Don’t we all…

Episode 14 GIF by The Simpsons

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

cosors

👀
Bro suchst du Streit oder was >_>

j/k <3
Ok, I add that some think they are the most successful. We should not deal with the details of statistics in this off topic 🤣
I don't want any trouble, ever. I hope that this football club will finally get some serious competition and not just for one season. Anyone who stands up to them is welcome and a friend to me.
Of course, I have nothing at all against Bayern. It's just often boring. But this time it looks very promising to break through this dominance.
For the others, that's how boring it looks for non-Bayern fans:
1696494013127.png

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users

The Pope

Regular
Here is a few updates from Batman via LinkedIn comments, likes etc

Rob liked this company via LinkedIn

and nandan likes this one

Link to website

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users

Dhm

Regular
This is Investor Relations explanation of this slide.
Now can everybody just hold their horses and understand that we are all going to be rich and it just takes time and that it’s not up to Brainchip when, but up to the ecosystem!
It’s obviously just a matter of when, and not if!

and as I’ve said before many times, people need to remove their emotions to the side.
This is HUGE and we are only talking about edge impulses ecosystem.
Edge impulse have over 318,000 projects going on fyi.

In short you understood the slide well.

1. At this point in Zach’s presentation he was highlighting the relationship between Edge Impulse and Nvidia.
  2. Introducing Nvidia design environment will now be supported on the Edge Impulse platform (This is a huge move)
  3. The companies represented on the slide are Edge Impulse partners and will now be able to work with the Nvidia environment using Edge Impulse as a deployment tool. (Customer uses Nvidia model, takes the model to Edge Impulse and now can deploy that model on one of Edge Impulse partner platforms, including BrainChip).
  4. Arm and BrainChip are the two companies that are IP providers
  5. This is really good news for BrainChip because a majority of all AI applications are run on Nvidia silicon. Once companies start to push the limits with their current Nvidia solution (need to lower power consumption, need for more efficient performance) they will want to consolidate more technology into their next generation silicon. This is what we want! Once they consolidate they need AI as IP (Nvidia doesn’t offer IP). So now this company has an Nvidia based model and they need it to work with an AI accelerator which is IP so they can design it into their silicon (this means Arm, BrainChip, a few others for IP). Only Arm and BrainChip will support the deployment of an Nvidia model through our partnership with Edge Impulse. Now we take that model, demonstrate lower power and better efficiency than an Arm offering and we are in a good position to win.
  6. Hopefully this makes sense”
Despite you being the greatest super sleuther of all time, and you are, :love: I want to be right. I want to be right that Brainchip is disruptive to the entire AI community and technology. Rich is fabulous, but being right is also fabulous, and redemptive. I have introduced the Brainchip story to others, and some of them have bought in at much higher levels. I understand that is not on me, although I feel the burden of it is on me.

Rich and right!!

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 38 users

FJ-215

Regular
Despite you being the greatest super sleuther of all time, and you are, :love: I want to be right. I want to be right that Brainchip is disruptive to the entire AI community and technology. Rich is fabulous, but being right is also fabulous, and redemptive. I have introduced the Brainchip story to others, and some of them have bought in at much higher levels. I understand that is not on me, although I feel the burden of it is on me.

Rich and right!!
My greatest super power......

No one listens to me!!

If things go pear shaped, it's not my fault.

If things go well......I Told YOU SO!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19 users

Tothemoon24

Top 20

What it means to be an ARM Approved Design Partner​

What it means to be an ARM Approved Design Partner
What it means to be an ARM Approved Design Partner

Whether you’re a large-scale semiconductor company with billion-gate design capability or a small SoC start-up, it’s not difficult to see that embedded and IoT applications are playing/will play a greater role in your revenue realization. To keep pace with the evolving demands of this lucrative market, your company should be able to develop feature-rich computing devices that have high performance, long battery life, smaller geometry and RISC-based high performance processor cores. What this means is gaining access to a trustworthy eco-system that can provide quick and easy reference to evolving EDA tool and design standards.
ARM is one of leading processor core companies offering 32-bit and 64-bit RISC multicore processors which find application in several consumer products including smartphones, tablets, wearable devices, smart home automation devices and many more. Till date, clients and OEMs have shipped more than 86 billion SoCs to different markets by licensing the innovative technologies provided by ARM, especially the Cortex-M series.
If you’re starting out for the first time or planning to scale up in embedded and IoT markets, you’ll have to address the common challenges encountered in designing SoC using multicore ARM processor cores. The most important being getting desired design frequency (13%), designing at lower technology nodes e.g. 16nm (12%) and the ability of the SoC device to perform at low power (11%).
Challenges-in-SoC-design.jpg

Fig. 1: Challenges in SoC design (Source: Client survey)
To counteract these challenges and to help businesses make their ARM-based product succeed in any chosen market, ARM has designed a program called ARM Approved Design Partner which enables ecosystem partners in specific technologies and activities to support their customers better. To be part of the ARM Approved Design Partner program, design houses have to go through a stringent ARM auditing process to ensure they meet the highest quality standards. The various components of a successful ARM Approved Design Partner program are project success, IP management and security, financial stability, business continuity planning, project management capability, defined procedures and design flows, quality certification and trained staff & development plan.
components-of-arm-approved-partner-program.jpg

Fig. 2: Components of ARM Approved Partner Program
eInfochips recently joined ARM Approved Partner Program to deliver success in SOC design services based around ARM cores. eInfochips has a strong track record in delivering successful design projects around ARM cortex-M0 IP. eInfochips has developed its own libraries of IP which help achieve faster time-to-market for end customers.
eInfochips has developed stringent processes and infrastructure to handle complex turnkey ownership. eInfochips has more than 450 semiconductor professionals with strong skills and expertise in different phase of designs ( RTL to GDSII). Till date, eInfochips has done 85+ tape-outs across 180nm to 16nm technology nodes with different foundries. Over the period of 20 years, eInfochips has developed comprehensive checklist to ensure first pass silicon success. eInfochips has rich experience in designing SOC for networking, consumer electronics, telecom and mobile domain.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 39 users

Quatrojos

Regular
I saw this in HC but is there a connection to brainchip? Or something new?
No link. I put it on HC in the hope of showing the goons that neuromorphic is wanted and needed. I put it here because, erm, I don't know...

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

hamilton66

Regular
No problemo Friend and sorry for my earlier mistake in the spelling of your name.
People sometimes need to vent their frustrations.
Particularly when our share price is under pressure, as it has been this past 12-18 months.
It is easy to get carried away and over commit one's resources and I certainly never thought we would be back at these levels.
It causes us to doubt ourselves and perhaps become a little sensitive to the barbs of others.
It's also easy to misunderstand each other and mistake another's attitude as hostility or brusqueness when it maybe was just intended as forthrightness. Anyway, thank you all again for your contributions here.
I am sure we will taste success again soon.
H, I bought just shy of another 10k today. I buy as I can, and set my price low. Us long term holders are going to be proved as geniuses, or dickheads over the next 24 mths. If even the most bolted on say this stock hasn't tested their nerves and belief, I'd call them a liar. Still here, still researching and reading, still buying, and still believing. GLTA, but particularly the l/t contributors and holders. Conviction , I might add informed conviction, takes courage. Stay the course. GLTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 59 users

7für7

Regular
No link. I put it on HC in the hope of showing the goons that neuromorphic is wanted and needed. I put it here because, erm, I don't know...
Ok thank you! I thought so! 😂

Reactions: 1 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
I saw this in HC but is there a connection to brainchip? Or something new?
Could be a boon for us 7Furry7! They’re 3 years away from the run-way and seemingly looking forward to the likes of us paving the way ahead IMO.

"We hope to be able to present the first self-learning physical machine in three years," says Florian Marquardt. By then, there should be neural networks which think with many more synapses and are trained with significantly larger amounts of data than today's.

As a consequence there will likely be an even greater desire to implement neural networks outside conventional digital computers and to replace them with efficiently trained neuromorphic computers. "We are therefore confident that self-learning physical machines have a strong chance of being used in the further development of artificial intelligence," says the physicist.

Reactions: 11 users

7für7

Regular
Could be a boon for us 7Furry7! They’re 3 years away from the run-way and seemingly looking forward to the likes of us paving the way ahead IMO.

"We hope to be able to present the first self-learning physical machine in three years," says Florian Marquardt. By then, there should be neural networks which think with many more synapses and are trained with significantly larger amounts of data than today's.

As a consequence there will likely be an even greater desire to implement neural networks outside conventional digital computers and to replace them with efficiently trained neuromorphic computers. "We are therefore confident that self-learning physical machines have a strong chance of being used in the further development of artificial intelligence," says the physicist.
Maybe they give up by then 😬

Reactions: 1 users

McHale

Regular
So much focus on the US, China, Europe to drive adoption & growth - but I believe India will grow & drive the world economy over the next 50 years.

Tata is a phenomenal organisation.
They collected this award only a few days ago.

No 1 Brand in India.
Top Brand in Tech Sector
614,000 employees

View attachment 46318
Hi Quitman
I agree with what you say about India, and Tata too, it's great to have a maturing relationship with them.

• Fire
Reactions: 22 users

Sam

Nothing changes if nothing changes
Strike 2 whilst being disruptive would just mean the board would have to be re-elected. If there are no better alternatives than the current board and ceo then they would all be re-elected. No actual drama, just a lot of inconvenience imo.
Yeah but who votes?

IloveLamp

Top 20

"As well as increasing safety and security, the technology also increases the comfort and convenience offered by the vehicle. For example, by using the camera to identify the driver, the system can automatically position the seat correctly and set the preferred interior temperature. It also provides a range of innovative interaction options, such as gesture control for distraction-free operation of the infotainment system. Vehicle interior sensing will in future be an absolutely essential solution in automated vehicles for ascertaining whether the driver is able to take control of the vehicle in a particular situation."

Screenshot_20231005_221025_LinkedIn.jpg

Last edited:
  • Thinking
Reactions: 12 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
  • Thinking
Reactions: 15 users
Nice to see the Aust Space Industry Hub congrats to ANT61 achievement.

My highlighting :)

View organization page for National Space Industry Hub
National Space Industry Hub
1,548 followers
12h

It's happening 🚀

Congratulations to resident ANT61 on this huge milestone.

We can't wait for January to see your neuromorphic computer on its way to orbit on board Space Machines Company spacecraft Optimus-1.

Congrats Mikhail Asavkin 🇦🇺 & team! We look forward to continuing to support you on this journey.
View organization page for ANT61
ANT61
741 followers
1d
T-3 Months! All systems GO! Our neuromorphic computer for space robots is on its way to orbit on board Space Machines Company spacecraft Optimus-1. We look forward to testing it and training it to see satellite components in the darkness of space this January! It has been an incredible journey in the last ten months, and we won't be able to move so quickly without the help and support from our friends from the industry and beyond! It has been a pleasure working with Mick Heywood, Mark Ramsey, Clyde Webster, Paul Hilton and the whole SMC team on this mission. We are looking forward to flying more space robots together in the future! Many thanks to the teams and individuals who believed in us from the beginning and are sharing this journey with us: BrainChip Mawson Rovers SolderLogic Wolfpack Space Hub Australian Space Agency University of South Australia Cicada Innovations UNSW
  • No alternative text description for this image

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 51 users

cosors

👀
Nice to see the Aust Space Industry Hub congrats to ANT61 achievement.

My highlighting :)

View organization page for National Space Industry Hub
National Space Industry Hub
1,548 followers
12h

It's happening 🚀

Congratulations to resident ANT61 on this huge milestone.

We can't wait for January to see your neuromorphic computer on its way to orbit on board Space Machines Company spacecraft Optimus-1.

Congrats Mikhail Asavkin 🇦🇺 & team! We look forward to continuing to support you on this journey.
View organization page for ANT61
ANT61
741 followers
1d
T-3 Months! All systems GO! Our neuromorphic computer for space robots is on its way to orbit on board Space Machines Company spacecraft Optimus-1. We look forward to testing it and training it to see satellite components in the darkness of space this January! It has been an incredible journey in the last ten months, and we won't be able to move so quickly without the help and support from our friends from the industry and beyond! It has been a pleasure working with Mick Heywood, Mark Ramsey, Clyde Webster, Paul Hilton and the whole SMC team on this mission. We are looking forward to flying more space robots together in the future! Many thanks to the teams and individuals who believed in us from the beginning and are sharing this journey with us: BrainChip Mawson Rovers SolderLogic Wolfpack Space Hub Australian Space Agency University of South Australia Cicada Innovations UNSW
😊
1696385509811.jpg

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users

Tothemoon24

Top 20
  • Fire