BRN Discussion Ongoing

rgupta

Regular
It is very surprising that shorts are so much dominating BRN that they are moving the sp at their wish right now.
Donot know if someone is really getting interest in BRN? otherwise sp should had starting coming out of the claws of shorters by now.
Dyor

• Fire
Reactions: 2 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Yep line wipe @ 0.185 at 1:38:51pm (big order)!! ...some positivity :)
0.19c Gone..... 0.195 next!! :)

471 buyers for 18,230,447 units

186 sellers for 6,049,314 units

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users
The person making false reports should be banned.
I've never posted a chart.
This is another reason I've cancelled my direct debit to this forum.
@zeeb0t this person who made a false report is costing you money.
Screenshot_20230929-132433.png

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17 users

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 6 users
From the upcoming European Conference on EDGE AI Technologies and Applications - EEAI on 17-19 Oct in Athens.

i see (hopefully still) an Akida advocate will be presenting on the below on behalf of Bonseyes.

Presentation: A01_1: Optimization and Compression of Computer Vision and Generative AI Models for Neuromorphic Accelerators.
Tim Llewellynn, Bonseyes Community Association, Switzerland.

In many AI applications, models typically demand extensive training datasets and benchmark data for robust performance. However, gathering such vast and diverse datasets can be especially challenging in edge computing environments. This presentation addresses this critical challenge by showcasing how Generative AI and Computer Vision foundational models can help mitigate the burden by generating synthetic data and benchmarks that closely resemble real-world scenarios. Applicability to Neuromorphic model development will be discussed and AI development in edge computing, where data scarcity is a common constraint.
Speaker: Tim Llewellynn, Bonseyes Community Association, Switzerland.
Tim-Llewellynn-300x184.png
Tim Llewellynn is President of the Bonseyes Community Association and has 20 years in high-tech startups and corporate R&D in data-driven software development for cloud, mobile and edge computing applications. At Bonseyes Community Association (BCA), is a non-profit AI-focused association, he drives the democratization of artificial intelligence for the benefit of all society, ensuring that AI, from narrow to general, creates highly autonomous systems that benefit everyone, not just a select few. Tim received his B.E. and M.E. (Hons) degrees in Electrical Engineering from the University of Canterbury, New Zealand in 1999, and 2001.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users
View attachment 45872
Also that's a ridiculous thing to even be moderated for it's a stock market forum

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 12 users

Vladsblood

Regular
0.19c Gone..... 0.195 next!! :)

471 buyers for 18,230,447 units

186 sellers for 6,049,314 units
Could it be th ol regular pump and dump drain retail holders game again though??? Hopefully this will be the real thing. Vlad

• Fire
Reactions: 4 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Could it be th ol regular pump and dump drain retail holders game again though??? Hopefully this will be the real thing. Vlad
You are correct.. A big dump @0.19 :-( ...but hoping we finish @0.20??

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 3 users

TheDrooben

Pretty Pretty Pretty Pretty Good
  • Fire
Reactions: 2 users
Well the selling volume has become exhausted pretty much now, and the insto’s buying and want to buy more can see it. Hence the next step is to start buying up all they can as the SP won’t stay in the technical oversold area for a long time….usually has to move back up somewhat just from a technical chart perspective - even with no news.

But news would be really nice also to help things along!

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users

KKFoo

Regular
Just placed my last bet..

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users
View attachment 45872
Gives link to rules that confirms that it's not against the rules.
Wow even though I didn't post a chart. This is amazing.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow

Damo4

Regular
Damo, cant remember who it was, but didnt someone have confirmation from an email to Tony Dawe just the other day, that there "would" be an announcement re AKIDA2, and that it"would" be via the ASX. or did I just dream it?
Amazing, even better! Thanks I must have missed it amongst the other high quality posts!

• Haha
Gives link to rules that confirms that is not against the rules.
Wow even though I didn't post a chart. This is amazing.
Ahh you'll live Rise 😉
Dredd-209 is still waiting on its AKIDA upgrade..
Give it some latitude.

Warning graphic scene.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8 users

DK6161

Regular
Hello fellow chippers!

Just received an unofficial update from the company.
How exciting!
The company has decided not to do an official announcement about AKD 2.0 because it is a bit pointless really at this stage when they are now focusing in AKD2500 which is due out September 2024.
So instead there will be a zoom presentation which is likely to happen by the end of next quarter with selected shareholders.
Be sure to check your email to see if you are lucky enough to get the invitation link.
Also Chris's farewell next Friday is still going ahead. A reminder that it is byo drinks, cakes, and tablecloths. It would be good if you can help with the clean up afterwards.
Unfortunately Chris has declined the farewell invite, but it is still going ahead anyway because Aileen has already started making a cake and we all know how excited she is making her first gluten-free cake. We also can't get a refund for the clown dude that we hired for the party. So it is going ahead everyone!
Bye!
Just received another update.
There will be an announcement.
How exciting!

The announcement is to announce that there is no announcement.

Thanks, Bye!

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users

DK6161

Regular
In all seriousness though. Let's hope the last two weeks is behind us now and it's all upward from now on 🍻. Have a great weekend everyone!

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users
Ahh you'll live Rise 😉
Dredd 209 is still waiting on its AKIDA upgrade..
Give it some latitude.

Warning graphic scene.

I've got nothing else to complain about jumped at this lovely opportunity to waffle on about something else unrelated to brn.
Thanks for the warning ⚠️ about the graphic scene.
My precious emotionally weak brain couldn't take a graphic scene thrust upon me.😛

• Haha

Vladsblood

Regular
Well the selling volume has become exhausted pretty much now, and the insto’s buying and want to buy more can see it. Hence the next step is to start buying up all they can as the SP won’t stay in the technical oversold area for a long time….usually has to move back up somewhat just from a technical chart perspective - even with no news.

But news would be really nice also to help things along!
Technical is King over fundamentals always will be a Traders best mate. Vlad

Newk R

Regular
In all seriousness though. Let's hope the last two weeks is behind us now and it's all upward from now on 🍻. Have a great weekend everyone!
Well, I'm betting the last two weeks are behind us. I'm also having a few bob on the next two weeks being in front of us.😂😂.
Sorry, I couldn't help myself.;)

Go Pies!!!!!
Mascot Afl GIF by CollingwoodFC

• Haha
  • Fire

JoMo68

Regular
Not many people care what you think
If you read what I ACTUALLY said, I said that all those companies (Sandia, Sony, Mercedes, etc) were all part of the original Intel Neuromorpic Research Community, which is why I thought it was weird, hence why I said "but it's so weird". How is that supposed to be misleading? Far out what is the place turning into when you can't comment on something being interesting when it doesn't add up.

And as to your further point about Mercedes not mentioning us, they did, at the time calling us "the artificial intelligence experts" and more recently in Marcus Shafer's blog.

Add, who else do you think Magnus Ostberg is talking about in this recent linkedin post from a few days ago? A company they've worked with and lauded for its demonstrated capabilities with "Hey Mercedes" or Intel, who haven't managed yet to get themselves out of research stage as far as we know.

Ask yourself, why the heck Merc be working with Intel when Marcus Kennedy on 30 June 2023 (GM for Gaming at Intel) admitted they haven't cracked the nut yet?

Sheesh! Rude git!

View attachment 45865

View attachment 45868

View attachment 45869
Keep up the great work Bravo. The dot joining is part of the journey. What we chose to do with those dots is our decision alone - we are grown adults after all.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 29 users
Top Bottom