BRN Discussion Ongoing

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Hi MD

I appreciate your open feedback and I also value your contributions here.

You will see that I pulled in a quote from my earlier post a week or so ago which tech was referring to, I should have linked the entire post.

If you read the full post you will see that the context is in relation to people voting for a second strike and spill of the board. My post is strongly against that and outlines why. On balance to being against a second strike, I also offered that Pia is the only person I would be happy to not see re-elected. I also openly outlined why for transparency rather than the "sack them all" approach some have taken with no added substance other than lack of revenue.

It is not a personal attack on her person, I have met Pia in Perth numerous times now and she is super friendly and approachable as well as easy to talk to. Pia has the added bonus of being super close to Peter and so I would imagine will stand by Peter if ever required at a board level.

You've seen my reasons for why I didn't think she should be re-elected and they are, in my opinion, not unfair.

The missing puzzle piece to my opinion is a lack of information. I've indicated that she may well be adding value and the board need to do a better job of showing how. Pia also doesn't help her own case given she barely promotes Brainchip's success on adding new ecosystem partners for example.

Tech has quite rightly shown that Pia does add value, which is excellent, and to my point, the board (and Pia) should try do do a better job of showing how. Techs post has now reassured me that Pia's seat at the table is warranted.

When you look to the rest of the non executives, there is asx level commentary from Loan, Geoff and Antonio. I don't think I've ever heard anyone question Loans position. Her professional experience is extremely relevant and she is super qualified for the role having 20 plus years of direct semiconductor industry experience. Theres been podcasts and interviews as well including the other execs to some degree. Comparatively, Pia is almost invisible from the outside looking in.

Hope that provides some additional colour for you and also clears your concern as to whether or not it is a personal attack.

Edit: I forgot to add, I had intended to discuss this with Pia at the Perth catch up but unfortunately had to leave immediately after the round table, so missed the opportunity to talk to her over a drink.

Thanks mate
Hi @Serag,

I believe the only criticism raised about Duy-Loan in the past was that BrainChip isn't listed in her Linkedin page where all the other companies she sits on the BOD with are. Perhaps this is something someone could relay back to Tony to inquire about as it would be great exposure for us with all of her connections.

Screen Shot 2023-11-18 at 12.02.11 pm.png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
I just stumbled upon this...

CUTTING-EDGE AI/ML TECHNOLOGIES SHOWCASE SOLUTIONS TO U.S. SPACE FORCE AND NAVAL CHALLENGES​

AI/ML for Space and Maritime Applications Demo Day​

November 17, 2023 11:28 ET| Source: Catalyst AcceleratorFollow

Colorado Springs, Colorado, Nov. 17, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- On November 9th, 2023, The Catalyst Accelerator team hosted a highly successful on-site demonstration day at Catalyst Campus for Technology and Innovation (CCTI). The event attracted over 125 attendees eager to meet the 6 cohort companies and gain insight into their cutting-edge, dual-use technology solutions. In attendance were Air Force, Space Force, Navy, and other Government personnel. Additionally, industry leaders, investors, and those curious about where the U.S. is heading with AI/ML technology were in attendance as well.
The AI/ML for Space and Maritime Applications cohort was the 12th Accelerator facilitated by CCTI, and the first joint Accelerator between the Space Force and Navy. The Catalyst Accelerator team was thrilled to welcome several new sponsors into their support network to include Kratos, who was the proud sponsor of Demo Day, and Fulcrum Wealth Consulting of Raymond James, who served as the generous Cohort Sponsor for the cohort companies. The problem statement for this cohort was focused on how the United States Space Force and United States Navy might introduce commercial capabilities to innovate operational mission environments with Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning. The cohort companies were chosen for their technology and business readiness from a pool of over 30 applicants and began their Accelerator experience on August 22nd, 2023. Capt Monica King, Government Lead for the Catalyst Accelerator, had the pleasure of working closely with the 6 cohort companies over their 3-month Accelerator journey. She explained, "Working with such brilliant innovators who are committed to advancing national security capabilities was thrilling! It widened my perspective on how the DoD can leverage industry experts to deliver what's needed to our Airmen and Guardians. Small businesses are actively developing cutting-edge technology to transform how we approach potential threats. With their aid, we can continue to achieve the impossible."
Over the course of the Accelerator, the companies were guided by the following subject matter experts: Government Sherpas and end-users, enabling them to better understand Government space needs; business experts, helping them pivot their technology and corporate posture to position themselves well in the Government market; and Commercial Sherpas (Deloitte, Kratos, Leidos, Lockheed Martin, L3Harris, and Two Six Technologies), helping them step into the Government arena with advice, consulting, and key contact introductions within the Government and Commercial sectors.
One of these subject matter experts, Dr. Luis Rodriguez, former U.S. Navy PEO IWS S&T Liaison, asserted, “The Program Executive Office Integrated Warfare Systems (PEO IWS) relies on the technical innovations of America’s small business entrepreneurs and expansion of the industry base to best support the U.S. Navy’s mission. AI/ML is an area of particular interest as the future operating environment increases in complexity. These technologies have a multitude of use cases including but not limited to improving multi-domain real-time situation awareness, improving the kill chain in multi-target scenarios, optimizing logistic operations, and accelerating acquisition. The joint U.S. Space Force and U.S. Navy Accelerator provided a unique opportunity to hasten the involvement of small business enterprises with relevant AI/ML commercial technologies into the national security ecosystem. I hope the cohort companies will be increasingly motivated to become trusted partners and help accelerate AI enabled capabilities in support of the warfighter.”
Demo Day was the culmination of the AI/ML for Space and Maritime Applications Accelerator, and the final product of the cohort’s diligence, the re-imagining of their technology, and the shifting of their business model to fit the new customer – U.S. Space Force and U.S. Navy. Their innovative capabilities have the potential to revolutionize these industries, offering enhanced competencies and efficiency. Moreover, the outstanding messages from the keynote speakers, Col Rhet Turnbull, Deputy Director, Space Systems Integration Office, and Angela Falcini, Program Manager at the Naval Information Warfare Center Pacific, allowed participants to gain a deeper understanding of the transformative power of AI/ML in space and maritime applications. Overall, the event provided an invaluable opportunity for attendees to network, engage with the cohort companies, and explore potential collaborations.
For more information about the Catalyst Accelerator and its AI/ML for Space and Maritime Applications cohort, please visit https://catalystaccelerator.space/cohort_page/ai-ml-for-space-and-maritime-applications/.
Cohort companies included:
Data2 (Data Squared) (Wilmington, Delaware) At Data Squared USA Inc, our mission is to revolutionize data analysis through cutting-edge technology and expertise in Natural Language Processing (NLP) and Large Language Models (LLM). By unlocking valuable insights from millions of unstructured data sources through the application of knowledge graphs, we build ontologies that empower organizations to make informed decisions that go beyond traditional quantitative analysis. Our focus lies in developing efficient Machine Learning Operations (MLOps) pipelines and providing novel solutions that leverage the potential of unstructured data for impactful outcomes.
https://data2.ai
Duality Systems (Monument, Colorado) Duality Systems focuses on business optimization in four core areas supported by PhD-level expertise: Operations Analytics, Artificial Intelligence (AI), Data Science, and Decision and Risk Analysis. Our scheduling product, Balance Scheduler, uses AI-based algorithms to produce efficiencies of scale, provide better solutions that can ingest more variables and potential outcomes near-instantly, and drive a far better user and organizational experience. It can be applied to personnel, operations, and logistics. It creates the conditions for more informed decisions, larger decision windows, and efficient long term strategic planning as well as shaping long-term risk mitigation and decision support strategies within the most complex environments.
https://www.dualitysys.com
Exosite (Minneapolis, Minnesota) Exosite provides off the shelf products and services to Industrial OEMs and other organizations that benefit from collecting data from equipment, analyzing that data, and taking action based upon the data. Exosite has worked with hundreds of customers since its founding in 2009 with a current focus on organizations providing maintenance and services to high value equipment. Exosite’s software offers a low code experience, is highly configurable, and offers flexible integrations with 3rd party systems without requiring software development expertise.
https://www.exosite.com
Precursor SPC (Seattle, Washington) Precursor SPC’s vision is to ensure continuous global superiority in space operations through accurate and timely information advantage, distribution, and execution. Precursor is developing a first-of-a-kind AI/ML Space Weather Nowcasting and Forecasting platform, the only solution available today that provides real-time high resolution 4D representation of the actual Space environment and delivers on-demand actionable Space Weather information for military, civilian and commercial operations. Precursor’s Nowcasting refers to forecasting current and near-future events based on real-time rather than historical data or physics-based models. Precursor’s Nowcasting is based on a high-fidelity representation of the actual Space environment and is the foundation for Forecasting. Precursor’s real-time Space Weather Nowcasting and Forecasting delivers unmatched capabilities for public safety and national security Use Cases.
https://www.precursor-spc.com
R-DEX Systems, Inc. (Woodstock, Georgia) R-DEX Systems, Inc. develops and deploys cutting edge Artificial Intelligence (AI), robotics, and advanced sensor solutions for mission critical systems. Our vision is to bring AI out of experimental settings and into operational environments. As a leading innovator of advanced AI systems for the Department of Defense, R-DEX has built efficient AI and machine learning operational pipelines and services to support the development and deployment of trusted and generalizable AI technologies. This has resulted in a portfolio of AI products that span multiple sensor modalities for a wide range of applications in Aided/Automatic Target Recognition (Ai/ATR), Electronic Warfare (EW), Signals Intelligence (SIGINT), radar, wireless communications, and autonomous systems.
https://r-dex.com
RS21 (Albuquerque, New Mexico) RS21 is a data science company that uses AI, data engineering, design, and software development to create AI/ML solutions for NNSA, DHS, and DOD. Our team brings deep expertise in predictive model development, risk and threat modeling, natural language processing, and data governance and standards. RS21 has built a proven AI-powered tool that performs fault detection and prediction to safeguard critical equipment and the important functions they perform.
https://rs21.io
About Catalyst Accelerator
The Air Force Research Laboratory Space Vehicles Directorate and United States Space Force’s Catalyst Accelerator is a NewSpace-focused defense and national security industry accelerator, headquartered on the Catalyst Campus for Technology and Innovation (CCTI, a Colorado 501(c)3) in Colorado Springs, Colorado. CCTI is a collaborative ecosystem where industry, small business, entrepreneurs, startups, government, academia, and investors intersect with Colorado’s aerospace and defense industry to create community, spark innovation, and stimulate business growth.

And then I clicked on the link to get more info and I saw this...

Arrows-3-pointing-down-arrow-down-animated.gif

Screen Shot 2023-11-18 at 12.35.18 pm.png

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 43 users

TheFunkMachine

seeds have the potential to become trees.
1. There's a webinar on the RA8 on the 29th November.

2. I spy with my little eye HVAC!!!!!

3. Remember this quote from Roger Wendlken (Renesas) :

“We see an increasing demand for real-time, on-device, intelligence in AI applications powered by our MCUs and the need to make sensors smarter for industrial and IoT devices,” said Roger Wendelken, Senior Vice President in Renesas’ IoT and Infrastructure Business Unit. “We licensed Akida neural processors because of their unique neuromorphic approach to bring hyper-efficient acceleration for today’s mainstream AI models at the edge. With the addition of advanced temporal convolution and vision transformers, we can see how low-power MCUs can revolutionize vision, perception, and predictive applications in a wide variety of markets like industrial and consumer IoT and personalized healthcare, just to name a few.”
Roger Wendelken, Senior Vice President IoT and Infrastructure Business Unit, Renesas

4. Remember this quote from Nalin Balin (Realityai, a Renesas company) :

View attachment 49721

5. And heres a video from 21/9/2023 with Sailesh from Renesas talking about HVAC's processing operations at the edge at 1 minute mark.
View attachment 49712
WATCH THIS VIDEO
https://www.renesas.com/us/en/video/generative-ai-happening-edge-and-endpoint

5. View attachment 49733 View attachment 49732

View attachment 49731

6. View attachment 49735

View attachment 49708

Renesas Electronics America

RA8M1 Microcontrollers​

Renesas' RA8M1 MCUs feature Arm® Cortex®-M85 480 MHz core with Helium technology, up to 2 MB Flash, and 1 MB SRAM​

Image of Renesas' RA8M1 Arm® Cortex®-M85' RA8M1 Arm® Cortex®-M85
Renesas' RA8 family with the RA8M1 group integrates the Arm Cortex-M85 core with excellent peripherals, memory, and leading-edge security with TrustZone®. The RA8M1 devices include several low-power features to reduce the overall system power while still providing high performance. These devices combine with advanced process technology to bring together the performance, quality, and reliability that Renesas has always been known for.
The RA8M1 MCU group expands the RA family SAM into the high-performance market. These MCUs lie in the crossover space between MCUs and MPUs and are suited for customer applications that require the higher performance of an MPU but the lower power consumption and ease of use of the MCU. The RA8M1 MCUs, with the Cortex-M85 core running at 480 MHz, integrated with large Flash/SRAM memory (2 MB/1 MB) and a rich set of peripherals, are optimally defined to support AI, motor control, PLC, metering, and other broad-based industrial and IoT applications. Multiple external interfaces, connectivity peripherals, and packages from 100 pins to 224 pins are included to serve the needs of a broad range of high-performance applications.
The Arm Cortex-M85 core, with the Arm v8.1m architecture and a 7-stage superscalar pipeline, is the highest-performance Cortex-M core and introduces Helium, the M-Profile Vector Extension (MVE) that significantly accelerates signal processing and machine learning capabilities, enabling an unprecedented four times the acceleration in ML tasks and three times the acceleration in DSP tasks versus the older Cortex-M7 core. Helium is a single instruction, multiple data (SIMD) extension to the instruction set, which can provide a performance uplift by processing more data per instruction. This is similar to Neon on the Arm Cortex-A processor cores but is more optimized for resource-constrained and lower power microcontrollers and is designed to Cortex-M principles: real-time, area efficient, and integrated with TrustZone. It adds 150 scalar and vector instructions and allows the processing of 128-bit registers. Used optimally, this can eliminate the need for an additional DSP core in the system. Helium brings intelligent processing to the edge, enabling local processing (less traffic to the cloud and lower costs) and lower overall system power, allowing small, low-power embedded systems to address compute needs in applications as diverse as audio processing, drone navigation and control, AR/VR applications, sensor hubs, and image processing.
Features
  • 480 MHz Arm Cortex-M85 core with Helium (MVE for AI/ML)
  • Up to 2 MB Flash memory and 1 MB SRAM incl. TCM; 384 KB user SRAM and 128 KB TCM are ECC protected
  • 32 KB I/D caches (ECC protected), 12 KB data Flash
  • Advanced security with TrustZone, RSIP cryptographic engine, immutable storage, and tamper protection
  • Scalable from 100-pin to 224-pin packages
  • Octal SPI with decryption-on-the-fly, Ethernet MAC with DMA, CAN-FD, and USB HS/FS (host and device) connectivity options
  • CEU camera i/f, 12-bit ADCs, 12-bit DACs, high-speed analog comparators, and 3x sample and hold circuits

• SCI (UART, simple SPI, simple I2C), SPI, I2C, I3C
  • Arm Cortex-M85 high-performance core featuring Armv8.1m architecture with Helium for DSP/ML acceleration
  • Octal SPI with secure interface to external memory for storage of code and data
  • Advanced security for highly secure IoT
  • Open Arm Ecosystem, easy-to-use flexible software package, and comprehensive solutions to enable fast development
  • S/H enable motor control applications
Applications
  • Industrial automation
  • IoT gateways/hubs
  • Smart home/home automation products
  • Thermostats

• Home appliances (refrigerators, ovens, washing machines, and more)
  • Security cameras
  • Building automation (HVAC, access)

View attachment 49711

WEBINAR

Image of Renesas Accelerate High Performance Webinar

Eval Board​

IMAGEMANUFACTURER PART NUMBERDESCRIPTIONAVAILABLE QUANTITYVIEW DETAILS
EVALUATION KIT FOR RA8M1 MCU GRO
RTK7EKA8M1S00001BE EVALUATION KIT FOR RA8M1 MCU GRO0 - ImmediateView Details

RA8M1 Arm® Cortex®-M85 ICs​

IMAGEMANUFACTURER PART NUMBERDESCRIPTIONAVAILABLE QUANTITYVIEW DETAILS
MCU RA8M1 ARM CM85 2M FBGA224 -4
R7FA8M1AHECBD#UC0 MCU RA8M1 ARM CM85 2M FBGA224 -4310 - ImmediateView Details
MCU RA8M1 ARM CM85 2M LQFP144 -4
R7FA8M1AHECFB#AA0 MCU RA8M1 ARM CM85 2M LQFP144 -4232 - ImmediateView Details
MCU RA8M1 ARM CM85 2M LQFP144 -4
R7FA8M1AHECFB#BA0 MCU RA8M1 ARM CM85 2M LQFP144 -40 - ImmediateView Details
MCU RA8M1 ARM CM85 2M FBGA224 -4
R7FA8M1AHECBD#BC0 MCU RA8M1 ARM CM85 2M FBGA224 -40 - ImmediateView Details

Published: 2023-10-31

Just a gentle reminder that the supposed chip MCU by Renasas containing Akida is according to the provided press release supposed to be released to market December 23

It’s supposedly on 22nm architecture
Using RISC V technology to compete with Arm M85 offering if I’m not miss understanding it.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 21 users

MDhere

Regular
Now that I uninstalled candy crush I have a bit more time on my hands and i was clearingmy emails and tidbits that i save etc and came across the snn canny edge detector - google scholar report by our very own Krishnamurthy Vemuru which refers to LiDar as well. Not sure if @MadMayHam | 合氣道 is still amongst as but he did mention this earlier this year.

Does anyone know if LiDar uses this form of tech and which companies would? I will delete it from my files now but im curious why I put it there in the first place and didn't post about it at the time.

Reactions: 3 users

hotty4040

Regular
behind the scenes 💡
You're correct @cosors:

" In the background " = " Not so visible " so to speak...... or even " not visible at all " Just like our NDA's, and EAP's, unfortunately.

hotty...

Reactions: 3 users

TheFunkMachine

In the recent interviews and press release from the CEO they have made a point of mentioning Akida in use for noise cancellation in headphones and hearing aids.

This has made me go down the rabbit hole trying to find some solid connections.

This article talks about the use of Neuromorphic event based singnal processing in cochlea implanted devices for noise reduction.

It’s dated 4 may 2023. Could it be Akida? I don’t know, I can’t see mention of any specific technology used in this specific project so it’s open for interpretation I guess.

Has anyone else found any good connections to Akida for this use case ?

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41928-023-00957-5

Reactions: 8 users

TheFunkMachine

Reactions: 11 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users

TheFunkMachine

https://brainchip.com/akida-foundations/

I am very impressed with Brainchips new home page. It is starting to feel like a complete product offering from evaluation to deployment. It is very clear process even for someone like myself who knows next to nothing about Chip design.

It feels like a complete business with a clear business model that emphasise on point of difference and flexibility of design integration!

They have come a looooong way in terms of marketing and exposure, and with a world class product like AKIDA TM IP product line I predict IP sales in the pipeline.

I have thought this for a few years, but it truely do feel like we are on the cusp of breaking into the market and products now.

I am keen to hear more about Renasas product release as it is expected by December this year! Will we hear anything in regards to this or will it be a watch the financials situation?

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 24 users

MDhere

Regular
https://www.renesas.com/us/en/about/press-room/renesas-samples-its-first-22-nm-microcontroller

No mention of SNN or secret sauce, however the 22nm MCU expected to be released Q4 2023 does fit with our proposed integration.

Any smart cookies out there that can confirm or disprove this? :)
I concur with you as it was the M85 -
The Cortex-M85 delivers the highest levels of performance in the ARM Cortex-M family, with Renesas Electronics as the lead developer, demonstrating AI applications running on fhte core at Embedded World (EW2023) this week. Renesas has also licensed the Akida core.

By successfully demonstrating Akida’s capabilities with the Cortex-M85 in a fully functioning environment, BrainChip paves the way for a new generation of intelligent edge devices that are capable of delivering unprecedented levels of performance and functionality. These include smart home devices, robotics, and drone control, secured system controllers and sensor hubs.

• Love
  • Fire
Worth a listen and especially for me as it’s only a few minutes long

• Thinking
  • Haha
Reactions: 9 users

Deena

Regular
Worth a listen and especially for me as it’s only a few minutes long

Wow! This is very thought provoking. And Brainchip will likely be front and centre in these revolutionary changes.
Deena

• Love
  • Fire

MDhere

Regular
Reactions: 2 users
  • Haha
Reactions: 13 users

Adam

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Tothemoon24

Top 20
Look at this bloke couldn’t even afford a table cloth back in the day

IMG_7827.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_7827.jpeg
    IMG_7827.jpeg
    986.4 KB · Views: 53
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 18 users

Tothemoon24

Top 20
Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 47 users

Frangipani

Regular
Hi @Frangipani

I am well versed with both Fund WA and VitalTrace.

VitalTrace was a client of my accounting firm from circa 2018 to 2022. I personally prepared their tax compliance for the 2020 and 2021 financial years. I won't comment on Fund WA.

A few supplier searches may or may not have taken place within VitalTraces accounting system over those few years and word is it always came up unlucky 🤣

Their founders are Michael Challenor (CTO) and Arjun Kaushik (CEO). They met at a hackathon or incubator event from memory. Arjun is a medical doctor and Michael is a (from memory) chemical engineer and has a PhD in nanotechnology and robotics. Whilst a seemingly random duo, it worked out well for them with Arjun understanding the medical need for innovation in the obstetrics area of medicine and Michael being able to roll up the sleeves and work on a proof of concept to get things started.

They ended up raising a fair wack of money and have a very good presence in the WA MedTech scene.

I got along with Michael Challenor quite well. After they moved on to another accounting firm we caught up for a coffee and I was little more direct in asking about Brainchip. Michael hadn't heard of them, I explained the technology and told them it aligns extremely well with what they are trying to develop. He agreed and said he would look into it but also noted their main goal for now is to simply get their first device to market. They already had their funding locked away and plans in place for the development cycle, pivoting was out of the question given how far into development they were. This conversation was back in early 2022 so I didn't know it at the time but this attitude and existing capital commitment problem is an issue brainchip is currently dealing with. In other words, Brainchip's technology sounds great and is something they could consider for their next product, but they need to finish what they've started first.

I did offer to make an introduction to Brainchip for Michael and I think I might have sent an email to Adam Osseiran introducing the two to each other but I'm a little hazy on whether that was something I said I'd do but not sure if I actually did.

I've been watching their story closely because I feel invested given I worked with them for years, to my knowledge, their first product still hasn't been commercialised so I'm of the opinion akida isn't involved yet. You are correct though, the harmony is there and akida definitely has a place in their technology.

I think the development of their sensor is taking longer than they had planned. By coincidence, my Fiances step brother works for a company in Sydney that designs chips. We realised in discussion that we both had a link to their company through our work. He wasn't on the team working on VitalTrace's product design but did say the guys he works with has said what they were trying to build was not going to be easy.

Another Perth based Med Tech that has an eerily similar story to VitalTrace is a company called VeinTech. They are developing a product called the VeinWave which helps to find veins and therefore reduce failed canulation rates which are woeful and cost the hospital system hundreds of millions annually in consumable and nurses/doctors time and therefore wages etc. I know Nick Buckley (CEO) from VeinTech through my professional network, having arranged for him to speak to a tech group I was involved with a couple of years ago. The VeinWave could also benefit from some akida magic, and similarly, is likely to be more of a "maybe next time".

I might reach out to Nick and Michael and see if they are keen for a catch up soon.

Cheers

Hi Sera2g,

wow, thank you so much for all that valuable background info!

Just wanted to highlight the following part of your post (especially for those readers who are not interested in dot-joining and may therefore have skipped my post and your reply to it), relating to a factor a lot of us retail shareholders with no relevant industry background keep underestimating:

“They already had their funding locked away and plans in place for the development cycle, pivoting was out of the question given how far into development they were. This conversation was back in early 2022 so I didn't know it at the time but this attitude and existing capital commitment problem is an issue brainchip is currently dealing with. In other words, Brainchip's technology sounds great and is something they could consider for their next product, but they need to finish what they've started first.”

Indeed, VitalTrace are almost two thirds into their ongoing research collaboration with Monash and UWA, and will start another collaboration on this project with UTS in 2024, but it is still good to know they will definitely have us on their radar then for DelivAssure 2.0 or any future products…

View attachment 49881

454E4581-3085-4362-BFCE-921E7616F4A9.jpeg

E5A1E042-6704-45CA-ABDD-F9F1904ECCE0.jpeg

Attachments

• 5090A379-F505-4A9A-A40F-2E93CBF1ED92.jpeg
    5090A379-F505-4A9A-A40F-2E93CBF1ED92.jpeg
    348.6 KB · Views: 39
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users
Top Bottom