BRN Discussion Ongoing

perceptron

Regular
And another one:

Nice to see a new demo with the nuts and bolts. After so many years of showing the same demos, it might be time they produced new ones. For example, show the audience a current solution, such as a door bell, then implement akida and show how AI will improve the use case. Another example might be useful showing akida navigating through a maze of objects, show casing the intelligent capabilities of akida. Make the audience see AI in action rather than talking about it. Maybe we could think of a few and send the ideas to the team.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 34 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Howdy All,

Here's an article from Samsung Newsroom, dated 1 September 2022. I found the description of the relationship between Arm and Samsung EXTREMELY INTERESTING!

Screen Shot 2023-07-05 at 7.53.30 am.png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 51 users

miaeffect

Oat latte lover
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users

GDJR69

Regular
With all the current interest in AI, neuromorphic computing and edge computing in the media I'm amazed we still don't have another IP agreement. I'm interested to hear people's theories for this but I suspect people are waiting for Akida 2.0. Hopefully, once it is commercially available we will see some more traction.

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users

TECH

Regular
Good morning,

With the issuing of 150,000 RSU's yesterday one could assume that a staff member has achieved their set goal and been rewarded,
a third party has been paid for services rendered or a nice piece of progress has been achieved within a designated time frame, so
maybe all 3 or none of the above.

The fact is, an achievement has been made and a reward of over $50,000.00 has been issued.

Nice work Brainchip, keep driving us forward, our day is coming, I have my sun tan lotion at the ready to bask in all its glory ! :ROFLMAO::love:(y)

Tech.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 44 users

JB49

Regular
  • Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 5 users

chapman89

Founding Member
https://www.renesas.com/us/en/about...rogress-one-year-after-reality-ai-acquisition

Seems Renesas have progressed more with their Reality AI products since acquiring them 1 year ago, compared to licensing brainchip about 2.5 years ago. I guess they're more inclined to push and utilise a company they've acquired rather than Brainchip who they license. Thoughts?
From the release of akida 2.0

"We see a growing number of predictive industrial including

HVAC, motor control) or automotive (including fleet maintenance), building automation, remote digital health equipment and other AloT applications use complex models with minimal impact to product BOM and need faster real-time performance at the Edge" said Nalin Balan, Head of Business Development at Reality ai, a Renesas company.

"BrainChip's ability to efficiently handle streaming high frequency signal data, vision, and other advanced models at the edge can radically improve scale and timely delivery of intelligent services."

Nalin Balan, Head of Business Development, Realityai.

I’m of the opinion that akida will be in HVAC systems in 2024.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 62 users

Iseki

Regular
Good morning,

With the issuing of 150,000 RSU's yesterday one could assume that a staff member has achieved their set goal and been rewarded,
a third party has been paid for services rendered or a nice piece of progress has been achieved within a designated time frame, so

The fact is, an achievement has been made and a reward of over $50,000.00 has been issued.

Nice work Brainchip, keep driving us forward, our day is coming, I have my sun tan lotion at the ready to bask in all its glory ! :ROFLMAO::love:(y)

Tech.
Maybe the recipient discovered a way for akida to detect irony?

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Xray1

Regular
Good morning,

Tech.
Tech ..... you should never " ASSUME " anything when it comes to BRN ......
I'm not sure from memory, but didn't Manny H receive RSU's for a Co balls up over an Options issues which in my opinion cost us dearly.
IMO, unless there is a Co announcement on any issue, then everything else posted here is purely unsubstantiated dot picking.

Reactions: 8 users

Diogenese

Top 20
  • Haha
Reactions: 16 users

Diogenese

Top 20
  • Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 20 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
  • Haha
  • Love
  • Sad
Reactions: 15 users

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Does anyone know what has happened with 'Rocket' haven't seen any posts lately! very unusual!??

• Thinking
Reactions: 3 users

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Reactions: 3 users

Damo4

Regular
Deleted member. Don't know what's up though.

*Deleted Member 118*
Seems almost rude they couldn't make them Deleted Member 577

Reactions: 4 users

robsmark

Regular
Does anyone know what has happened with 'Rocket' haven't seen any posts lately! very unusual!??
He got banned - he was on one of the BRN FB groups posting about it.

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9 users

BOB Bank of Brainchip
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
  • Thinking