BRN Discussion Ongoing

I don't know, folks, it always looks great at first glance. However, I must admit that I approach this with a clear head. I think to myself, 'Just because they've partnered with BrainChip doesn't necessarily mean they'll exclusively rely on it.' All these partners have different agreements with other companies in this field, and it would be a milestone if everyone always turned to us. Personally, I'm not holding onto that too tightly. Otherwise, you'll end up disappointed later….like for example the new Mercedes CLA, that has a water-cooled MBUX processor... If they had taken Akida, they wouldn't have to cool it separately 🤦🏻‍♂️ It would only operate when needed... with less energy... but well, if they want to consume additional energy for cooling 🤷🏻‍♂️
But Brainchip are not focusing as being the core (CPU or GPU) processor solution really at this point. Over time this may change.

Brainchip really are more focused on solving sensors and extreme edge problems which would be the all the smaller sensors and ancillary functions on the car.

Reactions: 8 users

7für7

Regular
But Brainchip are not focusing as being the core (CPU or GPU) processor solution really at this point. Over time this may change.

Brainchip really are more focused on solving sensors and extreme edge problems which would be the all the smaller sensors and ancillary functions on the car.
Yes, I know..I am invested around 2 1/2 years in brainchip… it was just an example! Brainchip will solve a lot of problems. But how I said, nothing counts without a nice announcement from brainchip.

• Love
Reactions: 2 users

Iseki

Regular
Rubbish post; firstly Reality AI are a software company not in anyway a competitor to Akida. I think from memory there’s a possibility they could support some product development involving Akida. Secondly Renesas have their own DRP reconfigurable AI processor which they’ve spent many years developing and want to see some pay dirt for it for sure, but the DRP processor is limited in the applications it is suited to and this is why Renesas licenced the 2 Akida nodes - so they could sell MCUs with a smaller silicon footprint where they couldn’t sell DRP.
Renesas acquired Reality AI.

Reactions: 3 users

chapman89

Founding Member
Renesas acquired Reality AI.
Reality AI commented on the akida 2nd generation back in March.
Think it’s safe to say we are working with them, not against them!

“We see a growing number of predictive industrial (including HVAC, motor control) or automotive (including fleet maintenance), building automation, remote digital health equipment and other AIoT applications use complex models with minimal impact to product BOM and need faster real-time performance at the Edge” said Nalin Balan, Head of Business Development at Reality ai, a Renesas company. “BrainChip’s ability to efficiently handle streaming high frequency signal data, vision, and other advanced models at the edge can radically improve scale and timely delivery of intelligent services.”

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 69 users

Iseki

Regular
So summary is that it appears a fair plus possibility AKIDA will end up in NVIDIA products to the final user via Edge Impulse and maybe TAT???
Correct me if i am wrong.
Other way around, I think.
Massive NVIDIA zoo models can be run on Akida based chips.
This is better for us in that OEMs currently working with NVIDIA can swap to an AKIDA based chip once their product has been developed.

• Thinking
Reactions: 5 users

Iseki

Regular
Reality AI commented on the akida 2nd generation back in March.
Think it’s safe to say we are working with them, not against them!

“We see a growing number of predictive industrial (including HVAC, motor control) or automotive (including fleet maintenance), building automation, remote digital health equipment and other AIoT applications use complex models with minimal impact to product BOM and need faster real-time performance at the Edge” said Nalin Balan, Head of Business Development at Reality ai, a Renesas company. “BrainChip’s ability to efficiently handle streaming high frequency signal data, vision, and other advanced models at the edge can radically improve scale and timely delivery of intelligent services.”
That would be brilliant. Now where did we get up to with that M85+Akida chip?

• Thinking

IloveLamp

Top 20

Screenshot_20231005_153236_LinkedIn.jpg

Reactions: 17 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 29 users

robsmark

Regular
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users

cosors

👀
Hi Corsors and Gidday to all our German friends who are most Willkommen here. 🤣

Back before TSEX most of us were to be found over on hotcrapper where BRN was the most discussed and highest rated stock on their site for quite some time. Unfortunately that success drew much unwanted attention from trolls, troublemakers and self appointed influencers both for the positive, but mainly for the negative case. This infestation and the seemingly intense bias by the moderators over there forced many of us to migrate here instead, so that we may have a "safer" place in which to discuss all things BrainChip.

As to who introduced us to Mercedes-Benz?
MB may have had mention amongst the hundreds, if not thousands of potential use cases for our products before the end of 2021, and our previous CEO Louis DiNardo did make mention of a European auto manufacturer at some point, but it was the association and subsequent dramatic share price explosion generated by the EQXX introduction that has fed almost all of our interest since.
As you know we are desperately seeking proof of any use case for our product ranging from the sublime (NASA) to the ridiculous (doorbells).

The mere inclusion of AKIDA within something as sexy as a futuristic and latest realisation concept vehicle with the Brand recognition of
Mercedes-Benz, that just happened to be pushing the boundaries of EV performance, was both electrifying and shocking in its surprise.

It left many of us convinced that this was just the beginning of our ascent and that a steady stream of further announcements would follow.
Sadly, this has not been the case and other small matters such as a global pandemic, a new war in Europe and dramatic evidence of the effects of climate change, along with their consequential effects upon our economies, have all taken precedence instead.

So, hopefully we will be included with MB products going forward and can become brand ambassadors for each other, along with thousands of other products and use cases, helping to make our one beautiful world a better and more sustainable place in which to live.
All evidence points to this occurring at some point in the future.
Just when?
That's our Sixty-Four Billion Dollar question!
And as Dirty Harry said.....Do you feel Lucky?
Click, click, BOOM! 🤣
Bring It, BrainChip!
GLTAH
I only came up with the topic because back then a post was rated so hight I had never seen before. And I mean to remember that the logo of the avatar was similar to that of the football club Bayern, which is the most successful here.)

I know the history of our forums too well, the reason I'm here. There are terrific posts that are shared among us from many countries.
At the time I had a problem with people writing this way there and differently here. There was bragging before, then posting ambiguously here to then back over there making fun of us. I do not like it when avatars play a double role and thus mislead others.
At the time it wasn't nice for me to read such things and it bothered me.
I also didn't like the arrogance. As if the others are idiots just because they are not your own group.
I am calm and just watch.
Our French friends here are much more affable and not arrogant as some of my countrymen. But that's because of my country. Some here in my country still believe they were something better and have not yet wanted to recognize that we are fighting for industrial as for social survival. And from my point of view this can only be achieved with transparency, openness and flexibility, and without ego attitudes.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 18 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 23 users

cosors

👀
I only came up with the topic because back then a post was rated so hight I had never seen before. And I mean to remember that the logo of the avatar was similar to that of the football club Bayern, which is the most successful here.)

I know the history of our forums too well, the reason I'm here. There are terrific posts that are shared among us from many countries.
At the time I had a problem with people writing this way there and differently here. There was bragging before, then posting ambiguously here to then back over there making fun of us. I do not like it when avatars play a double role and thus mislead others.
I also didn't like the arrogance. As if the others are idiots just because they are not your own group.
Our French friends here are much more affable and not arrogant as some of my countrymen. But that's because of my country. Some here still believe they were something better and have not yet wanted to recognize that we are fighting for industrial as for social survival. And from my point of view this can only be achieved with transparency, openness and flexibility, and without ego attitudes.
You yourself would never behave in such a way. Other avatars here know you personally.

And I mean by avatars not the two who posted here last.

Reactions: 1 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!

Our French friends here are much more affable and not arrogant as some of my countrymen. But that's because of my country. Some here in my country still believe they were something better and have not yet wanted to recognize that we are fighting for industrial as for social survival. And from my point of view this can only be achieved with transparency, openness and flexibility, and without ego attitudes.
No problemo Friend and sorry for my earlier mistake in the spelling of your name.
People sometimes need to vent their frustrations.
Particularly when our share price is under pressure, as it has been this past 12-18 months.
It is easy to get carried away and over commit one's resources and I certainly never thought we would be back at these levels.
It causes us to doubt ourselves and perhaps become a little sensitive to the barbs of others.
It's also easy to misunderstand each other and mistake another's attitude as hostility or brusqueness when it maybe was just intended as forthrightness. Anyway, thank you all again for your contributions here.
I am sure we will taste success again soon.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 23 users

Townyj

Ermahgerd

View attachment 46359 View attachment 46360
Well well.. Sounak Dey huh. We all know what he has talked about in the past. Interesting!!

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
Screenshot_20231005_173058_LinkedIn.jpg

• Fire

Relsieg

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

cosors

👀
This is Investor Relations explanation of this slide.
Now can everybody just hold their horses and understand that we are all going to be rich and it just takes time and that it’s not up to Brainchip when, but up to the ecosystem!
It’s obviously just a matter of when, and not if!

and as I’ve said before many times, people need to remove their emotions to the side.
This is HUGE and we are only talking about edge impulses ecosystem.
Edge impulse have over 318,000 projects going on fyi.

In short you understood the slide well.

1. At this point in Zach’s presentation he was highlighting the relationship between Edge Impulse and Nvidia.
  2. Introducing Nvidia design environment will now be supported on the Edge Impulse platform (This is a huge move)
  3. The companies represented on the slide are Edge Impulse partners and will now be able to work with the Nvidia environment using Edge Impulse as a deployment tool. (Customer uses Nvidia model, takes the model to Edge Impulse and now can deploy that model on one of Edge Impulse partner platforms, including BrainChip).
  4. Arm and BrainChip are the two companies that are IP providers
  5. This is really good news for BrainChip because a majority of all AI applications are run on Nvidia silicon. Once companies start to push the limits with their current Nvidia solution (need to lower power consumption, need for more efficient performance) they will want to consolidate more technology into their next generation silicon. This is what we want! Once they consolidate they need AI as IP (Nvidia doesn’t offer IP). So now this company has an Nvidia based model and they need it to work with an AI accelerator which is IP so they can design it into their silicon (this means Arm, BrainChip, a few others for IP). Only Arm and BrainChip will support the deployment of an Nvidia model through our partnership with Edge Impulse. Now we take that model, demonstrate lower power and better efficiency than an Arm offering and we are in a good position to win.
  6. Hopefully this makes sense”
Thank you! It makes perfect sense to me.
Your words help me to reconcile myself with my thoughts of Nvidia which I previously perceived more as a threat. I hope you are right and it will have a peaceful outcome. I write this from the perspective of a complete layman compared to you.
Here, the topic of AI is discussed a lot in the media. And in the contributions and debates I often get the impression that for most people AI only consists of ChatGPT and Nvidia. These are the words that are used to explain AI here. And it only becomes concrete with OpenAI. In my personal environment I never tire of explaining that AI consists of more than just these two.
But in the end it is not so important what the population perceives but what they consume. That's why I'm very happy about your comment! It's nice to see ARM and Brainchip as a fundament in this slide. I am very grateful for your focused view. A view from a different perspective and much closer to the subject than I can be.

It's not a question of if, but when. I hope for all our sakes that the shift will happen as soon as possible. It is a pity that there is only little pressure on the industry compared to the automotive. Most consumers don't care how much data they send around the world and how much energy it takes to process it. Even some people working directly in the industry I know don't care how much energy is wasted as long as the company has a green sticker, then the computing problem can simply be slain with even more computing power as long as the energy is green.
It is up to the enablers how we apply the best technology for the good of all of us and that it happens soon.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users

Diogenese

Top 20
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users

Quatrojos

Regular
  • Fire
  • Thinking