BRN Discussion Ongoing

image0-8.gif

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users

Foxdog

Regular
Wow FMF! That certainly is interesting!

Correct me if I’m wrong but it sounds like they may be the same companies that were involved in the original INRC (Intel Neuromorpic Research Community). But it’s so weird, especially for Intel to mention Mercedes and AFRL in the same paragraph in which they talk about Loihi and new applications when these two companies in particular have clearly communicated partnerships/dealings with us and commented in such glowing terms on our technology.

Very interesting as Sergeant Schulz would say! Very interesting Indeed!
Are you serious - these companies haven't mentioned us for years. Notably Merc did not say anything about AKIDA during the most recent EV release. Stop creating dots where they don't exist. In fact stop creating dots altogether, they are misleading and fictitious. Until the company (BRN) actually releases something, which they currently appear unable or unwilling to do, then these dots simply don't exist. Intel working with Merc is not a dot, but it is a ver big concern.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Chippers ,

Not to be left out on the giff front.......

Long time Brainchip shareholder recently found ...

Waiting takes its toll.

Regards,
Esq

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 18 users

Damo4

Regular
At least everyone's more upbeat today haha
Just btw I don't think Sean promised an ASX ann, so much as announcing the release. Hopefully it's on the ASX but would be more than happy with a media release.
Sorry for repeating myself, but it's the availability I'm excited about (for new contracts) more than the Ann itself. Plus it should theoretically already be priced in!

• Love
Reactions: 4 users

Diogenese

Top 20
AWNTY?

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Mea culpa

prəmɪskjuəs
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Wags

Regular
At least everyone's more upbeat today haha
Just btw I don't think Sean promised an ASX ann, so much as announcing the release. Hopefully it's on the ASX but would be more than happy with a media release.
Sorry for repeating myself, but it's the availability I'm excited about (for new contracts) more than the Ann itself. Plus it should theoretically already be priced in!
Damo, cant remember who it was, but didnt someone have confirmation from an email to Tony Dawe just the other day, that there "would" be an announcement re AKIDA2, and that it"would" be via the ASX. or did I just dream it?

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
Are you serious - these companies haven't mentioned us for years. Notably Merc did not say anything about AKIDA during the most recent EV release. Stop creating dots where they don't exist. In fact stop creating dots altogether, they are misleading and fictitious. Until the company (BRN) actually releases something, which they currently appear unable or unwilling to do, then these dots simply don't exist. Intel working with Merc is not a dot, but it is a ver big concern.

Take a deep breath buddy, before you fall over.
b7ddddf6d6da303dcdc3823959192b42 (1).gif

There's nothing misleading or fictitious in either of @Fullmoonfever or @Bravo's comments - they're just observations.

• Love
Reactions: 10 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
  • Haha
Looks like our mates at the US Air Force - AFRL got another $7m in the kitty approved as below.

Hopefully they allocate some to Dev with Akida.

Washington, September 25, 2023

Amendments to H.R. 4365 – Department of Defense Appropriations Act, 2024​

Carey (R-OH) – Amendment No. 116 – Increases and decreases by $7 million for research, development, test and evaluation for the Air Force with the intent that the $7 million will be used for the development of a cognitive EW machine learning/neuromorphic processing device to counter AI-enabled adaptive threats (Air Force RDT&E, Line 162, PE# 0207040F, Multi-Platform Electronic Warfare Equipment)

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users

Sam

Nothing changes if nothing changes
  • Haha
Damo, cant remember who it was, but didnt someone have confirmation from an email to Tony Dawe just the other day, that there "would" be an announcement re AKIDA2, and that it"would" be via the ASX. or did I just dream it?
You weren't dreaming it a few other holders had similar communications.

Reactions: 11 users

Home101

Regular
Someone just did a line wipe at .185. Friday

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!

If you read what I ACTUALLY said, I said that all those companies (Sandia, Sony, Mercedes, etc) were all part of the original Intel Neuromorpic Research Community, which is why I thought it was weird, hence why I said "but it's so weird". How is that supposed to be misleading? Far out what is the place turning into when you can't comment on something being interesting when it doesn't add up.

And as to your further point about Mercedes not mentioning us, they did, at the time calling us "the artificial intelligence experts" and more recently in Marcus Shafer's blog.

Add, who else do you think Magnus Ostberg is talking about in this recent linkedin post from a few days ago? A company they've worked with and lauded for its demonstrated capabilities with "Hey Mercedes" or Intel, who haven't managed yet to get themselves out of research stage as far as we know.

Ask yourself, why the heck Merc be working with Intel when Marcus Kennedy on 30 June 2023 (GM for Gaming at Intel) admitted they haven't cracked the nut yet?

Sheesh! Rude git!

Screen Shot 2023-09-25 at 2.16.08 pm.png

Screen Shot 2023-09-21 at 3.41.28 pm.png

Screen Shot 2023-09-21 at 3.40.28 pm.png

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 41 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
  • Fire
Reactions: 4 users