BRN Discussion Ongoing

Proga

Regular
Correct me if I am wrong ..................but from my reading of the ASX announcement Sean H received the 2 million shares for NIL consideration as they came about as a result from the vesting of "Retricted Stock Units" .....

IMO, it would have been a whole different situation if he had paid for those 2 million shares personally from his own pocket at .22c equating to some $440,000.00 .......
Correct. 2m shares were transferred from his restricted stock to his unrestricted stock which mean if he chooses, he can now sell. He'll have to pay income tax on the shares being valued at 22c

Reactions: 8 users
Maybe good timing I got some more today early at .215. I am happy buying any shares under 30 cents to be honest.
IMG_4926.jpeg

• Fire
Reactions: 16 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Correct me if I am wrong ..................but from my reading of the ASX announcement Sean H received the 2 million shares for NIL consideration as they came about as a result from the vesting of "Retricted Stock Units" .....

IMO, it would have been a whole different situation if he had paid for those 2 million shares personally from his own pocket at .22c equating to some $440,000.00 .......
It's part of his salary package. He worked for them.

• Love
  • Thinking
Reactions: 16 users
Anyone ever seen a company have three directors resign midway through a trading day due to a hostile shareholder 🫣🫣😳😳😳😳😳

RFT today

1701233770276.png

• Wow
Reactions: 5 users

Xray1

Regular
I suppose we will just need to wait for the next 2 x 4C's and the AGM to see just how hard he worked for them.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users

TECH

Regular
Maybe good timing I got some more today early at .215. I am happy buying any shares under 30 cents to be honest.
View attachment 50919

Smart man, any buying under a dollar is going to prove to be cheap long term in my opinion, and sub 30c is just a massive bonus, we were
never, ever worth north of $2 and the market just loved reminding us so, week after week, month after month as we slide down that slippery
ice slope, BUT while all that has been going on, we have progressed as a company in numerous ways.

Edge X loves our technology, many companies are coming up with ideas that even the smartest within our company hadn't even thought of, and that's the power of an ecosystem, lots of highly creative minds working away on things that we may not even know about until the phone in Sean's office rings, and the caller says, is your pen full of ink, we wish to sign on the dotted line, "they" control that timeline, "not" us.

I can confirm that our founder is happy with the term semi-retiring, and as I and I'd assume a number of other bolted on shareholders would have thought, it was Peter who decided who his replacement (for the want of a better word) would be, and in all honesty, Peter was the only one to really know who could truly step into his shoes, Peter speaks extremely highly of Dr Tony, has worked alongside him in San Diego, he has a strong personality, knows his stuff, is on the same page as Peter and doesn't mess around....that's a win-win for us all, in real terms we actually have two CTO's if that makes sense...finally, I can say with 100% certainty despite becoming semi-retired shortly, the passion, the fire, the creativity, the dream as our number one shareholder is still well and truly alive.

My confidence levels are through the roof...God Bless all Brainchip supporters, the journey continues ;)(y)

Tech x

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 89 users

Proga

Regular
I suppose we will just need to wait for the next 2 x 4C's and the AGM to see just how hard he worked for them.
I think most if not all are from his sign on contract. It was something like 8m, 2m immediately and 2m every year he sticks around. There would be performance bonuses in his restricted stock as well waiting to vest or expire :)

• Love
Reactions: 11 users
Smart man, any buying under a dollar is going to prove to be cheap long term in my opinion, and sub 30c is just a massive bonus, we were
never, ever worth north of $2 and the market just loved reminding us so, week after week, month after month as we slide down that slippery
ice slope, BUT while all that has been going on, we have progressed as a company in numerous ways.

Edge X loves our technology, many companies are coming up with ideas that even the smartest within our company hadn't even thought of, and that's the power of an ecosystem, lots of highly creative minds working away on things that we may not even know about until the phone in Sean's office rings, and the caller says, is your pen full of ink, we wish to sign on the dotted line, "they" control that timeline, "not" us.

I can confirm that our founder is happy with the term semi-retiring, and as I and I'd assume a number of other bolted on shareholders would have thought, it was Peter who decided who his replacement (for the want of a better word) would be, and in all honesty, Peter was the only one to really know who could truly step into his shoes, Peter speaks extremely highly of Dr Tony, has worked alongside him in San Diego, he has a strong personality, knows his stuff, is on the same page as Peter and doesn't mess around....that's a win-win for us all, in real terms we actually have two CTO's if that makes sense...finally, I can say with 100% certainty despite becoming semi-retired shortly, the passion, the fire, the creativity, the dream as our number one shareholder is still well and truly alive.

My confidence levels are through the roof...God Bless all Brainchip supporters, the journey continues ;)(y)

Tech x
I'm actually a little bit shitty, that after all this time and development, up until this point..

That people still have the opportunity to buy shares at these prices!..

Unfortunately, we will need some solid developments, before this bus can "really" take off and we can finally say "goodbye" to those that missed out.

good-bye-middle-finger.gif

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 18 users

mrgds

Regular

Tech x
Hi @TECH
Whilst i am happy with our new CTO joint partnership (for the time being) id really enjoy , and think with such a large shareholder base, that a
"Introduction podcast" with TJ, PVDM, SH would be sooooo welcomed by all who are invested in BRN.

Like your 2 IP license announcements before Xmas, i don't think it would be too much to ask.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 26 users
Anyone ever seen a company have three directors resign midway through a trading day due to a hostile shareholder 🫣🫣😳😳😳😳😳

RFT today

View attachment 50920
I would say that company is either going to have some large problems soon or those three leaving have been caught doing dodgy things themselves and the large problems are leaving. lol. Tricky to know but I would be highly careful if invested.

Reactions: 3 users

TECH

Regular
Hi @TECH
Whilst i am happy with our new CTO joint partnership (for the time being) id really enjoy , and think with such a large shareholder base, that a
"Introduction podcast" with TJ, PVDM, SH would be sooooo welcomed by all who are invested in BRN.

Like your 2 IP license announcements before Xmas, i don't think it would be too much to ask.

I can't say with any certainty, but Tony is no mug, he would have already thought of getting a podcast produced, introducing our new CTO to the passionate Australian shareholders, but as we and many companies start winding down over the next 3 weeks or so, we would have to be looking at the New Year, considering Dr Tony Lewis technically doesn't start until the New Year, so maybe late January/February as a guess mate.

Purely my opinion, probably wrong, but that's life, like the 1 or 2 IP licenses by years end....damn it !!

• Fire
Reactions: 13 users
I'm actually a little bit shitty, that after all this time and development, up until this point..

Unfortunately, we will need some solid developments, before this bus can "really" take off and we can finally say "goodbye" to those that missed out.

View attachment 50922
I love that gif 😂 makes me laugh every time.

I do know what you are saying, I have a few stocks that are stupid low prices and the companies are on the verge of potential greatness like BRN and annoying that people can buy in for a price lower than I paid around 5 years ago.

I have eased the pain by just buying as much as I can while the stupid low prices exist on these stocks. I am not scared of doubling down.

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users
1 day we'll see his results, I'm confident his recieved them because of his hard work , result in the product being successful and profitable, if not he shouldn't of recieved them

Reactions: 2 users
I can't say with any certainty, but Tony is no mug, he would have already thought of getting a podcast produced, introducing our new CTO to the passionate Australian shareholders, but as we and many companies start winding down over the next 3 weeks or so, we would have to be looking at the New Year, considering Dr Tony Lewis technically doesn't start until the New Year, so maybe late January/February as a guess mate.

Purely my opinion, probably wrong, but that's life, like the 1 or 2 IP licenses by years end....damn it !!
No surprises there, can the company survive if it never signs another IP License

AusEire

Founding Member. It's ok to say No to Dot Joining

RFT today

View attachment 50920
Interestingly enough there were some in here who were hoping something like this would happen in Brainchip.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 2 users
A small confirmation of "The Dingo Uptrend" in effect today.

Nice to see no gaps, that should keep the bloody chartists happy, that don't understand an over 18 hour "gap" with no trading, creates imbalances 🙄..

We need a bit more of an "ordinary" day on US markets, to test the conviction here..
1701239531418.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

rgupta

Regular
Hey Hey's shares were converted yesterday (28th) @ 0.22, so this trade is something different. (y)
So this is what our CEO does all day? ....................... ie; read the Tsex posts, see the shorting is decreasing, .............. and BANG, converts. 😅

Guessing we at least have a "lock-out period"now of a week or two before any major announcement. (n)

Before anyone jumps down my throat, ........................ im only kidding. 🥰 ...................... (or am i ? ............:unsure: )
Anyone got the information on how much Hey Hey would have had to pay to convert?
Just hoping he will not sell the same 2morrow morning citing tax obligations as he had done the last year. Converted 2 million options and sell a million @70 cents each the next day.
Dyor

• Thinking
Reactions: 5 users

Damo4

Regular

View attachment 50922
I’m more shitty the share price is this low..

• Thinking
Reactions: 4 users
I would say that company is either going to have some large problems soon or those three leaving have been caught doing dodgy things themselves and the large problems are leaving. lol. Tricky to know but I would be highly careful if invested.
I think it’s fair to say they must have some large problems now

Reactions: 1 users
Top Bottom