View attachment 55387

Yes, she is Tony Lewis’s daughter:

3D888DD9-5E9A-48A9-B2D6-1D88E166214D.jpeg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 45 users

Labsy

Regular
Good afternoon back in Australia, I hope you all had a great day yesterday celebrating Australia Day with family & friends or made some new mates down at the local, we all love the Australian way of life, respecting each others views, but certainly not being dictated to by sections of the community who think it's their right to change things up to suit their own selfish agenda, in real terms (in my opinion) nobody owns anything that they can't take into the next realm, I know it's a lot more complex than that, but isn't the joy in knowing that you are actually "alive".

We do take a lot of things for granted in this world, I'm no different, how many Bill Gates or Steve Jobs or Steve Wozniak's or Elon Musk's or Jensen Huang's are there in this world....how about Peter Van Der Made's.....all I can say is, I personally know how lucky I am to own Brainchip shares, because fate plays a big part in our life's....one minute you're here, next minute you could be gone and life deals you a different set of opportunities, any investor in Brainchip is more lucky than you can imagine....try hard not to criticize the company as things could have been completely different, meaning, we may have never lived this opportunity if fate had dealt out a different hand.

You may not understand what I'm trying to say, but that's ok.....as you were :rolleyes:

Tech (y)
I hear you Tech, I have the same gratitude and enthusiasm for owning shares in this amazing company.... super excited for this year and the future as is evident by my consistent accumulation and unshakable commitment to being a proud shareholder.... 🥳🚀🚀

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 42 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
I know cortex with helium has been discussed here, but what is the cortex with NNLite? Anyone know?

The PSoC™ Edge devices are based on high performance Arm® Cortex®-M55, including Helium™ DSP support paired with Arm® Ethos™-U55 and Cortex-M33 paired Infineon’s ultra-low power NNLite neural network accelerator. Lead devices are built in ultra-low power 22-nm embedded-RRAM technology. Support for “always-on” sensing and response makes the devices ideal for advanced IoT devices such as smart home, security, wearables, robotics, and many more. The family of devices come and ample on-chip memories to support most advanced applications PSoC™ Edge consists of dozens of devices that provide scalability for increasingly sophisticated next-generation intelligent systems, while enabling software reuse and portability.

This might help @TopCat.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
  • Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 18 users
Yes, she is Tony Lewis’s daughter:

View attachment 55394
I don't lock into these sort of relationships but I have this idea that either Anil Mankar or Adam Osseiran has a daughter working at Google. SpaceX is also floating around as an idea. Tech also rings a bell as the person who posted about it ages ago perhaps even so far back it was HC. I am sure someone else apart from Tech will recall.

My opinion only DYOR
Fact Finder

• Thinking
Reactions: 12 users

JoMo68

Regular
I don't lock into these sort of relationships but I have this idea that either Anil Mankar or Adam Osseiran has a daughter working at Google. SpaceX is also floating around as an idea. Tech also rings a bell as the person who posted about it ages ago perhaps even so far back it was HC. I am sure someone else apart from Tech will recall.

My opinion only DYOR
Fact Finder
I seem to recall someone (dk who or when 😆) mentioning that Anil’s daughter worked at Tesla

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Gazzafish

Regular
Wow. How things have changed. I started investing in Brainchip in early 2020 and there wasn’t a single news article or dot join anywhere on neuromorphic computing, the tech was just being proven and we had no partners that I can recall and everything was just a dream. Fast forward four years and I just can’t keep up with what’s going on. We have IP licence deals, over 50 partners, several iterations of the awesome tech which is proven to work, “A” grade staff, “A” grade board of directors and we are seeing multiple articles and new dot joins being found every single day. We are mixing it with plenty of tier 1 companies and in my opinion, are just getting started. I have never felt more certain in Brainchips success than i do today. This is obviously a blatant upramp so please DYOR. Happy days ahead. 😊

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 91 users
I seem to recall someone (dk who or when 😆) mentioning that Anil’s daughter worked at Tesla
Hi JM
Maybe that’s why SpaceX came to mind so maybe it’s Adam’s daughter is/was Google or not.
FF

Kachoo

Regular
Yes many of these individuals affiliated with Brainchip have kids that branch off to their own successful paths.

Just shows the talent pool that is surrounded buy our company and the depth of the networks.

I understand that there is much dissatisfaction with the current SP and lack of revenue. The lack of revenue will slowly turn as the company starts getting royalties from IPs and partnerships developed. The SP will follow.

What strikes me the most is how our SP shot up on some small tweet on the uses of the EQXX be it overshooting but yet with the added partnerships and collaborations that will lead to additional revenues we have trouble breaking the 20 cent mark. Lol

I get it the hype has cooled well basically froze but it appears that businesses is still forging one.

Those that have been with the company for a while unless utterly passed with the current SP can not deny that our connections and industry penetration is far beyond what was said in 2017 2018 or even accomplished.

The technology is promoted by many in the industry and there is yet a paper to be written that disputes any performance claims of Akida or even comparisons.

If anything when an article is skewed in favour of an alternative chip they ignore the existence of Akida.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 24 users

Kachoo

Regular
Wow. How things have changed. I started investing in Brainchip in early 2020 and there wasn’t a single news article or dot join anywhere on neuromorphic computing, the tech was just being proven and we had no partners that I can recall and everything was just a dream. Fast forward four years and I just can’t keep up with what’s going on. We have IP licence deals, over 50 partners, several iterations of the awesome tech which is proven to work, “A” grade staff, “A” grade board of directors and we are seeing multiple articles and new dot joins being found every single day. We are mixing it with plenty of tier 1 companies and in my opinion, are just getting started. I have never felt more certain in Brainchips success than i do today. This is obviously a blatant upramp so please DYOR. Happy days ahead. 😊
Agree with your comments. Just to add to the mix as some wi cry here or other places that BRN failed commercially with 1000 is incorrect.

Our iterations offer variety to what the industry wants. Akida fabric is the same as 1000 to 2.0 just differing levels and designs.

And you are correct we are just getting started. Only a few years ago people did not know Nueromorphic chips would work well. We are seeing a shift now. One of the major issues is that this shift takes time and that was on aspect that was unclear to many here.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 34 users

Worker122

Regular
I hear you Tech, I have the same gratitude and enthusiasm for owning shares in this amazing company.... super excited for this year and the future as is evident by my consistent accumulation and unshakable commitment to being a proud shareholder.... 🥳🚀🚀
Sounds like there is a story to be told Tech,…..maybe some time in the future. :)

Reactions: 2 users
Reactions: 6 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Chippers,

I'd be thinking this is how most of our clients comprehend our tech... hence the .....delay .

Regards,
Esq

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
Chippers,

I'd be thinking this is how most of our clients comprehend our tech... hence the .....delay .

Regards,
Esq

If they are anything like that interviewer, yeah..

But they're not.

Tothemoon24

Top 20
Good little insight into the highly successful ARM .

Such a massive company , can only imagine what they have cooking with our secret sauce

Check out this video explaining the presence and role of Arm in simple words and showcasing their technology everywhere, from smartwatches to TVs to even cars, at CES 2024:
[What is Arm? (& Why It's In Everything Now)](https://lnkd.in/ejuEq6zj).

This video explores some of the demonstrations across CES 2024 that take advantage of Arm technology and show how Arm is revolutionizing computing yet again, with the most power-efficient compute platform for an AI-accelerated future.

Arm, the powerhouse behind smartphone processors, is silently shaping our digital world. CES 2024 showcased Arm's ubiquitous presence, from smartwatches to cars. Here's the lowdown:

- Efficiency at its core: Arm processors boast stellar energy efficiency, translating to extended battery life for devices. No wonder they dominate smartphones and smartwatches.
- Performance rising: Once deemed less powerful, Arm processors are swiftly catching up, effortlessly handling demanding tasks like AI and gaming.
- Everywhere you look: Arm technology is the backbone of 99% of smartphones, numerous TVs, tablets, Chromebooks, and even some cars.

Examples from CES 2024 speak volumes:

- LG's transparent OLED TV: Powered by an Arm processor, this TV is a marvel of innovation.
- Lenovo M11 tablet: An ultra-portable device that stays cool and runs seamlessly, thanks to Arm processing.
- Garmin Lily 2 smartwatch: Award-winning with 5 days of battery life, courtesy of an Arm CPU.
- Sony PlayStation VR2: Next-gen gaming experiences driven by Arm processors.
- Electricar components: Arm technology making waves in automotive digital cockpits.

With a focus on efficiency and performance, Arm is on track to dominate the chip world.

Fun fact: 70% of the world uses Arm-powered products, with over 270 billion chips shipped to date.

Arm processors are making history as the most prevalent CPU architecture. Arm is already everywhere, even if you don't always see its name.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 31 users

TopCat

Regular
Anyone know this guy?

IMG_3402.jpeg

• Wow
  • Fire
Reactions: 71 users

Sosimple

Regular
Please excuse me if this has been mentioned before. I understand that it's not digital but, is it competition or are they somehow working with BRN?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-01-28-18-07-20-66_254de13a4bc8758c9908fff1f73e3725.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-01-28-18-07-20-66_254de13a4bc8758c9908fff1f73e3725.jpg
    452.9 KB · Views: 61
  • Screenshot_2024-01-28-18-06-49-30_cbf47468f7ecfbd8ebcc46bf9cc626da.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-01-28-18-06-49-30_cbf47468f7ecfbd8ebcc46bf9cc626da.jpg
    898.9 KB · Views: 64
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users

My opinion only DYOR
Fact Finder

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 21 users
Top Bottom