BRN Discussion Ongoing

What I find most interesting is how transparent you and the other manipulators are but I should not be surprised given the proven depths of human depravity.

Personal attacks, threats of spills, pompous claims of self importance and financial sophistication.

Uninformed claims that a spill will remove a CEO.

The ignorance and misinformation rains down like a river.

Go and read the Rules a spill has no implications for the Chairman or the CEO particularly when the spill is led by disgruntled retail shareholders who manage to cobble together 25% on two occasions. The existing Board simply nominates again and are elected because they don’t even have to get 50% of the possible vote at the spill meeting.

The only one’s who win from a spill are the shorts, the manipulators and the trolls.

Retail shareholders will always loose.

Sharing publicly available information has not and will not ever be a cause for concern however ignorance and sinister intent will always be a trigger to be careful as the purveyor is someone not to be trusted.

Those who might be influenced by these flawed individuals should ask why has not one of these individuals challenged or unpicked the information that is contained in my earlier post?

Why have they not identified the untruths?

Why have they not identified and laid bare the price sensitive insider information that they seek to rage against?

Can they not find it?

Why have they not considered that the CEO and Board of a publicly listed company randomly sampling the views of a group of shareholders to understand their concerns beyond the simplicity of the day to day share price might be a good thing?

It was clear that the shareholders who attended in Sydney cut across age, social circumstance and were not selected based on the size of their wallet or shareholding.

Or dare I say what institution they worked at or what broker they break bread with on the weekend.

They gave all the outward appearance of a random selection and not an elite group of so called sophisticated or institutional investors.

Does this failure to only speak with the so called elites offend their collective sense of entitlement?

Do they fear their position as controllers of wealth and hence power may be undermined?

Real people with real concerns such as wives, husbands, children, retirement plans, fixed incomes, mortgages, relatives and friends who had invested on their advice in other words real people who only had one thing in common they have invested their hard earned in Brainchip and had concerns like the genuine shareholders who post here.

While the attacks have been directed at me these warriors of all that is disgusting about the ASX and social media are at the same time denigrating all the other real shareholders who took up this first in their lifetime opportunity to have a voice and be heard by those in charge of the company they have invested in.

Who among this group here would if offered the same opportunity to be heard not accept with a virtuous heart?

It is clear what the individuals who have played the man instead of the ball are about and it is not ensuring that an investment in Brainchip pays off for all shareholders.

My opinion only DYOR though Blind Freddie says their intent is obvious.

Regards
Fact Finder
Careful FF . First spelling mistake in two years . Loose . ❤️

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users

Labsy

Regular
Look guys, I must admit that I do find it odd, however I have utmost respect for the management and kudos to FF for making mention of it in the first place and I am more than happy as a significant share holder to have him as our eyes and ears along with Tech and others... I don't see anything sinister and we should move on.. sincerely and honestly I am not fussed by this.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 41 users

CHIPS

Regular
Reminds me of western politicians secretly meeting with their lobby groups. Vlad

BrainChip did what other companies also do ... invite influencers. They have to make sure that investors will not vote against BrainChip's management during the next annual meeting. So they probably only invited very active and positive BrainChip supporters who do not criticize the management. My guess.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users

Tothemoon24

Top 20

DEFENSE ADVANCED RESEARCH PROJECTS AGENCY

Raytheon Co., El Segundo, California, was awarded a $16,271,803 modification (P00003) to previously awarded, cost-plus-fixed-fee contract HR0011-21-C-0134 to exercise the Phase 2 Option for the Fast Event-based Neuromorphic Camera and Electronics (FENCE) program. The modification brings the total cumulative face value of the contract to $25,113,974 from $8,842,171. Work will be performed in Goleta, California (56%); El Segundo, California (16%); Cambridge, Massachusetts (13%): McKinney, Texas (10%); Tempe, Arizona (2%); Tewksbury, Massachusetts (2%); and New York, New York (1%), with an expected completion date of June 2024. Fiscal 2022 research, development, test and evaluation funds in the amount of $6,350,000 are being obligated at time of award. The Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency, Arlington, Virginia, is the contracting activity.

Northrop Grumman Systems Corp., Linthicum Heights, Maryland, was awarded an $8,706,668 modification (P00003) to previously awarded cost-plus-fixed-fee contract HR0011-21-C-0132 to exercise the Phase 2 Option for the Fast Event-based Neuromorphic Camera and Electronics (FENCE) program. The modification brings the total cumulative face value of the contract to $14,336,501 from $5,629,833. Work will be performed in Linthicum Heights, Maryland (75%); Baltimore, Maryland (13%); San Diego, California (3%); and Stanford, California (9%), with an expected completion date of June 2024. Fiscal 2022 research, development, test and evaluation funds in the amount of $3,300,000 are being obligated at time of award. The Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency, Arlington, Virginia, is the contracting activity.

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 14 users

Makeme 2020

Regular
Hi mrgds

It is perhaps the hostility in this very post that is the reason for why you were not on Tony's invite list.

Thanks
The only reason Sean (The Ceo) now wants to talk to Shareholders is because we are getting close to the next AGM.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users

JDelekto

Regular
Hi MRGDS
I find it interesting that you received this response from Tony Dawe:

"His reply- {quote} - Sean and I attend meetings that "I set up" with analyst, professional and retail investors, based on my relationship with each"

and the only objection that others here have is to the retail investors meeting with the CEO and Investor Relations Head.

Apparently they see nothing at all wrong with analysts and professional investors who most likely are directly involved with the legal activity of shorting and trading and not long term value investing are approved of by those who now screaming about a cross section of retail shareholders.

Where is their fake rage regarding analysts and professional investors who have these meetings every day of the week and probably on weekends all around the world.

Where are their allegations that the information that was exchanged between Sean Hehir CEO and Analysts and professional investors accounted for the price movement. They are nowhere to be seen.

As I said they are completely transparent in their motives.

And yet no challenge has been made to the accuracy of the material I posted.

I wonder how many are attempting by their fake outrage to protect short positions.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLIS
Just as with many things that I think receive too much attention, the optics look bad. I'm only venturing a guess here, but I would assume that the CEO made a stop to make an appearance in Australia on his way to South Korea and, during the process, took some time to meet with these analysts, professional investors, and retail investors.

Giving them the benefit of the doubt, I would like to think that the retail investors invited were those in the vicinity and didn't have to travel too far. Additionally, these were probably retail investors who attended meetings, workshops, shows, or communicated with Investor Relations on multiple occasions. Of course, any retail investors outside of Australia that were invited would invalidate that theory. I did not receive an invite.

New investors would have been shown the same horse and pony show BrainChip presents at its investor conferences. I believe it would be illegal for the company to share any insider information with new or existing investors; I don't think that a company that has reached this stage in its commercialization efforts would jeopardize things by doing such a thing.

If anything, I would imagine that the company would probably want to get some feedback from existing investors on how they are holding up their end of the bargain about communications, as they said this would improve as of the last AGM.

I certainly don't believe there was anything nefarious behind this, and whatever was shared was not anything that any potential investor couldn't acquire through contacting the company directly. While researching investors being contacted by company executives, I ran across an article from early 2019 that suggested that a director's engagement with shareholders is not uncommon.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 41 users

Baisyet

Regular
Hi FF

It’s much appreciated that you have shared information discussed from your recall on this apparently informal meeting that you and a select few retail investors were invited to attend with Sean and Co in Sydney on 6/11/23

The only things I would like to put on record in this forum on this apparent informal meeting is I would have loved to have had the opportunity to attend this meeting to meet and ask questions to Sean and listen carefully to how Sean etc responded. Im sure not the only one.
I also trust that the select few who attended have disclosed all key information discussed at the informal meeting (no advantage over other retail investors) and has been been shared to all on this forum (not limited to) and it isn't just selective recall only from attendees. I suggest this may work towards calming the tension with others from recent posts. Im sure you understand where I am coming from amd don’t take it to heart.

Also my recall from previous posts yesterday on this informal meeting is it did last 2hrs approx so I consider that is a solid timeframe to discuss and raise questions with Sean and co.
I would also suggest this timeframe was considerably longer than share holders had at the recent AGM in Sydney as a large group of retail shareholders. My recall is the BRN board members ran out of time and took a number of questions on notice and would get back to them. I’m unsure if that ever happened but happy to be corrected by Tony Dawe as he apparently reads posts in this forum.

Hope all have a good weekend whenever it starts. Mine started this morning. lol

Cheers
The Pope
Hey @Pope
Hope you are well. I feel the same, Only finding out after going through the post that there was catch, I am guessing, who has been posting a great deal of information and who has been a very vocal actively supporting BRN been invited.
But must thank @Fact Finder for letting us know about the meeting what has been asked.
I am on the same train hard earned salary saving has been going into BRN so do feel frustrated. Cheers

• Love
Reactions: 15 users

AusEire

Founding Member. It's ok to say No to Dot Joining
Just as with many things that I think receive too much attention, the optics look bad. I'm only venturing a guess here, but I would assume that the CEO made a stop to make an appearance in Australia on his way to South Korea and, during the process, took some time to meet with these analysts, professional investors, and retail investors.

Giving them the benefit of the doubt, I would like to think that the retail investors invited were those in the vicinity and didn't have to travel too far. Additionally, these were probably retail investors who attended meetings, workshops, shows, or communicated with Investor Relations on multiple occasions. Of course, any retail investors outside of Australia that were invited would invalidate that theory. I did not receive an invite.

New investors would have been shown the same horse and pony show BrainChip presents at its investor conferences. I believe it would be illegal for the company to share any insider information with new or existing investors; I don't think that a company that has reached this stage in its commercialization efforts would jeopardize things by doing such a thing.

If anything, I would imagine that the company would probably want to get some feedback from existing investors on how they are holding up their end of the bargain about communications, as they said this would improve as of the last AGM.

I certainly don't believe there was anything nefarious behind this, and whatever was shared was not anything that any potential investor couldn't acquire through contacting the company directly. While researching investors being contacted by company executives, I ran across an article from early 2019 that suggested that a director's engagement with shareholders is not uncommon.
This post is far to rational

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users

M_C

Founding Member
Screenshot_20231117_192629_LinkedIn.jpg

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users

SERA2g

Founding Member
The only reason Sean (The Ceo) now wants to talk to Shareholders is because we are getting close to the next AGM.
Is that a question or an answer?

If it's a questions then I don't have an answer for you. If it's an answer then I don't remember asking the question.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 23 users

GazDix

Regular
Does anyone know if @Realinfo got an invite after his or his mate's fair dinkum tirade in the last AGM???

Whatever. Thank you FF for sharing the info from the meeting.

I am used to not being invited to events and I would've peed off Sean anyway I am sure with questions he wouldn't like😏

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 8 users

So tell me why so many large organisations are the top shareholders of Brainchip if it's going down the drain

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 4 users

Pretty simple mate the CEO needs to bring some I.P announcements,

Reactions: 1 users

Makeme 2020

Regular
Is that a question or an answer?

If it's a questions then I don't have an answer for you. If it's an answer then I don't remember asking the question.
Ask wilzy123.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

raybot

Unless Sean pu

Unless one of the biggest rabbit tricks are pulled out of his hat he is gone for all money and won’t be back next AGM,we had the numbers for strike 1 and now with more shareholders pissed with management and the directors all looking like strike 2 will be a forgone conclusion. As besides you select few who get access should,not get,at least 70 percent of shareholders are pissed,why question and speak to happy investors it’s the unhappy that will vote with their feet.
‘At least 70% of shareholders are pissed’ - prove it

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Xhosa12345

Regular
What I find most interesting is how transparent you and the other manipulators are but I should not be surprised given the proven depths of human depravity.

Personal attacks, threats of spills, pompous claims of self importance and financial sophistication.

Uninformed claims that a spill will remove a CEO.

The ignorance and misinformation rains down like a river.

Go and read the Rules a spill has no implications for the Chairman or the CEO particularly when the spill is led by disgruntled retail shareholders who manage to cobble together 25% on two occasions. The existing Board simply nominates again and are elected because they don’t even have to get 50% of the possible vote at the spill meeting.

The only one’s who win from a spill are the shorts, the manipulators and the trolls.

Retail shareholders will always loose.

Sharing publicly available information has not and will not ever be a cause for concern however ignorance and sinister intent will always be a trigger to be careful as the purveyor is someone not to be trusted.

Those who might be influenced by these flawed individuals should ask why has not one of these individuals challenged or unpicked the information that is contained in my earlier post?

Why have they not identified the untruths?

Why have they not identified and laid bare the price sensitive insider information that they seek to rage against?

Can they not find it?

Why have they not considered that the CEO and Board of a publicly listed company randomly sampling the views of a group of shareholders to understand their concerns beyond the simplicity of the day to day share price might be a good thing?

It was clear that the shareholders who attended in Sydney cut across age, social circumstance and were not selected based on the size of their wallet or shareholding.

Or dare I say what institution they worked at or what broker they break bread with on the weekend.

They gave all the outward appearance of a random selection and not an elite group of so called sophisticated or institutional investors.

Does this failure to only speak with the so called elites offend their collective sense of entitlement?

Do they fear their position as controllers of wealth and hence power may be undermined?

Real people with real concerns such as wives, husbands, children, retirement plans, fixed incomes, mortgages, relatives and friends who had invested on their advice in other words real people who only had one thing in common they have invested their hard earned in Brainchip and had concerns like the genuine shareholders who post here.

While the attacks have been directed at me these warriors of all that is disgusting about the ASX and social media are at the same time denigrating all the other real shareholders who took up this first in their lifetime opportunity to have a voice and be heard by those in charge of the company they have invested in.

Who among this group here would if offered the same opportunity to be heard not accept with a virtuous heart?

It is clear what the individuals who have played the man instead of the ball are about and it is not ensuring that an investment in Brainchip pays off for all shareholders.

My opinion only DYOR though Blind Freddie says their intent is obvious.

Regards
Fact Finder

Glad you are back ff...

Balls out time, when do you think the revenue will realistically start hitting, and in what amounts?

Im sure many of us would love to hear your shot at the stumps on the same.

Also obviously ok if you decline as half the knobs on here will crucify you if you get it wrong, so all good either way mate.

Have a good weekend everyone, hope you are all well and valuing whats truly important in life.... (fyi its time if you didnt know)

• Love
Reactions: 10 users
Top Bottom