BRN Discussion Ongoing

Let me put it to others, ..................... How many here are happy that a "select group" was able to converse with our CEO without your knowledge that he was even coming to Australia, and with the lack of communication/share-price halving since the AGM at which SH was simply a stage prop in the background?

In the Q3 Podcast Sean said, (14min) ........ "Looking forward to catching up with as many shareholders as possible"
:unsure: ......... Yeah ............... Ok ............What do you mean by that Sean?

For me, the first i knew was when a poster here ( sorry i forget who ) mentioned that they had possibly seen our CEO talking with other/s outside of the venue of the last AGM.
So, i confirmed this by emailing TD, ...................
....................... His reply- {quote} - Yes, Sean and i are currently in Sydney presenting to investors.
So, not only do we have a "Hush Hush" trip to Australia, we have a "Select Group Mid-year General Meeting"

Then, i asked Tony,
[quote} ............... What vetting process was undertaken by you and Sean to determine what excisting shareholders were contacted in Australia and subsequently given the oppurtunity to discuss all aspects of the company, and why there was no general invitation announced to all shareholders?
........................... His reply- {quote} - Sean and I attend meetings that "I set up" with analyst, professional and retail investors, based on my relationship with each. LESSON= We had all better buy Tony a Xmas card this year.

QUESTION; WOULD WE HAVE EVER KNOWN ABOUT THIS TRIP DOWN-UNDER IF IT HADN'T BEEN FOR THE "SIGHTING"?

QUESTION; SHOULD THE LAST AGMs "BETTER COMMUNICATION WITH SHAREHOLDERS STATEMENT" BE BETTER PHRASED AS
"BETTER COMMUNICATION WITH SELECTED SHAREHOLDERS"?

I think this is very poor form/judgement/action on behalf of Sean & Tony.
I also think we all have the right to attend any public forum where our CEO is giving answers to questions asked by shareholders.
We get a podcast from the CEO every three months, 15mins of rehersed Q&A audio, ...................... then this (n)

I know that i would have liked the oppurtunity to attend !
Hi MRGDS
I find it interesting that you received this response from Tony Dawe:

"His reply- {quote} - Sean and I attend meetings that "I set up" with analyst, professional and retail investors, based on my relationship with each"

and the only objection that others here have is to the retail investors meeting with the CEO and Investor Relations Head.

Apparently they see nothing at all wrong with analysts and professional investors who most likely are directly involved with the legal activity of shorting and trading and not long term value investing are approved of by those who now screaming about a cross section of retail shareholders.

Where is their fake rage regarding analysts and professional investors who have these meetings every day of the week and probably on weekends all around the world.

Where are their allegations that the information that was exchanged between Sean Hehir CEO and Analysts and professional investors accounted for the price movement. They are nowhere to be seen.

As I said they are completely transparent in their motives.

And yet no challenge has been made to the accuracy of the material I posted.

I wonder how many are attempting by their fake outrage to protect short positions.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLIS

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 51 users
Well, what is the other plausable substantiated reason ??
Is too wonder what the selection process was for the meeting and if the selection was based on the amount of shares held or being a valued member of the TSE or HC

1700192759696.gif

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users

Vladsblood

Regular
Hi MRGDS

"His reply- {quote} - Sean and I attend meetings that "I set up" with analyst, professional and retail investors, based on my relationship with each"

and the only objection that others here have is to the retail investors meeting with the CEO and Investor Relations Head.

Apparently they see nothing at all wrong with analysts and professional investors who most likely are directly involved with the legal activity of shorting and trading and not long term value investing are approved of by those who now screaming about a cross section of retail shareholders.

Where is their fake rage regarding analysts and professional investors who have these meetings every day of the week and probably on weekends all around the world.

Where are their allegations that the information that was exchanged between Sean Hehir CEO and Analysts and professional investors accounted for the price movement. They are nowhere to be seen.

I wonder how many are attempting by their fake outrage to protect short positions.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLIS
I can’t get my head around the Fact that they flew all over Australia to say NOTHING NEW to a select group of elites. I mean where is the logic of flying all over a country to say nothing??? Vlad

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
At the risk of being boring....or worse dumb and boring.....I've now own 1.245m shares.

My current/ultimate wife (I am MUCH too old to consider her as penultimate) has this all set for my tombstone engraving....

GOOD GUY.....GULLIBLE THOUGH

(And to emphasize, she married me)

DYOD
Quickly, Buy another 5000 shares before the wind changes or you'll be stuck with her......🤣

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users
I don't recall anyone outraged when Peter and other members from the Brainchip team would catch up with some shareholders in Perth. But yes, I'm sure Sean and Tony divulged sensitive secrets and outted our NDA's to the whole meeting, we've seen how bad at keeping our NDAs they have been (sarcasm if you weren't aware).

Get a grip, you weren't invited. You are not "entitled" to a casual meeting with the team and some here it seems were invited to be a part of it. Not only that, FF was generous enough to let us know what was conveyed amongst them, not that he had to do so. Even if I was invited, I wouldn't have gone. I'm free to email Tony whenever I like to answer concerns or questions I have and while I'm sure they elaborate a little more in person, they aren't going to spill confidential beans.

Some people need to grow up.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 83 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 75 users

entretec

For all the dot joiners – the new Sony A9 III camera. It has all the pointers that Akida can do, fast FPS, Ai, maybe always on. Brilliant piece of technology regardless, as the commentator says many times “a game changer”

• Fire
Reactions: 13 users

JoMo68

Regular
I don't recall anyone outraged when Peter and other members from the Brainchip team would catch up with some shareholders in Perth. But yes, I'm sure Sean and Tony divulged sensitive secrets and outted our NDA's to the whole meeting, we've seen how bad at keeping our NDAs they have been (sarcasm if you weren't aware).

Get a grip, you weren't invited. You are not "entitled" to a casual meeting with the team and some here it seems were invited to be a part of it. Not only that, FF was generous enough to let us know what was conveyed amongst them, not that he had to do so. Even if I was invited, I wouldn't have gone. I'm free to email Tony whenever I like to answer concerns or questions I have and while I'm sure they elaborate a little more in person, they aren't going to spill confidential beans.

Some people need to grow up.
Exactly! I was very envious of the casual catch-ups in Perth. Would have loved to have met the crew, but seriously never contemplated for a minute that it was anything more than an informal opportunity to meet and have a chat over a drink. Stop overthinking it people! Do you really think they’re unprofessional enough to say anything that isn’t already on public record.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 51 users

Bravo

Screen Shot 2023-11-17 at 3.13.43 pm.png

Renesas moves to chiplets for X5 automotive family

Renesas moves to chiplets for X5 automotive family​

Technology News | November 8, 2023
By Nick Flaherty
AUTOMOTIVE

Renesas is adding new foundry partners as it moves to chiplet architectures for its fifth-generation R-Car X5 high performance automotive system on chip.​

The chiplet approach will allow automotive OEMs to mix and match in house AI accelerators with third party partner silicon, says said Vivek Bhan, Senior Vice President, Co-General Manager of High Performance Computing, Analog and Power Solutions Group at Renesas.

This follows the roadmap discussed back in August: Renesas moves away from uncancellable contracts as it moves to chiplets for gen 5 R-car.

The R-car chiplets will be entirely new, rather than repackaging the fourth generation devices such as the V4HG that is currently entering production, says Bahn and comes as Renesas is restructuring its senior management team, which will see Bahn take over at SVP and General Manager of High Performance Computing next year, responsible for the custom and application-specific high computing products.

“V4H is ramping up for production now and Gen 5 is a completely different architecture implementation so it is absolutely not taking an V4H approach, there is a significant upgrade in In the process technology and architecture for the X5 family with the x5x, x5M and x5L,” he said.

The chiplets will be built with ‘leading edge FinFET process technology’ he says, which puts the chips at around 5nm as 3nm and below uses gate all around (GAA) technology. “We will be a leading automotive supplier in the process technology,” he said

“We are looking at other fabs in addition to the traditional fab we use for geographical and political issues so some members of the Gen 5 family would be flexible to provide flexible capacity for our customers,” he said.

However Bahn would not comment on the choice of ARM cores, non-volatile memory and connectivity such as gigabit Ethernet for the chips, even though the tools and virtual models will be available from Q1 2024 with new products released from 2024 onward following this roadmap.

“With R-Car Gen5 we will offer chiplet options and we have internal capabilities we are developing for the 2027 timeframe and there is a follow up roadmap to expand Gen 5 further. We have the interfaces and we have the tools to model the thermal, noise, EMI and we are bringing in chiplets with Gen5 in a manner where the chiplet capabilities are enhanced as we go forwards.“

Automotive OEMs have a range of deals with AI accelerator chip designers, so the chiplet approach potentially allows Renesas to still deliver more integrated central controllers to those customers.

“We are offering an open and flexible architecture and the customer OEM can use our controllers that connect our in house accelerators very well through optimised interconnect and in addition there is flexibility to add third party AI accelerators for unique differentiation,” he said.

The company also has high level plans for two ARM-based automotive microcontroller ranges from 2024. The crossover MCU series is aimed at domain and zone electronic control units (ECU) in next-generation E/E architectures in automobiles to close the performance gap between traditional MCUs and the advanced R-Car SoCs. This is expected to be based on the ARM Cortex-M85 high performance microcontroller which Renesas has had in silicon for two years now, but Bahn declined to comment when asked directly.

A separate MCU platform is being developed for the vehicle control market.

“The market is going through a significant change in architecture towards a more centralised zonal structure from a domain-based architecture,” said Bhan. “Secure communications is still an issue and we see a lot of CAN FD being implemented. With zonal we will see more in vehicle ECUs that communicate with IVI and cockpit systems and gigabit Ethernet as well as cloud connections with over the air (OTA) updates.”

“The future will bring more centralisations with four zones driven by a centralised unit and a significant increase in data and compute capability with higher real time performance. We are offering a family that covers the length and breadth of the market form the low end to the high end as well as applications where SoCs are desired down to 16bit microcontrollers with high software reusability from the bottom to the top.”

As part of its roadmap, Renesas plans to offer a virtual software development environment so that engineers can start developing software for the new devices before silicon is available.

“This roadmap comes after years of collaboration and discussions with Tier 1 and OEM customers,” says Bhan. “What our customers have been telling us is that they need to be able to accelerate development without compromising quality. This means they must design and verify their software even before hardware arrives.”

Samples of the Gen 5 chips is planned for late 2024 next year for both SoC and MCU with a plan for production in the 2027 timeframe.

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 30 users
Exactly! I was very envious of the casual catch-ups in Perth. Would have loved to have met the crew, but seriously never contemplated for a minute that it was anything more than an informal opportunity to meet and have a chat over a drink. Stop overthinking it people! Do you really think they’re unprofessional enough to say anything that isn’t already on public record.
I just like stirring the pot lol

1700195291631.gif

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 14 users

Vladsblood

Regular
See y’all nxt week avagoodweegend all

Reactions: 3 users

Deena

Regular
FYI

En español la palabra/el infinitivo 'romper' significa 'to break'
Hola Charles. Hablo español también. ¿De donde eres?
Je je. Deena

• Love
Reactions: 1 users

Papacass

Regular
Hi MRGDS

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLIS
Well said! The naivety around here is astounding. Professional investors, analysts, institutions brokers and journos have meetings with publicly listed company boards all the time. Now some lowly retail investors get the same privilege and the sky is falling. I believe FF, Chapman, and Serag have shared on TSE what they were told at the meeting. That’s more information than we would have been given if the meeting was instos or brokers only.
Look, there’s no doubt that as a group of BRN shareholders we are facing some adversity at present. Self doubt, paranoia and anxiety seep in especially if you are sitting on large paper losses and personal timelines for revenue have blown out. I feel it too. But BRN is in the right place at the right time. IMO the business model that is (barely) 2 years old will bear fruit. Our ecosystem will succeed. Have a look at the journey of some other tech behemoths. Let’s not eat our own and become victim to conspiracy theories. Onward.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 50 users

SERA2g

Founding Member
Let me put it to others, ..................... How many here are happy that a "select group" was able to converse with our CEO without your knowledge that he was even coming to Australia, and with the lack of communication/share-price halving since the AGM at which SH was simply a stage prop in the background?

In the Q3 Podcast Sean said, (14min) ........ "Looking forward to catching up with as many shareholders as possible"
:unsure: ......... Yeah ............... Ok ............What do you mean by that Sean?

For me, the first i knew was when a poster here ( sorry i forget who ) mentioned that they had possibly seen our CEO talking with other/s outside of the venue of the last AGM.
So, i confirmed this by emailing TD, ...................
....................... His reply- {quote} - Yes, Sean and i are currently in Sydney presenting to investors.
So, not only do we have a "Hush Hush" trip to Australia, we have a "Select Group Mid-year General Meeting"

Then, i asked Tony,
[quote} ............... What vetting process was undertaken by you and Sean to determine what excisting shareholders were contacted in Australia and subsequently given the oppurtunity to discuss all aspects of the company, and why there was no general invitation announced to all shareholders?
........................... His reply- {quote} - Sean and I attend meetings that "I set up" with analyst, professional and retail investors, based on my relationship with each. LESSON= We had all better buy Tony a Xmas card this year.

QUESTION; WOULD WE HAVE EVER KNOWN ABOUT THIS TRIP DOWN-UNDER IF IT HADN'T BEEN FOR THE "SIGHTING"?

QUESTION; SHOULD THE LAST AGMs "BETTER COMMUNICATION WITH SHAREHOLDERS STATEMENT" BE BETTER PHRASED AS
"BETTER COMMUNICATION WITH SELECTED SHAREHOLDERS"?

I think this is very poor form/judgement/action on behalf of Sean & Tony.
I also think we all have the right to attend any public forum where our CEO is giving answers to questions asked by shareholders.
We get a podcast from the CEO every three months, 15mins of rehersed Q&A audio, ...................... then this (n)

I know that i would have liked the oppurtunity to attend !
Hi mrgds

It is perhaps the hostility in this very post that is the reason for why you were not on Tony's invite list.

Thanks

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 37 users

GDJR69

Regular
Was the big jump in SP on or during these private meetings, as it sounds as dodgy as. Maybe response to speeding ticket was we had a private meeting and an attendee decided to buy a few million extra shares lol

View attachment 49728
At least it was a big jump and not a big dump - that would concern me even more. . . .

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users

MDhere

Regular
Tata Elxsi Factsheet Q2 Fy '24
Page 15 of 23 17 oct 2023
Tata Elxsis partnership WILL be driving Akida technology into MEDICAL DEVICES AND INDUSTRIAL APPLICATIONS...
20231117_144814.jpg

Amen

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 42 users
The pompous and arrogantones at the top screech at anyone who puts a legitimate thought/concern forward on this forum so quick to say “Sell then and get going “ well…Let’s see how many mangement stick with this company on NO RENUMERATION…just like us lower stupid mushrooms. Vlad
Give it a rest champ!! You have made your point... Go and find something else to do for a while.. Please

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 22 users

Bravo

kath-and-kim-gifs-flagpole.gif.13b9a15c3ff9eda6c1b4ffa98e3f3ad7.gif

Screen Shot 2023-11-17 at 3.54.45 pm.png

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 29 users
Just a reminder. Won't belong now Brain Fam! Renesas says the new device is expected to be launched in 4Q 2023.

View attachment 49755

View attachment 49754

View attachment 49753

Bravo,
That’s exactly what I thought, until someone alerted there was no AI Accelerator in that release and Hailo was being used..

Anyway, what’s new here? Did we miss something?

I would’ve thought that if said MCU released to market had Akida inside, said share price would be definitively cranking harder now for sure..

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 4 users
Top Bottom