BRN Discussion Ongoing

7.45 min …. Oops IBM ?

As the beer demonstration video concludes, the video continues on Todd’s screen - first we see the interior of a dishwasher, then a waste water treatment plant, then flowing water and finally an industrial plant

IMG_9120.jpeg

IMG_9121.jpeg

IMG_9122.jpeg

IMG_9123.jpeg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users

AusEire

Founding Member. It's ok to say No to Dot Joining
Well there you go, Fact Finder wins the race at Parkes today, the horse that came last was probably call Crumbed Chicken Eater or something like that 😜🤣
Crumbed Chicken Lover?

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
Well there you go, Fact Finder wins the race at Parkes today, the horse that came last was probably call Crumbed Chicken Eater or something like that 😜🤣
Damn my true identity is out I am a race horse. My late father Mr. Ed, he was on TV, told me that being on social media was too dangerous and that the world would find out about the fact I could type. I should have listened.🤡
FF

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 44 users
It's been that way for a while 7..

BrainChip, no longer gets the investor/speculative attention, it once got.

People can blame a lack of ASX announcements, helping shorters and manipulators, but the ASX announcements, we "could" have had, wouldn't have helped much, I don't think..

The investor/speculative group has become weary, to the point, that even the huge implications of recent partnerships, to BrainChip's future success (more gold in the ground) has had little impact on the share price.

On the very plus plus side, it has been a long grind down, to current prices..
I don't believe the rise up, will nearly be as long and could be quite rapid (like when the Mercedes news was first dropped) when BrainChip is "rediscovered" by the Market, in a big way.
Especially, with the large Global focus on A.I. technologies.

We just need that catalytic jolt, to thrust BrainChip into the spotlight again, where it is likely to remain.

It would need to be some big news, that would get the "World's" attention.
Na not really Dingo.. Its 2024 now and people just look at the financials and still see sub $1mill in receipts from customers and losing $3-4mill per qtr..

It’s quite simple really. And they can’t quantify the significance of new partnerships from the socials.. Plus they’re probably already so far in the red, or sold out completely that it’s too painful to hang around..

You know the rise up involves the share price and there’s a charting thread for that apparently..

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Damn my true identity is out I am a race horse. My late father Mr. Ed, he was on TV, told me that being on social media was too dangerous and that the world would find out about the fact I could type. I should have listened.🤡
FF
1706335041019.gif

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 9 users

manny100

Regular

Thanks for posting the video. Nandan took the liberty when discussing with Radhika of One Semi that they were discusing as part of the partnership airbag deployment. AKIDA assesses your size and position and adjusts the air bag accordingly. Only AKIDA can provide the latency required for this function. Correct me if i am wrong here?
The point of latency, and security was discussed.
Radhika said was pleased to finally meet Nandan after so many meetings (obviously video etc).
It appears that in cabin experience will be a big selling item in the Auto industry.
It appears the AKIDA will be a leader in the safety area at the least.
I will listen to this again. One Semi is definitely a 'goer' IMO.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 22 users

TECH

Regular
Good afternoon back in Australia, I hope you all had a great day yesterday celebrating Australia Day with family & friends or made some new mates down at the local, we all love the Australian way of life, respecting each others views, but certainly not being dictated to by sections of the community who think it's their right to change things up to suit their own selfish agenda, in real terms (in my opinion) nobody owns anything that they can't take into the next realm, I know it's a lot more complex than that, but isn't the joy in knowing that you are actually "alive".

We do take a lot of things for granted in this world, I'm no different, how many Bill Gates or Steve Jobs or Steve Wozniak's or Elon Musk's or Jensen Huang's are there in this world....how about Peter Van Der Made's.....all I can say is, I personally know how lucky I am to own Brainchip shares, because fate plays a big part in our life's....one minute you're here, next minute you could be gone and life deals you a different set of opportunities, any investor in Brainchip is more lucky than you can imagine....try hard not to criticize the company as things could have been completely different, meaning, we may have never lived this opportunity if fate had dealt out a different hand.

You may not understand what I'm trying to say, but that's ok.....as you were :rolleyes:

Tech (y)

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 42 users
Na not really Dingo.. Its 2024 now and people just look at the financials and still see sub $1mill in receipts from customers and losing $3-4mill per qtr..

It’s quite simple really. And they can’t quantify the significance of new partnerships from the socials.. Plus they’re probably already so far in the red, or sold out completely that it’s too painful to hang around..

You know the rise up involves the share price and there’s a charting thread for that apparently..
WARNING
Care required as a response could prove the following:

“Anyone being critical of things I say are plain ignorant and deluded in their opinions defending BRNs underwhelming results the past 2 years” - Schnitzel Lover, Anonymous poster

My opinion only DYOR
Fact Finder

• Haha
Reactions: 27 users

7für7

Regular
Good afternoon back in Australia, I hope you all had a great day yesterday celebrating Australia Day with family & friends or made some new mates down at the local, we all love the Australian way of life, respecting each others views, but certainly not being dictated to by sections of the community who think it's their right to change things up to suit their own selfish agenda, in real terms (in my opinion) nobody owns anything that they can't take into the next realm, I know it's a lot more complex than that, but isn't the joy in knowing that you are actually "alive".

We do take a lot of things for granted in this world, I'm no different, how many Bill Gates or Steve Jobs or Steve Wozniak's or Elon Musk's or Jensen Huang's are there in this world....how about Peter Van Der Made's.....all I can say is, I personally know how lucky I am to own Brainchip shares, because fate plays a big part in our life's....one minute you're here, next minute you could be gone and life deals you a different set of opportunities, any investor in Brainchip is more lucky than you can imagine....try hard not to criticize the company as things could have been completely different, meaning, we may have never lived this opportunity if fate had dealt out a different hand.

You may not understand what I'm trying to say, but that's ok.....as you were :rolleyes:

Tech (y)
People from over the world are reading here. Especially the German community! Not sure what you took.. maybe a good red wine? Or something natural based plants? 🤪 but we appreciate a lot of good postings and also are happy to own brainchip shares! In my opinion this could be one of this chances, a lot of people are waiting for their whole life…I say “could” no one knows… but since this is a completely new field which will constantly grow every year, it’s better to have a ticket! Just my thoughts!

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 23 users
WARNING

“Anyone being critical of things I say are plain ignorant and deluded in their opinions defending BRNs underwhelming results the past 2 years” - Schnitzel Lover, Anonymous poster

My opinion only DYOR
Fact Finder
Ahh it's all good 👍
I just took the "not really" (being a bit of a soft no) as confirmation.

As - "Yes you are right, but I have to say something, as it doesn't agree with my negative sentiment, self serving agenda"

• Fire
Reactions: 3 users

TopCat

Regular
I know cortex with helium has been discussed here, but what is the cortex with NNLite? Anyone know?

The PSoC™ Edge devices are based on high performance Arm® Cortex®-M55, including Helium™ DSP support paired with Arm® Ethos™-U55 and Cortex-M33 paired Infineon’s ultra-low power NNLite neural network accelerator. Lead devices are built in ultra-low power 22-nm embedded-RRAM technology. Support for “always-on” sensing and response makes the devices ideal for advanced IoT devices such as smart home, security, wearables, robotics, and many more. The family of devices come and ample on-chip memories to support most advanced applications PSoC™ Edge consists of dozens of devices that provide scalability for increasingly sophisticated next-generation intelligent systems, while enabling software reuse and portability.

• Thinking
Reactions: 8 users
People from over the world are reading here. Especially the German community! Not sure what you took.. maybe a good red wine? Or something natural based plants? 🤪 but we appreciate a lot of good postings and also are happy to own brainchip shares! In my opinion this could be one of this chances, a lot of people are waiting for their whole life…I say “could” no one knows… but since this is a completely new field which will constantly grow every year, it’s better to have a ticket! Just my thoughts!
Hi 7fur7
Don’t worry about Tech he is just suffering from a well known medical condition called Australia euphoria or returning Australian Syndrome.

It happens to all returning Australians who have been out of the country for more than two weeks sometimes less.

It is characterised by repetitive statements like “Bugger it’s good to be back” and “Sh-t I’ve missed it mate”, “I need a beer”, “This is a bloody great country wouldn’t live anywhere else”, “I wouldn’t be dead for quids” and many more but easy to diagnose because they just keep saying it over and over.

It is not serious but medical practitioners usually warn against driving or operating machinery within 48 hours of clearing customs.😂🤣😂🤡😂

My opinion only DYOR
Fact Finder

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 37 users

Jasonk

Regular
AMD object detection @ 120FPS and 100ms latency demoed at CES24 . Nearly ready for production and installation into the required trailer your going to have to tow.
Screenshot_20240127_153128_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

TECH

Regular

Thank you for your views.

Haven't consumed any substances, but yes a glass of Red....there was a couple of messages within that post, one I was focused purely on Australia and two, there is a deeper message of fact within that post, which I can't share, but it can relate to anyone at anytime worldwide where guns
are available...I won't be commenting any further, but holding Brainchip shares is an absolute blessing, believe me.

God Bless and goodnight.....Tech.

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 14 users
Thank you for your views.

Haven't consumed any substances, but yes a glass of Red....there was a couple of messages within that post, one I was focused purely on Australia and two, there is a deeper message of fact within that post, which I can't share, but it can relate to anyone at anytime worldwide where guns
are available...I won't be commenting any further, but holding Brainchip shares is an absolute blessing, believe me.

God Bless and goodnight.....Tech.
My condolences to you Tech, for whoever it was.

• Haha

manny100

Regular
WARNING

My opinion only DYOR
Fact Finder
“Anyone being critical of things I say are plain ignorant and deluded in their opinions defending BRNs underwhelming results the past 2 years” - Schnitzel Lover, Anonymous poster"
Chris Andrews had a hit in 1965 with a song devoted to SL.
Yesterday man. SL is always obsessed about the past. BRN is all about the future.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users
“Anyone being critical of things I say are plain ignorant and deluded in their opinions defending BRNs underwhelming results the past 2 years” - Schnitzel Lover, Anonymous poster"
Chris Andrews had a hit in 1965 with a song devoted to SL.
Yesterday man. SL is always obsessed about the past. BRN is all about the future.
WOW! That is exactly how I visualised he'd look and act like!

• Haha

manny100

Regular

Back in the day kids who resisted change in a then seemingly fast paced world were called Yesterday's man thanks to that hit.

Tech (y)

WARNING

My opinion only DYOR
Fact Finder
Back in Aus, you missed the Foo Fighters tonight in NZ…

Positivity and gratitude are great mindsets to have..

Very helpful in fact when things aren’t going your way such as being a BRN shareholder..

Give a family member a hug, if you all still have family members that will do that after recommending buying BRN shares..

Be nice to BRN management especially Tony Dawe as IR who deserves to be treated with respect as does anyone else..

There is still time to turn the Brainchip ship around. 2024 & 2025 are critical years..

Reactions: 1 users

AusEire

Founding Member. It's ok to say No to Dot Joining
WARNING

My opinion only DYOR
Fact Finder
I got to admit that was a classic

• Haha
  • Fire
Top Bottom