BRN Discussion Ongoing

Tothemoon24

Top 20

What’s Intel up to here ..?

That brings up one more novel thing about how Sell and the Intel team figured out the PowerVia recipe. PowerVia will be introduced into Intel-manufactured silicon starting with the Intel 20A node, which enters production in 2024 (Intel 20A will also see the introduction of a new gate-all-around transistor design called RibbonFET; customers of Intel Foundry Services can benefit from both innovations in the subsequent Intel 18A node, arriving later in 2024).

IMG_7637.jpeg

Reactions: 8 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
To get access to the presentation i just entered (myname)@samsung.com 😆

Worth a listen!!!

@Shadow59 i believe your questions about helium are answered here and i like the answer!
Screenshot_20231006_060834_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20231006_062334_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20231006_054840_LinkedIn.jpg

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users

Learning

Learning to the Top 🕵‍♂️

View attachment 46390 View attachment 46392 View attachment 46393
Very nice. It's official!

Their is something to like about this press release.

Will this be Brainchip fist 'MOU'

"EDGX and BrainChip are building up their partnership by signing a Non-binding Memorandum of Understanding at European Space Agency’s (ESA) EDHPC Conference, in Juan-les-Pins, France."

This a exiting!

“What fascinates us the most about Akida is its capability to run in two different modes: Firstly, Akida can run conventional CNN, making it compatible with so many proven neural networks out there. But then, running in event-based mode, it cuts down power demand by orders of magnitude. And power is at premium in the space environment. Event based processing may easily open a door into a new realm of processing in space to do things which were not possible before,” said Laurent Hili, Microelectronics and Data Handling Engineer at ESA.

Learning 🪴

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 76 users

"EDGX and BrainChip are building up their partnership by signing a Non-binding Memorandum of Understanding at European Space Agency’s (ESA) EDHPC Conference, in Juan-les-Pins, France."

This a exiting!

“What fascinates us the most about Akida is its capability to run in two different modes: Firstly, Akida can run conventional CNN, making it compatible with so many proven neural networks out there. But then, running in event-based mode, it cuts down power demand by orders of magnitude. And power is at premium in the space environment. Event based processing may easily open a door into a new realm of processing in space to do things which were not possible before,” said Laurent Hili, Microelectronics and Data Handling Engineer at ESA.

Learning 🪴
You’d think so.. MOUs get announced all the time on ASX

• Fire
Reactions: 10 users

Tothemoon24

Top 20
ARM flexing some muscle

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users

Jchandel

Regular
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 26 users

Cartagena

Regular
Brainchip is a tech company not making consistent revenue yet - that is why we are smashed down atm ..but also with some heavy weighted sell walls helping it down(that is real also). Good news is you can see some insto’s buying us in calculated big chunks if you watch the buying closely.

This is just the cycle of the sharemarket at the moment - many other insto’s have sold out of riskier tech(tech not in profit yet)

All other tech companies I am invested in and not making consistent revenue and not in profit are also being smashed down to some very long terms lows also. We are not alone - it just a sharemarket cycle thing and we have to be very patient for that cycle to swing out of this as it could take a year….which actually matches when we may see some half ok revenue from Brainchip.
A year? You serious? That's a long time for having my money tied up but I cannot sell anyway as me and I'm sure too many here are way too deep in red. Hope it takes less than a year mate. Would rather have the money paying down my mortgage loan (what was I thinking) however I invested it into Brainchip. I agree it's a patience game now. I believe we will see an upswing hopefully on a solid material announcement. We need a customer contract with the Gen 2. That's it

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users

Labsy

Regular

View attachment 46390 View attachment 46392 View attachment 46393
Seems like our little ripper is going to dominate the satellite industry. Let's hope Elon is watching...

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 41 users

IloveLamp

Top 20

Screenshot_20231006_071806_LinkedIn.jpg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users

TECH

Regular

This a exiting!

Learning 🪴

Wait till they and all other potential clients wake up to the fact that once they have navigated the CNNSNN gateway, well, the event-based horizon rapidly opens up to endless opportunities that are still in the imaginary phase, that being, our ultimate prize currently offered by Peter, Anil and the team....NATIVE SPIKING NEURAL NETS.

Once that bridge has been navigated by newcomers, they will finally realize that NATIVE SPIKING NEURAL NETS is what we have been about
since the beginning, I like to term it as the true Key to the Kingdom.

Love Brainchip. 🌈🪐

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 46 users

Damo4

Regular
A year? You serious? That's a long time for having my money tied up but I cannot sell anyway as me and I'm sure too many here are way too deep in red. Hope it takes less than a year mate. Would rather have the money paying down my mortgage loan (what was I thinking) however I invested it into Brainchip. I agree it's a patience game now. I believe we will see an upswing hopefully on a solid material announcement. We need a customer contract with the Gen 2. That's it
I reckon email Tony Dawe (Rob whilst he's on vacation) and let him know the money you invested is more than you are comfortable losing (that's his fault) so he can release an announcement for us. It's about time he did us a solid and announced something so our investment goes up.

Edit: that was probably a bit nasty, I was tired this morning, sorry.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 26 users

Learning

Learning to the Top 🕵‍♂️
You’d think so.. MOUs get announced all the time on ASX
But, but, how often is MOU sign @ EDHPC Conference. For the world to see the capability of Akida at the edge. And in space, is my understanding of true edge.😎 Pretty significant in my opinion.

Screenshot_20231006_082817_Chrome.jpg

Learning 🪴

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 35 users

Xray1

Regular

This a exiting!

Learning 🪴
NOTE THE WORDS

This a exiting!

Learning 🪴
Please note the full wording in that announcement that it is only a "NON BINDING" MOU so essentially doesn't mean much.

" DGX and BrainChip are building up their partnership by signing a Non-binding
Memorandum of Understanding at European Space Agency’s (ESA) EDHPC Conference, in Juan-les-Pins, France."

Reactions: 5 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
NOTE THE WORDS

Please note the full wording in that announcement that it is only a "NON BINDING" MOU so essentially doesn't mean much.

" DGX and BrainChip are building up their partnership by signing a Non-binding
Memorandum of Understanding at European Space Agency’s (ESA) EDHPC Conference, in Juan-les-Pins, France."
aunty-donna.gif

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users

chapman89

Founding Member
The Truth hurts ..... It's a NON BINDING MOU !!!!!!
Non-binding but yet they proceed to use photos on their website main page of akida…..
I think I’m happy with this!
Imagine turning a positive of this partnership to a negative!

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 51 users

Xray1

Regular
Non-binding but yet they proceed to use photos on their website main page of akida…..
It's not a negative as you put it but in fact it's the reality of the situation / understanding as it currently stands between the the 2 companies.

• Love
Reactions: 3 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
Like i said lol
talking-to-a-wall-asian-guy-p1ifcm95sg4bzkqk.gif

xray would be well fun at partays 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 15 users
Top Bottom