BRN Discussion Ongoing

Interestingly enough there were some in here who were hoping something like this would happen in Brainchip.
Only Motley Fools grasping for clickbait would be so depraved

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 2 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Just hoping he will not sell the same 2morrow morning citing tax obligations as he had done the last year. Converted 2 million options and sell a million @70 cents each the next day.
Dyor
I can't predict the future and say this is what will happen, but, it is standard operating procedure in USA.

As you would be aware they are obliged by their taxation system to pay taxation due immediately.

Sorry, don't mean to shout at you all but the bloody BOLD button won't disengage for some ridiculous reason! 🤣

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users
Wowee.
Hostile like a takeover or hostile like a maniac?
I assume the former right?
Hostile shareholder doesn’t sound good.

Reactions: 1 users

Wags

Regular
I can't predict the future and say this is what will happen, but, it is standard operating procedure in USA.

As you would be aware they are obliged by their taxation system to pay taxation due immediately.

Sorry, don't mean to shout at you all but the bloody BOLD button won't disengage for some ridiculous reason! 🤣
They may already be sold?? :unsure::unsure: Is that possible?

Anyone ever seen a company have three directors resign midway through a trading day due to a hostile shareholder 🫣🫣😳😳😳😳😳

RFT today

View attachment 50920
1701243552262.gif

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 3 users

mrgds

Regular
Do you mean sold today? If so, i guess that is possible.
If sold today, just imagine what the sp might have been if they wasn’t.

1701244058924.gif

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 4 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
1 day we'll see his results, I'm confident his recieved them because of his hard work , result in the product being successful and profitable, if not he shouldn't of recieved them

Keep trying buddy

blinds-frustrated.gif

• Haha
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
They may already be sold?? :unsure::unsure: Is that possible?
We will receive notification of any significant changes in his holdings in due course in the proscribed manner.

And, on another small matter, all of us want to hear from our new addition Dr. Tony (Ironman) Lewis but give the guy a break. 🤣
He hasn't even started yet and I'm sure has more important things to do during his on boarding and transition than feeding the chooks over here. 🤣
He still has to choose his secret laboratory colour scheme along with the ice bucket initiation and desk layout for all his cosplay and intern breaking activities....... 🤣

1701244211294.png

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
We will receive notification of any significant changes in his holdings in due course in the proscribed manner.

Oooo oooo... dont forget the motley fool article too "Directors sell even more shares..." 🤡🤡🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Oooo oooo... dont forget the motley fool article too "Directors sell even more shares..." 🤡🤡🤡
All par for the course unfortunately Wilzy.
We have the benefit of having been around long enough now to be familiar with their tricks.
Parasites, leeches, snake oil salesmen and rats all part of our market eco system.
Would wish for a more equitable playing field but, it is what it is.🤣

• Fire
  • Love

And, on another small matter, all of us want to hear from our new addition Dr. Tony (Ironman) Lewis but give the guy a break. 🤣
He hasn't even started yet and I'm sure has more important things to do during his on boarding and transition than feeding the chooks over here. 🤣
He still has to choose his secret laboratory colour scheme along with the ice bucket initiation and desk layout for all his cosplay and intern breaking activities....... 🤣

View attachment 50940
I'm confused. Why have you shown a rare photo of Rob Telson taking a break from LinkedIn 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15 users
All par for the course unfortunately Wilzy.
We have the benefit of having been around long enough now to be familiar with their tricks.
Parasites, leeches, snake oil salesmen and rats all part of our market eco system.
Would wish for a more equitable playing field but, it is what it is.🤣
1701246336363.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
1701246509734.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Getupthere

Regular
Got his shares same time last year then sold 2 days later.

1701246646992.jpeg

Attachments

• 1701246623149.jpeg
    1701246623149.jpeg
    259 KB · Views: 38
  • Sad
  • Haha

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Got his shares same time last year then sold 2 days later.

View attachment 50961

1701247040305.png

Standard Operating Procedure in USA.

I understand this will be used as fodder for share holder angst, fury and righteous indignation..... so those with such inclinations.......
On yer marks.
Get set.........
Spread yer FUD! 🤣

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users
  • Haha
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users
Top Bottom