BRN Discussion Ongoing

Learning

Learning to the Top 🕵‍♂️
NOTE THE WORDS

Please note the full wording in that announcement that it is only a "NON BINDING" MOU so essentially doesn't mean much.

" DGX and BrainChip are building up their partnership by signing a Non-binding
Memorandum of Understanding at European Space Agency’s (ESA) EDHPC Conference, in Juan-les-Pins, France."
Xray1,

I understand what you say. In general an MOU is mostly 'Non Binding' in itself. (MOU) is generally not a legal binding contract.

Its just evidence between Brainchip and EDGX to take action/ works towards the end goal; 'a collaborative agreement to develop data processing units for very demanding environments.'

And clearly the results is already here.

Screenshot_20231006_092339_Chrome.jpg

Learning🪴

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 37 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
Just another headline that should help our cause??

• Fire
  • Sad
Reactions: 11 users

Slade

Top 20
This is Investor Relations explanation of this slide.
Now can everybody just hold their horses and understand that we are all going to be rich and it just takes time and that it’s not up to Brainchip when, but up to the ecosystem!
It’s obviously just a matter of when, and not if!

and as I’ve said before many times, people need to remove their emotions to the side.
This is HUGE and we are only talking about edge impulses ecosystem.
Edge impulse have over 318,000 projects going on fyi.

In short you understood the slide well.

1. At this point in Zach’s presentation he was highlighting the relationship between Edge Impulse and Nvidia.
  2. Introducing Nvidia design environment will now be supported on the Edge Impulse platform (This is a huge move)
  3. The companies represented on the slide are Edge Impulse partners and will now be able to work with the Nvidia environment using Edge Impulse as a deployment tool. (Customer uses Nvidia model, takes the model to Edge Impulse and now can deploy that model on one of Edge Impulse partner platforms, including BrainChip).
  4. Arm and BrainChip are the two companies that are IP providers
  5. This is really good news for BrainChip because a majority of all AI applications are run on Nvidia silicon. Once companies start to push the limits with their current Nvidia solution (need to lower power consumption, need for more efficient performance) they will want to consolidate more technology into their next generation silicon. This is what we want! Once they consolidate they need AI as IP (Nvidia doesn’t offer IP). So now this company has an Nvidia based model and they need it to work with an AI accelerator which is IP so they can design it into their silicon (this means Arm, BrainChip, a few others for IP). Only Arm and BrainChip will support the deployment of an Nvidia model through our partnership with Edge Impulse. Now we take that model, demonstrate lower power and better efficiency than an Arm offering and we are in a good position to win.
  6. Hopefully this makes sense”
Chapman’s post is well worth a read if you missed it yesterday. Or a reread if you like. Todays announcement is more great news.

• Love
Reactions: 17 users

Xray1

Regular
Xray1,

I understand what you say. In general an MOU is mostly 'Non Binding' in itself. (MOU) is generally not a legal binding contract.

Its just evidence between Brainchip and EDGX to take action/ works towards the end goal; 'a collaborative agreement to develop data processing units for very demanding environments.'

And clearly the results is already here.

View attachment 46413

Learning🪴
Totally Agree with your post ............
But it is also quite evident that some posters here are not willing to accept all material facts that are not to their own liking, understanding or agenda.

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
Tell me one case where an MOU was 'binding'. Your acting as if you uncovered something sinister. An MOU is basically a notch above a handshake deal, formalizing an outline of a partnership but not legally enforceable.

They are used in business all the time.
Yeah, they're all usually non-binding, but if you speak to the businesses involved, they are still considered significant outcomes internally, and are always announced on the ASX.

• Fire
Reactions: 10 users

jtardif999

Regular
That is the point. Markets are going down, regardless if it's US, ASX, GPW or LSX. I have companies on every single one of them and I am in red or very close to red on all of them. FED doesn't help!! All central banks leave or increase Interests rates hence more money must be paid to managed any loans or debts.
But...in all companies I have there is a revenue. Sometimes low sometimes better. And this is my worry - BRN doesn't show any of it and this is the key if you we want to leave 16c area. We all know, we have a product which works, we are building ecosystem but for the past 1.5 year we cannot materialise it. All future investors, interested in this company, seeing ready product, will invest based on the financials - period! If they see that BRN has got product but cannot turn it to actual profit, won't be investing.
Few examples:
1. CI Games - small gaming company from Poland - 120mil debt but next Friday they are realising mind blowing game. Also, they have already created a lot before - risky investment due to nature of the business but they have revenue from the previous games;
2. Boss energy - Australian Uranium company - no DEBT - end of this year they start production. Great thing about this company is, that whatever plans they had in their schedule was delivered. Was risky to invest because it is commodity and 2 years ago there was nothing except spending. But...debt free. And as Peter Lynch used to say - "It is very difficult to go bankrupt if you are debt free".
3. . Novo Nordisk, Infineon, Renascor Resources and few more - I am in red in all of them but this is due to market situation. Common denominator for all of them is....revenue!!
If we want to leave Mordor we have to do better in the next Q. People know we have the product, the only thing they can't see is money coming in. And that's why we are where we are.
My opinion only and not spamming :)
BRN may not have generated much revenue yet but at this stage with world best tech they are very definitely DEBT fee.

• Love
Reactions: 11 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
Totally Agree with your post ............
But it is also quite evident that some posters here are not willing to accept all material facts that are not to their own liking, understanding or agenda.
tenor-8.gif

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Non-binding but yet they proceed to use photos on their website main page of akida…..
I think I’m happy with this!
Imagine turning a positive of this partnership to a negative!
'Gentlemens agreement' ......Very happy with that!! :)

Heaps of positivity this morning from The resident Chippers :)

Heaps of BRN website announcements rolling in more and more as the weeks pass by :)

Things are getting hot all things BRN :)..... (apart from our little akida ..... always cool!!!) :)

1696546195218.png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 25 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
'Gentlemens agreement' ......Very happy with that!! :)

Heaps of positivity this morning from The resident Chippers :)

Heaps of BRN website announcements rolling in more and more as the weeks pass by :)

Things are getting hot all things BRN :)..... (apart from our little akida ..... always cool!!!) :)

View attachment 46415
AGREED!!! TICK TOCK!

Guess we are glass is half full kinda people! Sorry to those who enjoy living in the shade or have ulterior motives!
....................YOUR TIME IS ALMOST AT AN END

lego-batman.gif

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 21 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
LOOKS IMPRESSIVE....:love::cool:

1696546918520.png

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 61 users
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 27 users

chapman89

Founding Member
IMG_3966.jpeg

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 81 users

Earlyrelease

Regular
Take the words and any bias away from what we know as MOU’s.

Look at the logistics of what a MOU requires. Generally a period of time prior to even the consideration of a MOU where company people talk share thoughts and possibly do a show and tell. They then may sign a NDA to have a hold/play with said product. After that if there is then something further past this the companies may say let’s may this a bit more flexible and expandable so let do a MOU. This is drawn up by both sides and sent to legal and depending on where you are and your delegated responsibilities sent to executive/CEO/Board for endorsement.

So to me it way more than a cold call or casual engagement and shows that both companies generally are trying to get a quid pro quo arrangement from it ( in a vast majority that I have been privy to).

So maybe I am a half glass full guy or maybe a MOU shows genuine first, second and third steps towards a gentle run then sprint.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 39 users
Must be getting closer now. A 3.74mill dump into 16c. Some shorters must be thinking we're nearer the bottom and it's time to offload.

• Thinking
Reactions: 6 users
  • Haha
Reactions: 1 users

db1969oz

Regular
Must be getting closer now. A 3.74mill dump into 16c. Some shorters must be thinking we're nearer the bottom and it's time to offload.
I thought they had to buy them back? Not dump more?

• Thinking
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
Ok......

Who's up for robbing the offices of Motley Fool in the name of topping up

giphy (6).gif

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 5 users
I thought they had to buy them back? Not dump more?
Yeah who knows. Hopefully they're done soon.

• Thinking
  • Sad
Reactions: 4 users
Top Bottom