BRN Discussion Ongoing

Please excuse me if this has been mentioned before. I understand that it's not digital but, is it competition or are they somehow working with BRN?
Competition.

Reactions: 5 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
🤔

Screenshot_20240128_182925_LinkedIn.jpg

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 6 users
Wow. How things have changed. I started investing in Brainchip in early 2020 and there wasn’t a single news article or dot join anywhere on neuromorphic computing, the tech was just being proven and we had no partners that I can recall and everything was just a dream. Fast forward four years and I just can’t keep up with what’s going on. We have IP licence deals, over 50 partners, several iterations of the awesome tech which is proven to work, “A” grade staff, “A” grade board of directors and we are seeing multiple articles and new dot joins being found every single day. We are mixing it with plenty of tier 1 companies and in my opinion, are just getting started. I have never felt more certain in Brainchips success than i do today. This is obviously a blatant upramp so please DYOR. Happy days ahead. 😊
Keep a eye on the Financials

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Terroni2105

Founding Member
This guy works with Mercedes Benz R&D in North America and has made several public posts over time praising BrainChip.

He has put up a post (seemingly facetious in nature) today stating a rumor about a French guy (I take to be him) will be presenting the most advanced automotive drive architecture (presumably from Mercedes who he works for) in March.

1706437988999.jpeg

Liked by Anil Mankar.

1706438018599.jpeg

Could this be our coming out parade?

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 69 users

Draed

Regular
Looking at the financials.... no new licenses. Yeah ok.... but this amount can't be for service and tech support. Or sales of akida 1000 chips. Or 2000 or new box.... it has to come from integration into new product... I predicting this is tip of the spear.... entering into the asx heart. Not financial advice yadada.

• Thinking
Reactions: 13 users

Earlyrelease

Regular
Well here is the partial list of speakers in Detroit

Attachments

• IMG_1654.png
    IMG_1654.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 144
  • Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 16 users

Earlyrelease

Regular
Detroit has two Mercedes staff presenting and Michael’s area computing platforms!

Out of interest Renesas has their product and strategy manager there so maybe some little bread crumbs may be dropped

Attachments

• IMG_1656.png
    IMG_1656.png
    907.9 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_1655.png
    IMG_1655.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 51
  • Fire
Reactions: 23 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
  • Haha
Reactions: 11 users

MrRomper

Regular
1706441191898.png

1706441246151.png

Reactions: 6 users

Frangipani

Regular

Possibly just an enthusiastic BRN shareholder, who is either ignorant of or deliberately ignores Sam Altman’s long-lasting love affair with Rain AI, as he doesn’t even mention the neuromorphic start-up located less than a mile from Open AI’s headquarters in his post at all?!

What strikes me as odd is the fact that he is not arguing along the lines of Brainchip having superior technology that is already commercially available and would be a better choice than Rain AI’s (not yet available) analog neuromorphic chips for this or that reason (including the conflict of interest that arises from Open AI CEO Altman having been personally invested in Rain AI since 2018 with more than US $1 million).

Instead, he appears to be under the impression that he needs to make Open AI aware in the first place of how ultra-low power neuromorphic AI chips would be part of the solution to their sustainability problem. However, the fact that Open AI under Altman’s tenure as CEO signed a letter of intent (non-binding agreement) in 2019 to spend US $51 million on future AI chips from Rain AI is of course evidence that they have been aware of neuromorphic technology for years.

Nevertheless good publicity for Brainchip.

Let’s keep our fingers crossed, then, that Elias Asbrede is also singing our company’s praises to his own employer:

5B0E8157-7238-4690-979C-33971A48D29E.jpeg

9BBB64F2-75BD-4C4A-B9D2-1BD4CECC8DAD.jpeg

For those of you, who have never heard of T-Systems:

A470F88B-6A9A-4BEC-9607-E8E6B09A35E0.jpeg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 23 users

Frangipani

Regular
I came across a company on LinkedIn called Fortinet after a like by Rob Telson. They are into cybersecurity. When I looked into them a little further I came across this article from 2020. It sounds like what Akida does but don’t think it could be due to the article being from 2020 and no revenue linked to them that I know of. Anyone heard of them before?

Self-learning AI​

To address the challenge of talent shortage in cybersecurity, Fortinet unveiled FortiAI Virtual Security Analyst to accelerate threat remediation. FortiAI handles many of the time consuming, manual tasks currently expected of security professionals, preserving their time for higher-value security functions. FortiAI’s self-learning capabilities continue to get smarter once deployed in an organization’s network.

FortiAI learns new malware features as it adapts to new attacks instantaneously and reduces false positives.

FortiAI with its self-learning AI model does not require internet connectivity to learn and mature, enabling organizations with closed environments or stringent security policies to stay ahead of threats.

Hi @TopCat

regarding Fortinet: I had recently stumbled upon that company, too:

https://thestockexchange.com.au/threads/brn-discussion-ongoing.1/post-404796

2FCE6345-2978-4362-A2E0-475C7E8E9449.jpeg

Oh, and speaking of the NVISO Group: Their top-secret (?!) rebranded website (https://beemotion.ai/) that @Fullmoonfever had recently discovered by chance
(see https://thestockexchange.com.au/threads/brn-discussion-ongoing.1/post-404823 and the ensuing chat) has since been taken down:

6B98B267-853C-4DAB-BBE0-AF8C07CDC92F.jpeg

• Love
  • Thinking
Reactions: 12 users

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 14 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
Wen NASDAQ

Screenshot_20240129_071929_LinkedIn.jpg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 22 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
Screenshot_20240129_080612_LinkedIn.jpg

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 43 users

BrainShit

Regular
Sounds good to me... remember ANT61 got his AI model for Akida trained at AWS.

Deep Insight: https://aws.amazon.com/de/blogs/rob...orcement-learning-for-space-robots-using-aws/

TATA announced partnership with AWS

Source: https://www.tcs.com/who-we-are/news...w-generative-ai-practice-partnership-with-aws

Will AWS offer the next framework for Akida like Edge Impulse 😏 or will this only available for TATA to make generative AI deployment effective? Thinking of the Elxi medical devices and industrial applications announcement ....

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users

Damo4

Regular
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 22 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Top 20 is in !!

1706482040613.png