BRN Discussion Ongoing

Cgc516

Regular
The point for someone like me is not only about few days delay. It is all about the care.
As LTH knows here, the always give the schedule for accurate conference kind of things but without any material infos. However , it is not the matters of if there is any material to release which gives shorters exactly time line to short the SP. I have mentioned at the end of August and earlier September when the public the day for the conference.

I think most of us more caring about the progress of the product and the company , of course the SP is important.

However , they put the due date for late qtr 3 for Gen 2. Today , they didn’t/can’t deliver again. Which is gives the opportunity for shorters again.

There is no improving for these kind of things which is also important for ASX listing companies , there isn’t showing any care of there shareholders.

I am also hopeless still holding it and complaining it.

Wish everyone will have a good long weekend!

I actually don't care if they need a few extra days to finalize anything. I would actually prefer it than have something come out that's only 99% ready.
If this is the case though, I absolutely do care that Brainchip don't communicate the delay to shareholders as their statements up until this point highlight it will be released in Q3 2023 (end of August actually mentioned in the Half Yearly report). Semantics about US being a day behind aside, we should all be pressing Tony for better communication from Brainchip if there is no announcement today.

• Fire
Reactions: 7 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
giphy (2).gif

will-ferrell-stressed-out.gif

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users

Cartagena

Regular
Thnx FMF

What announcements are deemed to be Price Sensitive?

"is deemed to be met if the information would, or would be likely to, influence persons who commonly invest in securities in deciding whether to acquire or dispose of the securities"

Brainchip ...................... Partnering with ARM
...................... Partnering with TATA
........................Partnering with INTEL

FFS .................. i know as sure as hell that if i read these announcements on the ASX Price Sensitive Announcements it would influence me to
ACQUIRE this stock.
Yes I agree with what you're saying. Strategic partnership agreements should have been announced on the ASX, regardless if there are dollar figures attached or not, as this "information would, or would be likely to, influence persons who commonly invest in securities in deciding whether to acquire or dispose of the securities". Spot on. It is there in BLACK and WHITE... No grey area.

So why BrainChip is preferring to announce on other channels like twitter these very important milestones, just boggles my mind.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
IP contract ? .... Would be a massive surprise. Can only hope. But ,Think we might need more fairy dust and patience

Capital Raise ? ..... got till the end of the year to clear or increase our LDA arrangements. Just a wacky thought. Would LDA also profit from suppressing our SP for a likely future financial deal ? Given that BRN really did get the best outcome last round , 51 cents ish. In hindsight a very good outcome for us.

Formal interest of a takeover ? .... not a chance in hell. It would be a complete waste of the other Co $ to formalise a takeover offer. As the top holders would 100% block the offers chances of success. Fact. Said Co would be informed of this thru any discussion, which No one would hear off, as it never stood Any chance of success.

Ps. For those that wonder if Maybe some entity is taking a position in BRN. I’m led to believe BRN does monitor the market when needed.

PPs. My tea leaves blew away. I’m off to the shop to get some more

My answer was to the question "what would justify a trading halt".

I agree we need a miracle to some of these actually happening.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Reactions: 2 users

Vladsblood

Regular
“Just sit back and enjoy the ride”

I‘d love to Tech, but unfortunately the Brainchip bus isn’t travelling through the French Alps, it’s got four flat tyres and it’s crawling through Lebanon.
So bloody true 🩸 robs mate LOL. Vlad

• Fire
Reactions: 4 users

Diogenese

Top 20
🤔

screenshot_20230928_142227_linkedin-jpg.45775
The current version of DLSS is 3.5, so Nvidia is trying to make it look like they are not going neuromorphic in the near term, and their boffins are just sitting around on beanbags drinking coffee, twiddling their thumbs and staring at the ceiling - but one day they might get around to it.

Well Nvidia have been playing with NNs for some time for image detection and for image generation:

US2023260136A1 DYNAMIC OBJECT DETECTION USING LIDAR DATA FOR AUTONOMOUS MACHINE SYSTEMS AND APPLICATIONS 20220215

WO2023150910A1 IMAGE GENERATION USING A NEURAL NETWORK 20220208

... and for many years before:

US7885458B1 Illuminant estimation using gamut mapping and scene classification 20051027

... but apparently only as software.

So if they do intend to move away from digital, they must be thinking spikes, but I doubt they will wait for DLSS 10.

• Fire
Reactions: 16 users

Bravo

cd2780d3-5e60-476b-a5b9-e5ab797f6cbc_text.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

robsmark

Regular
At the last AGM the " Strike 1 " scenario arose from some ~ 174 Mill votes being cast ............. I wonder who cast those votes then and will they be inclined to withdraw those votes this time round based on current circumstances if things don't do a massive positive turnaround in the meantime.

Did you ever think that might be the plan all along?

Perhaps the first strike presented an opportunity for some entity and they decided that crashing the share price might orchestrate a second strike at the next AGM. They know they wouldn’t be able to succeed with a hostile takeover due to the quantity of shares held by retail, so perhaps there was another way in which they could gain some power over the company.

Who knows what cunning plan our competitors have. Business is dirty.

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 10 users

Tothemoon24

Top 20
ANNOUNCEMENT !!!!!!!!!!

Tomorrow is Saturday

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 18 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
  • Haha
Reactions: 18 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
  • Haha
Reactions: 19 users

Makeme 2020

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Bravo

My answer was to the question "what would justify a trading halt".

I agree we need a miracle to some of these actually happening.

Heaven forbid there should be good news on the horizon! That'd knock the wind right out of your sails wouldn't it Captain Bacon? 🤭

Good news? What ho? Abandon ship everyone!!!! 🐳 😝

sinking-ship.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 14 users
Top Bottom