BRN Discussion Ongoing

cosors

👀
Hope you going to post it on the other side as I would off but can’t, but just signed it.
Meetoo

Reactions: 2 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
Well if Thomas Hülsing, is "just an investor like all of us" and just happens to also be a Systems-of-Systems engineer, for Airbus Space and Defence..

I'll take that too..

Someone with his credentials, can talk us up all he wants 😉
So I know both of them and am in regular contact with them, one is even on Whatsapp with me. So these are German people and they are interested in nothing more and nothing less, okay?
Some of us in Germany are enthusiastic about Brainchip and are trying to promote it here, and especially we here, who had already invested in Brainchip before the announcement of Mercedes (which is Germany).
Sorry Shame GIF by reactionseditor

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 31 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users
This is a cut & paste from the OnSemi website.
When reviewing the OnSemi demo in our booth, several applications applicable to the OnSemi DOMS system were referred to.
Child detection is mandated from 2025 in the US, but taking this to the next level ( you have left your laptop, child, groceries ( with fish - now that's bad !! )) may well be delivered by Akida.
Airbag adjustment is mentioned, full cabin monitoring, including social media applications.
I'm betting we are fully integrated into a future release of the OnSemi DOMS solution.

View attachment 55317
And Todd Vierra makes a point of describing OnSemi as their PARTNER.

To run a safety critical system of the type OnSemi describe and which Todd Vierra also alludes to would require significant power reserved for this purpose away from the driving wheels if running conventional Von Neumann compute which would require active cooling as some of these functions such as child detection need to run after the vehicle has been turned off across the full range of climatic conditions.

While there are other low powered neuromorphic processors they are not capable of running all the five senses plus radar, Lidar and ultrasonic and perform regression analysis and sensor fusion while being sensor and process agnostic and maintaining the cyber security for intelligent airbag deployment.

In safety critical systems providing redundancy is also a factor to consider and again comparing the AKIDA platform with the Nvidia Jetson series its compact small form and low weight makes it a winner.

My opinion only DYOR
Fact Finder

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 66 users

TheDrooben

Pretty Pretty Pretty Pretty Good
Akida mention in recently published article on Neuroprostheses

Box 4
Brainchip’Akida is one of the first commercial neuromorphic chips, and it is available for integration in ASIC products or as a System on a Chip (SoC) product. The SoC is built around a core neural processor comprised of 80 neural processing units, which enables the modeling of 1.2 million neurons and 109 synapses. It supports convolutional neural networks (CNNs) and fully connected networks221. Power consumption in standard tasks ranges from 100 μW to 300 mW.

And also a mention here....

Another exciting potential application of our tech!!!!

Happy as Larry

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 54 users

Taproot

Regular
Another great video with so much to like.

Interesting for me was the reference to the airbag use case. This is not the first time I have heard the team mention this. It is a very specific example and I would go as far to say not just a random coincidence? Something in the works with one of our customers perhaps?

I have nothing further to support this and this is all in my opinion only. But this is not an application I had previously considered for our tech. It is just another example of how large and diverse the potential application of our product is.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users

7für7

Regular
7.45 min …. Oops IBM ?

In the shared video, he mentions that Akida 2.0 is in the process of tape-out. This indicates that they are aware that a significant amount of money will be come in (as tape-out costs would currently exceed expenses), or they are proactively preparing for the event, or they have already prepared everything and are awaiting revenue. 🤔 It's interesting, also the mention of IBM

• Fire
Reactions: 17 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Morning Chippers ,

Having another quick listen to the above interview with OnSemi...

Radhika Arora , mentions a company called VinFast.

VinFast.

- Located in Vietnam

- Private Conglomerate.

- Market Cap roughly $35 Billion USD.

All very interesting...

Around one or two years ago someone here posted a traffic flow / Global internet intrest heat map showing alot of intrest for 🧠 🍟 coming out of Vietnam,
At the time I thought it may have been from a Hairy COCONUT Company....... though this mob seem right up our ally also.

May be a new Company to keep a beady eye on .... for the super sleuths.

Regards,
Esq.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Thinking
Reactions: 45 users

IMG_1091.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: 24 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users

Easytiger

Regular
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 4 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
  • Haha
Reactions: 9 users

DK6161

Regular
Charlie Munger: ‘Dumb is forever’ - maybe not, good on you for Dyor!
I feel dumb for buying into the hype too early. Still down nearly 80% overall in BRN.
I'd feel smarter if I had waited and waited.

Reactions: 2 users

DK6161

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 1 users
So I know both of them and am in regular contact with them, one is even on Whatsapp with me. So these are German people and they are interested in nothing more and nothing less, okay?
Some of us in Germany are enthusiastic about Brainchip and are trying to promote it here, and especially we here, who had already invested in Brainchip before the announcement of Mercedes (which is Germany).
Sorry Shame GIF by reactionseditor
All good Sirod 👍

Like I said, Happy if they are "just" invested and spruiking us, when they hold such positions.

But really speaking, they would be putting their jobs on the line, if they were divulging Company relationships that weren't public knowledge to friends (whether online or not).

I still think, we're more likely to be directly involved with Airbus, given the fit (as well as our prior known relationship) and some of the employees have invested, because they see the potential.

Many have commented before, why aren't these other Companies investing in us, if we're so "brilliant".
Well it's possible, individuals from these companies are.

I'm pretty sure, there's no rule against that?

Or would that be considered insider trading? 🤔
Just buying, isn't trading though 🤔..

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 4 users

rgupta

Regular
All good Sirod 👍

Like I said, Happy if they are "just" invested and spruiking us, when they hold such positions.

But really speaking, they would be putting their jobs on the line, if they were divulging Company relationships that weren't public knowledge to friends (whether online or not).

I still think, we're more likely to be directly involved with Airbus, given the fit (as well as our prior known relationship) and some of the employees have invested, because they see the potential.

Many have commented before, why aren't these other Companies investing in us, if we're so "brilliant".

Regarding why some of these companies did not invested in us
If we look at most of the tech companies, they want to keep their information hidden from the broader community. They donot care about anyone but want to keep information safe.
So brainchilp have an obligation to keep their projects secret. To me it is a good management by brainchilp that they are not letting anyone know other than what they let the market know.
So trades of big tech company is getting established within brainchilp.
Now getting to original issue why these companies does not invest in brainchilp.That will open secrets of that company and will make their competitors aware about their activity.
I start feeling comfortable in the sense that brainchilp is a company which is flying under the radar and they are doing it very nicely.
Dyor

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
All good Sirod 👍

Afternoon DingoBorat ,

Several years ago ,......27 or there about, whilst employed on a drilling rig , punching holes into the ground for a ASX listed Co , all employees got a quick lecture from both my drilling boss & the Co who engaged our services, that no buying nor selling of security's in said Co were allowed.

Things were a little loose back then , but none the less the effort was maid that those in possession of real time results / outcomes must not trade nor divulge to others any info..

Apparently this is reserved for brokers and friends.

😃.

Regards,
Esq.

• Haha
Reactions: 18 users

Earlyrelease

Regular
Hey Esq
In 2007 I was an ignorant investor thinking govt superannuation was enough. Was doing some work at Meeka, when a sparkie sat down next in the Mail hotel. He asked if I knew anything about shares to which I didn’t. Stated that he had just come back from Lion Nickle mine near Wiluna and saw a flash jet with a heap of Russians land and meet the mine bosses. Told me may be a good time to buy. Well this dummy bought the The West Australian ( local paper) and found Lion shares were 12c. Well not knowing how to trade I let it go. Well a few months latter there was some excitement about Norske Nickel buying the company out and share went up to about $2 from memory. Damn

Moral of the story- sometimes it’s not what is released to the ASX rather what bread crumbs one is presented and what research ones does. A simple google search back then would have found the biggest Nickle player in the world was a Russian company called Norske.

So to those researchers out there I certainly appreciate every dot as what each dot provides me a an opportunity to solidify my position to buy/ sell or hold through research.

Won’t make the same mistake twice

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 39 users
Well there you go, Fact Finder wins the race at Parkes today, the horse that came last was probably call Crumbed Chicken Eater or something like that 😜🤣

Attachments

• IMG_2876.jpeg
    IMG_2876.jpeg
    607.9 KB · Views: 121
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33 users
Top Bottom