BRN Discussion Ongoing

Diogenese

Top 20
The number of shares on sale seems to be drying up :)
It's a serious case of builder's crack when the shorts can't cover their collective arse.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 31 users

mrgds

Regular
Would this million+ trade be part of SH's conversion or this just a normal trade?
View attachment 50879 View attachment 50879
Hey Hey's shares were converted yesterday (28th) @ 0.22, so this trade is something different. (y)
So this is what our CEO does all day? ....................... ie; read the Tsex posts, see the shorting is decreasing, .............. and BANG, converts. 😅

Guessing we at least have a "lock-out period"now of a week or two before any major announcement. (n)

Before anyone jumps down my throat, ........................ im only kidding. 🥰 ...................... (or am i ? ............:unsure: )
Anyone got the information on how much Hey Hey would have had to pay to convert?

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users

MDhere

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess
Is Optus offline again?

• Haha
Reactions: 13 users

7für7

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Labsy

Regular
For every seller there are 4 buyers... I like that ratio a lot!
Film Reaction GIF by Warner Bros. Deutschland

• Fire

Damo4

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Diogenese

Top 20
  • Haha
Reactions: 10 users

MDhere

Regular
Well needless to say my order at .18 didn't get filled lol i bought some at 20c in the nick of time and my .18 order well i threw half into agy (i have my reasons) and sya (i have absolute no f..ing clue why) lol my accountants say u need to diversify and not put everything into one stock. There u go acct, must admit i hated doing it. What i don't get in a smsf u can buy a mansion of a house/apt etc whack shit load in and leave it in that but he wants me to diversify the shares portfolio.... ummm brn is my house! 🤣

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 23 users

skutza

Regular
Come on Skutza, time to wipe a few more lines!!

giphy.gif
Its currently above 25% of my folio now, so no more for me. Too green it tipped me over the edge :) But I suppose I could clock onto my super account...... :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Should we throw a fancy dress party when we hit 50 cents instead of doing the usual naked spa party?

I want to come along as the original BrainChip table cloth for old times sakes.

Screen Shot 2023-11-29 at 2.36.54 pm.png

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 25 users

miaeffect

Oat latte lover
  • Haha
Reactions: 8 users

mrgds

Regular
Should we throw a fancy dress party when we hit 50 cents instead of doing the usual naked spa party?

I want to come along as the original BrainChip table cloth for old times sakes.

View attachment 50915
Like the tablecloth, i guess that means you won't iron your toe "Hehairs" either. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

MrRomper

Regular
I am generally a very optimistic person. But something is not right here. 2 decent green days in a row!
Is this small pump getting us ready for LDA to complete their agreement?

• Thinking
Reactions: 12 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Like the tablecloth, i guess that means you won't iron your toe "Hehairs" either. 😂

Affirmative @mrgds. You know me too well. Just like the table cloth is best left in it's natural, creasy state, I will not destroy the natural beauty of my feet by attempting to wrestle my toe hairs into submission. Plus I broke my hair iron trying to do that last week.

Screen Shot 2023-11-29 at 2.51.04 pm.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Love
  • Wow
I am generally a very optimistic person. But something is not right here. 2 decent green days in a row!
Is this small pump getting us ready for LDA to complete their agreement?
It's the Company that needs to compete its obligation, under the agreement to LDA, is my understanding.

I think it's currently being renegotiated.

We should find out soon..

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
Liked by Telson

Screenshot_20231129_140958_LinkedIn.jpg

• Fire
Reactions: 16 users

Xray1

Regular
Sean exercising 2 mill options.
Maybe as a result of grumbles about senior management not buying at these levels as a show of support?
Correct me if I am wrong ..................but from my reading of the ASX announcement Sean H received the 2 million shares for NIL consideration as they came about as a result from the vesting of "Retricted Stock Units" .....

IMO, it would have been a whole different situation if he had paid for those 2 million shares personally from his own pocket at .22c equating to some $440,000.00 .......

• Fire
Reactions: 11 users
Top Bottom