hope you know something that we don't know. I won't ask further but I pray for it to come true.

manny100

Regular
Just listened to the Microchip podcast led by Nandan.. Take away summary is that products from a Microchip perspective are almost ready.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users
Back in Aus, you missed the Foo Fighters tonight in NZ…

Positivity and gratitude are great mindsets to have..

Very helpful in fact when things aren’t going your way such as being a BRN shareholder..

Give a family member a hug, if you all still have family members that will do that after recommending buying BRN shares..

Be nice to BRN management especially Tony Dawe as IR who deserves to be treated with respect as does anyone else..

There is still time to turn the Brainchip ship around. 2024 & 2025 are critical years..
1706347675848.gif

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

Damo4

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 10 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
You mean he's a David Holland
tenor-7.gif

( brn 🚀🇦🇺🔜🌙🤞)

“…a fast-growing field of machine learning technologies and applications including hardware, algorithms and software capable of performing on-device sensor data analytics at extremely low power, typically in the mW range and below, and hence enabling a variety of always-on use-cases and targeting battery operated devices.”

Screenshot_20240128_024330_LinkedIn.jpg

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 19 users

• Thinking
  • Fire

Perhaps

Regular
No words needed, speaks for itself:

1706379608708.png

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 97 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 31 users
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
M Anthony Lewis is the new RT....

Screenshot_20240128_074319_LinkedIn.jpg

• Love

IloveLamp

Top 20
Reactions: 3 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
M Anthony Lewis is the new RT....

View attachment 55389
Morning ILoveLamp ,

Interesting , about 13:50 min in .... neural networks..... hmmmmm.

Regards,
Esq.

• Love
Reactions: 16 users

Frangipani

Regular
Brainchip’s Gilles Bézard is one of the scientific committee members for ESA’s inaugural SPAICE 24 conference in September, alongside fellow neuromorphic researchers Gregory Cohen (Deputy Director of the ICNS at WSU and lead researcher for Project Falcon Neuro on the ISS as well as for the mobile containerised observatory Astrosite that tracks space objects with event-based cameras attached to telescopes) and Gregor Lenz (who left SynSense last year to co-found Neurobus, about which I posted in September

https://thestockexchange.com.au/threads/brn-discussion-ongoing.1/post-368769

although after listening to Cristian Axenie’s recent Open Neuromorphic talk, I now strongly doubt that Gregor Lenz would have had Akida in mind at the time when promoting his start-up as “bringing neuromorphic solutions to satellites and space”, as judging from the questions he asked on Jan 15, he didn’t seem familiar with Akida’s specifications…)

E7DC6063-56EF-4C44-ACD7-B748EB7461CA.jpeg

2E259600-0D84-42AB-B23E-4B0E0916809A.jpeg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 21 users
Top Bottom