BRN Discussion Ongoing

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Chippers,

Brainchip is only for the hardest shareholders, no doubt it has broken many souls...

Rocket, succumbed & now reduced to nothing more than a RSU ( Restricted Stock Unit ).

Shall miss some of your gifts and articles shared... God speed.

Regards,
Esq.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 19 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Notification Of Cancellation Shares Incoming,

Reactions: 2 users

Dozzaman1977

Regular
Notification Of Cancellation Shares Incoming,
There's only a touch over 30 million RSU left over after the 7 million dished out today...... at this rate they will be all gone by Xmas !!!!!
The employees must be ticking some serious performance milestones!!!!
Fingers crossed 🤞

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 20 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Afternoon Dozzaman1977,

7 Mill ???.

Only 519,851 RSU lapsed today.

Leaves 37,254,806 RSU remaining according to the paperwork.

Regards,
Esq.

Reactions: 9 users

Dozzaman1977

Regular
Afternoon Dozzaman1977,

7 Mill ???.

Regards,
Esq.
2nd announcement shows only a touch over 30 million RSU left with 7.6 million handed out recently !!!!!

Screenshot_20230705_143552_Adobe Acrobat.jpg
Screenshot_20230705_143536_Adobe Acrobat.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users

Harwig

Regular
Afternoon Dozzaman1977,

7 Mill ???.

Regards,
Esq.
See 2nd ann
Regards Harwig

Reactions: 3 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Afternoon Harwig,

Comsec only showing one ann. my end.
Must be a delay,

*Rodger that. just popped up,

30,624,657 RSU remaining

Regards,
Esq

Reactions: 10 users

toasty

Regular
Afternoon Harwig,

Comsec only showing one ann. my end.
Must be a delay,

*Rodger that. just popped up,

30,624,657 RSU remaining

Regards,
Esq
But that second announcement also shows a serious number of options were exercised.............very interetsing!! :cool:

• Fire
Reactions: 13 users

Xray1

Regular
But that second announcement also shows a serious number of options were exercised.............very interetsing!! :cool:
Weren't these the Manny H shares that were approved at the last AGM ???????

Proga

Regular
and none involved key management personnel. In lieu of high wages they must be giving them options

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 users

toasty

Regular
Weren't these the Manny H shares that were approved at the last AGM ???????
No, Manny got gifted shares, not options. Someone in the know has enough confidence to exercise a LOT of options..........

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 15 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Chippers,

Well if it is one individual which exercised these options then it puts them well within the top 20 holders , if not already.

* From last Annual Report 2022.
* Also, if one looks at the right hand page there are only 37 individuals which have/ had over 100,000 options available to exercise.
Hope that narrows it down a little.

My moneys on Jimmy the bell boy.

Regards,
Esq

Attachments

• 20230705_145936.jpg
    20230705_145936.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 105
Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users

Damo4

Regular
Chippers,

Well if it is one individual which exercised these options then it puts them well within the top 20 holders , if not already.

* From last Annual Report 2022.

Regards,
Esq

I missed this reading it the first time, isn't that a bit odd that nearly 14% of holders had a less than marketable parcel?
And now it's $0.36 its even more.

1688535585097.png

• Sad
Reactions: 6 users

Xray1

Regular
No, Manny got gifted shares, not options. Someone in the know has enough confidence to exercise a LOT of options..........
I disagree with you.

IMO these are the Manny's H RSU shares as approved at the last AGM being Resolution 8 ....

Accordingly, these Manny's H options that he didn't take up were then replaced with these RSU at the last AGM.

Seems to have taken some time to finally sort and record this transaction on the ASX .... imo probably had something to do with the legal requirements off signing off on the deal/resolution and EOFY.

Resolution 8 at last AGM was for the Approval of issue of 8,000,000 Restricted Stock Units to Emmanuel Hernandez, Executive Director

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users

toasty

Regular
I disagree with you.

IMO these are the Manny's H RSU shares as approved at the last AGM being Resolution 8 ....

Accordingly, these Manny's H options that he didn't take up were then replaced with these RSU at the last AGM.

Seems to have taken some time to finally sort and record this transaction on the ASX .... imo probably had something to do with the legal requirements off signing off on the deal/resolution and EOFY.

Resolution 8 at last AGM was for the Approval of issue of 8,000,000 Restricted Stock Units to Emmanuel Hernandez, Executive Director
The announcement states that options were exercised. It has nothing to do with RSU's. That was another announcement..............

• Love
Reactions: 6 users

Diogenese

Top 20
I missed this reading it the first time, isn't that a bit odd that nearly 14% of holders had a less than marketable parcel?

View attachment 39293
That'ud the bots getting caught short.

Is 1 share a marketable parcel?

• Haha
Reactions: 14 users

Xray1

Regular
The announcement states that options were exercised. It has nothing to do with RSU's. That was another announcement..............
Please advise ....on your comment "That was another announcement" ... Which another announcement are you referring to ??? ....
IMO, there has been no other ASX announcement confirming Manny's H been formally allocated his AGM Resolution 8 RSU shares.
Please note, it was my understanding that it was Manny's options ( that he did not execise when required ) that were converted and approved at the AGM into RSU's on a gifted basis.

Proga

Regular

View attachment 39293
Probably small retail investors who bought a marketable parcel when it was flying at $2

Reactions: 2 users

Dozzaman1977

Regular
I disagree with you.

Today's announcement states that these 7 million RSU were exercised/converted from the 5th April to 30th June. The Agm and resolution 8 was passed on the 23rd may so that means these are not Manny herz RSU's
Screenshot_20230705_171507_Adobe Acrobat.jpg

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

cosors

👀
  • Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users
Top Bottom